[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

WOW 25 Like amazing thank you very much!!!!

C'est quoi fichier que t'utilise pour la poitrine ? :) stp :heart:  j'ai vraiment hâte de voir les nouvelles animation tu géré l'amis :)

What is file that you used for the boobs? plz :heart:  I can not wait to see the new animation you best my friend's :sleepy:

Thanks

Je n'utilise aucun fichier particulier pour la poitrine des simsettes

None is the default simsette boobs

Aahahah! Don't know if that's intentional, but in the third gif the guy doing pushups far in the background is simply amazing!!! :D

Superb job as always, love the merciless "roughness" of your animations :P

Thanks

yes I think it is international ;)

Very excited about new animations! I was curious if you considered using the new Climax category in WickedWoohoo?

yes that is why I wait the next loverslab update of turbodriver for upload my new animations

nice....

Thanks

3P

post-125769-0-62243500-1475775288_thumb.gifpost-125769-0-47437700-1475775298_thumb.gif

Hey, just wanted to say that yours and Mike24's animations are easily the best I've ever seen in The Sims 4! The level of fluidity is just unreal, and the expressions and sounds are flawless! Thanks for doing what you do!

If you don't mind me asking, how come you aren't bringing your Sims 3 animations into Sims 4? I'm not sure how animating works in these two games, but is the process different enough to make a transfer from one game to another extremely tedious? I was just asking because I saw your Sims 3 animations (from your signature) and was once again blown away with the level of quality they have. There are positions that I saw there that I would absolutely LOVE to see in Sims 4. I figured transferring the animations from Sims 3 to 4 would be the quickest/easiest way to do it, but again, since I don't know what it actually involves, it may not be that simple...

In short, is it a matter of you don't want to, or you can't do it? I'm just curious, is all.

Hey, just wanted to say that yours and Mike24's animations are easily the best I've ever seen in The Sims 4! The level of fluidity is just unreal, and the expressions and sounds are flawless! Thanks for doing what you do!

If you don't mind me asking, how come you aren't bringing your Sims 3 animations into Sims 4? I'm not sure how animating works in these two games, but is the process different enough to make a transfer from one game to another extremely tedious? I was just asking because I saw your Sims 3 animations (from your signature) and was once again blown away with the level of quality they have. There are positions that I saw there that I would absolutely LOVE to see in Sims 4. I figured transferring the animations from Sims 3 to 4 would be the quickest/easiest way to do it, but again, since I don't know what it actually involves, it may not be that simple...

In short, is it a matter of you don't want to, or you can't do it? I'm just curious, is all.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66038-sims-4wip-mike24-animations-for-wicked-woohoo-update-02-10-16/?p=1702857

Hello Please make an option for gay people please can you just have a gay version about the animation which is no Vaginal option you will just put anal one?

If you want MM just turn gender restrictions off in Wicked Whims, then all animations will work disregard the fact that is says vaginal and try it. I have pictures of M4M action in the Wicked Whims thread but you have to look at least a month back.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-112041-9-october-2016/?p=1655216