Just to be clear, at this point there are no other slavers who will enslave you except the ones that can be added by the Slave Girls mod (which makes my Skyrim unstable), right?

Just to be clear, at this point there are no other slavers who will enslave you except the ones that can be added by the Slave Girls mod (which makes my Skyrim unstable), right?

That is more or less correct.

Any mod with Zaz Animation Pack slavers in it can be used with the leash game.

If I'm not mistaken Maria Eden has slavers in it but from what I understand my mod isn't terribly compatible with Maria Eden so that doesn't really help.

There have been reports that travellers from Populated Roads can be made into slavers using TES5Edit and supposedly this has been at least reasonably effective.

Instructions can be found in these - three - posts.  Supposedly it is pretty easy to do.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Being the guy from that post, thought I might pop in and say a few words. So far my Populated Roads workaround is working fine, having currently a over 55 hours savegame with no significant savegame bloat issues or CTDs other than vRAM related ones, but thats me being a knucklehead and refusing to get ENBoost in my game. Other than that, be aware Refugees from Populated Roads like to hang out in some of the inns so should you add the zbfSlaverFaction to them you can never relax, they might enslave you then and there.

PS. I'm also running Hydragorgons Slave Girls with the fixes posted in its thread by legume simultaneously and have no issues.

@ legume

'The next version will not have support for the Prison Overhaul/and or Zaz leash systems.  It is one of the most requested features at the moment so it is quickly becoming a high priority but I don't know what is involved or when I will commit to getting it done.

I suspect it won't be too difficult once I decide to take it on but at this point it is quite an unknown.'

Thanks for that.  You might be able to cut some corners by asking Inte.  He's the PO/patches expert shy.gif

Loving this mod, but disliking the leash options, I got curious and looked into hacking it in for myself/offering up a patch if that's welcome. 

So the PO leash and ZAZ leash are essentially identical in functionality. The PO leash though is tied together with the PO prison quests, the ZAZ leash is an api and has a generic follow method that looked like it should work like a champ. So I added it in, and it does work..with a large caveat. Either I'm doing something silly with the ZAZ leash api or there's a bug on that side. I've got a question in over on the ZAZ thread I'm hoping someone will know what's going on.

In the meantime if you want to try:

Here's the patched DFW scripts to add the new leash <EDITED - Obsolete see POST 464 for latest>

Drop over the existing ones (backup first!) (Modifies dfwDeviousFramework.psc for the new leash and dfwMCM.psc for the menu option - and related compiled version ofc).

But you'll also need to edit the ZaZAnimationPack.esm to get this to work (to get around the issue mentioned above). Use TES5Edit and change ZazAnimationPack.esm -> Package -> zbfSlaveFollowMaster (xx016F3C). Set the Target Data Alias that currently says ActionsMaster to read LeashMaster instead. Save that change (ctrl-s).

Then fire up Skyrim and set the Leash Style in the MCM to ZAZ Leash and enjoy. Disclaimer: Probably has terrible game ending bugs and what not, save before trying.

That having been said, the leash game seems to work perfectly - leash, forced follow and release all checked out. I gratuitously attacked some bandits outside Fort Whateveritis outside Riften, got defeated and the DA/Defeat -> SS with DFW handoff worked perfectly. Got enslaved, leashed and walked to Riften auction house and handed off without a glitch. So looks good? Was about 2 dozen lines of code not counting the MCM wiring. 

I'm not actually competent with Skyrim modding and obviously not fully conversant with the details of DFW, so buyer beware. Legume if you're not comfortable with me publicly modifying your baby let me know and I'll yank this. 

That target data alias doesn't appear to be present in my ZaZ 7.0 install. (Wasn't in 6.11 either)

Can't see anything obviously broken in your code, and have tried a little fiddling, so it does appear to me that it's probably a ZaZ bug.

No-one else seems to use the ZaZ leash either, only references to it I can find in my quite extensive mod collection are some commented out stuff in Slaverun.

If I'm not mistaken Maria Eden has slavers in it but from what I understand my mod isn't terribly compatible with Maria Eden so that doesn't really help.

There have been reports that travellers from Populated Roads can be made into slavers using TES5Edit and supposedly this has been at least reasonably effective.

