I have a problem.

I have Slave trainer installed.

DD, DDE, DDI etc Paradise Valley's Underground Bathhouse (UBH)

The background.

The NPC is a travelling Orc I found on the road to Riften.

I tried to speak to her but she was rude so we started to fight and I enslaved her.

I trained her on the way to riften and decided to goto Ivastead inn to further train her since I have

bad luck with runaway slaves. Bright confined space no wolves to interrupt you etc...

I got her to Sanity 100, Fear 17, Obedience 100, and the skills are at 100.

So I don't want to give her up easily.

The problem

After I trained her I wanted to sell her at Whiterun, but when I exited the inn she would not follow. My follower exited the inn with me.

the slave entered the inn ok when we arrived.

So I popped back into the inn and she had disappeared from the inn never to be seen again. BUT the notifications kept coming up.

I looked everywhere in Ivasead but I could not find her. I reloaded the previous save and tried again and it is the same.

I then tried to make her teleport to the UBH by speaking to her and selecting you have been naughty ... go to jail.

When I got to the UBH dungeon nothing, lost her again.

So in short I am unable to guide or teleport her out of that inn.

Please help. Any suggestions welcome.

Got to say pretty fun mod, reminds me a lot of honey select!

would like more info though,

Perks

managed to squeeze some quirks out my 2nd slave, says Sanguine, Obedient (irony is she decided to leg it after she got that perk, had to chase her down and spank her) but only Sanguine shows. Is there a cap to perks? or is it 1 perk and 1 talent as 2nd perk didn't show up in info?

Talents

Only managed to get strong fighter  or something from trainers, I am sure enchanter works same way, but sex slave? lot of grind work

padezaw

be careful with the inn in Whiterun, problem with that is the back door, exit is near a navmesh lay-line (made that name up), they are the thick intersections, not sure of the purpose, except it is a pain to do normal navmesh near them. if they exit though that, they take the scenic route around 3 buildings to get back to you. If you keep going in/out the tavern rapidly id assume that's how the bug happens.

On 20/12/2017 at 8:59 AM, lolotech said:

Got to say pretty fun mod, reminds me a lot of honey select!

would like more info though,

Perks

managed to squeeze some quirks out my 2nd slave, says Sanguine, Obedient (irony is she decided to leg it after she got that perk, had to chase her down and spank her) but only Sanguine shows. Is there a cap to perks? or is it 1 perk and 1 talent as 2nd perk didn't show up in info?

Talents

Only managed to get strong fighter  or something from trainers, I am sure enchanter works same way, but sex slave? lot of grind work

padezaw

be careful with the inn in Whiterun, problem with that is the back door, exit is near a navmesh lay-line (made that name up), they are the thick intersections, not sure of the purpose, except it is a pain to do normal navmesh near them. if they exit though that, they take the scenic route around 3 buildings to get back to you. If you keep going in/out the tavern rapidly id assume that's how the bug happens.

I had to reload and go back quite a long way to fix it.

but every thing is working now I think hope so.

I have a mod called underground bath house and it has a dungeon full of interesting racks and stuff.

can my slave use these equipment?

Do you know of any mod that can make use of them?

Aha found sex slave perk, adrianne avenicci, who knew shes that kinky

Ah the one i was thinking of was belethors not tavern, though might be similar situation if has multiple doors.

Equipment depends on if they have faction or npc owners, if not most can use, though there are some idles only specific's can use

Cant do Charna, it just a waste of scrolls, tried :smiley:

On 13/12/2017 at 10:17 PM, padezaw said:

would like to know this as well?

Has anyone successfully trained a slave?

Ie mind intact and obdient?

Yes Would be really nice to have something like that.

I am currently looking for a mod that will makeuse of the large empty space in the Dungeon of the Underground bathhouse.

There are lots of cells and devious devices and guards. Perfect for a slave master to setup shop in.

Shakrum, do you have any future plans for Slave trainer?

I recently tossed this in a new line up for play. Having a lot of fun with it. It's challenging once you get some decent power to yourself and if you have a decent follower to actually get a slave simply because most die before you can ' whack ' em with the cane.  But that's part of the challenge. I don't go looking to enslave just because I can. This alter ego is not a remotely nice girl at all. She ' hunts ' for prospects. Which adds to it for me. Tho' you can easy enuf' catch the regular slave on a whim. Training can be a grind, but the pay off is decent for the exchange. Not had any problems with the lineup in play of mods either. SD+, C. Loot, DA, Defeat, Devious Framework and support, plus Frostfall, Campfire, RND and Hunterborn for some script mention ones. 

Only major issue I have had myself is that slaves often 50/50 ctd when trying to follow into this custom home:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88011/?

Lillehjem Which is more that mod I would say than this one. Answer: Don't take slave in that house.  :smile:

Thanks for the work!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2017 at 9:49 AM, padezaw said:

I have a problem.

I have Slave trainer installed.

So in short I am unable to guide or teleport her out of that inn.

Please help. Any suggestions welcome.

sorry for the late reply.

if its not too late (you still have the save) there is a possibility that may just get her back for you.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051

this mod can teleport npcs to you, or you to the npc, but you do need to know what esm/esp the npc is from

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the mod conflicing with Amazing Follower Tweaks?

It seems that every time AFT kicks in, I lose all interaction options with slave.

That means, I can talk to slave, use SLEN and other mods functions without problems during training sessions and outside training sessions, but as soon as I do something that triggers AFT (like asking slave to be follower) then slave becomes completely non-interactable, no dialogue, no name shown, no pickpocketing option.  ALthough I can use cane to open the slave training menu.

The training works fine for me, but:

1. How do I sell slave to people who wanted slave (like Hulda)? I have fully trained slave ready but there is no option to hand her over. Hulda only tells me that she needs slave and thats all.

2. How do I sell slave to slave trader? There is no option for that either. Or I haven't figured it out yet.

3 hours ago, Derrik said:

Is the mod conflicing with Amazing Follower Tweaks?

It seems that every time AFT kicks in, I lose all interaction options with slave.

That means, I can talk to slave, use SLEN and other mods functions without problems during training sessions and outside training sessions, but as soon as I do something that triggers AFT (like asking slave to be follower) then slave becomes completely non-interactable, no dialogue, no name shown, no pickpocketing option.  ALthough I can use cane to open the slave training menu.

The training works fine for me, but:

1. How do I sell slave to people who wanted slave (like Hulda)? I have fully trained slave ready but there is no option to hand her over. Hulda only tells me that she needs slave and thats all.

2. How do I sell slave to slave trader? There is no option for that either. Or I haven't figured it out yet.

I tried this (+ Defeated Slaves) with AFT and. like you, found that they didn't seem to like each other very much at all.  Think there's a warning about Follower Management tools compatibility somewhere in one of these mods threads, but as Defeated Slaves has this mod as a pre-requisite, it may well be this one that bugs it out. 

I didn't have the time or inclination to try overly hard to work out what the issue might be as PAHE/HSH/PAHAYGAS seem to do much the same, more reliably, and seem to be more consistently updated eg last 2/3 days updates for HSH/PAHAYGAS

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@teenwarhero: There is no information about this mods compatibility to special edition, so it may be uncompatible. you should look around Loverslab, if there is a File with a concrete special edition version.

My own question is: Is there an opportunity to show the chances of the quirks, when you enlave a person? And may there be a possibility to influence this chances?

• 2 weeks later...