On 12/22/2017 at 3:22 PM, Beltzebub42 said:

Hi again,

while playing with this mod I had an idea that did not let me go. You could name it deviously cursed power armor.

What if there would be a luring power armor in the wastland invented by a mad genious, but as soon as it closes you are trapped in it without the possibility to get out. Then an artifical intelligence contacts you and tells you what you have to do to get out of it. That by itslef is not very sexy, but somhow I think it would still fit to the deviously cursed wastland theme. Also there are some option to spice things up.

I rememberd an old anime I saw in the past called bubble gum crisis. Here is a picture of the body armor the girls were wearing. I have not seen any mod to implement sexy power armor, but I wish there were.

Perhaps this is the wrong forum to post such an idea, but I guess it is also not completly off topic.

What do you guys thing about the idea?

Bubblegum_crisis_body_armor.jpg

I just want to see sexy power armor in the 1st place and having any of the Knight Sabers hard suits, especially Priss or Linna, would be freaking amazing!!(watched original and Tokyo 2040 btw)

Does anyone know if they are making animations with the devious devices? Just curious. Also if anyone has the console commands to spawn a key(s) that'd be awesome.

Lastly how do you talk to a settler who has been gagged?

I just want to add more stuff on them, but they can't respond.

Thanks!

The console commands to add keys would be "player.additem ######## #" Where in the long string of # is the game ID for the key, and the single # is the number of that item you want.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! The item ID for the keys is always unique from game to game because item ID is assigned based on load order. Which means it's affected by where you placed DCW in the load order, and how many other mods you're running.

SO to find the specific item you need, you would use the command "help key 0" to list ALL the keys (keys, keycards, keywords, you see where this is going, right?) and you scroll through it till you find the one you need, then use the other command I gave you to give your character the item you need.

Speaking of keys! Hey kimy! Could you make the restraint and chastity keys consumable? One key for one device and then gone? Even with the lose key chance on, I've built up quite a collection. I know the slave collars one are already consumable, so... part way there I guess. Just a suggestion.

6 minutes ago, Wonko486 said:

The console commands to add keys would be "player.additem ######## #" Where in the long string of # is the game ID for the key, and the single # is the number of that item you want.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! The item ID for the keys is always unique from game to game because item ID is assigned based on load order. Which means it's affected by where you placed DCW in the load order, and how many other mods you're running.

SO to find the specific item you need, you would use the command "help key 0" to list ALL the keys (keys, keycards, keywords, you see where this is going, right?) and you scroll through it till you find the one you need, then use the other command I gave you to give your character the item you need.

Speaking of keys! Hey kimy! Could you make the restraint and chastity keys consumable? One key for one device and then gone? Even with the lose key chance on, I've built up quite a collection. I know the slave collars one are already consumable, so... part way there I guess. Just a suggestion.

Thanks I'm going to try it out now!

5 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Ugh. I feel like noob. I did everything, but the list is insanely short and there's no scroll through.

Any idea where I could find the item number in the files? Thanks again!

PS. Kimy the mod is awesome, but there are a ton of trap triggers versus keys and my keys constantly get dumped. I tried saving them in a container in Sanctuary, but it looks like I can't. :frown: Maybe increase key drop chances or ability to save keys so I'm not dealing with unlatching myself 24/7. Thanks and keep up the great work! :smile: 

1 hour ago, aerocon said:

Ugh. I feel like noob. I did everything, but the list is insanely short and there's no scroll through.

Any idea where I could find the item number in the files? Thanks again!

PS. Kimy the mod is awesome, but there are a ton of trap triggers versus keys and my keys constantly get dumped. I tried saving them in a container in Sanctuary, but it looks like I can't. :frown: Maybe increase key drop chances or ability to save keys so I'm not dealing with unlatching myself 24/7. Thanks and keep up the great work! :smile: 

PageUp and PageDown

Set dcw_keydropchance to %

this applies to all commands on the download page. How often cursed loot will strike, gain keys, losekeys, etc.

another trick is to take a key you have, drop it on ground and then click on it in 1st person mode and then see what it is - not perfect depending on what it drops on (ground, table, etc) but helped me after some finangling.

23 minutes ago, TajZ said:

PageUp and PageDown

Set dcw_keydropchance to %

this applies to all commands on the download page. How often cursed loot will strike, gain keys, losekeys, etc.

another trick is to take a key you have, drop it on ground and then click on it in 1st person mode and then see what it is - not perfect depending on what it drops on (ground, table, etc) but helped me after some finangling.

OK this helped a ton so thanks a mil for that... But I think I found an error. The stuff says it requires a standard chastity key. Unfortunately even though I have plenty now it says I don't have the key. I assume this is an error. :confused: I think I'll uninstall this mod for now and wait for an update. 

25 minutes ago, Wonko486 said:

If it's the belt from "belted" it's a long quest chain where in you get out of it at the end. It will be opened, but it's part of the quest. Just keep playing the game normally and you'll eventually work it out.