Instructions can be found in these - three - posts.  Supposedly it is pretty easy to do.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Being the guy from that post, thought I might pop in and say a few words. So far my Populated Roads workaround is working fine, having currently a over 55 hours savegame with no significant savegame bloat issues or CTDs other than vRAM related ones, but thats me being a knucklehead and refusing to get ENBoost in my game. Other than that, be aware Refugees from Populated Roads like to hang out in some of the inns so should you add the zbfSlaverFaction to them you can never relax, they might enslave you then and there.

PS. I'm also running Hydragorgons Slave Girls with the fixes posted in its thread by legume simultaneously and have no issues.

Could you post the edited Populated Roads .esp instead? :P

Happy gaming,

legume.

I don't mind, especially since there are no permission notices on the mods page. I use the older non HELL, MCM edition here oh and a disclaimer, if it for whatever reason does not work for you, or even worse breaks the game in your case I may and most likely will not be able to help you, as my knowledge is fairly limited.

Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp

Ok, adventures in modding part 2.

Since it doesn't look like the ZAZ leash api is intended for external use, just being used internally with their pre-canned scenes, plan B it is.

I've blatantly ripped off, been inspired by their implementation and copied it, ruthlessly ripped out all the features we didn't need and then threw in one that might be useful, which is two follower slots besides the player. Link to patched files here: <EDITED - Obsolete see POST 464 for latest>  it's under 'Follow Leash' in the MCM leash style settings. Note this is a patched fileset, not a full install, it goes over the normal files. To remove simply reinstall the original over the top again and zap the dfwSlaveLeash script files.

Random observations:

Yanking the leash does nothing with this and probably should, just not sure what. Flip on AI for some period of time (with a mind control spell effect?)? Do a ragdoll yank? Something other?

SD+ needs a longer leash setting than the max allowable, or needs to be smarter about turning the leash on and off.

Skyrim pathing is really weird. Sometimes NPCs thread the needle around all kinds of obstacles and sometimes they leave the perfectly good road to go stand in the lake for a minute before turning around and going back. Then they get stuck on a tree for 3 minutes.

We really need more SS auction houses, even just straight clones in Windhelm, Solitude, Markarth and Falkreath would be awesome.

Happy gaming,

legume.

I don't mind, especially since there are no permission notices on the mods page. I use the older non HELL, MCM edition here oh and a disclaimer, if it for whatever reason does not work for you, or even worse breaks the game in your case I may and most likely will not be able to help you, as my knowledge is fairly limited.

I performed a nearly identical edit with the same version of Populated Roads. I can also confirm that it worked like a charm.

It's the one outside Gnisis Cornerclub, but I mean it's still perfectly functional as far as I can tell, just looks a bit weird and the camera maybe gets blocked in a bit more easily. I took a screenshot so you can see what it looks like.

Edit: On an unrelated note, though reordering masters didn't seem to help me with Campfire (also have Last Seed running though I don't expect that matters), I was able to get campfire-building to work by changing it from "Realistic" to "Quick" in the Campfire settings.

It looks like moving it over a bit should help.  I'll see about doing that at some point.

Thanks for the screen shot.

My game is currently seriously crashing so it might be some time before I'll be able to look into the Campfires issue.  I don't know if it'll help but one user reported solving a Campfires issue by changing the load order.

I'll see about testing it but I have a lot on my plate right now and not a lot of time.

Loving this mod, but disliking the leash options, I got curious and looked into hacking it in for myself/offering up a patch if that's welcome. 

So the PO leash and ZAZ leash are essentially identical in functionality. The PO leash though is tied together with the PO prison quests, the ZAZ leash is an api and has a generic follow method that looked like it should work like a champ. So I added it in, and it does work..with a large caveat. Either I'm doing something silly with the ZAZ leash api or there's a bug on that side. I've got a question in over on the ZAZ thread I'm hoping someone will know what's going on.

In the meantime if you want to try:

Here's the patched DFW scripts to add the new leash https://mega.nz/#!0CojHBRA!6bAlL7OZNlGZTGbNv9NVoVrRIlnO_OU62kG1RzVL3kk

Drop over the existing ones (backup first!) (Modifies dfwDeviousFramework.psc for the new leash and dfwMCM.psc for the menu option - and related compiled version ofc).

