10 minutes ago, Warvelton said:

I was looking at 2 different mods.

Digitigrade Beast Races Full DLC edition. (just realised i spelled Digitigrade wrong derp)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51097

Digitigrade Armor for Khajiit's
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64810

Yeah, those can work, but they will definitely need a patch. Unless you use Mator Smash to make a Smash Patch, which would probably pick up both YA's and their edits and keep them both at the same time (but it's not 100% guaranteed to work).

As you may have noticed, right now we're close to the release of the next version of the mod (or a playable alpha, anyway), so making a patch that will need to be remade soon doesn't make much sense. Ask about it again once YA 5.0 is out and we can look into making a patch for it.

Not gonna work too hard to get other digitigrade mods to work with YA, which does digitigrade already. Snitching the khajiit digi armor for boots might be interesting... the modder gives permission to use their assets in other Skyrim mods.

Thanks for the link to the argonian fix mod, @MadMansGun. I think I did that thing for the Lykaios--setting the head partition to 130. And it does disappear from the corpse. What I don't get... wait though. They say you have to facegen custom Argonians. I bet that's it, I set up the partitions after I ran facegen. I'll facegen Rogvir again and see if that fixes it. Thanks!

(The behavior is that the head comes off the neck, neck shows a bloody stump, and the muzzle rolls around with eyeballs and mouth inside, but no head. But if I didn't facegen, Rogvir's head wouldn't have the right partitions.)

The main thing I'd say about @Kardienlupus's voice files is: You've got a pleasant, buzzy tone (to an American ear) which can add a bunch of personality to Kara. It's distinctive and could work well for character that's seen a lot and has been beaten up by life. But slow down a bunch. English is spoken much slower than most other languages. And yeah, the lines need to be written for English grammar but they sound better spoken than they read.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I bet that's it, I set up the partitions after I ran facegen. [...] But if I didn't facegen, Rogvir's head wouldn't have the right partitions.

This. If you exported FaceGen before the partition data was fixed, then the FaceGen nifs have the wrong partitions and thus they obviously won't work the way they are supposed to.

FaceGen nifs only use the "base" head part nifs when they are generated, and then they ignore any further changes to them until you generate them again, so whenever you make a relevant change to the base heads (like partitions or UVs) you need to re-export FaceGen for any NPCs that use that head.

Hi, I really love the mod, except i guess something went wrong with my load order or i did something stupid (I'm new to modding). Anyways, When i start a game and it loads up, it shows NPC's with furry heads, but their bodies are just that, their regular bodies. I uploaded both an image of what i'm talking about and my load order. Thank you so much in advance. 

ScreenShot5.bmp

load 1.png

load 2.png

4 minutes ago, kyranan said:

Hi, I really love the mod, except i guess something went wrong with my load order or i did something stupid (I'm new to modding). Anyways, When i start a game and it loads up, it shows NPC's with furry heads, but their bodies are just that, their regular bodies. I uploaded both an image of what i'm talking about and my load order. Thank you so much in advance. 

I could be missing something, but it looks like the issue with Imperious. But, you don't have to remove it, since Yiffy Age has a patch for it. That should solve the problem. You'll want the patch for Interesting NPCs as well.

13 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

I could be missing something, but it looks like the issue with Imperious. But, you don't have to remove it, since Yiffy Age has a patch for it. That should solve the problem. 

Thank you so much, I was so confused on why it was doing that and i thought i broke the game. :D

So, for a while now I've been thinking about replacing the pictures/drawings from the Aether Suite with furry ones to match the YA setting (and my tastes :classic_rolleyes:), and while the drawn pinups and such are mostly a matter of diving into E6 until I find proper material to replace them with, the images that were taken in Skyrim itself should probably be replicated in Skyrim as well. I've given it a quick try, but findind the proper ENB for it and getting the screenshots to match the style of the originals has proven to be too hard, so I'll put it on hold for now and get back at it at some point.

...but I did manage to take one shot of Kara while at it, so have one more bonus pic of her:

Kara_Undergrind.png

For anyone interested, if/when I do get back to this, and if I manage to get enough good pics to at least replace all pictures in a single location (either the Undergrind club or one of the apartments), I'll make sure to post it. But as always, no promises so far.

I'm thinking about how to break up this mod. Right now, I'm leaning towards a base mod with no SOS and plantigrade pawfeet, with the furry loadscreens clothed so people who want a near-SFW experience can have one. There's really only two or three that matter. Statues will still be nude or scantly clothed.

Then a digitigrade addon, and an SOS addon, which will have unclothed load screens.

2 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm thinking about how to break up this mod. Right now, I'm leaning towards a base mod with no SOS and plantigrade pawfeet,

Sounds good so far.

with the furry loadscreens clothed so people who want a near-SFW experience can have one.

*starts raising hand*

There's really only two or three that matter. Statues will still be nude or scantly clothed.

Well, nevermind, then.

Still, are there really any "explicit" load screens that need to be covered up? The only nude ones I can think of are only casual nudity at best, none of them are sex-themed (unlike, say, the "male SOS" load screen from the shark race in which he's jerking off).

Anyhow, yeah, sounds like a good plan to me.

Yeah, I'll put some duds on the dudes on the startup screen, then there's the greybeard and the high elf and I think that might be it. Really not so hard. 

Edit: Also, the current loadscreens will be included in the SOS addon.

On the subject of heads: I simply don't have the tools right now to deal with that neck ruff. Vertex colors don't go through the obj format, and I don't have another way to export from blender that preserves vert order. The new export scripts might do it, but I've never gotten a successful nif out of them. So unless I can hack something there, I'm just stuck with not being able to duplicate what vanilla did. 

I could just eliminate it, as we did for the cheetah a while back. Easier to get the neck seam right than to deal with the ruff maybe. And most of the furries don't really benefit from it. Or just let it be as it is now.

41 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I simply don't have the tools right now to deal with that neck ruff

i think it only exists because someone at beth was too lazy to fix a neck seam, so you may as well just "do things the right way" anyways.

the other option is to edit the Vertex colors by hand in NifSkope ?

7 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I could just eliminate it, as we did for the cheetah a while back. Easier to get the neck seam right than to deal with the ruff maybe. And most of the furries don't really benefit from it.

I'd say you go for it and get rid of them; never liked how they look anyway. In fact I already did so myself for females of most races on my end (and BTW I'm pretty sure I sent you those edited files so you may want to use them and save you some work). You would still have to do it for males (and the few missing females) yourself, but it shouldn't be too hard either.

5 hours ago, poblivion said:

I think it would be nice if there was a chance to choose from several different startup screens.  Everyone would choose what they would most like. 

I personally liked some females for example Kara by Blaze69 is very nice and sexy.

While custom characters can actually be put into load screen/menu meshes, the load screen shader/lighting is different from the actual ingame one and it looks bad; there's also the problem of skin tint and paints not being supported on them (so the characters in the screens can't use any tints or warpaints anyway).

That being said, if Bad Dog was to add some alternate main menu replacers with female characters instead of (or alongside) the two males in the current menu file, that would be nice.

6 hours ago, poblivion said:

I think it would be nice if there was a chance to choose from several different startup screens.  Everyone would choose what they would most like. 

I personally liked some females for example Kara by Blaze69 is very nice and sexy.

I've thought about doing some load screens with the gals. But they're a bit of a pain. (Load screens in general, I mean, not gals. I mean they are, sometimes, but not that way. I mean, maybe I'll stop talking now.)

The lighting is a problem. For the skin tints, I'm doing special textures for the load screens.

13 hours ago, poblivion said:

meshes/interface/logo for the main and meshes/loadscreens for the rest.