The harness from the belted quest is a very regular item

Is it? I wonder because normal restrains keys do not open it (it says that you have no matching key). It seems only viable option is to pick it with bobby pins or try to struggle.

You indeed won't find a key (the quest giver actually says so!) You will have to struggle out of it or lockpick it or cut it open, indeed. That's fully intended. :)

Hey there, long time lurker here on LL.

I am currently running DCW and DD. After completing the belted quest and having it removed I came across a Protectron that had been killed by some Mirelurks, after killing them and looting the Protectron the slave collar quest initiated (from the protectron) while still having the harness on from the belted quest.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not. I didn't manage to get a SS either because as soon as it happened I went back and loaded a save from a few minutes prior remembering that before I ever played the belted quest the slave collar could only be looted from crates and boxes.

Also, great work on the belted quest and your FO4 mods (dont play Skyrim).

The slave collar can equip at any time no other quest is running. The harness from the belted quest is a very regular item that won't break anything if you have it equipped. You're sort of meant to have it equipped for a bit longer after completing the quest. The collar also doesn't react to it.

My mistake and apologies for the confusion.

Thank you for the info.

I hate mittens... with all other stuff I can handle my auto un-equping pipboy via putting it on favourite slot but with mittens.... with mittens I cannot equip pipboy neither that way nor normally via pipboy menu. I think they need to get tweaked to not block pipboy equping (or maybe this is only due me using Pip-Boy Customisation Framework?)

Also why I cannot use mittens as a weapon? It kind of would be fun to could at least punch enemies that way :D

Just thought I'd share, really been enjoying this mod.

set dcw_cursedlootchance to 0.5
set dcw_keydropchance to 0.4
set dcw_keylosechance to 0.2
set dcw_restraintsdropchance to 0.4
set dcw_slavecollardropchance to 0.2
set dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance to 0.2

Those are my settings.

As it currently sits, it makes things very interesting. It's much more "surprising" when stuff happens.

Just as an example, with default settings, I ended up going through the Super Duper Mart getting quite, eh, encumbered, without much way to get out of it. With my settings, you might end up getting really unlucky, hitting the Slave Collar, and three hours of active play time looting containers, the key decides to show itself. Aaaand it breaks. Square one. In a way, it makes it more interesting for me as it leads to situations, yes, maybe you don't get hit that often with a negative effect, but when you do, good luck. You're going to be stuck with it a while, so better figure something out. Quite honestly for me, it was more "fun" ending up, and being stuck with for a while, longer than the time shield, with only a couple of items, versus ending up with every slot filled, but it turns into a game of "T to wait" and oh look... 5 restraint keys and 7 chastity ones...

Anyhow, that was my take. Don't play Skyrim or Fallout without this one.

P.S. When you use that key, better hope it doesn't break, because they're only about 1/250... if you even get the one you need, or maybe you get something  more "fun" with those settings.

As a new guy to this mod....how do I start, where do I find it? The Devious Devices and the..dungeon? :x 

You "find" them anywhere and everywhere. Literally. Any container. Got a hobble from a friggin radroach corpse. Of all things. Apparently was one kinky radroach...

Hope for keys... or don't. ;)

Okay so I've been testing the mod, and whenever I get to about an hour or so of playtime my computer bluescreens, usually when I get a new restraint. I really can't provide much more data...

EDIT: I've been trying to replicate it, and it seems to be an issue with stacking restraints: I went to the NPC that sells restraints and it seemed to just skyrocket my memory usage from 4GB to just crashing my computer (I have 8GB RAM), and I don't know what's going wrong. I'm using the script extender, too. 

Just from working with computers for years... a BSOD from a MOD? I mean, not that it couldn't happen, but that'd have to the mother of all memory leaks. Just out of curiosity, does you Papyrus show load of errors at the end  possibly? I have seen before a computer running heavy programs at half memory usage, but only BSOD when somehow reference get crossed, or by some miracle, the program manages to request, and get allocated, more memory than is actually usable.

Okay so I've been testing the mod, and whenever I get to about an hour or so of playtime my computer bluescreens, usually when I get a new restraint. I really can't provide much more data...

EDIT: I've been trying to replicate it, and it seems to be an issue with stacking restraints: I went to the NPC that sells restraints and it seemed to just skyrocket my memory usage from 4GB to just crashing my computer (I have 8GB RAM), and I don't know what's going wrong. I'm using the script extender, too.

Just from working with computers for years... a BSOD from a MOD? I mean, not that it couldn't happen, but that'd have to the mother of all memory leaks. Just out of curiosity, does you Papyrus show load of errors at the end  possibly? I have seen before a computer running heavy programs at half memory usage, but only BSOD when somehow reference get crossed, or by some miracle, the program manages to request, and get allocated, more memory than is actually usable.

FONV could give a BSOD if you attempted to do one certain function in a scripted object equipped by a NPC. But it worked fine on the player.

is there any way to remove specific restraints from the drop chance? by deleting them or anything?

Not without editing the scripts. At this moment, there is no satisfying means to expose mod settings to the user, so the mod is using a flat chance for all device types.

Installed the mod, seems to work.  And I did a clean install of EVERYTHING 2 days ago.  (new PC required it).  Also starting from a new game.

