54 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Where are original memes came from?

Subverting Expectations.

You were probably expecting continuation, something like prison rape/bribing with orgy/naked sneaking/anything else really in screenshot format and with effort put into it.

Instead I made reveal shot video with time frozen and Hitman's version of Ave Maria (pretty sure something like this was in one of the games) and put basically no effort into it, subverting your expectations.

54 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Why Our HitFox lost her right arm or front leg?

Uh, she still has them? It's just Feminine Jarl Sitting Animation that doesn't fit well in the throne because she's so small.

39 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Subverting Expectations.

You were probably expecting continuation, something like prison rape/bribing with orgy/naked sneaking/anything else really in screenshot format and with effort put into it.

Instead I made reveal shot video with time frozen and Hitman's version of Ave Maria (pretty sure something like this was in one of the games) and put basically no effort into it, subverting your expectations.

Uh, she still has them? It's just Feminine Jarl Sitting Animation that doesn't fit well in the throne because she's so small.

Oh, I see now. Our HitFox folded her small arm and it looks like she been amputated.

I don't expect Prison rape but I admit expecting other interesting story. but, not included sex part.

And I want says your tactic only work half way. Now I'm very curious about why this Hitfox pretended clumsy and caught in Prison and how to get execute Plan of Riften palace massacre? What amount septims she paid for this. She seems better than Darkbortherhood.

gaay.thumb.jpg.31bb55db20247f2582cad71b3a2f0e1e.jpg

Aside from this ridiculous header I went ahead and followed a lot of advice from @Blaze69 and owe a huge thanks for helping me figure this all out.

So now, updated textures, and meshes.

In theory they should show up at vendors shops, though I have yet to confirm this.

No editing needed, I got the SOS weight sliders to work.

.esp should be fine and clean. 

Only hard requirement is SOS 

If you have SOS hdt, or a physics extension for the male body, the butt should have ~some~ physics on it.

Future plans are to add more variations, a few things like male thongs (done in the Greek or old pagan tribal male underwear from way back when not like modern thongs) I plan on making some crotch armor, and other things for males and probably some females too. credit goes to the makers of SOS for without it i couldn't make this. 

to obtain them I suggest using the console type in "underwear" (i think that should work) Or simply use Add Item menu Mod which is pretty standard these days. ORRR you could go search for them at vendors. 

If anyone has any requests feel free to let me know : ) 

pics:

Spoiler

eww2.thumb.jpg.bd89e2e08ce371f1078f922ebb976589.jpgeew.thumb.jpg.dd7ba6f425e24ffabba36797c0a16043.jpg

And file: (ignore the one that says skimpy, its still just a test doesnt work yet) 

FurryUnderwearV2.zip

17 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Haven't been able to try it ingame yet (will do whenever I get the chance), but I have checked the files themselves. Textures look good, but meshes and their layout could use some work, I'd say. My thoughts:

• You seem to have added separate nifs for each texture variant, but as far as I can tell the only difference between them are the textures, so I'd say it would make more sense to simple have a single mesh set (_0, _1 and _GND) for the SOS underwear and another one for your "thong" and then add the textures with texture swaps in the nif. (I can explain how texture swaps work later but in the meantime you can check out for example my Modern Clothes mod which makes extensive use of them in xEdit to see how they are set up).
  • Your _1 nifs include the body while _0 ones include only the underwear. Also "_1" nifs include the _0 shape while the _1 is actually inside _2. I dunno what you were trying to go for there but that simply won't work. _0 needs to be the _0 shape and _1 is the _1 one, the game engine can't recognize any other higher numbers (_2 and onward) so at best it will treat them as "normal" file names for non-slider-supported/single-weight nifs. Also they should be consistent with what NiTriShapes they include. Rule of thumb is, the _1 nif should be an exact duplicate of the _0 one in everything except for the shape, which should be changed to fit the _1 body shape instead.
  • In order to get the weight slider working, the nif filename has to end in "_0" or "_1" exactly, so in order to make your thong slider-compliant you would need to rename the files to "vale_thong_1.nif" and "vale_thong_0.nif"
  • Your thong seems to be pretty low poly, adding a bunch more vertices to it (specially the front) and smoothing it all may help reduce the "blocky" look. Don't be afraid to add more geometry, higher polycounts don't have any actual impact on performance unless your rig is a toaster that can only run vanilla Skyrim on Low at 20 FPS or you go ridiculously overkill (e.g. reaching the "64k vertices per NiTriShape" limit).

