Help i just updated to latest version of DFW 

And when i enter a furniture it starts with proper animation but switch to a wrong one 2 seconds after.

Maybe i am using Zaz 6.2 could it be the problem?

Yikes!  That doesn't sound good.

My mod doesn't really do anything with animations.

When a player sits in furniture my mod basically does:

1. Tells the Zaz Animation Pack mod (Zaz) the player is in the furniture (Zaz locks the player controls, etc and sets the animations).

2. If Inventory Locking is set in the MCM tell the game to disable menu controls.

And that should be all.

If the player somehow stands up right away my mod will tell Zaz there is no furniture.  I don't think this is new, though.  And this would only be a problem if something is causing the player to sit, stand, and then sit again in less than half a second.  That would be rather odd behaviour.

It sounds from your description that upgrading Devious Framework is the only significant change to your game.  Is that correct?

What is the "wrong" animation that it switches to?

Have you tried pressing the "E" (activate) key?  Due to game limitations, Zaz has some trouble keeping the player locked in furniture.  It is possible to stand and Zaz can't stop it.  If the furniture is locked Zaz still keeps the player locked in place while standing but the animations aren't always correct.  Pressing the "E" key will sit the player back into the furniture and should reset the animations.  Theoretically the animations will reset on their own after several seconds, even when standing, but I'm not sure that works in all situations.

I'm not sure what I can do, even if this is caused by my mod.  Perhaps with more information I might be able to figure something out.  Log files, perhaps log files from a debug build, or a better description of the animation.  Does this happen on all furniture?  Every time?

Let me know if you still think this is caused by Devious Framework and if you have any ideas how to investigate it further.

Hope this gets resolved,

legume.

And when i enter a furniture it starts with proper animation but switch to a wrong one 2 seconds after.

My mod doesn't really do anything with animations.

When a player sits in furniture my mod basically does:

1. Tells the Zaz Animation Pack mod (Zaz) the player is in the furniture (Zaz locks the player controls, etc and sets the animations).

2. If Inventory Locking is set in the MCM tell the game to disable menu controls.

And that should be all.

If the player somehow stands up right away my mod will tell Zaz there is no furniture.  I don't think this is new, though.  And this would only be a problem if something is causing the player to sit, stand, and then sit again in less than half a second.  That would be rather odd behaviour.

It sounds from your description that upgrading Devious Framework is the only significant change to your game.  Is that correct?

What is the "wrong" animation that it switches to?

Have you tried pressing the "E" (activate) key?  Due to game limitations, Zaz has some trouble keeping the player locked in furniture.  It is possible to stand and Zaz can't stop it.  If the furniture is locked Zaz still keeps the player locked in place while standing but the animations aren't always correct.  Pressing the "E" key will sit the player back into the furniture and should reset the animations.  Theoretically the animations will reset on their own after several seconds, even when standing, but I'm not sure that works in all situations.

I'm not sure what I can do, even if this is caused by my mod.  Perhaps with more information I might be able to figure something out.  Log files, perhaps log files from a debug build, or a better description of the animation.  Does this happen on all furniture?  Every time?

Let me know if you still think this is caused by Devious Framework and if you have any ideas how to investigate it further.

Hope this gets resolved,

legume.

Actually only change i did is:

Start a new game 

Upgrade this mod 

Also tried to uninstall devious support and furniture goes back working correctly even without cleaning the savegame.

It happens exactly when the furniture gets locked for any reason.

What happens for example:

-Using trophy wife furniture, characters assume correct animation and after it locks it goes down, startwalking like Michael Jackson in the thriller vid... and after few steps starts dancing.

-Using Crux rope works at first but after it locks it assume the upside down position...

-using the dancing rope, the character after locking assume the wheel position and starts spinning

And so on.

Wich logs should i provide?

Game is clean (just started), and there are no errors in tesVedit

P.S. nevermind i guess the mod doesn t work with zaz 6.2 but works with other versions

Hope this gets resolved,

legume.