But you'll also need to edit the ZaZAnimationPack.esm to get this to work (to get around the issue mentioned above). Use TES5Edit and change ZazAnimationPack.esm -> Package -> zbfSlaveFollowMaster (xx016F3C). Set the Target Data Alias that currently says ActionsMaster to read LeashMaster instead. Save that change (ctrl-s).

Then fire up Skyrim and set the Leash Style in the MCM to ZAZ Leash and enjoy. Disclaimer: Probably has terrible game ending bugs and what not, save before trying.

That having been said, the leash game seems to work perfectly - leash, forced follow and release all checked out. I gratuitously attacked some bandits outside Fort Whateveritis outside Riften, got defeated and the DA/Defeat -> SS with DFW handoff worked perfectly. Got enslaved, leashed and walked to Riften auction house and handed off without a glitch. So looks good? Was about 2 dozen lines of code not counting the MCM wiring. 

I'm not actually competent with Skyrim modding and obviously not fully conversant with the details of DFW, so buyer beware. Legume if you're not comfortable with me publicly modifying your baby let me know and I'll yank this. 

That sounds pretty cool! :)

You certainly have my permission to patch it and post the patches here.  I'll take a look at getting it officially integrated.

One thing I will request, though, is to announce with any patch files, which version of the mod it is meant to patch.  If it is a change to version of 2.06 of the dfwDeviousFramework.psc file, that file will be missing any features of version 2.07 of the mod and shouldn't be used together.

I'm fine with these patches in the forums but if you have something stable that you want me to post in the download section let me know and I'll upload it.

I might not get to testing this any time soon but it is certainly something I want to do.

Ok, adventures in modding part 2.

Since it doesn't look like the ZAZ leash api is intended for external use, just being used internally with their pre-canned scenes, plan B it is.

I've blatantly ripped off, been inspired by their implementation and copied it, ruthlessly ripped out all the features we didn't need and then threw in one that might be useful, which is two follower slots besides the player. Link to patched files here: https://mega.nz/#!8HhAySIS!1KSNKw-lxAPVbZujYFnSGHfpDr7TbsrsF9wMQv6zPjY it's under 'Follow Leash' in the MCM leash style settings. Note this is a patched fileset, not a full install, it goes over the normal files. To remove simply reinstall the original over the top again and zap the dfwSlaveLeash script files.

Random observations:

Yanking the leash does nothing with this and probably should, just not sure what. Flip on AI for some period of time (with a mind control spell effect?)? Do a ragdoll yank? Something other?

SD+ needs a longer leash setting than the max allowable, or needs to be smarter about turning the leash on and off.

Skyrim pathing is really weird. Sometimes NPCs thread the needle around all kinds of obstacles and sometimes they leave the perfectly good road to go stand in the lake for a minute before turning around and going back. Then they get stuck on a tree for 3 minutes.

We really need more SS auction houses, even just straight clones in Windhelm, Solitude, Markarth and Falkreath would be awesome.

I remember a while back there was talk about getting the Prison Overhaul (PO) leash system used outside of prison overhaul.  If my memory serves me correctly, at the time the PO author suggested his leash system was fairly modular and it could easily be extracted for use in other mods.  I suspect this is where the Zaz leash system came from and I suspect the authors won't have any issue with integrating some of the code into Devious Framework.

d

I performed a nearly identical edit with the same version of Populated Roads. I can also confirm that it worked like a charm.

Thanks for piping in on this.  It certainly helps to start something like this when you have some confirmation it is likely to work.

All of the assistance is much appreciated.

Happy modding,

legume.

That sounds pretty cool!  :)

You certainly have my permission to patch it and post the patches here.  I'll take a look at getting it officially integrated.

One thing I will request, though, is to announce with any patch files, which version of the mod it is meant to patch.  If it is a change to version of 2.06 of the dfwDeviousFramework.psc file, that file will be missing any features of version 2.07 of the mod and shouldn't be used together.

I'm fine with these patches in the forums but if you have something stable that you want me to post in the download section let me know and I'll upload it.

I might not get to testing this any time soon but it is certainly something I want to do.

Good catch, forgot to mention. It's based on the 2.06 version out of the downloads - and using the 7.0 ZAP as the only dependency, although the only feature used there is the Retain/Release AI functions which I don't believe have changed from the 6 series stuff.

I glanced at master on github saw it was 2.06 as well, is that the 2.07 development branch and the version number just hasn't changed yet, or is there a different active development branch?