Check out my SOS Weight Slider reference for Outfit Studio file and see if it helps with that. Do make sure to read the whole thread, and more specifically the "skeleton fix" mentioned there, or else the meshes will end up broken.

Holy crap I didn't know you had made that SoS Slider for OS!
It'll likely work a loooot better than the one I mage quick and dirty to port some outfits from Oblivion to Skyrim (and maybe other projects ^^).

Once I'm back from vacations I'll test it :D

58 minutes ago, WolfMan1991 said:

hot damn gonna try these!

-edit- they work great! how about a pair to go with every armor set? :D 

also do a pair for Immersive armors too! that'd be my request. 

I didnt know immersive armors was revealing? Unless i missed a mod

~YIFFY IMMERSIVE CLUTTER~

So just for ease of access I've collected everything I've done yiffy wise, and put it into one pack, that'll I'll update periodically. 

There is new stuff in this! some random stuff, because why not.

Anyways it's 100% nsfw even a lil surprise for @Blaze69 in there too somewhere.

Anyways here are some pics (nsfw) and this is only a few.

Spoiler

qqwa.thumb.jpg.ae4a3d5db966a7b8c30a98d3e61bb98c.jpg

File: 

YA_IM_Skyrim.zip

hope those who use it enjoy! >;) 

1 hour ago, Valehyena said:

~YIFFY IMMERSIVE CLUTTER~

Always nice to see more stuff like this! Thanks for sharing.

Got a tiny bug report, though: the "barrel02" diffuse and normal have the wrong size, they are 278x512 instead of 256x512 as it's supposed to. Looks like a blank space got added to the canvas to the right of the texture itself by mistake, so it doesn't fit the barrel UV anymore and looks wrong ingame. Selecting the width of 256 with the actual texture and cropping to that (or just stretching it so it covers the whole canvas and resizing to 256x512 as a whole) should fix the issue, though.

even a lil surprise for @Blaze69 in there too somewhere.

:classic_laugh:

Funny how I came across that specific sign like, yesterday, and thought it could be a good candidate for furryfication, lol. Kudos.

(If you do any more sharks, can I ask they get the head fins like Selachii have? I think heads look better with them if they are bald or only have short/mohawk hair. Only if you don't mind tho).

48 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

but they are sexy forsworn ? 

Yes they are. Those striped hyenas are certainly growing on me; shame most of them are hostile, I feel bad for killing them lol. :classic_wacko: Then again same happens with all the other races in YA, so I guess there ain't much to be done about it.

Oh, well. Guess I'm siding with Madanach in my next playthrough so I can get at least one redoubt to be friendly.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Always nice to see more stuff like this! Thanks for sharing.

Got a tiny bug report, though: the "barrel02" diffuse and normal have the wrong size, they are 278x512 instead of 256x512 as it's supposed to. Looks like a blank space got added to the canvas to the right of the texture itself by mistake, so it doesn't fit the barrel UV anymore and looks wrong ingame. Selecting the width of 256 with the actual texture and cropping to that (or just stretching it so it covers the whole canvas and resizing to 256x512 as a whole) should fix the issue, though.

Got it yeah i forgot that one had to be fixxed thanks for the catch

I keep getting a consistent crash when cycling hairs on the reachmen/nords/redguards, I don't know if anyone else has this issue. it's always around the same hair,i can get the number im sure.

Also I only have 6 options of eyes on the reachmen, I don't know why.

I keep getting a consistent crash when cycling hairs on the reachmen/nords/redguards, I don't know if anyone else has this issue. it's always around the same hair,i can get the number im sure.

I suffered same in Nordic Wolf case. When I choose hair slice menu My Nordic wolf character crashed.

