[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

Hey Mike. With the new patch, the names of your animations in WW aren't showing up at all. At first, I thought it was on WickedWhim's side of things, but some authors animation names do show up, just not yours and a handful of others. Thought it might have something to do with something on your end. 

18 hours ago, SilentAegis said:

Hey Mike. With the new patch, the names of your animations in WW aren't showing up at all. At first, I thought it was on WickedWhim's side of things, but some authors animation names do show up, just not yours and a handful of others. Thought it might have something to do with something on your end. 

16 hours ago, Abandoner said:

Same, some animators packages are fine, others are not. 

16 hours ago, procian said:

Maxis are aware of this.... EA changed something regarding StringTables. ...they are going to release a patch soonish.

-------------------

I will upload an updated soon and It will be fixed on it.

UPDATED 18/04/2019--------  15 ANIMATIONS

FIXED THE STRING TABLES - TEXT NAMES

CLASSIC

Pool - R3 - 01

Pool - R3 - 02

Pool - R3 - 03

Pool - R3 - 04

Pool - R3 - CLIMAX

DF:

DF - Missionary On Toilet - 01
DF - Missionary On Toilet - 02
DF - Missionary On Toilet - 03
DF - Missionary On Toilet - 04
DF - Missionary On Toilet - CLIMAX

DF - Lesbian On Toilet - 01
DF - Lesbian On Toilet - 02
DF - Lesbian On Toilet - 03
DF - Lesbian On Toilet - Climax

On 4/18/2019 at 10:35 PM, wild_guy said:

Thanks Mike!

On 4/19/2019 at 6:05 AM, Deamond said:

Thank you for your animation. I consider it the best of all (except for BJ animation), I would like your BJ animations to be slower and smoother. Thanks Mike.

23 hours ago, querubin said:

Thank you very much, you always give us content of of high quality. I would ask you a question. What is the penis model that you use in the preview videos?

Lunaris Eclipse Penis, you can find here,  in Loverslab forum. But you need the Rigged penis version by Vampiressa (Latest file updated by Turbodriver)

23 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Thank you Mike.

-----------------------

Thank you all!!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, NaniAlv06 said:

Sorry, when I download the files, they come up as ".rar" files. they wont come up in the game at all either. how do i download the actual packages? they're not downloading as zip folders either. just a ".rar" file. sorry if this is a dumb question.

You have to unzip the files using 7-zip, then put the package files in your mods folder.

You should also make a folder in your mods folder titled - WW Animations.  it makes it easier to manage for when you have to update them.

-Note- Don't put zip files in your mods folder. ? 

13 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

You have to unzip the files using 7-zip, then put the package files in your mods folder.

You should also make a folder in your mods folder titled - WW Animations.  it makes it easier to manage for when you have to update them.

-Note- Don't put zip files in your mods folder. ? 

Thank you so much! 

Hey Mike! Big fan of your work.

I was curious what happened to the cum effects you were working on here: 

Any chance we may be seeing that come out soon? It's already a feature in some other animation packs (from Anarcis, Yrsa, and Lifeline, as examples) and I'd love to see it in other top packs like yours.

Thanks! Keep it up!

16 hours ago, mike24 said:

I always make consensual sex

Although its a simple xml change, the impact is not

Your animations will no longer be consensual, 

There's no walk and talk or positive moodlets involved here it's purely for removing the 'rough' description and making it into actual 'Forced' 

After you already had to change your descriptions to remove the 'forced' aspect, adding this will be a huge step backwards in that respect 

1 hour ago, PG-13 said:

Well I guess it's really up to what Mike24 decides. If he sees no issue with it, then there's no problem.

Of course, 

I'm just looking out for him as he's had trouble with this before. If someone reported him and it could possibly happen again. 

He puts a lot of time and effort in and it wouldn't be nice to see him lose out if some white knight or neurotic is in a vindictive mood

@GuyIncog it might be that those files are containing the same animations, some times the patreon version is a more updated duplicate of the public version,

Try moving the classic file to your desktop and test with just the patreon one, 

I hope that helps!