@ legume

Been testing this out over the last couple of days and you've done a really nice job on it.  The leash game is pretty good, and the furniture lock mechanic is fun too.  And you seem to have nailed the Hydra Slavegirls hoodoo, in that that XPO now avoids going into a coma when active in the same game  smile.png

Some suggestions, if I may?

1 - The 'force lock' into furniture is extremely good, both gameplay and mechanics.  Is there any way that the process can be 'reverse engineered' ie so that the PC can also 'force sit' and lock NPCs into local furniture, eg any captive/defeated enemy that the PC has taken using PAHE or Defeat?  There is all this nice new stuff appearing on t.ara's revised ZAP, and it can even be placed in game using Jaxonz Positioner, but there is no real way that I can see for a PC slaver etc to use it on any sort of generic fashion.  It should not require consent - which would differentiate it from Display Model in which you have to ask the NPC ever so nicely to co-operate in their own restraint(tongue.png !), other than maybe the avoidance of any current quest the NPC is directly engaged in outside of Defeat and PAHE.   You seem to have the basic mechanics sussed, so would it be unduly difficult to do?  I'd try myself, but I couldn't mod a sweetroll snack to save myself from starvation.  Not sure if this notion fits into your concept for DFW itself, but putting it there might be better than a new mod, separately maintainable?  

2 - leash following.  I also use Inte's XPOPatches for Priison Overhaul, and that has used a leash follow mechanism for a long time.  It doesn't have the visible leash effect but it does tend to be 'smoother' in operation, ie it tends to be less 'jerky' in operation.  You may have deliberately built that in - it's your mod after all! - but is there any way that you could reduce that.  My PC had her head bashed in being dragged up over the city wall at Whiterun, and while it was very funny to watch, it did kind of throw the gameplay a little smile.png

EDIT - Relative to the force used to jerk the leash, at one point, when I had set the leash not to interrupt other sex scenes initiated elsewhere, the leash was yanked so hard that the PC was pulled 'underground before the scene with the 3rd party started.  When that finished, the PC was stuck below ground and couldn't be brought back, even after using coc Riverwood - you could see the Riverwood NPCs text, but the PC was still flailing about in the grey goo below the world surface 

3 - leash game. EDIT  IGNORE THAT:  PLAYED A BIT MORE AND THAT IS OK, ALTHOUGH THE SLAVER SEEMED TO PUT THE SAME ITEM EG ARMBINDER ON TWICE ON THE MARCH ALONG THE ROAD XPO patches also has the character bound as they get towed along.  Is that a possible option for the future?  I see no problem in the slaver maybe letting the captive yell for help, but the idea that they can send semaphore signals or, even worse, bash in the slaver's head to escape, seems a little bit too stupid for even the thickest of slave merchants tongue.png

EDIT

4 - Sexlab Scenes when under DFW control:  Using SexTools 3 to look at what anims were available when a scene started, while I could understand that only the ZAPArmbinder option was available when an armbinder had been applied - even if the slaver didn't actually join in the action, but just stood there while another mod 'read his lines', quite funny really - anything attempted by any other mod only seemed to have one of FB's animations playable.  Does DFW set any specific tags that must all be included in an animation before one will play?  This is a test game, so I haven't really messed about too much with the defaults, but it seemed odd that only the one would ever appear.  

Hope that is of some help smile.png

For those have CTD on loading of saves, DFW works fine for me. In fact, this is one of the most stable set of mods I've had in a long time.

