Spoiler
23 hours ago, MVT-1 said:

I do not see the mod in game, please i need help 

If I read this correctly it appears that it has been two years since this mod's author has been on the site. I expect that you are going to have to look for a different mod. If you are interested in a "slave collecting" mod might I suggest Paradise Halls.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Fear and obedience keep going up, meanwhile sanity goes down unti mindbroken without doing anything to do slave. I could just stand beside her and she gets mindbroken! Is there a way to lock this traits or something like that? Or edit them? Or simply remove this???

On 7/11/2019 at 3:19 AM, vmh1029 said:

Fear and obedience keep going up, meanwhile sanity goes down unti mindbroken without doing anything to do slave. I could just stand beside her and she gets mindbroken! Is there a way to lock this traits or something like that? Or edit them? Or simply remove this???

Same here

My  slave is

Sanity:100

Fear:0

Obedience:100

and yet fear keeps creeping up.

I leave her and go on a quest and I find mind broken.

Surely it would lock the fear once the obedience is 100?

I keep running back to service her from the other side of Skyrim.

Do I need to get the Anal, Veg and Oral to 100 as well?

I am sure it wasn't like this the last time I played it.

any help would be welcomed.

On 8/27/2016 at 12:42 AM, shakrum said:

View File

Slave Trainer is a mod inspired by games like Slavmaker.
You capture or buy one slave, train her and then sell her, maybe turning a profit.
THIS IS NOT A QUEST. This mod is about enslaving some random bandit, stripping her naked, teaching some skills and then selling to a slave trader for some septims.

Everything is located in Whiterun, so you will spend most of your time there.
Slaves are female only. It is possible to enslave male NPCs but everything was made with females in mind. This might change later.
You can have up to 100 slaves (following you/waiting at home), but you can train only one slave at a time.
Slaves are useless in actual combat.
You can enslave friendly NPCs if you really want to. You can't unenslave them, so it will break some quests.

How to start:
Go to Whiterun and talk to Charna near Hall of the Dead. Hit slave with a cane to open the menu. Hit slave with a cane to stop whatever they are doing.
If you want to enslave enemy NPC, hit them with a cane after their health drops below 50% (configurable in MCM).
If you want to enslave friendly NPC use Scroll of Submission (can be bought from Charna) or look at them, go to mod configuration menu, find Enslave button and press it.

Slaves as followers:
For compatibility with other mods you can "hire" your slaves. To do that just talk to them normally and pick something like "Follow me, I need your help". Also, for compatibility, you have to dismiss them before selling.

Multiple slaves:
Even though you can train only 1 slave at a time, it's possible to have multiple slaves following you around/waiting for you at home (up to 100).
To do that open the slave menu and pick "Pause training", then you can get a new slave or resume training of other slaves.

Features:
Attributes

• Obedience - Increases with punishments. When obedience is high enough it starts increasing with rewards. Affects learning speed.
  • Fear - Increases with punishments, decreases with rewards.
  • Sanity - Goes down when both Obedience and Fear are too high. When reaches 0 slave becomes mindbroken, making them really cheap.

Quirks

• Pain Tolerant - Spanking does nothing
  • Masochist - Spanking is a reward
  • Frigid - Sex punishments/rewards do nothing
  • Nympho - Sex punishments are rewards instead, sex rewards are double effective
  • Exhibitionist - Being naked is a reward
  • Sanguine - Hard to mindbreak
  • Depressive - Easy to mindbreak
  • Obedient - Doesn't try to escape
  • Disobedient - Tries to escape more frequiently

Talents

• Sex Slave
  • Fighter
  • Enchanter

Actions

• Change equipment - Wearing Devious Devices or being naked affects attributes.
  • Rename - Let's you rename the slave. Purely cosmetical.
  • Pause/resume training
  • Pillory
  • Spanking
  • Jail
  • Massage
  • Cunnilingus
  • Training sex skills
  • Wash - Removes dirt and tally marks.

Trainers

• Sex skills - Player.
  • Combat - Recruits behind The Companions building. Rape slave when she loses a fight, which also increases sex skills.
  • Enchanting - Farengar. Recharges soul gems while slave masturbates (don't question it).