Start a new game 

Upgrade this mod 

Also tried to uninstall devious support and furniture goes back working correctly even without cleaning the savegame.

-Using trophy wife furniture, characters assume correct animation and after it locks it goes down, startwalking like Michael Jackson in the thriller vid... and after few steps starts dancing.

-Using Crux rope works at first but after it locks it assume the upside down position...

-using the dancing rope, the character after locking assume the wheel position and starts spinning

And so on.

P.S. nevermind i guess the mod doesn t work with zaz 6.2 but works with other versions

That still sounds terribly odd.

I wouldn't expect Devious Framework to require such a recent version of Zaz Animation Pack.  I could have sworn it worked with version 6.1.1 version of Zaz.  But I've also never heard of Zaz Version 6.2.  From what I've used it went 6.1 => 6.1.1 (Patch 611) => 7.0.  I suppose that could be patch 6.11 though... and 6.2 were an earlier version that did not stick around for too long.  That might make sense.  Hard to tell with ambiguous mod versions.

I'm assuming you've confirmed it is an incompatibility with Zaz 6.2?

It worries me that this problem exists but if you've confirmed it works with other version I won't look into it further.

Thanks,

legume.

Hope this gets resolved,

legume.

Start a new game 

Upgrade this mod 

And so on.

I wouldn't expect Devious Framework to require such a recent version of Zaz Animation Pack.  I could have sworn it worked with version 6.1.1 version of Zaz.  But I've also never heard of Zaz Version 6.2.  From what I've used it went 6.1 => 6.1.1 (Patch 611) => 7.0.  I suppose that could be patch 6.11 though... and 6.2 were an earlier version that did not stick around for too long.  That might make sense.  Hard to tell with ambiguous mod versions.

It worries me that this problem exists but if you've confirmed it works with other version I won't look into it further.

Thanks,

legume.

Version 6.2 was withdrawn and t.ara recommends that it should not be used. See here.

I've also never heard of Zaz Version 6.2.

Thanks,

legume.

Version 6.2 was withdrawn and t.ara recommends that it should not be used. See here.

Ahh.  Thank you for clearing that up.

I was a bit confused by it.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Hope this gets resolved,

legume.

Start a new game 

Upgrade this mod 

And so on.

Thanks,

legume.

So no more zaz :(?

But the 7 version lacks lot of stuff while the new one  don t have anything to download.

BTW after 6.11 there was 6.2 and then 7.0 but now there is a new 7.0 with less furniture...i am quite confused @_@.

Hope this gets resolved,

legume.

Start a new game 

Upgrade this mod 

And so on.

Thanks,

legume.

But the 7 version lacks lot of stuff while the new one  don t have anything to download.

BTW after 6.11 there was 6.2 and then 7.0 but now there is a new 7.0 with less furniture...i am quite confused @_@.

Zaz is still there. You can either use the old 6.11 or the new 7.0. And if you want more furnitures with the 7.0, then you can use Zaz Extension Pack (select the ZazExtesionPack-V1-08-forZap7andTUFP) and it's requirement Tara Ultimate Furniture Pack.

Hope this gets resolved,

legume.

Start a new game 

Upgrade this mod 

And so on.

Thanks,

legume.

Zaz is still there. You can either use the old 6.11 or the new 7.0. And if you want more furnitures with the 7.0, then you can use Zaz Extension Pack (select the ZazExtesionPack-V1-08-forZap7andTUFP) and it's requirement Tara Ultimate Furniture Pack.

Omg totally didn t see Tara ultimate etc etc 

thank you :)

Ok installed the stuff.

So i'd have a request and a bug

Request:

Could Tara stuff/zaz extension be implemented in devious framework?

As they ar enow they are rather useless 

(minor) Bug:

When in furniture if gagged when a dialogue start the gag dialogue gets the priority causing sometimes weird stuff...

I suppose it DFW dialogue should have the priority and if possible even a special dialogue :)

ty

Ok installed the stuff.

Request:

(minor) Bug:

When in furniture if gagged when a dialogue start the gag dialogue gets the priority causing sometimes weird stuff...

