[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Hello i'm on Mac and i can't add your package in my "mods" folder i tried everything .. 

I also never had to add any password so can someone tell me what to do ? 

Your package is the only one that i can't play with i need to delete it every time or my game won't play.

Amazing work though thanks ! 

Hello i'm on Mac and i can't add your package in my "mods" folder i tried everything ..

Your package is the only one that i can't play with i need to delete it every time or my game won't play.

I'm also on a Mac. I have the previous Amra animations package (i.e. Not this last update). To unpack/extract his animations I used the Unarchiver. If I'm not mistaken, Mike's animations require a password as well. It's just a simple step to get some of the best animations in the game. I'm sure they have their reasons and wouldn't make the decision arbitrarily. Best of luck. Hope the Unarchiver works for you :)

Oh, if you already have any Amra animations in your mods folder, delete them before placing the new ones in.

I'm also on a Mac. I have the previous Amra animations package (i.e. Not this last update). To unpack/extract his animations I used the Unarchiver. If I'm not mistaken, Mike's animations require a password as well. It's just a simple step to get some of the best animations in the game. I'm sure they have their reasons and wouldn't make the decision arbitrarily. Best of luck. Hope the Unarchiver works for you :)

Oh, if you already have any Amra animations in your mods folder, delete them before placing the new ones in.

Thank you, I've tried to extract it with Winrar and it didn't work so i'll try with the Unarchiver. The thing is that I understand they chose to put a password on it, but I've never been asked for it at any any point so i don't know.. Maybe i'm doing something wrong. 

I've deleted them yes, and the game work now but still i wanted to have them in my game.

Well anyway thank you i'm gonna try it your way ;)

the climax loop is good by the way, i agree with Snapdrag8n we wanna see cum more than once  :)

The animations are beautifully done, yes. But really, who the heck actually finishes like that?? Like, if my guy finishes in my mouth, we've both calmed down and I'm smiling at him (like in the "OralJob side double bed 4 Climax" animation), he doesn't just jam my face back between his legs and immediately start cumming again. It's completely unrealistic after just one loop, let alone 5 or 6. It's at least more realistic to switch over to a new position than to just keep cumming over and over and over again.

Lots of people have been asking TurboDriver about this thinking it's a problem on his end, and it's gotten to the point where Turbo himself has even requested Amra to fix this. Besides, I haven't played with the WickedWhims settings much, but aren't you able to manually set whether the stages loop or progress? If that's true, then what's the harm in fixing what appears to be a relatively simple issue for all the people who don't want to see a continuously looping climax animation?

the climax loop is good by the way, i agree with Snapdrag8n we wanna see cum more than once  :)

The animations are beautifully done, yes. But really, who the heck actually finishes like that?? Like, if my guy finishes in my mouth, we've both calmed down and I'm smiling at him (like in the "OralJob side double bed 4 Climax" animation), he doesn't just jam my face back between his legs and immediately start cumming again. It's completely unrealistic after just one loop, let alone 5 or 6. It's at least more realistic to switch over to a new position than to just keep cumming over and over and over again.

Lots of people have been asking TurboDriver about this thinking it's a problem on his end, and it's gotten to the point where Turbo himself has even requested Amra to fix this. Besides, I haven't played with the WickedWhims settings much, but aren't you able to manually set whether the stages loop or progress? If that's true, then what's the harm in fixing what appears to be a relatively simple issue for all the people who don't want to see a continuously looping climax animation?

I agree, the climax loop gets on my nerves >.<

It may be unrealistic for reality standards, but it is a game and as such it may very well differ from reality. Take an hentai doujin for example, characters there cum at least 2-3 times in a row on average without ever feeling tired XD, the same happens here pretty much (or at least that's what i think seeing the loops).

It is just the beauty of the unreal, you can get something that can't happen in real life (well not always) :)

I personally also like those looping animations, so if Amra wishes to continue in this direction i'm happy with it.