I have no idea why it isn't working for you, but here is my load order so you can compare and check the differences.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
Campfire.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZazExtensionPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
notice board.esp
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm
SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
DeviousFramework.esm
NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm
TERAArmors.esm
zzEsSp.esm
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp
RealShelter.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
OBIS.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
OBISDB.esp
OBIS Loot.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Devious Armor DI, DD, DE, CD, DR.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
CampfireKExt.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
DfwSupport.esp
Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp
Start As Breton Female.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Devious Devices - Gags+.esp
DibellanDefender.esp
EdhildilsDwarvencyborg.esp
ItemRewardsForBounties.esp
QuieterDogs.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SLIA - Books of Skyrim.esp
CD - D.D. Equip.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
EK_RingLimiter.esp
Hermaeus Mora's Caress.esp
Steel Bolts For All.esp
Craftable Arrows v1.2.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
GagSFX.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
Brows.esp
Gatti12Jewelry.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
TradeBarter.esp
zDeviousStories.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Riften Torturechamber.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Skyshards.esp
konahrik_accoutrements.esp
CoCo_TDM2.esp
SLIA - Legendary.esp
SLIA - The Devious Manual.esp
SLIA - Dawnguard.esp
SLIA - Dragonborn.esp
SLIA - Hearthfires.esp
SLIA - Skyrim.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
DibellasRecruit.esp
East Reach House.esp
SMUTBDS.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SLIA - SMUT Books.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
CagesDiverse.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
submissivelola.esp
Darkwind.esp
Space Wiking's Dwemer Exoskeleton.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
Isharas_TNB_LoTD_Addon.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
FNISspells.esp
RSPatch.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
non-devious devices.esp
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp
TS_FetishPantyhoseOutfits.esp
TS_GimpHood.esp
TS_SlickArmour.esp
TS_XinPHHeels.esp
Zipsuit.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp
altvamplord.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
BDSkimpyClothes.esp
Devious Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
Master Gets a Job.esp
PrisonerRagsForFemales.esp
AFT_PriorityBoost.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
Sextreme-All.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Superjump_2x.esp
EdhildilsHelgenrogue.esp
Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp
Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp
Edhildils Dominatrix and Purelust.esp
Edhildils Sorceress Robes.esp
EdhildilsBlacksmithArmor.esp
EdhildilsGungFuGear.esp
Edhildilsmithrilblades.esp
EdhildilsOrcLordWarHarness.esp
Ehildils Mithril Armors.esp
Gatti3Evilrose.esp
GattiBondage1.esp
SGS.esp
nakedforsworn.esp
DarkReplacer.esp
DrunkenSluts.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
EquipableStockings.esp
BlackRedLatexDress.esp
SpikeBallOutfit.esp
Souls_Quick_Menu.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

i have the samer problem and reportet it some while in the past, i cant load any save with dfw or dfws installed

yes, please help us

Not sure if this is the same issue what I had. I'm now using Crash Fixes mod, have UseOSAllocators=1 in it's ini file and have the SKSE Plugin Preloader installed. Using these mods and modifying the .ini file of Crash Fixes removed a similar CTD problem for me.

My complete ini file is attached. Just change the extension from .txt to .ini if you want to test it.

CrashFixPlugin.txt

i have the samer problem and reportet it some while in the past, i cant load any save with dfw or dfws installed

yes, please help us

Not sure if this is the same issue what I had. I'm now using Crash Fixes mod, have UseOSAllocators=1 in it's ini file and have the SKSE Plugin Preloader installed. Using these mods and modifying the .ini file of Crash Fixes removed a similar CTD problem for me.

My complete ini file is attached. Just change the extension from .txt to .ini if you want to test it.

doesnt change anythign for me, even with minimum requirements and nothing mroe it crashes after skyrim eats my full ram (16gb)

Hi, I really enjoying right re-playing Skyrim with the Devious mods,Sexlab, simple slavery and other mods  installed, right now I've a player with level 5, but recently my character was caught by some slaver with the mystical rope, but I don't know what to do?

The slaver only walk in circles by Whiterun and he have a lot of  sex with my character (  :heart: ), but I expect something more, like he sells the character in the auction house in riften or start  a some quest. It's fun the first minutes but with almost a hour nothing else happends. Someone can explaint me what to do?  :(

Thanks!!!

Hi, I really enjoying right re-playing Skyrim with the Devious mods,Sexlab, simple slavery and other mods  installed, right now I've a player with level 5, but recently my character was caught by some slaver with the mystical rope, but I don't know what to do?
The slaver only walk in circles by Whiterun and he have a lot of  sex with my character (  :heart: ), but I expect something more, like he sells the character in the auction house in riften or start  a some quest. It's fun the first minutes but with almost a hour nothing else happends. Someone can explaint me what to do?  :(

Thanks!!!

If you have simple slavery they can bring you there and sell you off.

Thanks!!!

If you have simple slavery they can bring you there and sell you off.