Cane

• Hit slave to give orders.
  • Hit slave to stop current action.
  • Hit any NPC during the pillory scene to start sex.
  • Hit any NPC to enslave it (there is a health threshold option in the mod menu).

Auction

• Charna in Whiterun will always have some untrained slaves to sell. She will also buy your trained slaves.

People looking for slaves

• Charna
  • Balgruuf
  • Eorlund
  • Hulda
  • Proventus Avenicci
  • Andurs

Appearance

• Usually slaves look angry after you just enslave them and later become sad/happy depending on what you do to them.
  • Slaves try to hide their private parts in shame if you strip them.
  • Slaves will look dirty after some time and people will start scrawling tally marks on them. (Requires SlaveTats)

Outfits

• You can save and restore outfits through the slave menu.
  • Restoring an item from outfit cost money, unless you already have that item.
  • WARNING: Items from Devious Devices Integration might trash your inventory or get lost.

Escape

• Slaves try to escape if their Obedience is too low.

Requirements:
Installed and working:

Compatible with:

• Items from Devious Devices Integration 2.9.2+

Slave Trainer will use some features from these mods if you have them installed:

Doesn't conflict with:

• Milk Mod Economy
  • Prison Overhaul

Probably conflicts with:

• Slaverun, everything else that adds new objects to the streets of Whiterun.

Changelog:

Reveal hidden contents

1.0.3:

• TO UPGRADE FROM 1.0.0+ JUST OVERWRITE THE OLD FILES
  • Now you can save and restore outfits. Compatibility with items from DDi is kind of buggy though.
  • Now slaves get auto stripped when you sell them.
  • Fixed a bug that made all Charna's slaves free.
  • More small bugfixes.

1.0.2:

• Fixed a bug that was resetting the follower flags of "on pause" slaves. If one of your slaves is stuck in follower mode (dialogue option "It's time for us to part ways" doesn't do anything) - open the console, click on her, type setfactionrank 5C84E -1. Sorry about that.
  • Now you're not allowed to sell your current followers, because it was bugging out the game. It also means they can't escape, not sure what to do about that.
  • Selling slaves/letting them escape doesn't trigger the inheritance event anymore.
  • Changed the way slaves get deleted so they don't just respawn after you reload the game (hopefully).
  • Small bugfixes.

1.0.1:

• Small bugfixes.

1.0.0:

• UPGRADE FROM PREVIOUS VERSIONS DOESN'T WORK
  • Now you can have more than 1 slave. Amount of slaves in training is still limited to 1, but you can pause training and get another slave.
  • Removed Sleep option since it's the same as pausing training.
  • Slaves now try to escape if their obedience is too low.
  • New Quirks - Obedient (slaves don't try to escape) and Disobedient (slaves try to escape more frequiently).
  • Now you can enslave friendly NPCs by using Scroll of Submission (Charna sells them).
  • Added 50 new slave faces (using existing NPCs), updated the old ones. Now you can choose the race of random slaves.
  • New people looking for slaves: Proventus Avenicci, Andurs.
  • Added face expression options.
  • Now ALL animations with "oral" tag increase oral skill.
  • Fixed a bug with sexlab animations getting stuck.
  • Fixed a bug where selling slaves to quest NPC wasn't working correctly.
  • A lot of small improvements and bugfixes.

0.9.3:

• Fixed a bug that made all future slaves Mindbroken if you broke one slave.
  • Fixed a bug with cleanliness stat not resetting when buying new slaves.
  • Changed pillory location (again), so it doesn't conflict with Prison Overhaul (requires a clean save).
  • Added an option to disable notifications in the corner.
  • Added options to disable idle animations (cover, armbinder, yoke), face expressions and slavetats.
  • Added a little F.A.Q. to the mod configuration menu.

0.9.2:

• Removed Devious Devices - Integration, SL Aroused, Hearthfires and SlaveTats from requirements. Charna now sells ZAP items instead of devious devices. Mod still supports items from Devious Devices Integration, you will have to find them elsewhere (Captured Dreams Shop?).
  • Items from Zaz Animation Pack are now fully supported.
  • Added support for belts and handcuffs, fixed bug where yokes weren't affecting stats.
  • Fixed bug where mod was temporarily tagging animations but never untagging them.
  • Slaves now only strip SOME bondage gear while learning sex techniques and enchanting.
  • Improved SlaveTats code.
  • Fixed bug where sex skills weren't increasing sometimes.
  • Changed some slave outfits.