It may be unrealistic for reality standards, but it is a game and as such it may very well differ from reality. Take an hentai doujin for example, characters there cum at least 2-3 times in a row on average without ever feeling tired XD, the same happens here pretty much (or at least that's what i think seeing the loops).

It is just the beauty of the unreal, you can get something that can't happen in real life (well not always) :)

I personally also like those looping animations, so if Amra wishes to continue in this direction i'm happy with it.

Yeah, I figured someone would use the ol "but it's a game, it's not supposed to be realistic" argument. Yes, that is true, but I (and a lot of other players) just can't get over how silly it looks. It's nice to have some level of realism in a game. Even in hentai as you mentioned, they at least move on to different positions for a bit before cumming again (like what every other climax animation does). They'll usually cum in the girl's mouth, then move to vaginal sex and cum in there, then maybe anal. It's rarely just climax climax climax climax climax all in the same place with no extra play in between. So actually, moving to a new position and progressing to the next climax stage would be more akin to hentai than what it currently does.

I really hope Amra fixes it. Then maybe Turbo can implement an option to choose whether animations loop or progress, that way everyone can be happy.

Yeah, I figured someone would use the ol "but it's a game, it's not supposed to be realistic" argument. Yes, that is true, but I (and a lot of other players) just can't get over how silly it looks. It's nice to have some level of realism in a game. Even in hentai as you mentioned, they at least move on to different positions for a bit before cumming again (like what every other climax animation does). They'll usually cum in the girl's mouth, then move to vaginal sex and cum in there, then maybe anal. It's rarely just climax climax climax climax climax all in the same place with no extra play in between. So actually, moving to a new position and progressing to the next climax stage would be more akin to hentai than what it currently does.

I really hope Amra fixes it. Then maybe Turbo can implement an option to choose whether animations loop or progress, that way everyone can be happy.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for variety and realism, i just happen to have flexible tastes and if there is a change of heart from Amra...fine, if there isn't...that's fine to me aswell, i like both realistic and unrealistic stuff.

But I can understand why many ppl aren't going to act the same and are going to offer their opinion (and rightly so), but in the end it's Amra's work, he should enjoy what he is doing by doing as he pleases and we should respect his decisions willing or not.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for variety and realism, i just happen to have flexible tastes and if there is a change of heart from Amra...fine, if there isn't...that's fine to me aswell, i like both realistic and unrealistic stuff.

But I can understand why many ppl aren't going to act the same and are going to offer their opinion (and rightly so), but in the end it's Amra's work, he should enjoy what he is doing by doing as he pleases and we should respect his decisions willing or not.

I think what bothers me most about it is the fact that just looks plain "buggy," like an unintended loop, tbh. Take the blowjob on the side of the bed for example. Your sims are going through to normal motions easing up to the big finish, then all of the sudden it ends up being "RRRRRRGHGHH *CUM!!!* relaaaaaaax... RRRRGHRRGHH *CUM!!!!!* relaaaaaaax...." and so on for infinity until I forcefully stop it. I'd even be ok if it restarted the same animations from stage one and progressed back to the climax like normal. But the looping climax is just, I guess I would say, "immersion breaking" u kno?

It's definitely not a game-breaker for me, don't get me wrong. I'll still use and support Amra's amazingly done animations regardless of what he decides to do, as I absolutely adore them. I'm just gonna side with the people requesting a "fix" for the issue.

Encore une fois des animations superbes :)

Come on guys you should already be freaking happy about the animations in general stop complaining about the climax issue. It's up to him what he does with it. If HE enjoys multiple loops of climax, well, he is god damn free to implement them this way ;)

I also noticed that Climax animations from Mike24 also loop multiple times. I don't think it's as simple as them "doing it right". Ending the interaction is just as easy, so it's all no big deal, but I also feel that to truly fix it, it'd be easier if it was done on turbodrivers end. Though I'm not sure how the system works, ending after one loop, instead of a timer, would possibly be more ideal. I think the original idea was to allow animators to use short loops as climaxes, but so far everyone has simply made a single long animation for a climax.