So, I only need to wait that slaver take me there then. It's a relief, because I believed to be enslaved on this way didn't have any meaning. Just sex, lol. 

Thanks, 

Hi all,

As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been responding to this thread as frequently as I had in the past.

Some real life issues have come up that are preventing me from putting very much work into my Skyrim gaming right now.

On top of that I've been experiencing a Crash to Desktop (CTD) in my own game (unrelated to my mod) that I've been trying to track down the source of.

FYI: Every day if I am in a town on the hour (8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, ... in Whiterun for example) my game will freeze or CTD.  It doesn't always show up but it has been haunting me for some time and makes testing difficult so I have been trying to track it down.

Unfortunately, the real life situations will continue to persist for some time.  I expect I won't be able to spend much time modding for a while yet.

There may be one small stability update but no new content for some time and my responses may be slow.

Happy gaming,

legume.

this mod is not working for me, it caused a save bloat (unloadable save, CTD when trying to load the game with this mod installed within)

this is my load order:

PLS help, this is my first installation of this mod, i wasn't using this before, idk why it crashes help xD

Are you sure the save game bloat is related to Devious Framework?  How you arrived at this conclusion might help me understand it better.

Can you be a little more descriptive of the "save bloat"?  A save of my (rather mature) game tends to be around 16 MB.  What was your saved game size before installing my mod?

Have you been seeing any odd messages in the Papyrus log file (C:\Users\<User>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script)?  Perhaps get me a copy of such a log that I could view?

Can you open the save game file using a Save Game Tool to see if anything looks odd?  You can type "dfw" in the filter box to see all the things related to the Devious Framework and DFW Support mods.  Perhaps get me a copy of such a save game that I could view?

Unfortunately something like this will take some investigation and I don't expect to have a lot of time that I can spend on Skyrim mods for a while.

I do know that my own games I am unable to load any of my own saves.  Although, I am fairly certain this is unrelated to my own mods.  From what I understand there is a known issue with loading too many animations something, something something...

From what I understand there are two solutions (which are effectively quite similar):

The one I use is to start a new game and save it as soon as possible.  When you start Skyrim always load this save of the new game.  Once that game has loaded, then load the game you actually want to play.  I've found this has pretty much always worked for me.

Another option suggested is that once you start Skyrim and you have the load game menu displayed use the console command "`COC QASmoke" (The backtick is just to open the console).  This is similar to loading the new game as it teleports a new character into a test area.  Once your character is there you can load the game you actually want to play.

Try both of these options to see if they work?

Apart from these I don't have many ideas.

@ legume

Been testing this out over the last couple of days and you've done a really nice job on it.  The leash game is pretty good, and the furniture lock mechanic is fun too.  And you seem to have nailed the Hydra Slavegirls hoodoo, in that that XPO now avoids going into a coma when active in the same game  smile.png

Some suggestions, if I may?

1 - The 'force lock' into furniture is extremely good, both gameplay and mechanics.  Is there any way that the process can be 'reverse engineered' ie so that the PC can also 'force sit' and lock NPCs into local furniture, eg any captive/defeated enemy that the PC has taken using PAHE or Defeat?  There is all this nice new stuff appearing on t.ara's revised ZAP, and it can even be placed in game using Jaxonz Positioner, but there is no real way that I can see for a PC slaver etc to use it on any sort of generic fashion.  It should not require consent - which would differentiate it from Display Model in which you have to ask the NPC ever so nicely to co-operate in their own restraint(tongue.png !), other than maybe the avoidance of any current quest the NPC is directly engaged in outside of Defeat and PAHE.   You seem to have the basic mechanics sussed, so would it be unduly difficult to do?  I'd try myself, but I couldn't mod a sweetroll snack to save myself from starvation.  Not sure if this notion fits into your concept for DFW itself, but putting it there might be better than a new mod, separately maintainable?  