0.9.1:

• It is now possible to make slaves your followers. Talk to them and recruit them (yes, even if they are already your slaves).
  • Changed pillory location, so it doesn't stand in the way.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/26/2016
  • Category
  • Requires

• Special Edition Compatible

sorry I have red your instructions but there is no mention of clothes effecting anything.

Does clothes stop the stats to change? I read in one of the posts and it seem to suggest clothes actually does something.

My problem is I cannot leave my slave alone as as it gets mindblown.

Even if I have 100 sanity and 0 fear and 100 obedience it still raises the fear level and eventually leads to mindblown

Is there a point at which the mod says the slave has been trained?

I would have thought that 100 obedience was enough.

When does the mod stop and lock the obedience, fear and sanity stats in? Never? Which is not very nice.

On 7/11/2019 at 3:19 AM, vmh1029 said:

I saw it in one of the posts that giving her armor to wear (yes  I thought it was funny) makes the fear stable and go down slowly.

I have tried it and it works so that was a saving grace since I was about to give this mod up.

Well I guess it makes sense in a funny way because the slave would feel safe in armor although people could still kill her.

Funny logic that detracts from actually having a trained slave.

4 hours ago, padezaw said:

I saw it in one of the posts that giving her armor to wear (yes  I thought it was funny) makes the fear stable and go down slowly.

I have tried it and it works so that was a saving grace since I was about to give this mod up.

Well I guess it makes sense in a funny way because the slave would feel safe in armor although people could still kill her.

Funny logic that detracts from actually having a trained slave.

But, it has to be armor only? Or can it be clothing too? Anyways

Lol I guess it kinda makes sense but it's not practical, normally you want to leave a slave naked since they are a slave, and you don't give them an armor to defend themselves, so I don't see why add that as a feature. MAYBE you could give your slave clothing, but some ragged robes or soemthing like that... Oh well.. Regardless, thank you for lettting me know!

• 3 months later...
On 8/27/2016 at 4:36 AM, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. Mod looks interesting. Can i pee on my slaves or any plans to add some golden shower action?

I'm not sure how that can be related to this mod but there are pissing animations [...I believe everything, literally everything, can be done in Skyrim by now!]... I can't tell which mod allowed that to me but if you keep on searching shouldn't be too hard to find which mods can be used for that independently from Slaves Trainer.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hi,

I have another problem.

I use  Jaxonz Real Names to rename my generic slaves but

sometimes without warning they lose their names.

Then, I am unable to talk to them.

I haven't tried real names.

Is this trainer compatible with these mods?

Is there a way I can re apply the name.

The slave is fast loosing sanity and I have no way to do anything.

pzaw

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like this mod very much.

Very Simple just slavery.

Easy to play but i am finding more and more frustrating as the slave names keep disappearing

and the Equipment menu seem to have it own mind. Select Equipment and nothing happens.

I use real names. is this the cause of it?

Is there a fix for this?

• 1 month later...

This mod absolutely REFUSES to show up in my MCM, I have SkyUI, SKSE, UIExtensions and all other possible requirements installed. I have waited over an hour in total for this MCM to register. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong? I'm also using the MCM kicker to try and speed it up. Getting frustrated.

33 minutes ago, ViktorYeen said:

This mod absolutely REFUSES to show up in my MCM, I have SkyUI, SKSE, UIExtensions and all other possible requirements installed. I have waited over an hour in total for this MCM to register. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong? I'm also using the MCM kicker to try and speed it up. Getting frustrated.

If you look here you will find a post by me on the Support Thread of this mod from 2018. At that time I pointed out that the mod's author has not been on site for 2 years (so 4 years now). In addition, the complete lack of "likes" for this mod in it's history should give you a clue that the mod does NOT function. I don't know what you are looking for in a mod but if you want something similar let me recommend Paradise Halls by CliftonJD as well as Musje's mods Home Sweet Home and And You Get A Slave.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm just wondering if there's a console command, setting, or another mod that I can use to allow one of the slaves to fight alongside me like other companions. 

I've tried using AFT and EFF to change them to 'aggressive' and edit their combat styles but that didn't seem to work. 

Thanks in advance! 

• 1 year later...