Unfortunately it's just a standard "trap" chastity bra and this unusual collar with a note. But either one said standard key. No luck. :tongue: 

Huhn... okay. Well the unusual collar with a note is a slave collar. All it'll do is prevent you from wearing clothes. I'm hoping it gets buffed in future updates and also prevents you from wearing armor as well.

You could always try picking the lock on the chastity belt. Might take a while to get it, but you'll eventually get it off that way. If you're going to uninstall the mod, you either need to start a new game: or make sure you've destroyed everything related to the mod before saving the game and then uninstalling.

25 minutes ago, Wonko486 said:

Huhn... okay. Well the unusual collar with a note is a slave collar. All it'll do is prevent you from wearing clothes. I'm hoping it gets buffed in future updates and also prevents you from wearing armor as well.

You could always try picking the lock on the chastity belt. Might take a while to get it, but you'll eventually get it off that way. If you're going to uninstall the mod, you either need to start a new game: or make sure you've destroyed everything related to the mod before saving the game and then uninstalling.

I noticed that as well with uninstall version. It did fix my problem though! I'll re-install the mod today and see how it goes. My only question is how do I get a gag off of a settler who's wearing it. I can't pickpocket because it doesn't show and I can't talk to them because of the gag. I saw in Skyrim they used a note and quill add-on to fix this issue. 

Also thanks again for responding! 

23 minutes ago, Wonko486 said:

Just keep talking to them. It'll work eventually. Welcome, just trying to be helpful.

Edit: You got a gag on a settler? I never managed to make it work. I could give it to them and equip them, but it would never show, and never shut them up. I'm looking at you marcy long!

Haha This is just a generic settler. I had the rash kill Jun even though it's set to not kill any settler. :tongue: oh well.

First of all, thanks for this mod.  I downloaded it because I thought it sounded like it would be pretty fun, but it actually completely changes how you have to play the game, for the better.  I'm playing it with the War Never Changes overhaul mod, and it's the best survival experience I've had in a Fallout game.  About 15 hours in I still get a flutter in my stomach whenever I open a container.  It's far beyond what I expected.

I'm only getting two bugs, both with the shock collar.  

1) The first one is the shock effect doesn't happen, though the collar locks on and can't be removed like it should.  I'm using the Female Outfit Replacer mod which may be the source of the problem, but uninstalling it and starting a new game didn't fix the problem so I'm not sure.  This one's not a huge deal breaker since I can just keep my character naked, which I'd have to do if she was getting shocked anyway.

2) The other bug is that even with the collar equipped I ended up getting  one of the restrictive dresses put on.  I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, since if the shock effect was working then the dress would trigger it and be an unavoidable death.  It also just feels wrong for her to wear clothes when the collar is on.

Other than that, the mod just about perfect.  One thing I'd love to see added, though, would be additional devices with less drastic effects, but with the device-drop chance being increased while the key-drop chance stayed the same.  It sometimes seems too easy for the keys to keep up with the devices.

I have a few ideas that I'll throw out there.

1) the bondage mittens could have a very low unarmed damage, so at least you could try to fight back,

2) a pair of ankle cuffs with a short chain or bar between them. All it would do is make you walk at the overencumbered speed,

3) a heavy weight attached to one ankle cuff that would force you to walk using the crippled leg animation,

4) a bar attached between a collar and wrist cuffs.  It would keep the character's arms in the pistol firing position.  She could only use a pistol (if she happened to be holding one when the device went on), but couldn't swap it or reload it from her inventory, since she couldn't reach.  She could swap guns and reload from items she finds, meaning more containers to open and more risk,

5) a fusion cell powered butt plug that randomly shocks her.  No damage, but a flash of light and the noise she makes alerts enemies,

6) a diaper that locks on with chains or a chastity belt.  It would make noise during movement, and also if it wasn't removed within a certain period of time the character would have no choice but to "use" it, after which charisma drops to 1 and merchants won't barter with her,

7) an armbinder with chains or bars attaching to ankle cuffs which forces her into the sneak animation,

8) some sort of braces which keep the character's knees at a 90 degree angle forcing her to crawl.  This one would be more work than the others since it would need a new animation, but a crawling animation would be awesome.

And as long as I'm making a wish-list, I'll add a suggestion for the problem I mentioned about the shock collar not preventing restrictive dresses.  If their drop-chance was set to zero when the collar was equipped that would just leave the harnesses as the only full body restraint (as far as I know--I definitely haven't gotten every device yet).  Just for a little variety there could be a bar that goes behind her back from the collar to ankle cuffs, with the wrists also attached.  A second version could have the bar go from the ankles to a butt plug, which would leave the arms free, but still use the jumping animation for the legs.

Anyway, I hope something in there seems like it would be interesting.  This is one of the best mods I've seen and I'm looking forward to more.  Thanks for your hard work.

Cheers,
Scriventhorpe

17 hours ago, aerocon said:

I noticed that as well with uninstall version. It did fix my problem though! I'll re-install the mod today and see how it goes. My only question is how do I get a gag off of a settler who's wearing it. I can't pickpocket because it doesn't show and I can't talk to them because of the gag. I saw in Skyrim they used a note and quill add-on to fix this issue. 