I suppose it DFW dialogue should have the priority and if possible even a special dialogue :)

ty

I hadn't heard of Tara furniture or Zaz Extensions before yesterday, either.

At first glance, these mods seem like things I should be compatible with but there are a few concerns I have to investigate before I can commit to supporting/recommending these mods.

The Zaz Extensions seems to "duplicate" a number of Devious Devices in order to fix them.  A much healthier approach for the community would be to contact the Devious Device mod authors, inform them of the problems/shortcomings, and persuade them to fix the problem in the original mod.  I can understand the support for Zaz Animation Pack is a little harder to come by but from what I understand the mod authors for Devious Devices are fairly approachable.  The Zaz Extension's frequent use of duplicating resources from other mods makes me wary of trying to maintain compatibility with it.  At the very least I would want to investigate it further.

Additionally, I would presume that the new furniture of the Tara mod function pretty identically the same as the existing Zaz Animation Pack.  If they are different enough that Devious Framework doesn't work at all with them then I would like to find out the reasons for the difference between Tara and Zaz furniture.

I do want to be compatible with Tara furniture but I'd like to investigate this difference first and I have a lot of other things on my plate right now.

As for the dialogue, I really need a better description of what dialogue you are talking about.

I have a fair bit of dialogue in my mod and I try to set the priority appropriately.  As a general rule if someone is approaching the player to start a conversation it will take priority over the Devious Devices gagged conversation.  If the player is trying to initiate a conversation the Devious Devices gagged conversation will often take priority.  Within each of my conversations, quite a few conditions have been implemented to appropriately handle a gagged player.  Many conversations can't progress very far if the player is gagged.

If you are talking about a conversation that follows the above process, then we would need discuss whether the rationale behind these decisions is correct.  If you are talking about a conversation that doesn't follow the above process then maybe there is a bug in the conversation flow that hasn't been fixed yet and I need to address it.  (I know there are a number of bugs in the conversation flow but bringing specific cases to my attention is never a bad idea).

I've thought a little about making a custom gagged conversation that works a little better with my mod.  But it isn't really the job of my mod to do this.  It is the job of the Devious Devices mod to do it.  And they do.  Having two or thee mods implementing the same features is bad for consistency.  An example of this is removing restraints.  There are so many mods that implement this restraints are pretty easy to remove.  I have the option of: finding a key, struggling out of them, stumbling across a sharp object, going to the Captured Dreams shop, making a key, going to the "remove restraints" house, talking to a guard, talking to a blacksmith, trading sex for a key, or talking to a merchant.  Having fewer or more consistently controlled options would allow modders to make more reliable difficulty settings for their mods, leading to a more consistent game play.  If the Devious Devices gagged conversation is not compatible with a number of mods (or mine in particular) I think it is up to us to bring this to their attention and get different options added to their feature.

Sorry for the negative response to the request but those mods are something I need to look into more before I commit to supporting them.

As for the dialogue if you let me know of specific examples I can look into them further.

Happy gaming,

legume.

Ok installed the stuff.

Request:

(minor) Bug:

ty

I hadn't heard of Tara furniture or Zaz Extensions before yesterday, either.

At first glance, these mods seem like things I should be compatible with but there are a few concerns I have to investigate before I can commit to supporting/recommending these mods.

The Zaz Extensions seems to "duplicate" a number of Devious Devices in order to fix them.  A much healthier approach for the community would be to contact the Devious Device mod authors, inform them of the problems/shortcomings, and persuade them to fix the problem in the original mod.  I can understand the support for Zaz Animation Pack is a little harder to come by but from what I understand the mod authors for Devious Devices are fairly approachable.  The Zaz Extension's frequent use of duplicating resources from other mods makes me wary of trying to maintain compatibility with it.  At the very least I would want to investigate it further.

Additionally, I would presume that the new furniture of the Tara mod function pretty identically the same as the existing Zaz Animation Pack.  If they are different enough that Devious Framework doesn't work at all with them then I would like to find out the reasons for the difference between Tara and Zaz furniture.

