[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Amra, I'm having problems with your climax animations, they just keep repeating themselves until they get interrupted and the scene abruptly ends, I'm using Turbo's patreon WW version of 1.1.2.045 and I reported that to him, could you give me feedback? Any other member that uses the version posted here on LL can give me feedback if they want to as well, that would be wonderful. I love your animations but this is getting on my nerves hehehe, thanks a lot man!

Amra, I'm having problems with your climax animations, they just keep repeating themselves until they get interrupted and the scene abruptly ends, I'm using Turbo's patreon WW version of 1.1.2.045 and I reported that to him, could you give me feedback? Any other member that uses the version posted here on LL can give me feedback if they want to as well, that would be wonderful. I love your animations but this is getting on my nerves hehehe, thanks a lot man!

All I can tell you is I'm seeing a similar thing. I'm using the public version. My sims go through the whole sex progression, reach climax, and just keep repeating the climax stage. And, I agree, Amra's animations are superb.

great work. in sims 3 and now here. muchos gracias. but...in my humble opinion...needs more cowgirl. needs more bed. this is where the majority of bangin happens after all lol

Amen, brother.

Edit: v0.8 didn't require me to enter a password. Was that intentional? If not, I wanted to let you know so scum on paid sites have less of any easy time stealing your content!

All I can tell you is I'm seeing a similar thing. I'm using the public version. My sims go through the whole sex progression, reach climax, and just keep repeating the climax stage. And, I agree, Amra's animations are superb.

Same issue here.  Not a big deal, but hopefully easily fixable. 

Same issue here.  Not a big deal, but hopefully easily fixable. 

Yup, I noticed this, too. Once you reach climax, the animation loops indefinitely. Kinda silly looking, so I hope it's something that's easily fixed (and soon).

Love the new animations, though! Was hoping for more positions, but considering the level of quality your animations have it's totally understandable that they take much longer to make.

were they going to update this in the future? it could be cool if we see those breast bounce again, its not possible since it has an animation at cas where you size those breasts.

the breast isnt jiggling like on sims 3.... Whyyy? cool animation though

Turisas made a post about it here on why the breast jiggle didn't work.

Hey Amra! Sorry to write about this publicly, but I want people to know about this to not ask me about it so much. It was already mentioned here few times, so you probably know how to deal with that, but anyway...

post-536691-0-77959400-1476796451_thumb.png

This is an example climax animation of yours. It's set for duration of 40 seconds, but the animation duration is ~17 seconds.

WW allows to set any duration of animation on WW side and because of technical limitations the mod doesn't end the climax after it was played once. What happens is that people are informing me that the climax plays for far too long and there isn't any other way to fix but change the duration to proper time. I hope you understand and will consider changing that. Thanks!

Wow ! Your animations version 0.8 are absolutely impressives ! As usual.

Faut dire ce qui est, tes animations, c'est pas de la pisse de chat anémique. C'est bien ficelé, les positions sont torrides, y'a de nombreuses variations dans chaque animation... Wow ! Et en plus, cerise sur la choucroute, tout est sonorisé. Purée, si t'es pas le meilleur, je sais pas ce que t'es. 

1000 thanks, Maestro ! :)

I can't download V.07 and V.08 updates of your animations, apparently the file needs authorisation ?? Please help :s

Wow ! Your animations version 0.8 are absolutely impressives ! As usual.

Faut dire ce qui est, tes animations, c'est pas de la pisse de chat anémique. C'est bien ficelé, les positions sont torrides, y'a de nombreuses variations dans chaque animation... Wow ! Et en plus, cerise sur la choucroute, tout est sonorisé. Purée, si t'es pas le meilleur, je sais pas ce que t'es. 

1000 thanks, Maestro ! :)

I wish I could say the same, unfortunately they don't seem to work, deleted the amra package and now I can't download them anymore... :(

I can't download V.07 and V.08 updates of your animations, apparently the file needs authorisation ?? Please help :s

I wish I could say the same, unfortunately they don't seem to work, deleted the amra package and now I can't download them anymore... :(

You can't download the files ? That's strange cause no authorisation is needed.

And when you unzip or unrar the files, you just have to use the password "Amra72", I think.

Sorry, I just can suggest to put all the files related to the WickedWhims mod into the same folder, and not too deep inside the Mods folder.

Mate you have to fix your climax animations, your animations are "still" the only ones which have the climax ending and they're looping, TurboD already mentioned on his post on this topic the problem, I've seen that you updated things yesterday but I felt nothing changed (I tested it). Sorry to be so bothersome but it's as I mentioned before, your animations are the only ones that have the climax ending (sorry to mention it again XD).