On 12/8/2017 at 4:29 PM, eternalgamer7 said:

having trouble with 1.4's "Belted!" quest. I get put in the restraints, including the new hobble dress, but when i reach the desk w/the first hairpin, I remove it and nothing happens. same with the second hairpin. if i try to move on, the radroachs "beat me unconsius" in one hit. am i doing something wrong? is my game bugged? I am useing Horizon if that matters.

Please help me, i love this mod AND Horizon, started a new character JUST to see the new stuff, and I would be truly sad if i can't play it now. :frown:

Just tried again after uninstalling Horizon. It worked, had one or two hicups, like the hopping effect not going away after removeing the hobble skirt(fixed it by equiping the ankle restraints then removeing them) and the hobble skirt not activating properly at first, but everything eventually worked. So that means Horizon is the conflict. This is a little heartbreaking for me T.T,

as i love both of these mods, and they played nice together before. Does anyone know of a patch for these two? I'd make one myself but I can't code to save my life. :frown:

P.S. I forgot to mention that i menipulated the lock on the ankle restraints Before putting them on so I could immideatly remove them after. Sorry.

pls tell me default numbers:

Cursed Loot:
- dcw_cursedlootchance: % chance to get a random restraint locked on you when opening a container
- dcw_keydropchance: % chance to find random keys
- dcw_keylosechance: % chance to lose keys when a restraint is equipped
- dcw_restraintsdropchance: % chance to find random restraints without them equipping on you.
Slave Collar:
- dcw_slavecollardropchance: % chance to get the slave collar locked on you when opening a container.
- dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance: % chance to find the slave collar key when opening a container (and wearing the collar).

its kind of strange when u use (for example) dcw_keydropchance 20.0 to find keys almost in EVERY container: they generate after picking up loot

49 minutes ago, Higurashika said:

Cursed Loot:
- dcw_cursedlootchance: % chance to get a random restraint locked on you when opening a container
- dcw_restraintsdropchance: % chance to find random restraints without them equipping on you.
Slave Collar:
- dcw_slavecollardropchance: % chance to get the slave collar locked on you when opening a container.
- dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance: % chance to find the slave collar key when opening a container (and wearing the collar).

its kind of strange when u use (for example) dcw_keydropchance 20.0 to find keys almost in EVERY container: they generate after picking up loot

You can use console command getglobalvalue <variable> if you want to see current value of global command.

For example: getglobalvalue dcw_cursedlootchance

I don't know original values cause I changed few of it, but keydropchance I put 1. And it is normal for me.

Also, you can start new game and use getglobalvalue one by one to see original values of all this commands.

1 hour ago, Higurashika said:

Cursed Loot:
Slave Collar:

Defaults are here i think

dcw_hidepipboy 1 (enabled)
dcw_cursedlootchance 3.5 (%)
dcw_keydropchance 1 (%)
dcw_keylosechance 33 (%)
dcw_restraintsdropchance 5 (%)
dcw_slavecollardropchance 2 (%)
dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance 1 (%)
dcw_enableBeltedQuest 1 (enabled)
dcw_jackquestchance 0.5 (%)
dcw_jackquestchancesleep 1.5 (%)
dcw_enablecombatsurrender 1 (enabled)

Found back on page 18 of this thread.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

Defaults are here i think

dcw_cursedlootchance 3.5 (%)
dcw_keydropchance 1 (%)
dcw_keylosechance 33 (%)
dcw_restraintsdropchance 5 (%)
dcw_slavecollardropchance 2 (%)
dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance 1 (%)
dcw_enableBeltedQuest 1 (enabled)
dcw_jackquestchance 0.5 (%)
dcw_jackquestchancesleep 1.5 (%)
dcw_enablecombatsurrender 1 (enabled)

Found back on page 18 of this thread.

ty i used getglobalvalue already - more faster than read all thread :)

Thank you Varithina. I was able to adjust my settings to something less... massively game disrupting. Though cursed wasteland has done exactly what I had hoped and made me change how I play the game. It's a whole new experience again! :smiley:

So: Jack the belter and fast travel... how is it supposed to work? The first two times I did the quest, I had to slog across the commonwealth manually, with my pipboy telling me fast travel was disabled in this location. The third time (in power armor, Airforce T-51C suit/mod.) I was able to fast travel to all the known locations, but it did double the number of places I had to go to catch up with jack.

Also: do not wear power armor when you go through the conversation with jack. It's... glitchy. It seemed like he did nothing, but he did, (including binding my arms.) but I was able to DO everything completely normally until after I ejected from the armor. At which point the debuffs caught up with me.

Edit: Had to turn off combat surrender. While I like the option: without control over it, it was surrendering at weird times and to weird things. I got shot in the head by a pipe pistol, and surrendered, still had basically full health. Cleared out olivia, only to surrender to a radroach in the basement.

Where do I go to get the belt removed in belted? It says to find help but there is no marker.

Also I agree about not liking the dress. What weirdo puts a dress on a girl? It's weird in FP Violate and weird in this. Plus having to hop through the entire vault sucks lol. Plus if you open the chest and get the cutter before opening the vault you get kidnapped right away and the game crashes. So i had to do it twice lol.

