Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

How hard would it be to make a dialog mod that could change the texture and body meshes of player or npcs. Or possible a magic mod with spell that could change charters? Because we have bodys and textures for breastless, assless, or removed arm/and leg. I know of body changer mod but would like a real dolcett/cannibal mod.

I am planning on making a few updates to Eola's lair as part of SexLab Stories.

Here is a preview.

@ Tefnacht - Would you mind if I included your skeever replacer in Stories as well? It would add a nice touch to Giants camps.

Sounds awesome! Most get my skyrim fixed soon then. :D
  • 1 month later...

This is only roughly related in the sense that it features an amputee.  Was using the Familiar Faces mod to have my main character interact with some of the custom female characters I've created and the character didn't save properly, resulting in her missing one leg when I found her in the game.  The missing leg didn't seem to keep her from propositioning me later, though.  Took her up on the offer to add to my character's list of "firsts".  She seemed to enjoy herself...  :lol: 

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

post-157660-0-22861600-1407018109_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-06425500-1407018115_thumb.jpg

post-157660-0-25881100-1407018122_thumb.jpg

a retexture of this would be good, with blood and nudity.

also i saw these rarely, it would be good to see stormcloaks impaled at imperial camps and around roads

dunno about stormcloaks...... their armor would interfere with the "view"

apparently this one was a criminalattachicon.gifimp1.JPG

That looks seriously interesting, where do I get that, If i may ask?

• 2 weeks later...

also i saw these rarely, it would be good to see stormcloaks impaled at imperial camps and around roads

Here

attachicon.gifzdd.7z

Feel free to use in whatever you want.

Also post ideas for more "decorations"

Nice job, just little bug. You do not have created folders ZBB in meshes and textures. It Would be interesting to create a decoration as a replacer instead of training dummies. And also to create more races. Because the training dummies are in groups, it would look strange if they had the same face, so they could wear a hood or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Offended by Diablo II? Then this mod isn't for you.

Here is the latest version, zdd_d:

attachicon.gifzdd_d.7z

Feel free to use in whatever you want.

Also post ideas for more "decorations"

This seems awesome. And makes me what to fix up my skyrim even more. But won't be doing that for a month or so.

In the meantime, could someone take some screenshot? Would be cool to see what has been done. 

But you have to install the mod so you can find out what's in it...

Hehe okay fine :) I guess I can wait. 

I will begin re-installing skyrim and all the mods I like after I am done with re playing mass effect witch I suddenly noticed have been fixed (Ending mod)

But you have to install the mod so you can find out what's in it...

Do you not have Nifskope? you can just open the mod's files and view what the nifs are. 

Edit: whoops, meant to respond to Swayer. Not you.

Nope :/ When my skyrim broke I just deleted everything and will need to re-download everything again ^^. But thanks for the tip might drag it down for a peek.

Also since most in here are in to guro, dolcett, vore and things like that I thought I might as well share the dolcett comic I am working on. Have only posted it on a special closed in site forum so far.

A bit of topic, but in my deference if you go to my other folders on the site we have skyrim... Link is in the spoiler if anyone is interested.

*snip*

Also since most in here are in to guro, dolcett, vore and things like that I thought I might as well share the dolcett comic I am working on. Have only posted it on a special closed in site forum so far.

A bit of topic, but in my deference if you go to my other folders on the site we have skyrim... Link is in the spoiler if anyone is interested.

Somehow both links are directing to 4shared

makes it kinda hard to find the e-hentai link as you can only see the non-shortened version if you quote the post.

So for everyone else to find it: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/744640/3934a12196/

lol

is there a part2?

It's ongoing and I will update the gallery from time to time. It will probably land on around 300 pages when completed.

Somehow both links are directing to 4shared

makes it kinda hard to find the e-hentai link as you can only see the non-shortened version if you quote the post.

So for everyone else to find it: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/756915/50f7ab82dd/

Ah thanks I fixed my link too.