2 - leash following.  I also use Inte's XPOPatches for Priison Overhaul, and that has used a leash follow mechanism for a long time.  It doesn't have the visible leash effect but it does tend to be 'smoother' in operation, ie it tends to be less 'jerky' in operation.  You may have deliberately built that in - it's your mod after all! - but is there any way that you could reduce that.  My PC had her head bashed in being dragged up over the city wall at Whiterun, and while it was very funny to watch, it did kind of throw the gameplay a little smile.png

EDIT - Relative to the force used to jerk the leash, at one point, when I had set the leash not to interrupt other sex scenes initiated elsewhere, the leash was yanked so hard that the PC was pulled 'underground before the scene with the 3rd party started.  When that finished, the PC was stuck below ground and couldn't be brought back, even after using coc Riverwood - you could see the Riverwood NPCs text, but the PC was still flailing about in the grey goo below the world surface 

3 - leash game. EDIT  IGNORE THAT:  PLAYED A BIT MORE AND THAT IS OK, ALTHOUGH THE SLAVER SEEMED TO PUT THE SAME ITEM EG ARMBINDER ON TWICE ON THE MARCH ALONG THE ROAD XPO patches also has the character bound as they get towed along.  Is that a possible option for the future?  I see no problem in the slaver maybe letting the captive yell for help, but the idea that they can send semaphore signals or, even worse, bash in the slaver's head to escape, seems a little bit too stupid for even the thickest of slave merchants tongue.png

EDIT

4 - Sexlab Scenes when under DFW control:  Using SexTools 3 to look at what anims were available when a scene started, while I could understand that only the ZAPArmbinder option was available when an armbinder had been applied - even if the slaver didn't actually join in the action, but just stood there while another mod 'read his lines', quite funny really - anything attempted by any other mod only seemed to have one of FB's animations playable.  Does DFW set any specific tags that must all be included in an animation before one will play?  This is a test game, so I haven't really messed about too much with the defaults, but it seemed odd that only the one would ever appear.  

Hope that is of some help smile.png

1. Forcing locking other actors into BDSM furniture isn't really similar to anything I've done in Devious Framework.  Although it isn't terribly complicated.

So far I've only used actor AI Packages for movement.  If the slaver is moving to furniture or the auction house or when he is approaching the player.

What is required is to create a package that has the NPC sit on a piece of furniture (Not sure exactly how... could be a sandbox with a very small radius).  Then you would make a quest alias who only uses this package.  When the NPC needs to be locked into the furniture, you would fill this quest alias with the NPC and set the target object/location to be the furniture.  There might be a bit of an issue to make sure that NPC is still locked in the furniture when you return though.  I'm not sure about the nuances of that.

2. I do want to support the prison overhaul leash system (a Possible Next Step in my list of Future Plans).  But it might be some time before I get to it.

4. Devious Framework only starts a couple of sex scenes.  They are all when the player is locked in furniture and they all involve conversations from my mod.  They can be outcomes when you are trying to ask for help or if you are being punished for misbehaving they the slaver can come by and start a whipping/sex punishment.  If it is one of these scenes most likely there is something I should be doing to start sex differently.  If it is a different scene you are seeing peculiarities in then I suspect it is another mod not starting things properly.  Perhaps there is something I can do differently in my mod to account for it; however, I'm not very familiar with resolving sex scenes that fail to start.  I've certainly noticed some in my own game and have yes been unable to do anything about them.

Does the framework interact with Submit + Progressive bondage when you are locked in bondage furniture.

I am not familiar with progressive Submit. 

What I would expect is that my mod should be seeing that the player is in the furniture but because she is "locked" and my mod isn't the one doing the locking it should try to avoid causing any interference with whatever might be happening with the player.

This hasn't been tested so if you see any odd behaviour that my mod shouldn't be doing let me know.  Or if you feel my mod shouldn't be "avoiding" the scene let me know and perhaps I can look into making an exception.

Thanks!!!

As tualmaril mentioned, you can get sold to the auction in Riften with the Simple Slavery mod installed.

Also, if you have any "Favourite Furniture" setup in or near Whiterun the slaver can deposit you there.  To setup favourite furniture you have to sit in BDSM furniture and use the DFW Support MCM option.

If these are both not occurring frequently enough, you can adjust when the leash game ends in the MCM menu and set the probability of these two outcomes.