I do want to be compatible with Tara furniture but I'd like to investigate this difference first and I have a lot of other things on my plate right now.

As for the dialogue, I really need a better description of what dialogue you are talking about.

I have a fair bit of dialogue in my mod and I try to set the priority appropriately.  As a general rule if someone is approaching the player to start a conversation it will take priority over the Devious Devices gagged conversation.  If the player is trying to initiate a conversation the Devious Devices gagged conversation will often take priority.  Within each of my conversations, quite a few conditions have been implemented to appropriately handle a gagged player.  Many conversations can't progress very far if the player is gagged.

If you are talking about a conversation that follows the above process, then we would need discuss whether the rationale behind these decisions is correct.  If you are talking about a conversation that doesn't follow the above process then maybe there is a bug in the conversation flow that hasn't been fixed yet and I need to address it.  (I know there are a number of bugs in the conversation flow but bringing specific cases to my attention is never a bad idea).

I've thought a little about making a custom gagged conversation that works a little better with my mod.  But it isn't really the job of my mod to do this.  It is the job of the Devious Devices mod to do it.  And they do.  Having two or thee mods implementing the same features is bad for consistency.  An example of this is removing restraints.  There are so many mods that implement this restraints are pretty easy to remove.  I have the option of: finding a key, struggling out of them, stumbling across a sharp object, going to the Captured Dreams shop, making a key, going to the "remove restraints" house, talking to a guard, talking to a blacksmith, trading sex for a key, or talking to a merchant.  Having fewer or more consistently controlled options would allow modders to make more reliable difficulty settings for their mods, leading to a more consistent game play.  If the Devious Devices gagged conversation is not compatible with a number of mods (or mine in particular) I think it is up to us to bring this to their attention and get different options added to their feature.

Sorry for the negative response to the request but those mods are something I need to look into more before I commit to supporting them.

As for the dialogue if you let me know of specific examples I can look into them further.

Happy gaming,

legume.

A couple of infos hoping they will be useful.

Tara stuff are exactly the furniture that was included in Zaz 6.2 and 7.0 first version (that was removed).

Funny thing is that when they were in zaz 6.2 and i was using an outdated version of DFW (since the new wouldn t install for me, but you fixed that problem many versions ago), they worked perfectly XD.

Quick update for my last little expedition into this. Just some quick fixes for issues previously mentioned.

1) Added a 'busy' check that prevents the AI follow from toggling on if a ZAZ or SexLab scene is playing. Doesn't help if a scene is played while the AI is already running, but since even Bethesda's stuff has that problem, I'm certainly not going to worry about it.

2) Added a pause/resume method call to allow for better control (not used but should allow for better integration going forward).

3) Changed the 'YankLeash' call to do the stumble animation if an explicit yank function is called (you'll laugh, that animation turns out to be them setting bleedout state for 2 seconds).

4) Fixed the busy check for scenes so they won't be fooled by the leash AI being active and will run normally (if that's the only reason controls are locked, otherwise they still get busied appropriately). The little DFWS scenes work again while on autopilot.

Again (if you missed the previous stuff back a few pages), this is a patch on top of the 2.6 version of DFW (overwrite files) to add a Prison Overhaul style leash mechanic. Set the leash style to 'Follow Leash' in the MCM and set leash ranges as desired. When you exceed leash range, your char will be forced to AI controlled until you close the distance, your character will stay AI controlled until you hit a movement key, so you can use this to autopilot if you like. If for some reason your character gets stuck, this has a TP backup at 3 times max leash range. Experimental, use at your own risk, etc etc.

https://mega.nz/#!gDoCkYJb!fg_JXGy-BRJfbkuUMeaNVfLkuyRX5DRMyBGFkcAtRrE

I think this about closes out what needs to happen with this, unless bugs emerge?

