WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

19 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

You need to update Wicked Whims again to the latest version.

I have the latest, from Saturday. [WickedWhims v165h - 24 July 2021 (2052124)] I double checked, I'm fairly certain all the mods I have are compatible with WW...  Although not listed on WW, NeonOcean's Menstrual Cycle mentions it being compatible...  Sorry, I'm still fairly new to modding the Sims 4 and whatnot.  I really appreciate the help, thank you.

44 minutes ago, Stormblade11252 said:

I have the latest, from Saturday. [WickedWhims v165h - 24 July 2021 (2052124)] I double checked, I'm fairly certain all the mods I have are compatible with WW...  Although not listed on WW, NeonOcean's Menstrual Cycle mentions it being compatible...  Sorry, I'm still fairly new to modding the Sims 4 and whatnot.  I really appreciate the help, thank you.

Your LE shows it as WW v165e, and looking at the page for NeonOcean's mod, it hasn't been updated since January, I'd remove it. I'd also be careful in future of mods that have similar features to others already installed. They aren't always as compatible as you may think.

Edited by RUASim21

Hi I just recently updated my mod to WickedWhims v165h due to my doors being missing in game, I thought it was basemental but even after removing the mod, it still didnt work, I followed by completely removing all my ww mods and it seemed to fix it. So I re-installed WickedWhims v165h but as soon as I did, my game broke again, causing me to not have any doors. Im not sure what to do now :( Please help..

12 hours ago, Pastebinn said:

Hi I just recently updated my mod to WickedWhims v165h due to my doors being missing in game, I thought it was basemental but even after removing the mod, it still didnt work, I followed by completely removing all my ww mods and it seemed to fix it. So I re-installed WickedWhims v165h but as soon as I did, my game broke again, causing me to not have any doors. Im not sure what to do now :( Please help..

I haven't heard the door issue being related to anything other than Basemental. I have WW 165h installed and I have no issue with my doors. Are you sure you took out Basemental completely and that you deleted the localthumbcache file? 

ETA: I do have Basemental installed as well, so you will need update it if you want to have it in your game and your doors should be fine once you update it.

Edited by RUASim21
6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

We make the same posts over and over again, yet the same thing happens every patch. The collective userbase has the IQ of a turnip. :P

With apologies to turnips.

Nah, most of them are just Noobs that haven't learned all the rituals for game patches and mods yet.

But they could learn a bit if they did some reading around here first when so many have the same problem.

7 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Nah, most of them are just Noobs that haven't learned all the rituals for game patches and mods yet.

But they could learn a bit if they did some reading around here first when so many have the same problem.

I think we need a READ BEFORE YOU POST type of thing in order to access the forum. You should have to read all the information before being allowed in to even read the forum or download. 

On 7/26/2021 at 12:42 PM, ronald4adp said:

What update to what program ?

- Version of the sims game

- Verision of the update

- Post the file : last exception from \Electronic Arts\The Sims 4

Maybe then someone can help you.

Hi, the old version of BMD cause the issue

9 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

We make the same posts over and over again, yet the same thing happens every patch. The collective userbase has the IQ of a turnip. :P

With apologies to turnips.

Glad you added those apologies to the turnips or they'll get pissed and come after us!?

2 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

I think we need a READ BEFORE YOU POST type of thing in order to access the forum. You should have to read all the information before being allowed in to even read the forum or download. 

Nah, they'd just say they read and went right on past it and then bitch about it anyway. Or claim they still didn't know or understand. Its just a pointblank problem with society. People just want things handed to them without having to work for it or put any effort in. But maybe that's just me.

?

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v165h [2021-07-24]

Hello;

I just downloaded and installed this mod today. Latest version of both mod and game. Followed the instructions here and in the video included with the download. Pretty simple, not a lot of room for error. However, when launching the game it says it cannot find the .ts4script file and advises not to put it too many file levels down. It is exactly where the instructions said to put it (D:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod). Figured I'd ask if anyone had this issue before I start copy/pasting that file in various places to see if it works.

29 minutes ago, Daktal said:

Hello;

I just downloaded and installed this mod today. Latest version of both mod and game. Followed the instructions here and in the video included with the download. Pretty simple, not a lot of room for error. However, when launching the game it says it cannot find the .ts4script file and advises not to put it too many file levels down. It is exactly where the instructions said to put it (D:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhimsMod). Figured I'd ask if anyone had this issue before I start copy/pasting that file in various places to see if it works.

Looks OK to me.

Did you go into Game Settings/Other and enable both Mods and Scripts?

Did you also download some animations in case you haven't yet?

The should all be installed in a separate Wicked Animations folder in Mods.

When you load the game into your played household you should see a purple notification on the upper right corner about Wicked Whims loading.

If not the game isn't loading it for some odd reason.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Looks OK to me.

Did you go into Game Settings/Other and enable both Mods and Scripts?

Did you also download some animations in case you haven't yet?

The should all be installed in a separate Wicked Animations folder in Mods.

When you load the game into your played household you should see a purple notification on the upper right corner about Wicked Whims loading.

If not the game isn't loading it for some odd reason.

AHA! I knew it had to be something stupid simple like that. I followed the instructions (the whole time thinking "i've been modding games since I was a kid, this doesn't look like rocket science! Durrrr!) Got as far as making sure the enable mods box was ticked and then quit thinking about it. I found the script option, enabled it and now everything works just fine. Thank you very much for saving me from myself.

On 6/20/2019 at 1:55 AM, i_am_karenk said:

hi  guys.

i don't remember who posted this link, sorry, but you are an angel!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Go3Ctxgqs94dKDI887YSrWplXJZqb7s6AO61Rm2wYbQ/htmlview?sle=true#

took me forever, but, check all your mods comparing them with the list above: it's constantly updated with errors, broken mods etc.
if you use mac, you'll resolve your issues with patience and: took all your cc off the mods folder, save them in a HDD and with 50%-50% method you'll find your corrupted mods.
in the doc you'll find mod names and creators, look for your mods in this doc and delete them.
I saved an older version fo WW and Nisa, use them instead of updated version, they'll work until Turbo will come back (PLEASE, RESPECT PERSONAL LIFE: CREATORS DON'T OWE US QUICK PROBLEM SOLVING IN VACATION!).

hope this help and thanks again to the person who posted the mod list!

Can u share the older version WW for me ..i need that ..

Okay, it's been a long time using WickedWhims, and now I have to ask... There are animations where Sims use dildos and such... where do I need to place those items, or how can I "tell" the Sim which item needs to use? If I pick one of those animations or Sim "choses" that type of animations autonomously, they have nothing in their hands... Tried placing a dildo in the floor, but nothing happens.