Another thing to do is trying to escape.  If you can communicate with nearby NPCs you can ask them to help you but don't let the slaver catch you trying to escape.  Even with the "call for help" and "call for attention" buttons this can be quite difficult when you are gagged, if slaver never stops walking.  Something needs to be done to improve this but for now there isn't much you can do about it... maybe try configuring a bit of a longer leash.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Dear legume the Sexlab Submit + Bondage is something like an update to Submit. What it does is that after the sex scene has ended the PC gets tied to a random Zaz bondage furniture and left there until they can escape. I have not tested what happens because of time restrictions and real life but I will at first opurtunity. My question is would your mod do anything whatsoever considering the origin of the PC bondage scene. Cos it seems just like the kind of thing your mod is build for. Thank you for the awsome mod .

I use Submit+Bondage in my loadout, and I believe it merely places the player into one of the Zaz static idle animations of being in bondage furniture instead of actually spawning the furniture into the game to put the player into, so it doesn't interact with DFW in that way.  :sleepy: 

@ Legume. 

Thanks for the replies

1. Forcing locking other actors into BDSM furniture isn't really similar to anything I've done in Devious Framework.  Although it isn't terribly complicated.

So far I've only used actor AI Packages for movement.  If the slaver is moving to furniture or the auction house or when he is approaching the player.

What is required is to create a package that has the NPC sit on a piece of furniture (Not sure exactly how... could be a sandbox with a very small radius).  Then you would make a quest alias who only uses this package.  When the NPC needs to be locked into the furniture, you would fill this quest alias with the NPC and set the target object/location to be the furniture.  There might be a bit of an issue to make sure that NPC is still locked in the furniture when you return though.  I'm not sure about the nuances of that.

I ran that through Google Translate, and it didn't change a thing.  I'm going to thumb a lift on Galaxy Quest's NSEA Protector to see if the Thermians advanced technology translator might help me (= I haven't a clue how to do any of that!)  tongue.png

2. I do want to support the prison overhaul leash system (a Possible Next Step in my list of Future Plans).  But it might be some time before I get to it.

That would be SO much better and an absolutely huge upgrade.  My PCs would much prefer to walk on their own two feet rather than, even if only occasionally, be dragged around like some dead carcass shy.gif 

4. Devious Framework only starts a couple of sex scenes.  They are all when the player is locked in furniture and they all involve conversations from my mod.  They can be outcomes when you are trying to ask for help or if you are being punished for misbehaving they the slaver can come by and start a whipping/sex punishment.  If it is one of these scenes most likely there is something I should be doing to start sex differently.  If it is a different scene you are seeing peculiarities in then I suspect it is another mod not starting things properly.  Perhaps there is something I can do differently in my mod to account for it; however, I'm not very familiar with resolving sex scenes that fail to start.  I've certainly noticed some in my own game and have yes been unable to do anything about them.

Thanks for the explanation.  I'll think about it a bit more, if I can do that without unduly hurting my head  wink.png

More seriously, your mod is v good in concept and implementation.  These are, for the most part, just incidentals

Thanks again

One of the issues I have found is that DFW/DFWS will act along with mods, sometimes causing things to lock up as the two mods "fight it out".

For example, there are scenes in Captured Dreams where you are locked into some BDSM furniture. DFW/DFWS interacts by having a standing-by NPC lock you in. Then the CD releases you, the DFW/DFWS controlled NPC starts a conversation "Well, you seem to be in a predicament", CD tries to lead you to the next scene, DFW/DFWS tries to lock you back into the furniture, .... computer locked up.

I'm not sure if its possible to change DFW/DFWS to temporarily "stand down" while another mod is acting, but perhaps a simple On-Off switch in MCM?

Problem statement: guard from base game arrests player for killing master, then DFW warps the player back from the jail to the deceased NPC's location.

It doesn't seem to count as an escape (bounty neither increases as per an escape nor resets to zero as per completed sentence), and guards don't seem to want to arrest the PC.

I think an arrest event should immediately terminate the leash, but I don't know if it comes up often enough to warrant fixing.

Thanks

Edit: I have attached a zip file, which I see I misdated, should you have more time in the future and decide you need more information. It contains the save and skse cosave immediately after the event, papyrus log, story manager log, load order, and the conskrybe log.

20150504.zip

Bug:

If the PC is riding a horse and is roped by DFWS, everything falls over spectacularly.