8 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Thank you Varithina. I was able to adjust my settings to something less... massively game disrupting. Though cursed wasteland has done exactly what I had hoped and made me change how I play the game. It's a whole new experience again! :smiley:

So: Jack the belter and fast travel... how is it supposed to work? The first two times I did the quest, I had to slog across the commonwealth manually, with my pipboy telling me fast travel was disabled in this location. The third time (in power armor, Airforce T-51C suit/mod.) I was able to fast travel to all the known locations, but it did double the number of places I had to go to catch up with jack.

Also: do not wear power armor when you go through the conversation with jack. It's... glitchy. It seemed like he did nothing, but he did, (including binding my arms.) but I was able to DO everything completely normally until after I ejected from the armor. At which point the debuffs caught up with me.

Edit: Had to turn off combat surrender. While I like the option: without control over it, it was surrendering at weird times and to weird things. I got shot in the head by a pipe pistol, and surrendered, still had basically full health. Cleared out olivia, only to surrender to a radroach in the basement.

No problem, after using the skyrim version one of the very first things I did was drop the chances to almost nothing, even then due to my game play style it still triggers 3-4 times a game session, though I think there is something wrong as the collars appear to do nothing but lock on and after that it is just a matter of waiting till the timer lock runs out before removing it.  Though it could be due to many of the armour mods I use not having armour keywords patches, and the few times I made one them not working or simply crashing the game on load.

Here is what I set mine to now

set dcw_cursedlootchance to 0.5
set dcw_keydropchance to 0.5
set dcw_keylosechance to 0.0
set dcw_restraintsdropchance to 0.5
set dcw_slavecollardropchance to 0.5
set dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance to 0.5
set dcw_jackquestchance to 0
set dcw_jackquestchancesleep to 0

I have run the jack the belter quest once, which was kinda fun, but after getting it about three times in the same game session set it to 0, as to the other values my view is this sort of thing should be very very rare, not something you keep falling over, otherwise why is everybody especially raiders not wearing this stuff constantly.

Another thing I noticed was it does not seem to bother if you already are collared when triggering it just replaces the old collar with the new one.

14 hours ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Where do I go to get the belt removed in belted? It says to find help but there is no marker.

You're meant to come across it as you progress through the early game.

If you're really that impatient, however...

Spoiler

Just head to Diamond City and hang out in front of the gate until the quest updates. This should happen around when the gate opens and Piper walks inside, and you'll get your quest marker for the next stage.

This aside, is there any chance DCW could be made into a master file? I wanted to share some changes I made to add silent voices to the dialogue à la Fuz Ro D'oh, but the process of making an ESP dependent on another ESP is a pain in the tail, and I didn't want to redistribute an edited version of DCW. =3

Alright: apparently wearing a collar will override the ability of a slave collar to trap you. I had a nice iron one which looked good, so I didn't bother removing it, and got jumped at beantown with a slave. I waited for the first shocks and... nothing. Finished looting, walked out, and checked the pipboy. No slave collar. Gonna keep my iron one on now!

Edit: belted again. Pretty sure that power armor does indeed break the fast travel ban, as I had no armor and now have to slog it. Gonna see if I can find a suit 'tween here and there and test it.

Edit2: Being "properly" belted will prevent you from using power armor, but my last run through I got belted while in power armor. That breaks some of the dependencies and allows for fast travel.

1 hour ago, 008zulu said:

Is the belt supposed to make your character hop around? That and the collar are the only things she is wearing.

No, it's not. The hopping is supposed to end when the hobble dress comes off. Someone earlier in the thread said that putting it back on and taking it off fixed the glitch, but it's not in the inventory anymore after you cut it off.

I have the same problem. I figured "one hopping item is as good as another" and locked the vault tec security anklets on. Only to discover that time isn't moving in the vault. You have to leave to start the game world clock. So I did, I can kill an hour and take off the anklets. Make it to the surface and... invisible pipboy.

I started a new game tonight, and prior to that removed some other mods and installed a few. I wonder if there's a conflict in there between one of the devious mods and concealed armor.

Edit: Started an entirely new game, same hopping animation error, same invisible pipboy. I have no idea what's going on but it is pissing me off.

Guest O.Cobblepot

I am sad,because this mod never worked well for ,it only showed good results combined with Violate,never managed to past thru double body this mod gave me..

There's a mod a couple of pages back which fixes the double body problem.

So, the equip pipboy command does fix the invisible pipboy problem, and re-equipping A hobble dress does fix the animation problem. I had to use console commands to find the ID number once I emerged from the cryo pod, and then give myself one once the old one was cut off, but it worked well and I am on my way again.

My suggestion is to just make some bat files to adjust DCW settings in one go, as well as one to repair the pipboy. Problem solved mostly.

New problem! The quest is still active, and all the assets are there... traps ain't trapping, restraints and keys aint dropping (I tested this too. Set the restraint key to 100, moved to a new cell and looted.) and it's generally pissing me off. I have the chance set low, but realized something was wrong when I was able to loot out lexington without problem. Getting to 10 pines bluff without a hitch, sure, doable at 1 in 100 odds. But I have the chance for restraints to drop as higher than the trap chance, and nothing at all has shown up.

Edit: I wonder if the problem is that something has overwritten or modified the levelled lists again. Cause I just noticed I'm not getting the right drops from the DECAY mod either...