For main leash purposes it seems stable (it really doesn't do that much, just monitor range and toggle a follow AI package as necessary - with a TP backup beyond a certain point). My tests have all run either the leash game to successful conclusion or managed navigation to Riften SS auction house. 

Ok, that's a blatant lie, most of my Riften SS transit tests ended up with the slaver being dragon food, I swear the engine purposefully waits for the player to get enslaved and then poof, dragon. I'm almost paranoid enough to start looking through the SD+ code base for dragon references...

On a more serious note, probably needs a few issues ironed out before a formal release:

The integration with the scene api functions might need work. The scene api locks out if the player has controls disabled, I think player AI control enabled counts for that? If so it needs a way to determine if the controls are locked out due to AI autopilot or for another reason. 

Opposite issue exists, the leash AI can kick in to force follow while the player is in an animation scene, flying masturbation/struggle/stumble anims ftw. 

Need to look at being locked in furniture, is it the responsibility of the calling mod to suspend the leash during this? Or do I even need to bother as the player will stay stuck until released regardless? Or will the furniture start following the leash holder? If follow doesn't work will we teleport? Need to investigate.

The yank leash should probably do something...not sure what, see above.

In theory a non-actor leash target could be set and should work but I haven't tested that.

That's all I've got for now

FYI, the pointy bits are all in the separate dfwSlaveLeash script/quest thingie (and related esm stuff). Integration into the base mod is minimal: hooks in SetLeashTarget (I originally had it in SetMaster and was wondering how it kept triggering for SD all the time) and SetLeashLength, a quest reference grabber in the loader thing, and then just a placeholder in YankLeash - shouldn't conflict with almost any other changes so far and I can mod it into another version in a few minutes - I simplified the creation kit side as much as possible (because I don't understand most of it for reliability purposes...cough).

Your mod is awesome and needs to be used - the walk to auction functionality with the SS/DFW version is so very cool. Now I just need to pester the SS guy for more auction houses...

Sorry for butting in, and idk if it's possible, but how about something like what DD does when "In your haste, you trip over your bulky leg cuffs" -- just that animation of the pc floundering and getting up. It would mean the leash jerk was meant to get her attention, not drag her halfway across Whiterun. Could you not have DDi send that event on a leash yank?

Good catch, forgot to mention. It's based on the 2.06 version out of the downloads - and using the 7.0 ZAP as the only dependency, although the only feature used there is the Retain/Release AI functions which I don't believe have changed from the 6 series stuff.

If you don't mind please edit the posts above, the first referring people to use the second patch, and the second with the version number.

If I redirect people to that post it will be nice to have all of the information there.

I glanced at master on github saw it was 2.06 as well, is that the 2.07 development branch and the version number just hasn't changed yet, or is there a different active development branch?

It looks like the latest commit on GitHub is the MCM option to shut down the mod (still not really sure that should be used).  Since this feature is in 2.06 the latest GitHub should match 2.06.

All development since has been made locally.  I can't verify it is stable enough to upload to GitHub.

The integration with the scene api functions might need work. The scene api locks out if the player has controls disabled, I think player AI control enabled counts for that? If so it needs a way to determine if the controls are locked out due to AI autopilot or for another reason.

Good catch.  I'm surprised you noticed that.  I might not have for some time.

That was just an initial attempt at detecting "the player is busy" before I knew much about modding or scripting.  Still don't know any more about it though.

I'm guessing there is some section of the leash code that disables the controls.  And this is in the code ripped from the Prison Overhaul/Zaz so we can control it.

Maybe have that section of code not happen if the player's controls are already locked for some other reason and set a flag to indicate the controls are locked when the player is being pulled.  Have the Scene API wait on this flag for up to a couple of seconds before giving up.

It's an idea.

Opposite issue exists, the leash AI can kick in to force follow while the player is in an animation scene, flying masturbation/struggle/stumble anims ftw.

Yeah, detecting the player engaging in sex is a problem regardless of the leash style.  So far I've been relying on the "StartSex" event coming from SexLab... but by the time I receive that event it is generally too late and the leash is already being yanked.

I plan to look into some other SexLab API that will indicate the player is busy with sex but I haven't gotten to it yet.

Another option I've been thinking would be good is have the leash holder stay in place for a few seconds and bark an order at the player before yanking the leash.