The rope attempts to pull causing the horse to go nuts, and then as soon as the slaver gets out of range (~20s) we get repeated teleports to his location.

My inclination would be to add a simple conditional return to the DFWS leash gane start function, right near the start somewhere, e.g:

If(Game.GetPlayer().GetAnimationVariableBool("bIsRiding"))
  return
endif

Line 2985 would probably do it :)

Bug:

The leash game seems to repeatedly equip the armbinder, gag etc. as opposed to progressing to the next level.

I can't see anything immediately wrong here from a quick look at the scripting conditionals, but I'll try and take a look into the debug logs.

I'd suspect it's probably somewhere in the framework rather than the support mod that's causing this; Possibly failed to init the conditions?

Edit:

That's interesting. I've just spun up a debug log, and we don't seem to be recieving the ItemEquipped event when this fires, and so DFW never fires the equipped events.

Equip events seem to work OK in qasmoke though. Will do some digging, but this may be a save specific problem....

My inclination would be to add a simple conditional return to the DFWS leash gane start function, right near the start somewhere, e.g:

Bug:

The leash game seems to repeatedly equip the armbinder, gag etc. as opposed to progressing to the next level.

Yes, starting the leash game while the player is riding a horse doesn't make a lot of sense.  That is a good idea.

And thanks for the suggested code.  I'm make sure that (or something like it) gets into the next version, although it might not be soon.

As for the arm binder and gag being repeated... Yes, I've noticed adding the devices isn't always detected properly.  It's been happening for a while and  something I have to look into.

It hasn't been my highest priority because equipping it the second time always seems to work.

If you notice that it doesn't detect it ever (or several times in a row) try using the MCM Debug option for both Devious Framework and DFW Support to "Fix Mod Events" (might be needed once in your game).  If this still doesn't help let me know.

Are there safeguards that would detect if the player is already a slave to Slaverun for example ?  I don't want to be sent to Simple Slavery and then to SD+ if I'm already a Slaverun slave :/

Only to a small extent.

Doing so would require me to check every mod that might be installed/running before any event and that goes against what I am building this mod for.  I am trying to create a single place where these things can be checked.

I do want to "bridge this gap" by creating support mods which can try to do such detection and update the player's availability accordingly.  The DFW Support mod bridges this gap somewhat.  It has two MCM options to "Catch SD+ Enslavement" and "Catch ZAZ Events".  If the first one is turned on you shouldn't be enslaved via the leash game while you are under control of the Sanguine Debauchery Plus (SD+) mod.  If the second one is turned on you shouldn't be enslaved via the leash game while another mod has you registered with the Zaz Animation Pack player master system.

Slaverun enslavement will not be detected under the SD+ detection but it might be detected under the "Catch ZAZ Events" options.  It depends on whether the Slaverun mod registers the player as a slave using this Zaz Animation Pack System.  If this option is turned on and you enslaved via the Slaverun mod, you should be able to tell if it is using this Zaz Animation Pack System.  The player's status on the Devious Framework Status MCM menu should indicate the player is enslaved.

Note that catching Zaz Animation Pack player slavery events hasn't been tested so I really don't know how well it will work but if the player's status is not being updated, most likely the Slaverun mod is not registering the player via the Zaz Animation Pack system.

One of the issues I have found is that DFW/DFWS will act along with mods, sometimes causing things to lock up as the two mods "fight it out".

For example, there are scenes in Captured Dreams where you are locked into some BDSM furniture. DFW/DFWS interacts by having a standing-by NPC lock you in. Then the CD releases you, the DFW/DFWS controlled NPC starts a conversation "Well, you seem to be in a predicament", CD tries to lead you to the next scene, DFW/DFWS tries to lock you back into the furniture, .... computer locked up.

I'm not sure if its possible to change DFW/DFWS to temporarily "stand down" while another mod is acting, but perhaps a simple On-Off switch in MCM?

I certainly should add an enable/disable button.  I've know about this Captured Dreams furniture/Devious Framework issue for some time now but haven't come up with a good way to solve it.

In the mean time, adding an enable/disable option is certainly a good idea and shouldn't be too difficult.  I'll see about getting that for the next release.

I think an arrest event should immediately terminate the leash, but I don't know if it comes up often enough to warrant fixing.

