1 minute ago, Voldearag said:

I just noticed the butt in the Thief statue. x> I wonder who was supposed to have carved them, game-lore-wise. Plantigrade legs and boots are a bit non-YA I think, but maybe they are from before "the beastening" had set in as much as it is now. The faces are all great.

i tried hard to keep them close to the originals, buuut if the digitigrade thing is preferred I can change em over. 

15 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

i tried hard to keep them close to the originals, buuut if the digitigrade thing is preferred I can change em over. 

I'm an amateur loremonger, I just like things wild and feral and I see an excuse to prod for that. If anyone else agrees or doesn't mind yes please. ❤️

2 hours ago, Voldearag said:

I just noticed the butt in the Thief statue. x>

Heh. I guess now we know what he was so eager about, lol.

I wonder who was supposed to have carved them, game-lore-wise.

I don't think that's been even hinted at, outside of the fact that they seem to be ancient. Could be anyone from Snow Elves or proto-Nords up to even Ehlnofey.

Plantigrade legs and boots are a bit non-YA I think, but maybe they are from before "the beastening" had set in as much as it is now.

I can't remember when was the last time we discussed the YA lore about this, but IIRC there's no "Beastening" anymore, assuming you mean the old leftover idea from the original "Furry Age of Skyrim" mod where the races of men and mer existed as in vanilla and got transformed into "beasts" as a curse from the dragons when they lost the Dragon Wars.

As far as I know and according to the latest lore, in the YA world there were never human "men" or human-but-with-pointy-ears "mer" (elves) or anything like that. Men have always been dogs, mer have always been cats, ever since they came to exist. Basically very similar to the original Elder Scrolls lore, but swapping species right from the very beginning. Considering vanilla Khajiit already look the way they do because Azura is a furry feline enthusiast, I don't think the YA world would be that far off if all the other Aedra and (maybe) Daedra happened to be also horny furries like us non-human aficionados as well. :classic_rolleyes:

(That being said, I'm not sure this is "official" and not just my headcanon, so if anyone has any thoughts on it, I'd like to hear them).

2 hours ago, Valehyena said:

Well, while I have to agree with Sly here:

2 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

FWIW I prefer plantigrade, both from visual and compability standpoint.

...I do have to mention that's mainly as far as the game itself is concerned. Making the characters in the drawings and such digitigrade is just a matter of drawing them like that, and I do love me some digi paws from time to time, so I would be alright with it. It's true plantigrade (but with paws) will be the closest one to what NPCs look like in my game, but I'd say I'm fine either way.

11 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

I'm really curious what you actually expected from this low effort Hitman shitpost.

a massive orgy where everyone gets along!

duh it's furries man >;p 

hey but you did tease people sooo gotta expect reactions haha

~Furry Immersive Clutter~

So I decided to make a more structured pack for my texture work on the world of skyrim.

Here is the first Version it includes

Non Yiffy SFW standing stones

Spoiler

20200115120323_1.jpg.dfdc2afec3abf1f6561901a98b6bfcb8.jpg20200115120450_1.jpg.300d37a82542534d033cf5e6f47a30c1.jpg20200115120641_1.jpg.548e0f9cc1133857ef469bbba24afccc.jpg20200115120837_1.jpg.889820425364562f2a4b0e0d2e47b96d.jpg20200115120846_1.jpg.fbbd9959c89863f4c3fc8e712f572ba7.jpg20200115120856_1.jpg.15860b2530ea4a07bc34e05ad5f760cc.jpg

Nordic Murals

(mostly safe for work, some nude) 

Spoiler

20200115115711_1.jpg.9e13b18b1664d2562c6a6104fee70ad8.jpg20200115115729_1.jpg.12c1f433d89b0c9ea0679826c2a0679f.jpg20200115115742_1.jpg.41bfac5824cd96716d317a2d0d77d7c8.jpg20200115115751_1.jpg.5395a2d1acef646ac79b5828ac9bdbfb.jpg

I decided since it's old Nordic art, to keep them mostly nords for ease, or canine like, Keep in mind this is only 4 of them the pack here covers them all (i was simply too lazy to hunt them all down for screens in the game >;p) 

And also a few little surprises like this

Spoiler

20200115121037_1.jpg.5d7fe60b51f3a2e99be759326d2bd41c.jpg

I will continue to add to this pack, it will be separate from my yiffy packs, so you should only expect to see -Mostly- tasteful nude (tasteful might mean different to you to me though so keep that in mind)  in this pack at most. 

Here is the file

YA_Immersive_clutter_V1.zip

hope ya enjoy  >;) 

a massive orgy where everyone gets along!