Either way it is work that I will need to get to.

Need to look at being locked in furniture, is it the responsibility of the calling mod to suspend the leash during this? Or do I even need to bother as the player will stay stuck until released regardless? Or will the furniture start following the leash holder? If follow doesn't work will we teleport? Need to investigate.

Yes.  It is the responsibility of the calling mod to suspend the leash when in furniture.

I suspect I want a fail safe in Devious Framework too though.  If the furniture isn't locked the player is pulled out of it.  If it is locked the leash has no effect.

I think the code already handles the case of the furniture being locked (YankLeash() "If (GetBdsmFurniture() && _bIsFurnitureLocked)") so that should work unless your hooks happen before that check.

Your mod is awesome and needs to be used - the walk to auction functionality with the SS/DFW version is so very cool. Now I just need to pester the SS guy for more auction houses...

Yeah, more auction houses would be cool.  And not too difficult to make (at least as copies of the Riften one).  It's been on my mind to do that myself.  But jfraser doesn't get a lot of time to work on modding and I've got plenty of other things higher priority.

They'll get there though :).

Thanks again for all of your work on this.

Sorry for butting in, and idk if it's possible, but how about something like what DD does when "In your haste, you trip over your bulky leg cuffs" -- just that animation of the pc floundering and getting up. It would mean the leash jerk was meant to get her attention, not drag her halfway across Whiterun. Could you not have DDi send that event on a leash yank?

That is a good idea.  Have three leash types.  Devious Framework, Prison Overhaul, and Devious Devices Stumble.

I'm not sure what kind of priority I'm going to put on this but it sounds like down the road.

As for applying to just the yank leash feature of the Prison Overhaul leash, that also sounds like a good idea.

I don't know much about animations (something I've been intending to learn to improve the furniture locking scenes) but I can try looking into the DDi stumble code when I integrate the patch into the main code stream.

Happy gaming,

legume.

a little help please i am caught by a slaver from hydragen slave girls esp an dhe kinda went dumb i mean she just stands there buisy has been like that about 1/2 hour rl time so far she is slaver faction and id is 80000000 and race is orc  i know nothing on getting pulprus files so i cant help there but i can give my load order if some one walks me through getting the pulprus ill be glad to share it

load order.txt

a little help please i am caught by a slaver from hydragen slave girls esp an dhe kinda went dumb i mean she just stands there buisy has been like that about 1/2 hour rl time so far she is slaver faction and id is 80000000 and race is orc  i know nothing on getting pulprus files so i cant help there but i can give my load order if some one walks me through getting the pulprus ill be glad to share it

Starting over or not, you still need to know how to enable, access, and post your Papyrus logs. Here's the relevant section from the SexLab Troubleshooting Guide that is stickied over on the Sexlab Technical Support forum: 

FIRST THINGS FIRST, CHECK YOUR PAPYRUS DEBUG LOG!

As a script heavy mod, many of SexLab's most common errors are printed out in this log file and SexLab attempts to print out errors to the log in a descriptive manner to explain why it will not start an animation.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/ (MOD ORGANIZER USERS: When using MO, you should use the built in INI Editor option instead of manually editing this file directly.)

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

If this log file is massive from just a short play session, as in greater than 5 Megabytes, than you have a serious problem with your Skyrim install that you should be looking to fix before anything else, look at any overly repeated lines for hints of what mod could be causing the line to repeat over and over again.

For sexlab issues, do a find/search for the words "ssl" or "SexLab" to find errors related to it.

Looking over this log file for SexLab related issues, or issues related to your Skyrim's install in general, should in most cases lead you in the right direction for fixing your issue.

Is there a way to transfer over Hydra Slavegirl npcs over to the populated roads esp? After extensive testing, Hydra Slavegirls causes Infinite Load Screen on setup even with minimal load order. 

I don't think this is really possible.

It would involve messing with other people's mods more than I would like, and in an unofficial capacity it doesn't make a lot of sense as the changes would need to be kept up for each version of the Populated Roads mod.  On top of that it would probably be a bit of work to transfer them.

I get infinite load screens (or crashes to desktop) when I try to load a game from the main menu.  But the same games can be loaded from inside a different game.  From what I understand this has something to do with "too many animations" in the saved game.

