[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

15 hours ago, mike24 said:

It's a feature of WW but each animator has to put the effects as they want (they are thousands effects) and the duration.  We can put various effects in the same animation... This will have a lot of posibilities.

Uhmm... I will check it. 

this is something that many are waiting for.

I want to ask you something about patreon, but right now I'm organizing my house.

@mike24 I have some questions.

About Patreon, does he accept other types of currency? Without being Dollar? I want to help some animators, but my country's currency for Dollar is something extremely expensive!

2° I come from TS3, Like you Lady666, Amra72, K69 and Mary Jane. But only you remain active, as far as I know, and wanted to know if you could bring your old TS3 animations, It would be nice to see some classics.

What do you think about Fallout 76?

4 minutes ago, Uncle D said:

@mike24 I have some questions.

About Patreon, does he accept other types of currency? Without being Dollar? I want to help some animators, but my country's currency for Dollar is something extremely expensive!

2° I come from TS3, Like you Lady666, Amra72, K69 and Mary Jane. But only you remain active, as far as I know, and wanted to know if you could bring your old TS3 animations, It would be nice to see some classics.

What do you think about Fallout 76?

1- Uhmm... I don't know, sorry. I think it's only accept dollar.

2- No, I will not back to TS3, sorry.

3- I don't know much about this game. But I love Fallout 3, New Vegas, & Fallout 4.

8 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

Damn, Mike, you're busy!!!?

Thanks for the hard work you do.

?

5 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank you Mike. ?

3 hours ago, keeleymyfirst said:

Supi Mike, thank you for your fantastic Work !  ?

2 hours ago, procian said:

Brilliant animations...thank you.

---------------

Thank you all!!

Thank you for the update Mike. I just bought a new laptop since my old one died (It was an old one, had to play in low res all those times lol). And I just played it on my new laptop, the quality is super amazing. Love it so much!

Btw, props to you for still making Sims animations after all these years. You would think its getting tiresome after awhile, but you keep giving us updates without a break ?

9 hours ago, Ogol_kl said:

Hei Mike, can you help me how to become patreon ? So that a support creator. Thanks me later

I send you  a private message. Thanks

12 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

Thank you for the update Mike. I just bought a new laptop since my old one died (It was an old one, had to play in low res all those times lol). And I just played it on my new laptop, the quality is super amazing. Love it so much!

Btw, props to you for still making Sims animations after all these years. You would think its getting tiresome after awhile, but you keep giving us updates without a break ?

THanks Smelly Cat!! :=)

15 hours ago, lanmi81 said:

BIG thanks Mike for another huge update!!!!

:=)

14 hours ago, Lifeline said:

This update is amazing, thanks Mike ?

:=)

28 minutes ago, jack75 said:

hey mike thanks for update but there is no Missionary Rough On Table on my animations list.

I just tested now and It works without any problems. Maybe you have my animations by duplicated. Move all your mods to another folder (including my animations) except wicked whims mod, then download again my animations. Now test it and coment. If work, you can add little by little the other mods and see where is the conflict. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 12:40 PM, P1sh0vnahuy said:

The cum effects for Oraljob 2.0 doesn't appear in game. What's wrong? Did I miss a mod for it?

I was actually gonna say the same, except it seems to be many, maybe even all of Mike's animations. I can't confirm that it's all animations, but I started noticing that the cum effect sometimes were missing, and it seems to be connected to Mike's animation pack. Maybe others as well, but I know SOME of them are working atleast. Might be something to look into for the animation guys.

• 3 weeks later...

HUGE UPDATE  - 20 ANIMATIONS - 04/12/2018

CLASSIC:

BED

-MF - 69- 01

-MF - 69- 02

-MF - 69- 03

-MF - 69- 04

-MF - 69- CLIMAX

-FF - 69 - 01

-FF - 69 - 02

-FF - 69 - 03