Expectations subverted. :^)

I mean, I also do have some, uh, more lewd stuff I recorded a while ago but I can't decide if I should post it here, in the MNC thread or wherever the animation came from (Billyy maybe?) or just wait until I have more substance and hide it in blogpost somewhere.

Spoiler

mpv-shot0085.png

~Furry Immersive Clutter~

So I decided to make a more structured pack for my texture work on the world of skyrim.

Here is the first Version it includes

Non Yiffy SFW standing stones

Reveal hidden contents

20200115120323_1.jpg.dfdc2afec3abf1f6561901a98b6bfcb8.jpg20200115120450_1.jpg.300d37a82542534d033cf5e6f47a30c1.jpg20200115120641_1.jpg.548e0f9cc1133857ef469bbba24afccc.jpg20200115120837_1.jpg.889820425364562f2a4b0e0d2e47b96d.jpg20200115120846_1.jpg.fbbd9959c89863f4c3fc8e712f572ba7.jpg20200115120856_1.jpg.15860b2530ea4a07bc34e05ad5f760cc.jpg

Nordic Murals

(mostly safe for work, some nude) 

Reveal hidden contents

20200115115711_1.jpg.9e13b18b1664d2562c6a6104fee70ad8.jpg20200115115729_1.jpg.12c1f433d89b0c9ea0679826c2a0679f.jpg20200115115742_1.jpg.41bfac5824cd96716d317a2d0d77d7c8.jpg20200115115751_1.jpg.5395a2d1acef646ac79b5828ac9bdbfb.jpg

I decided since it's old Nordic art, to keep them mostly nords for ease, or canine like, Keep in mind this is only 4 of them the pack here covers them all (i was simply too lazy to hunt them all down for screens in the game >;p) 

And also a few little surprises like this

Reveal hidden contents

20200115121037_1.jpg.5d7fe60b51f3a2e99be759326d2bd41c.jpg

I will continue to add to this pack, it will be separate from my yiffy packs, so you should only expect to see -Mostly- tasteful nude (tasteful might mean different to you to me though so keep that in mind)  in this pack at most. 

Here is the file

YA_Immersive_clutter_V1.zip 25.74 MB · 11 downloads

hope ya enjoy  >;) 

Vale can I ask progress of Draugr Furry Mod? And There is no plan for making proper Lion mod instead of Saber Lion.

About Lion. I found interesting number of Lion King fans want any game appear lion playable and even talked about NSFW stuff. Yiffy Age of Skyim Fit for them but I think Iion king fandom like great lion but not saber Lion.

How can I found lion king fandom? I found them in when I write partially lion king parody Furry novel. What if Lions rule industrial corrupted world with gunpowder.

Here is Korean Lion King Forum I mentioned. Link : https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/lists?id=tlk

17 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Vale can I ask progress of Draugr Furry Mod?

Geez, please stop asking. It will be done when it's done, if Vale even decides to carry on with it and assuming it can be done. Annoying him about it doesn't help at all, and most you will achieve will be to piss him off so it takes even longer.

We've all stated we would like to have furrified draugr several times already, you don't need to keep bringing it up again.

And There is no plan for making proper Lion mod instead of Saber Lion.

The lions in the standalone Cat Races file are "normal" lions already, and adding the "no saber teeth" mouth morph to the YA TRI files should be pretty easy if we want to allow the player to create a normal lion character in YA itself, so there's that.

About Lion. I found interesting number of Lion King fans want any game appear lion playable and even talked about NSFW stuff. Yiffy Age of Skyim Fit for them but I think Iion king fandom like great lion but not saber Lion.

I mean, I'm pretty sure at least a fairly relevant number of members of the fandom got into it after searching for Lion KIng R34, be it because they had the hots for Simba or because that one look from Nala made them feel... things (or because of both). So no huge surprise there, lol.

Still, if someone is after Lion King smut specifically, I'd say chances are they would rather search for, y'know, Lion King smut done in the LK character style and such. Or any other playable options for that, for example I'd say the Kerpali (anthro) character design for felines in AdeptusSteve's Wild Life game is somewhat close to LK's one (and closer that YA's own).

7 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

The end.

Hello, ASlyspyduo. Your Video are great but currently locked for sharing. Can you make I link your Hitfox Ending in my Yiffy Age of Skyim Gameply video? I don't want miss chance to see This for Furry Audience in my channel.

The reason I asking is simple, it's too great!

14 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Geez, please stop asking. It will be done when it's done, if Vale even decides to carry on with it and assuming it can be done. Annoying him about it doesn't help at all, and most you will achieve will be to piss him off so it takes even longer.

We've all stated we would like to have furrified draugr several times already, you don't need to keep bringing it up again.