If you are also having this problem from the main menu some things to try are:

1. Updating your FNIS behaviour (probably unrelated).

2. Loading a game from inside another game:

Start a new game.  Save it.  Always load that from the main menu.  Then load the game you want to play after loading this game first.

3. The same thing can be accomplished by:

Opening the console at the main menu (using the backtick key ` beside the 1).  Typing "COC QASmoke" (without the quotes).  And then loading your game from there.

I don't know if this will help but it is something to try.

Also, have you tried installing (or maybe uninstalling) the SlaveGirls_Hydragorgon_827_Patch.7z patch from my download section?

It shouldn't be related but you never know.

a little help please i am caught by a slaver from hydragorgon slave girls esp an she kinda went dumb i mean she just stands there busy has been like that about 1/2 hour rl time so far she is slaver faction and id is 80000000 and race is orc  i know nothing on getting papyrus files so i cant help there but i can give my load order if some one walks me through getting the papyrus i'll be glad to share it

When something like this happens, sometimes it can help to "Cycle" the slaver's AI package.  Not that I've heard of this happening before but anything related to behaviour packages it is good to try cycling them.

To do that:

1. Make sure in the Devious Framework MCM menus there is a key set to call for attention.

2. In the DFW Support MCM Debug menu turn on the option to have the key "Cycle the slaver's package".

3. In the game press the call for attention key a couple of times.  Hopefully this resets the slaver's AI package and she starts moving again.

lol i found my problem was using the old legacy maria eden for dfw and simple slavery an it dosn't play nice lol.maria eden kept leashing me through dfw. so i yanked it  now its working great. but thanks i need to learn the papyrus log thingy

Unfortunately I don't expect my mod to work all that well with Maria Eden.  It is something I want to work on to make them compatible but I don't expect to get to it any time soon.

I suspect the slaver just doesn't have an AI package so cycling the package as described above likely won't work.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Heh. I have DFW and ME running concurrently, but it's a touch-and-go type thing.

One time I got stuck in a loop based on their fundamental rules:

1. In DFW, if you get on a bondage furniture, someone nearby (or the furniture itself) is going to lock you in.

2. In ME, if you get on a bondage furniture while you're enslaved, your master is going to whip you. The furniture will then release you.

3. Did I mention that Sexlab Aroused Redux and some combination of Deviously Enslaved, Submit, and/or Sexlab Rape are going to notice these things?

4. After the furniture releases you, DFW will lock you back in automatically, which counts as a repeat of #2.

What happened was that my pc got voluntarily enslaved to Eorlund Greymane. Back at the Greymane house, there were some bondage furnitures set up. I locked my pc into one of them -- an X-cross, if memory serves. The master obligingly whipped her. The furniture spilled her gasping form out onto the ground.

Several of the other people in the house had watched all of this, their arousal state growing exponentially, and one of them raped my pc while she was on the floor. Then DFW put her back on the cross.

And her master whipped her again. And she fell out on the floor again, and was ravished again. Then locked back onto the cross. Then whipped, released, fucked, re-locked...  I think I let the cycle run four or five times before I DFW-safeworded her off the cross.

If she were a real person, she'd have the right to murder me in my sleep.

Is there a way to transfer over Hydra Slavegirl npcs over to the populated roads esp? After extensive testing, Hydra Slavegirls causes Infinite Load Screen on setup even with minimal load order. 

I don't think this is really possible.

It would involve messing with other people's mods more than I would like, and in an unofficial capacity it doesn't make a lot of sense as the changes would need to be kept up for each version of the Populated Roads mod.  On top of that it would probably be a bit of work to transfer them.

I get infinite load screens (or crashes to desktop) when I try to load a game from the main menu.  But the same games can be loaded from inside a different game.  From what I understand this has something to do with "too many animations" in the saved game.

If you are also having this problem from the main menu some things to try are:

1. Updating your FNIS behaviour (probably unrelated).

2. Loading a game from inside another game:

Start a new game.  Save it.  Always load that from the main menu.  Then load the game you want to play after loading this game first.

3. The same thing can be accomplished by:

Opening the console at the main menu (using the backtick key ` beside the 1).  Typing "COC QASmoke" (without the quotes).  And then loading your game from there.

I don't know if this will help but it is something to try.

Also, have you tried installing (or maybe uninstalling) the SlaveGirls_Hydragorgon_827_Patch.7z patch from my download section?

