[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First. I want to say. I love your animations. They’re amazing. But I know you’ve been getting these questions a lot lately...But will you be able to make beastiality animations? I’m just wondering. Not trying to make you aggravated. Seeing as it’s been asked. But seriously thank you for the animations. Keep up the amazing work.

On 1/21/2019 at 11:43 PM, Zheur said:

Wow! Incredible Mike. You're becoming more and more creative with these animations. Great work!

On 1/22/2019 at 1:04 PM, keeleymyfirst said:

looks like a sexy Horror Movie, fantastic Mike ? ?

On 1/22/2019 at 6:19 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you Mike. ? ?

On 1/22/2019 at 8:17 PM, joshcrop said:

This was also my question. Nice updates

On 2/7/2019 at 7:54 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Neat, you still doing lesbian too?

Also will you try to make bestiality animations for Sims 4 like you used to for Sims 3............?............pweez?

Yeah, I will make more lesbian stuff, and I dont make nothing for bestiality, sorry.  (too much projects at the same time)

On 2/7/2019 at 9:13 PM, rukaku said:

hey man awesome work, but i can't seem to find lesbian animations even though i downloaded classic pack from patreon am i doing something wrong here?

There are lesbians interactions in bed, sofa and chair living

On 2/22/2019 at 5:25 AM, PanicAssassin said:

First. I want to say. I love your animations. They’re amazing. But I know you’ve been getting these questions a lot lately...But will you be able to make beastiality animations? I’m just wondering. Not trying to make you aggravated. Seeing as it’s been asked. But seriously thank you for the animations. Keep up the amazing work.

No sorry.

On 2/22/2019 at 2:27 PM, Majacake said:

Hey :D i love your mods but im little confused with the download section. Am I meant to download all of the ZIP files? Maybe just the latest version? 

You only need the latest files for classic and df, pay atention to the date. thx!

-----------------------

Thank you all!!

-----------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BASEMENTAL DRUGS - FEMENINE SMOKING FOR  FEMALE SIMS -  So the default animation is thinking for mens, now we will have an exclusive animations for males and female smoking, standing and sitting. ---  This is a unifinished prefiew, It need a joint/cigarrete and FX, it will be implemented later in the mod

--------------------------------

PS: UPDATE IS COMING

What's New in Version UPDATED - 04-03-2019

Released 

UPDATED 04-03-2019 --------  15 ANIMATIONS

CLASSIC:

LESBIAN PASSIONATE FLOOR:

-Les - passionate - floor - 01

-Les - passionate - floor - 02

-Les - passionate - floor - 03

-Les - passionate - floor - CLIMAX

Counter MF:

-Counter  - Handjob - 01

-Counter  - Oraljob - 02

-Counter  - Oraljob - 03

-Counter  - Vaginal - 04

-Counter  - CLIMAX - 05

DF:

-Missionary Rough On Bed - 01

-Missionary Rough On Bed - 02

-Missionary Rough On Bed - 03

-Missionary Rough On Bed - 04

-Missionary Rough On Bed - 05

-Missionary Rough On Bed - CLMAX

------------------------------------------------

On 3/1/2019 at 7:30 PM, mike24 said:

BASEMENTAL DRUGS - FEMENINE SMOKING FOR  FEMALE SIMS -  So the default animation is thinking for mens, now we will have an exclusive animations for males and female smoking, standing and sitting. ---  This is a unifinished prefiew, It need a joint/cigarrete and FX, it will be implemented later in the mod

Love the looks of this one, and all your sex animations are top notch, but...

I've had problems with WW sex progression not working right ever since updating WW to version .139L

But only when/if I disable your entire Oral Category in the Autonomous Menu.

Manual Licking Pussy on Bed animation jumps from stage 1 to a random vaginal animation by someone else.

WW set to Full Progression, Climax Ending.

If I change WW Sex Progression to Stages Only it gets stuck on Stage 1.

Started Fresh Game Cleaned with No script mods, new install of WW + Animations, Started a new game with new household, same thing happens.

But if I leave some of the auto/oral animations enabled it will then work properly, although my sims seem to repeat them like 3 times in a row with Auto Sex On.

Just plain weird, maybe you could test this situation to see if it bugs out for you also.

Maybe, I don't think any body else has disabled the entire Auto/oral category of Mike24 Animations.

Edit: more testing, the problem is limited to the 'Licking Pussy On Bed' Animations only.

If I disable those in Autonomous Mode...then Manual Mode will no longer progress in the correct stages. 

On 3/2/2019 at 1:39 AM, Zheur said:

Really nice work Mike24, the preview is pretty interesting.

On 3/2/2019 at 3:38 AM, potato_hunter1 said:

Great animation as ever mike your animation is the first of my list to download they're just so good :O 

23 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Thanks Mike!

22 hours ago, lanmi81 said:

Thanks Mike :classic_smile:

21 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Love the looks of this one, and all your sex animations are top notch, but...

If I disable those in Autonomous Mode...then Manual Mode will no longer progress in the correct stages. 

I tested and it seem that works fine, but in anyway you can disable this stage in wicked menu.

20 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you Mike. ?

-------------------

Thank you all!!

-------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I was thinking during long time in make a violence mod, but I'm not a modder, and I dont have any idea about programming.... well, actually I'm doing a course of Python,  but I dont know exactly what tools, programs, and knowledges that I will need for make a mod with include animations. So feel free to give me tips, tutorials, etc...  Well, more or less, I will need S4PE, sims4studio, knowledges about XML and python??

My idea will be make a mod about violence, but not about murderers, assasins or psichophats (or not at the beginning). My idea is most for thugs, bullying, normal fights between two sims. Give more importance to evil interactions, making more interesnting the petty and evil sims, and finally making the game more adult.

What do you think about this??

PS: Surely I will need a few months to get the  necessary knowledges, but I have patience, passion and perseverance.

PREVIEW:

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, packman2002 said:

dears

thank you mike24 for good work of the animations

apologizes for stupid question, where can i find the SIMs in the video from mike24 / download page 1.

in download i see the animations but not these sims.

many thanks!

Must be a Patron. That animation isn't even available to LL yet. Stop teasing ?