The lions in the standalone Cat Races file are "normal" lions already, and adding the "no saber teeth" mouth morph to the YA TRI files should be pretty easy if we want to allow the player to create a normal lion character in YA itself, so there's that.

I mean, I'm pretty sure at least a fairly relevant number of members of the fandom got into it after searching for Lion KIng R34, be it because they had the hots for Simba or because that one look from Nala made them feel... things (or because of both). So no huge surprise there, lol.

Still, if someone is after Lion King smut specifically, I'd say chances are they would rather search for, y'know, Lion King smut done in the LK character style and such. Or any other playable options for that, for example I'd say the Kerpali (anthro) character design for felines in AdeptusSteve's Wild Life game is somewhat close to LK's one (and closer that YA's own).

To Vale I'm sorry : I'm just only eagered without power of doing myself. I'm sorry Vale. I made mistake push you too much. Sorry. It's all of my fault. You can hate me. that's is right action.

To Blaze : Thanks for information.

6 hours ago, Valehyena said:

FURRY MALE UNDIES

Haven't been able to try it ingame yet (will do whenever I get the chance), but I have checked the files themselves. Textures look good, but meshes and their layout could use some work, I'd say. My thoughts:

• You seem to have added separate nifs for each texture variant, but as far as I can tell the only difference between them are the textures, so I'd say it would make more sense to simple have a single mesh set (_0, _1 and _GND) for the SOS underwear and another one for your "thong" and then add the textures with texture swaps in the nif. (I can explain how texture swaps work later but in the meantime you can check out for example my Modern Clothes mod which makes extensive use of them in xEdit to see how they are set up).
  • Your _1 nifs include the body while _0 ones include only the underwear. Also "_1" nifs include the _0 shape while the _1 is actually inside _2. I dunno what you were trying to go for there but that simply won't work. _0 needs to be the _0 shape and _1 is the _1 one, the game engine can't recognize any other higher numbers (_2 and onward) so at best it will treat them as "normal" file names for non-slider-supported/single-weight nifs. Also they should be consistent with what NiTriShapes they include. Rule of thumb is, the _1 nif should be an exact duplicate of the _0 one in everything except for the shape, which should be changed to fit the _1 body shape instead.
  • In order to get the weight slider working, the nif filename has to end in "_0" or "_1" exactly, so in order to make your thong slider-compliant you would need to rename the files to "vale_thong_1.nif" and "vale_thong_0.nif"
  • Your thong seems to be pretty low poly, adding a bunch more vertices to it (specially the front) and smoothing it all may help reduce the "blocky" look. Don't be afraid to add more geometry, higher polycounts don't have any actual impact on performance unless your rig is a toaster that can only run vanilla Skyrim on Low at 20 FPS or you go ridiculously overkill (e.g. reaching the "64k vertices per NiTriShape" limit).

ATLEAST until i figure out how to get the weight sliders working.

Check out my SOS Weight Slider reference for Outfit Studio file and see if it helps with that. Do make sure to read the whole thread, and more specifically the "skeleton fix" mentioned there, or else the meshes will end up broken.

10 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

Your Video are great but currently locked for sharing.

Sharing works fine, it's just unlisted because I wasn't kidding about low effort. I made that in 10 minutes where 3min45sec consisted of me holding down S. The rest was spawning guards and killing them with console while moving some of them to more specific spots (tables) and making some blood by hitting corpses.

Actual effort would have been

a) making sure nothing looks terrible and clips (I didn't care about the bra clipping looking bad there or the gloves cutting off claws or the pose not fitting the chair etc.)

b) setting the scene better with Jaxonz Positioner

c) making the corpses different with FEC effects

I wouldn't exactly call it good showcase of... anything really. Maybe ENB if you really want to stretch it. I'm not going to stop you if you want to spread the link around but I don't see any value in it outside of the subverting expectations meme.

19 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Sharing works fine, it's just unlisted because I wasn't kidding about low effort. I made that in 10 minutes where 3min45sec consisted of me holding down S. The rest was spawning guards and killing them with console while moving some of them to more specific spots (tables) and making some blood by hitting corpses.

Actual effort would have been

a) making sure nothing looks terrible and clips (I didn't care about the bra clipping looking bad there or the gloves cutting off claws or the pose not fitting the chair etc.)

b) setting the scene better with Jaxonz Positioner

c) making the corpses different with FEC effects

I wouldn't exactly call it good showcase of... anything really. Maybe ENB if you really want to stretch it. I'm not going to stop you if you want to spread the link around but I don't see any value in it outside of the subverting expectations meme.

I got it. I'll not link it. But I have question, Where are original memes came from? and Why Our HitFox lost her right arm or front leg?