It shouldn't be related but you never know.

I had been using your patch, also tried loading from inside the game which did not work. When Patched Hydra Slavegirls esp is disabled I can load any save that has Infinite Load. FNIS registers over 7300 animations so I will try cutting down on those. Also using crash fixes with OSAllocators = 1 after having tried SSME, Safety Load etc... among others. 

Hey, sorry if this has already been mentioned or if it's actually unrelated, but I've been getting a fairly bizarre bug lately, and I've narrowed the cause down to this mod.

After a few minutes of running time (this doesn't include the pause screen), the game randomly quits to the main menu. It's not a CTD or anything, it just goes to the title screen. Probably not worth mentioning, but also odd is the fact that the imperial legion symbol is missing from the menu after these quits, probably because it quit so suddenly.

I'm not sure it's from this mod, but the system console announcement "NOTICE: Adding Dragonborn beds to formlist..." appears before this happens, and none of this happens when I disable the mod from its MCM menu.

Could this be a bug? I don't think any beds belong to me at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, sorry if this has already been mentioned or if it's actually unrelated, but I've been getting a fairly bizarre bug lately, and I've narrowed the cause down to this mod.

After a few minutes of running time (this doesn't include the pause screen), the game randomly quits to the main menu. It's not a CTD or anything, it just goes to the title screen. Probably not worth mentioning, but also odd is the fact that the imperial legion symbol is missing from the menu after these quits, probably because it quit so suddenly.

I'm not sure it's from this mod, but the system console announcement "NOTICE: Adding Dragonborn beds to formlist..." appears before this happens, and none of this happens when I disable the mod from its MCM menu.

Could this be a bug? I don't think any beds belong to me at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

That sounds terribly odd.  I would need a log file and/or quest variables from just before the mod shuts down in order to investigate this further.

I can tell you that my mod has a feature that behaves in this manner, though.  It is off by default, so unless you turned it on I wouldn't expect you to be seeing it.  This feature also prints several announcements saying the game is shutting down.  So it would be odd if you aren't seeing those.

While you are playing your game, you can get enslaved for various reasons.

A very easy way to escape such a situation is to load a recently saved game.

My mod has some "Save Game Control" features to remove this as an easy escape route.

If the MCM => Devious Framework => Game Control => Save Game Control option is set to "Full Control" you can encounter this situation.

When set to "Full Control" you can save the game with the (DFW) "Quick Save Key".  The game is also automatically saved at times.

When an enslavement occurs both of these games are overwritten, making it so loading a recent save only loads games where the enslavement has already started.

When the Save Game Control feature is set to "Full Control" you cannot load a game that was not saved by my mod, thus preventing other recent saves from being an easy escape.

If you try to load a game that was saved by some other means (the native game's quick/auto save, for example) you will see this behaviour.  My mod will detect another game is being accessed, it will display an "Invalid Game Detected" message several times before quitting to the main menu.

If you are seeing an "Invalid Game Detected" message this is almost certainly what you are seeing, in which case your best recourse is to load a previous game and do not turn on the "Save Game Control" feature.

If you are not seeing this message or the "Save Game Control" feature is not turned on it could be this feature is not working properly.  I have not seen any indication of it not working properly but you never know.  Such an issue would be given pretty high priority as breaking people's saved games is a rather unpleasant thing to do.  I do hope this is not the case.

I don't know anything about Dragonborn beds and am rather surprised that disabling my mod changes that message from being seen.

Let me know if I can help any more,

legume.

I haven't confirmed that the announcement was caused by the mod, I just thought it might be a possible correlation. I think I did change that save setting on a whim (I'm a stupid person, you see) and if you say that's intended behaviour, then I guess I can just disable that. Nothing about shutting down or invalid games in the console though, might have disabled the messages you're when I went through the MCM menu to disable some other things that were clogging my screen space up.

Thanks for the help, the explanation about the save stuff in the download post seemed kind of vague, but there was probably just some extra information I was missing somewhere else.

So I am running into a bit of trouble, what mod is causing my character to be randomly enslaved with a leash. I have been looking over my Devious framework and DFW support in my MCM and I am not seeing any options related to it. Currently doing things in a dark mod and getting leashed to some random npc is just causing a loop of never actually getting anything done.

Edit: Nevermind, finally found it I should spend more time to thoroughly read shit.