-- EDITED --

Oh, I can do direct upload now, neat. I'll leave the MEGA link up but the attached file is identical.

dfw_zaz_patch.rar

Hi,

if you have maria eden installed and dont want to use hydra slave girls (this mod causes freezes very frequently on my game) you can just use the builder spell of ME to make specific NPCs to "slavers". Those slavers are stored in a json file so they keep to be slavers even when you start a new game. They use the leash game and in one case they sent my PC to simple slavery. You could also use the other builder (self) spell to place BDSM furniture whereever you want (these however do not appear in a new game, only for that particular save/character). 

3ML73Hz.jpg

I encountered one problem though with slaverun. Before i found out that the ME spells worked i just locked my character into that xcross (that comes with slaverun, not the one shown in the picture above) in dragonsreach. A few moments later one of the slaverun-slavers used the leash on my character. From tthe DWS side everything worked as intended and i was released after some time. The problem is, that the enforcer part of slaverun still considers my PC as a slave when doing enforcer calls. You should probably want to either disable the enforcer or the leash when using both mods. Or you can keep it as it is, but your poor PC.. :)

Quick update for my last little expedition into this. Just some quick fixes for issues previously mentioned.

Again (if you missed the previous stuff back a few pages), this is a patch on top of the 2.6 version of DFW (overwrite files) to add a Prison Overhaul style leash mechanic. Set the leash style to 'Follow Leash' in the MCM and set leash ranges as desired. When you exceed leash range, your char will be forced to AI controlled until you close the distance, your character will stay AI controlled until you hit a movement key, so you can use this to autopilot if you like. If for some reason your character gets stuck, this has a TP backup at 3 times max leash range. Experimental, use at your own risk, etc etc.

ty

If that fixes the PC's being dragged to a bloody pulp, and potentially violent death, you're a star!

@legume

I had some fun with your mod but also some issues. The issues maybe caused by me misunderstanding the features. Could it be, that the slaver would only begin to add restraints when he is really upset about the behaviour of my PC? I rarely get him to add more than a gag and i dont understand what to do. 

The BDSM furniture features are great. I wish you would add a MCM timeout option for the leash.

However, really a great mod. This is must have for me 

Yes, thanks again for this patch.  It is much appreciated.

If I don't get it into the next release it will be the first thing I do after that.  Given that it is dependent on the mod version I'll probably delay the release to get it in though.

Hi,

if you have maria eden installed and dont want to use hydra slave girls (this mod causes freezes very frequently on my game) you can just use the builder spell of ME to make specific NPCs to "slavers". Those slavers are stored in a json file so they keep to be slavers even when you start a new game. They use the leash game and in one case they sent my PC to simple slavery. You could also use the other builder (self) spell to place BDSM furniture whereever you want (these however do not appear in a new game, only for that particular save/character). 

3ML73Hz.jpg

I encountered one problem though with slaverun. Before i found out that the ME spells worked i just locked my character into that xcross (that comes with slaverun, not the one shown in the picture above) in dragonsreach. A few moments later one of the slaverun-slavers used the leash on my character. From tthe DWS side everything worked as intended and i was released after some time. The problem is, that the enforcer part of slaverun still considers my PC as a slave when doing enforcer calls. You should probably want to either disable the enforcer or the leash when using both mods. Or you can keep it as it is, but your poor PC.. :)

Yes,  there was some talk of this recently.  I am keeping the player a member of the Zaz slave faction too long.  I plan to remove her from the faction (MCM configurable) when she is released or when she is free of all restraints.

@legume

I had some fun with your mod but also some issues. The issues maybe caused by me misunderstanding the features. Could it be, that the slaver would only begin to add restraints when he is really upset about the behaviour of my PC? I rarely get him to add more than a gag and i dont understand what to do. 

The BDSM furniture features are great. I wish you would add a MCM timeout option for the leash.

However, really a great mod. This is must have for me 

The slaver should start with high priority issues: relieving the player of her weapons, getting her out of her armour, and restraining her arms.

Once those are all done he should perform less critical issues at a more leisurely pace: Stripping the player, gagging her, collaring her, and securing her in some sort of hobbling footwear (pony boots or slave shoes).