Arresting the player should certainly stop any scenes that are going on.

I don't know how difficult it is to detect an arrest happening but I'll see if there is something I can do.

Again, thanks for the comments and bug reports.

Still, due to Real Life priorities I won't get much time to work on this for a while so any changes might not be soon.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Finally i have the time to test this mod, first a question @all:

this mod doesn't add any furnitures appearently, are there any mods you would recommend to test this feature? Honestly i don't want to run around and add them everywhere myself. ;)

Then i have some problems with punishments, i have no idea if it's because of my setup or this mod or wrong settings. The punishments start with ragdolling and i suspect here is a problem, if i'm fucked after that, my character starts the animation while my owner stands around naked, when i'm finished the owner gets dressed again and then he starts his part of the animation. Had anybody else this problem or any idea?

Finally @legume: if you couldn't fix your CTDs, this forum is often quite helpful, maybe somebody has a hint if you provide some information? :)

Beside that, it's been a while since it was suggested, but i really second Vershs idea to use his sexual fame framework. The possibilities sound increadible awesome and i would love more mods to use it, afaik until now only slaverun reloaded does.

this mod doesn't add any furnitures appearently, are there any mods you would recommend to test this feature? Honestly i don't want to run around and add them everywhere myself. ;)

Then i have some problems with punishments, i have no idea if it's because of my setup or this mod or wrong settings. The punishments start with ragdolling and i suspect here is a problem, if i'm fucked after that, my character starts the animation while my owner stands around naked, when i'm finished the owner gets dressed again and then he starts his part of the animation. Had anybody else this problem or any idea?

Finally @legume: if you couldn't fix your CTDs, this forum is often quite helpful, maybe somebody has a hint if you provide some information? :)

Beside that, it's been a while since it was suggested, but i really second Vershs idea to use his sexual fame framework. The possibilities sound increadible awesome and i would love more mods to use it, afaik until now only slaverun reloaded does.

Any mod that adds ZAP bondage furniture will work.

I have noticed, and commented here, that DFW will run at the same time as a mod's story. That is, if you are in a mod's scene where you are locked into bondage furniture, DFW will have a bystander come and lock you in as well. The mod releases you, DFW forces you back, mod tries to move forward, DFW initiates a conversation "Well, you seem to be in a predicament", and so on to a freeze.

I have noticed, and commented here, that DFW will run at the same time as a mod's story. That is, if you are in a mod's scene where you are locked into bondage furniture, DFW will have a bystander come and lock you in as well. The mod releases you, DFW forces you back, mod tries to move forward, DFW initiates a conversation "Well, you seem to be in a predicament", and so on to a freeze.

I don't know much of those, the only two coming to my mind actually are XPO and ME. I'd like to avoid ME with DDi and XPO doesn't add that much, so... any recommendations?

I don't know much of those, the only two coming to my mind actually are XPO and ME. I'd like to avoid ME with DDi and XPO doesn't add that much, so... any recommendations?

Mods that add useable furniture:

> Hydragon Slavegirls, furniture close to most farms and towns (the furniture will be used mostly by slaves at night , mostly)

> PO & patch, furniture in citys

best way (and the most work):

install cellbuilder -> jump into the zaz testzone and teach the builder all those furniture -> spawn them all over skyrim -> you will have to use them at least once to save/teach them as usable furniture in DFWS

cellbuilder saves the position of the furniture and will rebuild them in new games too (=D),

so you have to do it only once, still you will have to teach DFWS all those furniture again in a new game.

Teaching DFWS those furnitures is necessary only if you want to be put into furniture at the end of a leash game with slavers, like the evil hydragon slavers,

on the other hand -> thats exactly what makes DFWS so special muwhahahahaha

> Hydragon Slavegirls, furniture close to most farms and towns (the furniture will be used mostly by slaves at night , mostly)

install cellbuilder -> jump into the zaz testzone and teach the builder all those furniture -> spawn them all over skyrim -> you will have to use them at least once to save/teach them as usable furniture in DFWS

cellbuilder saves the position of the furniture and will rebuild them in new games too (=D),

so you have to do it only once, still you will have to teach DFWS all those furniture again in a new game.

