WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

11 hours ago, merkle said:

That's what I thought.  They've always popped up occasionally, but suddenly I am getting spammed by them and I haven't changed the location of any object.  Sex animations seem to throw 2-3 of them, which makes my stripclub a beehive of LCE errors.

RuntimeError: Posture Exit(stand:2508) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: False). Sim ID: 391264934528762595. Last affordance: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.socialMixer_Greetings_Wave'>. Current lot description id: 93604.
Cause: Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element

The clue is there....something is broken....cc trait or aspiration maybe....looks like a broken sim or lot....is that the entire error message?

1 hour ago, procian said:

RuntimeError: Posture Exit(stand:2508) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: False). Sim ID: 391264934528762595. Last affordance: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.socialMixer_Greetings_Wave'>. Current lot description id: 93604.

The clue is there....something is broken....cc trait or aspiration maybe....looks like a broken sim or lot....is that the entire error message?

That's it.  There are multiple errors with slight variations:

RuntimeError: Posture Exit(stand:4808) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: False). Sim ID: 1020642959781078973. Last affordance: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.socialMixer_Greetings_Wave'>. Current lot description id: 93604.

RuntimeError: Posture Exit(stand:4650) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: False). Sim ID: 1020642959781078973. Last affordance: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.sim_Chat'>. Current lot description id: 93604.

RuntimeError: Posture Exit(stand:3728) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: False). Sim ID: 784204007615986099. Last affordance: None. Current lot description id: 93604.

There are lots more.  I haven't played with the 165h version and I just updated MCCC.  We'll see...

Update:  no more errors.  It was either WW or MCCC.  Flip a coin.

Edited by merkle
5 hours ago, merkle said:

That's it.  There are multiple errors with slight variations:

RuntimeError: Posture Exit(stand:4808) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: False). Sim ID: 1020642959781078973. Last affordance: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.socialMixer_Greetings_Wave'>. Current lot description id: 93604.

RuntimeError: Posture Exit(stand:4650) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: False). Sim ID: 1020642959781078973. Last affordance: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.sim_Chat'>. Current lot description id: 93604.

RuntimeError: Posture Exit(stand:3728) called multiple times without a paired entry or never called (PrimitiveCreated: False). Sim ID: 784204007615986099. Last affordance: None. Current lot description id: 93604.

There are lots more.  I haven't played with the 165h version and I just updated MCCC.  We'll see...

Update:  no more errors.  It was either WW or MCCC.  Flip a coin.

WW I'd say....Mccc is unlikely to cause posture errors,unless anyone knows different....and well done :)

7 hours ago, procian said:

WW I'd say....Mccc is unlikely to cause posture errors,unless anyone knows different....and well done :)

What, exactly, is a "posture error"?  Am I the only one who doesn't know this?

8 minutes ago, Кикаkika said:

the update crash all the doors -
deletes the entrace door from the house and give's an error of "scenario error " when trying to place a door again

Have you updated all your other mods?

BMD is known to cause door errors when outdated.

1 hour ago, Some Goth Chic said:

guys whats the mod that allows teen/YA romance for this mod again?

No separate mod required. Just specify it in Wicked Whims Settings. "Wicked\Settings\Sex Settings\Sex Interaction Settings\Teens Sex Switch" and check the box.

Edited by Sandatharius
1 hour ago, Some Goth Chic said:

guys whats the mod that allows teen/YA romance for this mod again?

If you have WW Patreon Version you need the Inappropriate Unlock download to enable them.

Public WW 1.65h doesn't need it.

You also need to enable this setting as it's OFF by Default...

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Romance Age:ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing)
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice) 

10 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

If you have WW Patreon Version you need the Inappropriate Unlock download to enable them.

Public WW 1.65h doesn't need it.

You also need to enable this setting as it's OFF by Default...

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Romance Age:ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing)
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice) 

I do have the patreon version, i will try this thank you

I've been getting "wicked whims is sad" broken animation rig error --- I think since the expansion? Continues to be an issue with 165h.

(I don't think it's related to other mods breaking because I actually removed several mods including DD because the update broke them.)

Any ideas/suggestions? Halp!

15 hours ago, Кикаkika said:

the update crash all the doors -
deletes the entrace door from the house and give's an error of "scenario error " when trying to place a door again

What update to what program ?

- Version of the sims game

- Verision of the update

- Post the file : last exception from \Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

Maybe then someone can help you.

9 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

What update to what program ?

- Version of the sims game

- Verision of the update

- Post the file : last exception from \Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

Maybe then someone can help you.

That user is talking about the need to update Basementals' mod. It has made its rounds and you would have thought they would have seen that by now but who knows. Unless of course, I'm wrong.

?

Still giving me the error for "try to initiate pregnancy failed" or whatever. All the mods I have for the Sims 4 are compatible with WickedWhims, so I don't know what is causing it. (I updated it and it works, no fatal errors or anything.  The only thing that goes awry is trying to get my (teen) sims pregnant from the animations...  I tried it on young adult too, and it has the same effect.

WickedWhims_v165h_Exception.txt

1 hour ago, Stormblade11252 said:

Still giving me the error for "try to initiate pregnancy failed" or whatever. All the mods I have for the Sims 4 are compatible with WickedWhims, so I don't know what is causing it. (I updated it and it works, no fatal errors or anything.  The only thing that goes awry is trying to get my (teen) sims pregnant from the animations...  I tried it on young adult too, and it has the same effect.

WickedWhims_v165h_Exception.txt 25.16 kB · 1 download

This is just Wicked Whims Exception and it doesn't tell us much. By chance are you on a lot with restrictions? If you can upload the LE that the game creates we could gather more information. The mod exceptions don't tell you very much. Also, Wicked Whims may not be the problem, but its finding the problem. 

1 hour ago, Stormblade11252 said:

WickedWhims_v165h_Exception.txt 25.16 kB · 1 download

Also, under shift + click > WW > Pregnancy there is "Had first Period: FALSE" and in the WW> settings > Pregnancy the 'Mensural Cycle' is always off. Even if I check it, and close the settings menu, when I go back, it is unchecked.