The frequency of the less critical issues are controlled by the MCM option, "Chance of Idle Restraints" although at the default it really shouldn't take all that long.

The only other restraint is a blindfold which is only applied if the player is misbehaving.

I'm not sure what you mean about adding a timeout option for the leash.  The "Leash game" has a timeout option.  See the "Ending the Leash Game" section in the MCM.  Specifically, "Minimum Duration", "Maximum Duration", "Chance of Release", and "Dominance Affects Release".  I recommend setting "Dominance Affects Release" to 0 if you don't understand it.

Good news though:

My games are no longer crashing every two minutes :D.  I didn't fix anything... just uninstalled some mods and re-installed them just the same as they were (or as close as I thought they were).

I'm able to continue working on things now... but I still don't expect the next release to be too soon.  Because of real life issues lately I don't get much time to work on it.

Happy gaming,

legume.

The reason why DFW does not work with TaraUltimateFurniturePack is because DFW checks furniture for "zbfFurniture" keyword, which Tara's furniture does not use and instead has "tfpKWFurniture" keyword. It's very easy to modify "dfwDeviousFramework" script to work with both keywords. i made a quick patch, posting it here in case someone is interested:

DeviousFramework 2.06 TUFP Patch.7z

Save cleaning was needed in my case for patch to work, but after that it works perfectly.

Because a6b7c899's dfw_zaz_patch modifies the same script I made also patch for those using it (needs original patch):

DeviousFramework 2.06 + ZAZ Leash TUFP Patch.7z

The reason why DFW does not work with TaraUltimateFurniturePack is because DFW checks furniture for "zbfFurniture" keyword, which Tara's furniture does not use and instead has "tfpKWFurniture" keyword. It's very easy to modify "dfwDeviousFramework" script to work with both keywords. i made a quick patch, posting it here in case someone is interested:

Thanks phantasm2x.

I'll get this change into the next release.

Much appreciated,

legume.

Hi Love the concept! This FW has great potential imo.

The leash game timers seem to not be working very well. I have tried several tests 

2 min minimum 

5 min max

100% release

0 dominance

100 anger

and they never release me in the alloted time. (6 tests only released once after 15 min, all 5 others initiated self release after 25-30 min mark)

Also the transfer to device doesn't seem to be working either but hard to say as I haven't been able to get them to reliably release me without transferring to a device.

The auto follow leash has helped with testing A LOT btw... thank you for that. smile.png

*it should be mentioned in all of the tests at some point a rape scene did occur. This may be messing up the release mechanism.

Other thoughts:

The amount of time it takes for your leash holder to realize you are in a sex scene is frequently not fast enough (especially with multiple rapists). Leading to instances of you being immobilized, naked, and being dragged around while some would be rapist chases you hoping you stop long enough for a scene to start. (happens with TDF Sexlab Arousal rape by TheDriedFinger and Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy)

Would be nice to have a mod that had leash holders stalk the player to drag them to a device and put them in it. The device game is nice, but without the release to device by leash holder working reliably, it requires the player to voluntarily trap themselves. 

Hi Love the concept! This FW has great potential imo.

The leash game timers seem to not be working very well. I have tried several tests 

2 min minimum 

5 min max

100% release

0 dominance

100 anger

and they never release me in the alloted time. (6 tests only released once after 15 min, all 5 others initiated self release after 25-30 min mark)

Also the transfer to device doesn't seem to be working either but hard to say as I haven't been able to get them to reliably release me without transferring to a device.

The auto follow leash has helped with testing A LOT btw... thank you for that. smile.png

*it should be mentioned in all of the tests at some point a rape scene did occur. This may be messing up the release mechanism.

Other thoughts:

The amount of time it takes for your leash holder to realize you are in a sex scene is frequently not fast enough (especially with multiple rapists). Leading to instances of you being immobilized, naked, and being dragged around while some would be rapist chases you hoping you stop long enough for a scene to start. (happens with TDF Sexlab Arousal rape by TheDriedFinger and Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy)

Would be nice to have a mod that had leash holders stalk the player to drag them to a device and put them in it. The device game is nice, but without the release to device by leash holder working reliably, it requires the player to voluntarily trap themselves. 