Also thanks again for responding! 

This may have already been resolved, but the Slave Collar has its own distinct Slave Collar Key - so restraint key or chastity key won't work. Also note that the Jack Chastity Belts are completely distinct and don't use any of the 3 mentioned keys.

Chastity Keys - Chastity Belts and Chastity Bras - that are NOT Jack belts

Restraint Keys - wrist/ankle cuffs, armbinders, mittens, harnesses, corsets, restricting gloves/boots, nip clips & clamps, vibes & plugs, gags, blindfolds and hoods, and lastly any collar or choker that is NOT the Slave

Slave Collar Key - ONLY the nude-ifying shock collar

I've taken to carrying one of the non-restrictive dresses from kimy for when I inevitably get slapped with the slave collar. Not naked, but still awesome looking.

Seems like something that needs to be addressed on update. You can still wear armor, so... you aren't actually naked. Plus the whole clothes added from mods thing, but I have no idea how to go about actually fixing it so that all clothes are prevented.

12 hours ago, TajZ said:

This may have already been resolved, but the Slave Collar has its own distinct Slave Collar Key - so restraint key or chastity key won't work. Also note that the Jack Chastity Belts are completely distinct and don't use any of the 3 mentioned keys.

Chastity Keys - Chastity Belts and Chastity Bras - that are NOT Jack belts

Restraint Keys - wrist/ankle cuffs, armbinders, mittens, harnesses, corsets, restricting gloves/boots, nip clips & clamps, vibes & plugs, gags, blindfolds and hoods, and lastly any collar or choker that is NOT the Slave

Slave Collar Key - ONLY the nude-ifying shock collar

I did not know about the slave collar key. Does it drop randomly like the rest? It seems like that should be a quest object. 

On 16-12-2017 at 12:23 PM, AkiKay said:

Hey there,

so i´ve decided to try this Mod once again and now everything worked for me.. well. except one thing. Once i looted the Vaults Supply Crate, Enemies drag me away  and then theres an infinite loading screen :confused:

-Aki

EDIT: Actually i have found 2 more Problems. The Commands dont work. And how am i supposed to unequip my devices without a pipboy ?

Same problem with loading screen here.

For the pipboy: player.equipitem 00021b3b

On 11/28/2017 at 2:25 PM, Titania said:

So Alice's hideout seems to...uh...there are no walls, floor, or ceiling, everything's got afterimages everywhere, and everything that isn't nailed down is constantly falling and being reset to height to fall again. For some reason, it looks like the room itself isn't loading, just the furnishings and characters in it. I can even talk to Alice, as long as I don't mind juggling up and down constantly during it. Any ideas?

EDIT: Additionally, when I enter the hideout, I see two messages about lacking keys. These messages appear whether or not I have any restraints locked on, and do not reflect me actually attempting to remove anything. Screenshots attached show both the messages and the crazy surreal bounce-castle world. The motion-streaking is because everything that isn't nailed down (player included) is bouncing up and down wildly.

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

I am experiencing this as well but but more extreme looking and i cant really move or see much as it feels like i just keep falling.

Curious if anyone has figured out a way to start the "Alice in Wasteland" quest manually via console commands.  It did not start automatically for me after I killed Kellogg (and went further to talk to Nick to complete that quest, etc).

I've tried "help aliice 0" to get the QUST ID of dcw_aliceQuest, then "sqs (ID)" to get the stages, and "setstage (ID) 10" to jump to the next stage, but no joy.  "sqs (ID)" shows the quest as "stopped", and the quest does not appear in my list.

I've also tried "ResetQuest" and "StartQuest" commands, but they don't seem to do anything in FO4.

Any suggestions?

Where does the first step of the quest take you?  I've thought about going there directly to see if it will start the quest, similar to other quests as you are out wandering. 

15 hours ago, sbdx said:

Curious if anyone has figured out a way to start the "Alice in Wasteland" quest manually via console commands.  It did not start automatically for me after I killed Kellogg (and went further to talk to Nick to complete that quest, etc).

I've tried "help aliice 0" to get the QUST ID of dcw_aliceQuest, then "sqs (ID)" to get the stages, and "setstage (ID) 10" to jump to the next stage, but no joy.  "sqs (ID)" shows the quest as "stopped", and the quest does not appear in my list.

I've also tried "ResetQuest" and "StartQuest" commands, but they don't seem to do anything in FO4.

Any suggestions?

Where does the first step of the quest take you?  I've thought about going there directly to see if it will start the quest, similar to other quests as you are out wandering. 

the Quest didn't start for me too. 

try "setstage dcw_aliceQuest 0" worked for me 

7 hours ago, Mr.M791 said:

the Quest didn't start for me too. 

try "setstage dcw_aliceQuest 0" worked for me 

Thanks for the reply.  That didn't do anything as far as I can tell.  I also tried 10, 20, and 30 with the same results.

Where does the first step in the quest take you?