WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v165f [2021-07-21]

Downloaded the new update. Almost every single animation I try is completely out of alignment. Doesn't matter who the animation author is. Anyone else find this?

EDIT: Definitely alignment issues. I tried about 30 or so and only a very few were in actual proper alignment. In the screenshot she's supposed to be grabbing the bar, but is twisted to one side. Other ones, like oral, she's again twisted to the side and mouthing the air.

Alignment Problem.jpg

Edited by Sandatharius
1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Downloaded the new update. Almost every single animation I try is completely out of alignment. Doesn't matter who the animation author is. Anyone else find this?

EDIT: Definitely alignment issues. I tried about 30 or so and only a very few were in actual proper alignment. In the screenshot she's supposed to be grabbing the bar, but is twisted to one side. Other ones, like oral, she's again twisted to the side and mouthing the air.

which one fails? the v165f version or the Patreon version v167.1?

I downloaded the WW update and it looks like my Sim that owned a strip club no longer owns it.  It's not listed under the Retail/Register tab and on the phone under the WickedWhims/Heart tab the only option is to travel to the Wicked Store.  I can always have them repurchase the lot I guess but they don't have the money lol

Just now, mjw2185 said:

I can always have them repurchase the lot I guess but they don't have the money lol

Big game updates like this can always have unexpected things happen. If that's the biggest issue that you have, than cheating some money in and repurchasing it doesn't sound like a huge deal. ;)

37 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Big game updates like this can always have unexpected things happen. If that's the biggest issue that you have, than cheating some money in and repurchasing it doesn't sound like a huge deal. ;)

I'm having the same issue with the strip club (have to re-purchase) plus all of my doors are missing and I get a "script call failed" error when I try to place new ones.  Got to love game modding!

2 minutes ago, SpudBoi said:

I'm having the same issue with the strip club (have to re-purchase) plus all of my doors are missing and I get a "script call failed" error when I try to place new ones.  Got to love game modding!

As for the doors, Basemental Drugs is the culprit.

There's an update for Patreon members. Otherwise remove it until the public version is made available.

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Yeah mine are off alignment and it's not just up/down/left/right. It's really weird.

24 minutes ago, BatDood said:

As for the doors, Basemental Drugs is the culprit.

There's an update for Patreon members. Otherwise remove it until the public version is made available.

Thanks BatDood!  I'll shelve basemental for the moment and go to my normal "build mode" while EA continues to update the new stuff.

1 hour ago, Stormblade11252 said:

...Also I am wondering if this will fix the issue of sex not getting the sims pregnant when there is no birth control and fertility is at the max.

Ah! and here I thought my save was broken or something- I even tried to start a new one...no wonder, it's good to know it's probably a bug in general ?

On 7/21/2021 at 4:15 AM, RUASim21 said:

Si juegas con mods, ¡debes mantener tu juego fuera de línea! Turbo se actualizará en uno o dos días, hasta entonces solo tendrá que esperar.

ahora va bien. pero esta fallando las posturas deberiais de arreglarlo

21 hours ago, carnation77 said:

You're doing nothing wrong.

Yesterday, a new game patch was released and it broke a huge amount of mods, among which WW.

All you can do now is wait for the mod to be updated.

Consider that tomorrow a new expansion is coming out and that too could add to the current mods apocalypse.

Thank you so much!

9 hours ago, jyotai said:

Something slightly off in this pic I suspect. And not just the poor guy in the background having gotten his physique slider messed up.

Seeing situations like this anytime animations get run.

07-21-21_6-51-00 PM.png

I have been having insane alignment issues as well. It's always totally random. Sometimes everything aligns fine, and other times it's crazy out of whack.

4 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I have been having insane alignment issues as well. It's always totally random. Sometimes everything aligns fine, and other times it's crazy out of whack.

Animations are like pre-made movie clips so the only thing that could alter them is sliders or the Animation Player(WW).

WW added re-positioning feature some time ago and I suspect it still has some bugs and another fix will be forthcoming.

If an animation is out of alignment by the author it should be up to them to fix it as it's not WW's job to fix animation alignment issues IMO.

It could also be a problem with WW height slider corrections if used but hard to tell at this point.   

I'm having trouble selling my strip clubs since the WW update yesterday.  I'm patient to wait until the game patch today and possible/probable subsequent WW update but just though I would ask in case I'm missing something obvious.

50 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Animations are like pre-made movie clips so the only thing that could alter them is sliders or the Animation Player(WW).

WW added re-positioning feature some time ago and I suspect it still has some bugs and another fix will be forthcoming.

If an animation is out of alignment by the author it should be up to them to fix it as it's not WW's job to fix animation alignment issues IMO.

It could also be a problem with WW height slider corrections if used but hard to tell at this point.   

Thanks, Scorpio. I know everything was 100% working properly with 165e before the patch. So, my conclusion that it's either the patch or the new WW version. I experimented by removing every single mod & CC I had and starting a new game with only WW and a couple of animation packs. No sliders, nothing. It did the same exact  thing....but again - totally random. Fine one time around then skewed out of position the next time it plays.

Edited by Sandatharius
36 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I agree with your points about where responsibility lies under normal circumstances. But this issue has appeared for multiple forum users and only after the most recent update. And it’s impacting all animations - including yours. So this doesn’t seem to be an animation package-specific issue but a WW or Sims4 1.77 update issue (not pointing fingers, just using deductive reasoning).

Presumably, Turbo’s already aware of the problem and a fix will be incoming. Everyone should be patient.

2 minutes ago, TimelessWolf said:

I agree with your points about where responsibility lies under normal circumstances. But this issue has appeared for multiple forum users and only after the most recent update. And it’s impacting all animations - including yours. So this doesn’t seem to be an animation package-specific issue but a WW or Sims4 1.77 update issue (not pointing fingers, just using deductive reasoning).

Presumably, Turbo’s already aware of the problem and a fix will be incoming. Everyone should be patient.

Agree 100%! As I said, I started a new game with no mods/CC and just Wicked Whims + animations. Did exactly the same thing. Yes, we will have to be patient. After all, we appreciate Turbo's amazing work.