Most likely everything is working more or less as expected.

If after reading the explanations you think something still isn't working let me know and I'll see if I can help you fix it.

Note that the leash game timer doesn't start until the player is fully locked up.  Once the slaver has the player on the leash he: takes away her weapons, locks her in an arm binder, strips her, secures her in a gag, collar, and boots.  Only after all this has been done does the slavery consider releasing her.

It is not possible for my mod to detect BDSM furniture.  As such one of the steps to get this working is the user must find BDSM furniture in each town and add it to the "favourite furniture" list (Sitting in it and selecting add to favourite in the MCM).  There are some plans to make this process more automated but implementation is still a ways off.

Only furniture that has been added to the favourite furniture list, and only furniture that is considered in the same region (Whiterun includes the surrounding farms for example) will be used for a furniture transfer.

Using the API provided by SexLab the leash holder responds to sex events immediately.  I can't respond any quicker than that.  Having said that, I suspect there may be something I can do using a different SexLab API.  Each time the leash is yanked, I can check if the player is involved in a sex scene.  I suspect this information will be available prior to the "sex started" event I am relying on now.  I can't be sure this works and I will have to implement it but it is in the plan.

Yes.  It would be nice to have more options of forcing and/or coercing the player into the furniture.  That is likely quite a ways off though.

Hope this helps,

legume.

Most likely everything is working more or less as expected.

If after reading the explanations you think something still isn't working let me know and I'll see if I can help you fix it.

Note that the leash game timer doesn't start until the player is fully locked up.  Once the slaver has the player on the leash he: takes away her weapons, locks her in an arm binder, strips her, secures her in a gag, collar, and boots.  Only after all this has been done does the slavery consider releasing her.

It is not possible for my mod to detect BDSM furniture.  As such one of the steps to get this working is the user must find BDSM furniture in each town and add it to the "favourite furniture" list (Sitting in it and selecting add to favourite in the MCM).  There are some plans to make this process more automated but implementation is still a ways off.

Only furniture that has been added to the favourite furniture list, and only furniture that is considered in the same region (Whiterun includes the surrounding farms for example) will be used for a furniture transfer.

Using the API provided by SexLab the leash holder responds to sex events immediately.  I can't respond any quicker than that.  Having said that, I suspect there may be something I can do using a different SexLab API.  Each time the leash is yanked, I can check if the player is involved in a sex scene.  I suspect this information will be available prior to the "sex started" event I am relying on now.  I can't be sure this works and I will have to implement it but it is in the plan.

Yes.  It would be nice to have more options of forcing and/or coercing the player into the furniture.  That is likely quite a ways off though.

Hope this helps,

legume.

That does help quite a bit actually. I didn't know the timer hadn't even started on slavery.

As for the yanking the leash after a sex scene has immobilized the player, but before the NPC can get lined up. DCUR  is probably the most popular mod that has a spontaneous rape function, you could ask Kimy if there is a easy way to check for a DCUR rape in progress or maybe just a turn off switch so they don't happen while enslaved might be an easier solution. The other mod I use, the arousal rape one, is fairly new (might not be practical to chase down ever mod creator that adds spontaneous content to ask about triggers but Ii guess that is why developing framework is so vital). 

I haven't played with the "allow sex" toggle for DFW so I don't know what it would do as far as at least stopping the events. (i'll check it out)

I'll try a few tests with the spontaneous rape mods turned off to see if that has an impact, but my previous test the leash holder never got past putting me in an armbinder (and taking away weapons of course that is usually first thing they do). 

I really like the added excitement of having to stay aware of your surroundings to make sure a slaver doesn't sneak up behind you, but walking back and forth on a road for 30 min too an hour of game time just is too much of a game play detour. It is immersive though! I expect being a slave is really boring most of the time. angel.gif  

Thanks for the work you are doing on this

Hello, very nice to find this thread:-)

I know that my stuff ran lot of time before with same keywords like zap did (zap 6.22.22 made that).