Yeah, can confirm as well. There must be a broken hair record in there that's causing it, so if you could track down which one it is it would help.

Reachmen should get all the headparts tagged for them (which IIRC it's the same as for Redguards) plus any tagged for vanilla Khajiit, but most of the Lykaios eyes and such are on a separate race list and BD edited the vanilla Khajiit eyes to swap them to yet another separate list instead of the original Khajiit one so that's why there's basically only the Kygarra eyes left.

Should be able to fix it by tracking down the missing lists and adding the Reachmen race to them. I'll look into it.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:22 AM, Valehyena said:

~Furry Immersive Clutter~

So I decided to make a more structured pack for my texture work on the world of skyrim.

Here is the first Version it includes

Non Yiffy SFW standing stones

Reveal hidden contents

20200115120323_1.jpg.dfdc2afec3abf1f6561901a98b6bfcb8.jpg20200115120450_1.jpg.300d37a82542534d033cf5e6f47a30c1.jpg20200115120641_1.jpg.548e0f9cc1133857ef469bbba24afccc.jpg20200115120837_1.jpg.889820425364562f2a4b0e0d2e47b96d.jpg20200115120846_1.jpg.fbbd9959c89863f4c3fc8e712f572ba7.jpg20200115120856_1.jpg.15860b2530ea4a07bc34e05ad5f760cc.jpg

Nordic Murals

(mostly safe for work, some nude) 

Reveal hidden contents

20200115115711_1.jpg.9e13b18b1664d2562c6a6104fee70ad8.jpg20200115115729_1.jpg.12c1f433d89b0c9ea0679826c2a0679f.jpg20200115115742_1.jpg.41bfac5824cd96716d317a2d0d77d7c8.jpg20200115115751_1.jpg.5395a2d1acef646ac79b5828ac9bdbfb.jpg

I decided since it's old Nordic art, to keep them mostly nords for ease, or canine like, Keep in mind this is only 4 of them the pack here covers them all (i was simply too lazy to hunt them all down for screens in the game >;p) 

And also a few little surprises like this

Reveal hidden contents

20200115121037_1.jpg.5d7fe60b51f3a2e99be759326d2bd41c.jpg

I will continue to add to this pack, it will be separate from my yiffy packs, so you should only expect to see -Mostly- tasteful nude (tasteful might mean different to you to me though so keep that in mind)  in this pack at most. 

Here is the file

YA_Immersive_clutter_V1.zip 25.74 MB · 38 downloads

hope ya enjoy  >;) 

Vale, I really appropriated your great addition of modding on Yiffy Age of Skyrim but, can't I have request? Can you convert Immersive_clutter to SE version? It cause loading CTD in SE.

1 hour ago, Kardienlupus said:

Can you convert Immersive_clutter to SE version?

If you are going to stick with SE, you really should learn to how to at least convert meshes and textures to formats that SE can handle. It's extremely easy these days with Cathedral Assets Optimizer being a thing.

Converting LE mods to SE is so basic skill that literally every SE modding guide teaches you how to do it and expects you to do it multiple times.

1 hour ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

If you are going to stick with SE, you really should learn to how to at least convert meshes and textures to formats that SE can handle. It's extremely easy these days with Cathedral Assets Optimizer being a thing.

Converting LE mods to SE is so basic skill that literally every SE modding guide teaches you how to do it and expects you to do it multiple times.

Thanks for helping and finding program for me. ASlySpyDue! :) I was searching for CAO in web for hours while thinking Like- I know program existed and Bad Dog said about it. but what is programs name?-

28 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

Started my own page over here 

For all my files being on spot, but i'll post updates in this thread per bad dog's request, and plus i enjoy it here! this is jsut to have them all in one spot. 

And this is a great start and the important thing is to enjoy what you do.  keep it up! ?

Oninace in SE Thread said :  Baddog has created a cult of Yiffers.

So, I replied : How about gather our money then give to Bad Dog, then He buy some nice land near good City. We can build our home that named World's first Furry place "Yiffy Village." I believe we all happily live at the village of Yiff

What do you think?