Tried to change the drop chance, as in a couple hours of checking EVERY container I can find, ALL i managed to get was the collar.  Most of that time has been outside of PA.  Got told by console "The command does not exist" or words to that effect.  Checked my spelling 5x, as I was very tired the day I did it.

No idea why I can't change the drop chance.  Is there a config file in the fallout directory I can use to change it?

EDIT: Figured it out.  You have to write "SET" in front of the command.  I feel dumb for that one.

Opening cursed loot tends to shock my player to death instantly.  Are the traps supposed to do damage, is there a way to lower it?  I'm playing in TIM  as of now.

Also I get a message "the keyword ] is [keyword]" when getting cursed.  

i am still geting the blob thingy in first person also the mittens are unlockable as you can't get into your inventory to even try to unlock them.

and the corset can't be unlocked either when I try it calls it a slave harness instead of a corset.

Opening cursed loot tends to shock my player to death instantly.  Are the traps supposed to do damage, is there a way to lower it?  I'm playing in TIM  as of now.

Also I get a message "the keyword ] is [keyword]" when getting cursed.  

That will be fixed. The effect is intended to be purely visual.

First off, I enjoy cursed loot in skyrim, though i do tend to turn down the settings quite a bit compared to default, I enjoy the experience to be a nice addition, rather than the main focus of the game, the peril of opening a chest halfway (or all the way through) a dungeon, and having to backtrack and stealth my way out to not be captured and further enslaved.. to try and make it back to a town where I can slowly get my way out of restraints... that's kind of what I enjoy about it. In this, the timed locks, and not being able to (when in a safe place) wait them out without actually waiting, is more frustrating than anything else, especially since it's on everything. if it was just one or two unique bonds, that'd be different.. or if there was a framework for things that can happen when you're bound, but as that doesn't exist (yet) it just makes things a bit of a slog... I do like where this is, but i'd prefer if some of the options were toggleable or configurable, to that end I think i'll try writing a holotape extension mod, that allows me to configure the settings, if you'll allow me, i'll post it up here.

Oh, mod conflict.. something about this mod changes how the pipboy sits on the body in first person, so when in first person, pipboy flashlight mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10840/?) and tactical flashlights (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16172?) shines off to the right.. which makes it completely useless because you can't see it... also some of the headgear causes the pipboy to go away, likely because it uses the same slot(?), disabled this mod, and only this mod, and the problems went away. and when crouching while wearing the slave harness (and a few other outfits in DD) causes the center of mass to stretch into the view, blocking everything from your sights, to the pipboy/etc. was very annoying when trying to sneak around during the belted quest, unsure if it's caused by a bodyslide setting or something, but i tried rebuilding bodies using 3 different settings and they all worked the same..

anyways, just wanted to say thank you for the great (and hopefully improved over time) mod.

Hi all!

I just started using this mod and have 3 issues with it.

Right now I have not yet exited Vault 111 so no real time lost with investing it only to create a broken save.

1. when in first person and only when crouching, there is something in front of me... I assume it is an issue that will be fixed in the next version according to some posts nearly a month ago... when using a gun it is not as bad but still covers the important bits when going ironsight

2. I have 2 bodies... only when using the mod. Deactivating the esp and loading the save shows only one model but while having it on and looking from the outside there is some overlapping like the upper arms look as if they have actual muscles (looks nice there) while the breasts have 2 nipples and well, look as if 2 models were merged

3. very minor issue... I picked up both batons before creating the lockpick and had to fight the Radroaches bare handed... as they take no hits and I have more than enough experience with the game this was no danger but if possible, it would be nice to autoequip the batons the moment the hands are free again.

I could not yet dive deeper into anything as it was veeeery early when I installed the mods, so I did just a quick test.

Installed the mod, seems to work.  And I did a clean install of EVERYTHING 2 days ago.  (new PC required it).  Also starting from a new game.

Tried to change the drop chance, as in a couple hours of checking EVERY container I can find, ALL i managed to get was the collar.  Most of that time has been outside of PA.  Got told by console "The command does not exist" or words to that effect.  Checked my spelling 5x, as I was very tired the day I did it.

No idea why I can't change the drop chance.  Is there a config file in the fallout directory I can use to change it?

Same. I haven't gotten any cursed drops so far, and the commands don't work :(

EDIT: Also you can remove the slave harness by equiping the vault collar, and taking it off.

I started up a new game, and am experiencing the double body issue with the first belt at the start. As well as the obstruction when sneaking in 1st person view. I saw that this was an issue back in Feb and a fix was supposed to be in, but i cannot find what it is. Any assistance would be appreciated.

This is a complete fresh install to the best of my knowledge, removed every mod from nmm and reinstalled all the newest versions of the required mods.

only problem i have with this mod is the corsets they dont count as being equipped even when i equip them which causes loss of progress sometimes, not sure if its a problom from this mod of DD but im hopeing it gets fixed or i jused fucked somethig up instaling it

How do I attempt to escape the mittens if I am unable to open the pipboy to select them?

Suggestion:  Have the escape menu popup after the player has waited out the timer. If the escape attempt fails then the player has to wait out the escape attempt timer again before the menu pops back up. This would only happen for items that unequip the pipboy.