The collar works for my existing gave lvl 31.

What about the belt quest does that run too, do i need a new game or just wait the 25 minutes mentioned.

If it is not started, can i start it using the console ?

Guess i can find out all of this by myself, but asking seems much easier :dodgy:

Regards

The quest is meant to be started along with a new game. But I built in a "kickstarter" in case someone wants to try with an existing game. Open the console and type "SetStage dcw_belted 1". This will skip the parts set in Vault 111, but it should let you play what's after. I haven't really tested it, though, so YMMV. :D

YEAH, Thanks a lot.

You are very welcome. :dodgy:

Yes, the collar can detect clothing only if it's properly tagged with AWKCR keywords. Unfortunately, Beth has left us with no way to check if a specific slot is occupied. Honestly, I thought AWCKR would become standard, but apparently, it did not. I will think about adding other ways to detect nudity.

Could you try to detect any protection  on the arms legs and torso for anything beyond what the collar would provide?  I would worry that it would create more drag than necessary.    

I'm having issues with the black latex corset. It let me put it on, but I cant take it off, even with the key. I was able to wear the outfit I desired by using console commands to remove everything from my character, and then adding the pipboy back on. However, I can't drop the outfit and when I clicked to take it off, it asks me of I want to put it on. There was never any prompt to unlock it, even before I used console commands. I can't even drop it with console commands! Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm also having this bug, but with the black corset. A fix would be nice considering my last save was several hours ago - thanks survival mode.

I'm having some difficulty with the DCW. I am unable to get anything to trigger. I've been playing this character for about 4 hours so far and it seems unlikely to have not triggered it. Especially considering I have been trying to and looting everything I see. I tried setting the cursed chance to 100 and that still didn't cause anything to trigger.

I have not completed the belted quest from starting a new game so does that have anything to do with it?

If not what am I missing?

I'm having some difficulty with the DCW. I am unable to get anything to trigger. I've been playing this character for about 4 hours so far and it seems unlikely to have not triggered it. Especially considering I have been trying to and looting everything I see. I tried setting the cursed chance to 100 and that still didn't cause anything to trigger.

I have not completed the belted quest from starting a new game so does that have anything to do with it?

Nothing will trigger until you complete the Belted quest. (if I remember right)

I'm having issues with the black latex corset. It let me put it on, but I cant take it off, even with the key. I was able to wear the outfit I desired by using console commands to remove everything from my character, and then adding the pipboy back on. However, I can't drop the outfit and when I clicked to take it off, it asks me of I want to put it on. There was never any prompt to unlock it, even before I used console commands. I can't even drop it with console commands! Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm also having this bug, but with the black corset. A fix would be nice considering my last save was several hours ago - thanks survival mode.

This bug should be fixed with the next patch!

Nothing will trigger until you complete the Belted quest. (if I remember right)

That's correct.

Can't figure out how to get chastity belt off, if anyone knows please tell me. Idc about spoilers

Dugout Inn ;)

Is there anything that tells you to go to the Dugout Inn?  Or is that something you have to stumble upon.  Since leaving the vault I've seen no direction on where to go, unless I missed it.  For me, the Dugout Inn is a place I almost never visit.  I buy the player home as soon as I get there and I don't do the quest to help the DJ (I find the post quest DJ generic and boring).  So if there's nothing telling me to go there, I'd go most of the game before figuring how to get it off.

I just have to say: Thank you for your work. I really love and hate this mod (and its Skyrim counterpart) at the same time. I love it for its general idea and the kinky stuff it ads to the game and i hate it when I trigger a trap at the worst time possible. Just yesterday I was in Poseidon Energy to collect the endurance Bobble Head and right before the large Raider group at the end BOOM, Handcuffs. And since I am playing in Survival mode at the moment I had a big problem. Curie had quite a lot of killing to do. :)

I just have to say: Thank you for your work. I really love and hate this mod (and its Skyrim counterpart) at the same time. I love it for its general idea and the kinky stuff it ads to the game and i hate it when I trigger a trap at the worst time possible. Just yesterday I was in Poseidon Energy to collect the endurance Bobble Head and right before the large Raider group at the end BOOM, Handcuffs. And since I am playing in Survival mode at the moment I had a big problem. Curie had quite a lot of killing to do. :)

Try being a level 2 and getting trapped with leg restraints and a blindfold in survival mode at night while running Darker Nights, and alone.

To be honest.. that was the most fun/frustration I'd ever had in the entire game.

Having played with this mod for a bit now, I have to say that I'm really not a fan of the timed locks on everything.  Some of them are fine,  In fact, some of them I searched for because I wanted my character to wear them.  When you get the blindfold or the handcuffs, though, the game is pretty much unplayable.  When you can't fight or can't see, there's really nothing you can do but run away.  That'd be fine if you used the chance to find a key or some way to escape the device, but it's pointless.  Even if you get the key, they remain locked for 6 or 8 hours before you can use it.  I've never successfully picked the lock (despite being able to pick master locks), so I'm guessing you have to wait for the timer the lock to run out.  Nor have i ever successfully struggled out of one.  So basically, no matter what I do, it feels like I am forced to find a quite corner and waste 8 hours of in game time until I can get them off.  It doesn't make for fun or compelling game play.

I downloaded this and several others. I lnow its properly installed, however, for some reason I can not use this mod at all please help.

Open up the console and type (or copy & paste)

Set dcw_cursedlootchance to 90

hit enter.. if an error pops up then it's not installed correctly. If no error.. then go loot some containers, body's.. etc.

It "might" take a couple minutes for the script to start giving you cursed devices, so just keep looting for a bit.

Not sure this belongs in this thread; Devious Devices (F4) or Torture devices. I'm trying to find the Silver Chain Harness model (full body) as it doesn't quite fit my character but can't find it in bodyslide. 

I believe that would be the Heretic Black/Red Rust.

So, a quick question: is the Belted Quest timed, or nah? I've been playing for awhile, and it hasn't updated at all. Thanks!

It "should" update with a quest marker after about 25 minutes... I've never had it trigger, and ended up reading the source code. lol!

So... all I can say is, Dugout Inn. ;)