[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

5 hours ago, mike24 said:

mike24animations are older classic and mike24Classic is newest animations, the same in df, mike24Darkfantasies are older and mike24DF are neweest

Alright, but why did you decide to create separate packages for new animations? Is there some fundamental difference between old a new ones?

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

Alright, but why did you decide to create separate packages for new animations? Is there some fundamental difference between old a new ones?

Some people only want the newest animations because are better than older, so it's very tedious deactivating manually the animations in the WW menu, I decided to do a separate packages between old & new animations.

7 hours ago, mike24 said:

Some people only want the newest animations because are better than older, so it's very tedious deactivating manually the animations in the WW menu, I decided to do a separate packages between old & new animations.

Ok Mike, thanks for the clarification.

On 10/30/2019 at 5:34 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you Mike. you are the best. ?

On 10/30/2019 at 7:02 PM, Edrin said:

I'm especially impressed with the positioning of the Sims in your animations. Very erotic. You provide allot fun for allot of people. Your work is quite good. Thank You Mike.

On 10/30/2019 at 8:43 PM, vroom90 said:

I love you Mike!!!???

On 10/30/2019 at 10:33 PM, Rarity Mane Six said:

Im confused. Do I add all 4 .package files from classic & DF for all old & new animations?

On 10/30/2019 at 10:40 PM, powergo said:

Nice

On 10/30/2019 at 10:50 PM, powergo said:

No i understand big thanks.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:48 PM, imback6 said:

Is it okay to put WW_mike24_DarkFantasies.package and WW_mike24_DF.package together in the Mods folder?

On 10/31/2019 at 12:48 AM, korbe said:

So to get all animations I need ALL 4 packages?

2 classics & 2 DF's?

none have the same animations right?

hope so, i'm adding all 4!

On 11/1/2019 at 3:53 PM, RUASim21 said:

Thanks for the new animations, Mike!

On 11/1/2019 at 7:01 PM, Jim Delaware said:

Damn.. I wish that i had the old ones still.

I thought it was odd that a new pack was smaller than an old pack. Should've have known better.

Anyway. Thank you Mike ! You're a big deal for my Sims. 3 & 4.

--------------------

Thank you all!!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, santanaX said:

Thanks for the update! Amazing work! Very nice!

What body for females are you using in the preview videos btw?

Thanks Santana! I'm using the Mrrakon's models as base models. So you only need to download some of his models and rework them.

3 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

I never will give up hope for "at the wall" animations....

My cheap hookers are still waiting (and would love to smoke waiting for customers) 

And to do this (and even more)

Sonja sends greetings from her old trailer

Beautiful models!

57 minutes ago, batok said:

Hi Mike are you using graphic mod on the preview? I wonder how the sims model is so crisp

Yeah, you need to use a "Reshade" graphic enhancement mod. You have some sharpen effects, test them until you find your best configuration. You also have a lot of effects to test the game. I recommend use some sharpen effect with a bit of cartoon effect and a bit of increased  saturation colors.

You have here "Rhesade:

https://reshade.me/

PS: I can't play without this mod, It's essential for me. But remember, this graphic enhancements, normally, consuming a lot of resources of pc.

On 10/30/2019 at 5:00 PM, mike24 said:

Yeah, just copy all files in  your folder mod! (and overwrite if you have previous versions)

Okay, so what happened to the old Dark Fantasies and the old Classics files? I didn't realize we needed all 4 so I don't have the old ones and I'd like to have them please.

21 hours ago, mike24 said:

Beautiful models!

Yeah, you need to use a "Reshade" graphic enhancement mod. You have some sharpen effects, test them until you find your best configuration. You also have a lot of effects to test the game. I recommend use some sharpen effect with a bit of cartoon effect and a bit of increased  saturation colors.

You have here "Rhesade:

https://reshade.me/

PS: I can't play without this mod, It's essential for me. But remember, this graphic enhancements, normally, consuming a lot of resources of pc.

Thanks a lot!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply Mike! I gave your reply a thumbs up but since I'm writing again I might as well thank you properly. :)

Also, I was wondering if you could maybe make some solo animations for female? Dildo or handjob? I know there are others that make fine work, but your animations are simply awesome. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 12:19 AM, koolkat6 said:

Hi, i've been using your animations for a while but i've been wondering what ever happened to the side double-bed doggy and side double-bed missionary animations? They don't seem to be in your later versions? Thanks for your modding talent across so many games!

It's rare but I will to tested it. Rememberhere are 4 files, 2 packages for classic and 2 packages for DF.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:11 PM, Michi1980 said:

Hi mike24.

I have a Little Question.

Your futanaimations are they now integratet in the classic or in the DF package?

Because the futaanimation were for some times in an separate download.

MfG
michi1980

You dont need a separate package for futa anymore. 

On 1/6/2020 at 8:32 AM, Mariana Soprano said:

Happy New Year, Mike!!!! Thanks for all the fun!

Hopefully you still got some pure lesbian stuff (no strapons!!!) in mind because this is still bit less at WW - to invite some guys maybe an idea (just looking the females interactions and doing themself handjobs?).

Thanks and happy new year to all you!! Surely I will make more stuff for lesbians beacause I love it!!

33 minutes ago, mike24 said:

Thanks and happy new year to all you!! Surely I will make more stuff for lesbians beacause I love it!!

Hahaha, thanks for this reply, Mike! This may fit my exhibitionistic ambitions showing up later some pics at LL! *lol

For your eyes only ?

Spoiler

http://liebeakt.com/id/1929082-blonde_vs_brunette_sehr_heißes_öl_tribbing.html

But I fear none of these sluts ever found out there is something like the clitoris *lol