Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

I've been following this mod for a year now, and I've got to say, it looks damn impressive. The only thing holding me back is does it work with osex and osa? I don't use sexlab anymore, I just want to make sure that it'll work with osex before I download. Thanks in advance :)

Okay guys, gals, and others, check out the OP and have a look at the new addition. Chosen Clue took the meshes and separated them out into their own schlongs, and gave them textures so any schlong will go on any race. It's pretty freaky. 

Try it out and let us know: Should this be its own mod, and option here, or should it replace the current hoodie schlongs? Current method gives you one schlong to manage but you can't mix and match across races. CC's file lets you mix and match but each schlong is its own entry in the MCM and you can set probabilities independently. Out of the box, probabilities for the races the peen isn't natural for will be 0, so you won't see them show up in funky places unless you ask for it. But which do y'all think is best?

Sorry if this has been answered already, but is there a way to include the werewolf peen as an equipable regular race option? I'm playing as a Lykaios, a custom wolf like race by KrittaKitty, and the werewolf peen would be good as just the regular one for my character. I'm using the Khajiit one now,because it's sheathed, but think the werewolf would fit much better.

On another note, after loading and relaoding SOS and your mod, I can't get werewolf genitals to show up at all on my werewolf, either with other SOS peens or the included one in yours. And the MCM option for the werewolf peen of your mod isn't showing up either. I can't figure it out...

Not as currently configured. But go look at Yiffy Age of Skyrim--it's got a Lykaios peen. I haven't broken it out into its own mod tho.

For werewolves, make sure they're enabled in my mod at 100% and off in all the other peens. That will set your own. If you're not running Immersive Creatures, set the CF werewolf equipment to "disabled" so SOS can do its thing. If you are running IC and my addon, set CF werewolves to "Bad Dog" so you'll get peens that match the skins on other werewolves.

Okay, I have good news and bad news. 

The bad news is that once you get into mods like Sexlab, SOS, FNIS, you're talking heavy-duty modding. These aren't like a texture replacer or adding a cool sword to skyrim. There's a bunch of mods and they all depend on each other and interact with each other. So you have to get into the modding tools: Mod Organizer, Papyrus logs, etc. 

The good news is that it's perfectly doable. Go read the S.T.E.P guide as a starting point and do everything they tell you. They'll walk you through setting up MO and the rest of it.

Step one, add the race to armor addon form's race list, then just tell SOS to jam it on the PC or NPC. See if you like it. Then extending the schlong to support additional races is a bit tedious, but totally doable. Gotta be willing to go in and muck with the forms tho.

SOS  :)

I need it for human body, cuz it's the only really uncut penis.

And one more thing: I think I am not alone (to be) into Enderal at the moment. The other SOS addons already have their patches. I've tryed editing your hoodies on my own. Apparently succeeded - just added three lines into Additional Races via Tes5Edit. May I hope you to release an "official version"? Not necessary, though.

Thanks.

Hey, forget the Enderal, it's a piece of shit.

I wanna know why does your addon not behave like other SOS addons. It's not picked in some particular cases the others are picked. I'd like to have a normal SOS addon with the shape of your Hoodie. (unhairy)

Sorry for buzzing.

Not sure what you mean by "normal". My schlongs aren't normal because they swap meshes as they get erect, which is pretty much the whole point of the mod, and because they have unique appearance for each race. 

FYI, peeps and pervs, I may make the new version which separates out the different race appearances the standard mod Some people have wanted human uncut schlongs on beast races, or sheaths for argonians, and with them separate you can do that.

Not sure what you mean by "normal". My schlongs aren't normal because they swap meshes as they get erect, which is pretty much the whole point of the mod, and because they have unique appearance for each race. 

FYI, peeps and pervs, I may make the new version which separates out the different race appearances the standard mod Some people have wanted human uncut schlongs on beast races, or sheaths for argonians, and with them separate you can do that.

Sounds cool. :)

Hello,

I'm new to the mod and directly got the V3.4 as well as the hairless texture but I don't think that it's changing much.

I'm playing as a Lykaios, found by your Yiffy Age of Skyrim page, just waiting the mod to be more developed before giving it a try but wanted a taste. I installed the mod according to the page and restarted SOS for good measure but it seems like the sheathed canine shlong doesn't get erect even at 100 arousal. I tried changing it to ERF Horse to check if the erection happens and it does. In the SOS Information it's Erection was tagged as "false" so i guess there is something there but not sure. After the I used the spell for erection though, the Erection is not tagged as True but still doesn't change the state. Any idea ? I tried the patch for not happening during sex scene but it still doesn't helps

Although, the sheath looks great on the Lykaios ! Great job there ~_^

Hello,

I'm new to the mod and directly got the V3.4 as well as the hairless texture but I don't think that it's changing much.

I'm playing as a Lykaios, found by your Yiffy Age of Skyrim page, just waiting the mod to be more developed before giving it a try but wanted a taste. I installed the mod according to the page and restarted SOS for good measure but it seems like the sheathed canine shlong doesn't get erect even at 100 arousal. I tried changing it to ERF Horse to check if the erection happens and it does. In the SOS Information it's Erection was tagged as "false" so i guess there is something there but not sure. After the I used the spell for erection though, the Erection is not tagged as True but still doesn't change the state. Any idea ? I tried the patch for not happening during sex scene but it still doesn't helps

Although, the sheath looks great on the Lykaios ! Great job there ~_^

You downloaded http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2254-skse-register-custom-animation-events/ right? That most likely is the problem. A lot of people seem to miss it thinking it is regular SKSE. I think it needs a new name XD

To~tally ... I'm not dumb, sure downloaded it before checking ... >_>

Ok I'm stupid and thought it was the usual SKSE with like the name of the version or something ... Thank you for the help ! Works like a charm now ^^' Now just have to hope for a canine version soon ~_^ we can dream ^^