Teaching DFWS those furnitures is necessary only if you want to be put into furniture at the end of a leash game with slavers, like the evil hydragon slavers,

Thanks. :) Somehow i forgot that Slavegirls add furnitures as well, probably because it's been a while and my slavers used routes where none of them could be found. To get it right... this cellbuilder doesn't add any furnitures to places where slavegirls/PO doesn't put some either, right? Might still be intresting... especially if i can find somebody with a nice preset for ME where furnitures are added to intresting places, when i don't play with ME. :) If not i'm afraid there is no way around to go and use Jaxpositioner, but i really hate building this stuff. ;)

Possibly you already have a nice preset for the cellbuilder?

And yes, since i don't like SD+ very much, those furnitures are more or less the only reason to use this framework for me. ;)

Thanks. :) Somehow i forgot that Slavegirls add furnitures as well, probably because it's been a while and my slavers used routes where none of them could be found. To get it right... this cellbuilder doesn't add any furnitures to places where slavegirls/PO doesn't put some either, right? Might still be intresting... especially if i can find somebody with a nice preset for ME where furnitures are added to intresting places, when i don't play with ME. :) If not i'm afraid there is no way around to go and use Jaxpositioner, but i really hate building this stuff. ;)

Possibly you already have a nice preset for the cellbuilder?

And yes, since i don't like SD+ very much, those furnitures are more or less the only reason to use this framework for me. ;)

you got it right, a preset would be nice xD

cellbuilder itself does nothing without the nerd at the keyboard

i just setting up a new game, as always, to test around while playing around

will place some furniture on the slaver routes, if all works fine i send you a preset

theroticaly it should be even possible to combine presets o.O

cellbuilder is nice to make patches too, for example The great Forest of Winterhold + Legendary Citys + LAL Start: Shoals rest farm

to get rid of all those trees, they are EVERYWHERE (treehuggers dream tho)

and because you can save the stuff you want to place in the cellbuilder you dont have to search around with console + jaxpositioner, for lazy ppl like me (if i remember correct it will even remember the saved furniture you want to place for the next game (clutter, zaz nstuff) -> in categorys you will define yourself! *heavybreathing*

would have been awesome together with the zazframeworkstuff : (

and now that i think about it, would be great to know how DFWS saves the favored furniture, maybe it would be possible to take that info into a new game too?

EDIT: and how will it be possible to use DFW/DFWS with ME with all those DDi requirements?

you got it right, a preset would be nice xD

cellbuilder itself does nothing without the nerd at the keyboard

i just setting up a new game, as always, to test around while playing around

will place some furniture on the slaver routes, if all works fine i send you a preset

That would be very nice. :) It won't happen that soon that i do something in this respect, so i'l hope i remember you if i can get up my lazy ass one day and do it myself. ;)

theroticaly it should be even possible to combine presets o.O

cellbuilder is nice to make patches too, for example The great Forest of Winterhold + Legendary Citys + LAL Start: Shoals rest farm

to get rid of all those trees, they are EVERYWHERE (treehuggers dream tho)

and because you can save the stuff you want to place in the cellbuilder you dont have to search around with console + jaxpositioner, for lazy ppl like me (if i remember correct it will even remember the saved furniture you want to place for the next game (clutter, zaz nstuff) -> in categorys you will define yourself! *heavybreathing*

would have been awesome together with the zazframeworkstuff : (

Why shouldn't that be possible?

and now that i think about it, would be great to know how DFWS saves the favored furniture, maybe it would be possible to take that info into a new game too?

EDIT: and how will it be possible to use DFW/DFWS with ME with all those DDi requirements?

Not very well, at best. My thought was that: 

1. I install ME and cellbuilder

2. I find somebody with a preset for ME.

3. I teach cellbuilder, let him learn the places where somebody put stuff for ME and

4. Uninstall ME, install DFWS, let cellbuilder do it's work.

5. profit. :)

Furnitures from ME exclusive would be missing, but i think those are actually just some spots to make the ME quests work... everything else should be fine.

I wonder, though... why is it necessary to teach DFW that i like furnitures? Don't zaz furnitures have a keyword or something, so i won't be locked into chairs (as long as i don't sit on them)?