Because of issures, concerning the FNIS behaviour files, I came too much in troubles, that I simply closed the official zap-support in the past.

The new pack has no own framework and is made very simple and it should be  possible to be used by all developers, who simply integrate  the furniture keywords of the pack. "Player-control" should work aways as needed.

My personal opinion has alway been the same, that the furnitures would best be in zap - it was so simple and easy. But zap has of course also to "carry lot of artefacts" on it´s shoulders" and it´s not easy to deal with it as a programer.

It may happen, that in some years, I will redo a "zap-power Version" and put all the stuff together:  all new offsets, all furnitures (nosdregamon´s, whipping-girl´s and mine) and the zap 7.0 into one big CUP OF TEA.

But for the moment, I want only to create the stuff, as long I do not lose my interest.

If the tufp is integrate-able with a "not too heavy workaround", it´s of course nice and will help all the participating mod to become more popular and interesting.

One workaround for the DFW-Framework-Integration has been created some hours ago. I did not test it, because I do not know "how to Play" the DFW-Framework - mod and which mods can run with it, but from reading the script, I think it works: the tufp-furnitures will be "visible" and can also be "locked". But it is not possible to use the furnitures UNDER the zap-Framework itself. Lot of keywords, that can be used inside of ZAP, like "whicked furniture", "whipping-furniture", "deadly", won´t be recognized! To surround this, you need an extension like "Zaz Extension Pack" is.

Maybe somebody could give me a guide, what I could install to "see" the DFW-Framework together with a nice and simple mod that is using the furnitures....

Last remark was solved yesterday and I played little with DFW and the new created location "Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground". The framework is using ALL furnitures together and I also put furnitures out into the "Whiterun City World". If you "use" a furniture, that is not reachable by any NPC, means: if nobody is in your near, the furniture is releasing you again after a while. I could not feel a difference between zap-and tufp-furnitures so far.

In some hours, I will release that BMISP -mod, which is offering a fine gameplay-basis ALSO for the DFW-framework and it´s add-on.

:D

P.S.: DFW-TUFP-Integration:

One "small" issure comes with this mod-combination: The DFW-framework and DD setup is not able, to play the animation of "furniture pose markers" at the seat´s point!  This means, your character will not be at the right place and instead it will be often "clipping" with the stuff, you should be tied to.

A "seat-correction of the pose-markers" is of course not the right workaround for that issure. This issure needs it´s fix inside of the DFW-script: First of all, it´s needed to detect that class of furnitures and secondly: it has to correct the alignment about some points along the Y-axis.
First point is easy: Adding a suiting keyword. Second point has to be entered inside the script, so if the furniture uses that keyword, so then change the seat-position about.....(for example y= -46 )...(best for this action would be a furniture-marker-position-variable inside the PROPERTIES of that script, which should have a default setting.

If this is interesting, I can add that keywords into a next update.

:)

P.S: DFW-framework and "keyboard-control-locking"

It would be a very good news, if the cam-function would be fully accessable during "player-keyboard-lock-functions". This is one of the most important thing:

-to have always free cam and free "view". Any touch on that functions kill the game-play quality and are really a "no go".

...okay, that´s it-keep on "®(l)ocking";-)

When I use devious framework patch for hydragorgon slave girls my MCM menu looks like this:

<Image>

I never knew the SlaveGirls by hydragorgon mod had anything different in the MCM menu.  I've never used anything in the menu before.

I don't expect to get to this soon but I'll see if I can figure out what is going on when I have some time.

Hello, very nice to find this thread:-)

Hi t.ara, thank you.

I am quite interested in learning better ways to do things and being compatible but, unfortunately, I don't have much time for either of those right now.

From what I understand, your furniture uses a separate keyword to identify it.  I'll be getting support for that keyword into my next release.

That should fix the issue of detecting the player is in your furniture.

In addition to that my mod uses the features of "moving the player into the furniture" and "locking the furniture so the player cannot escape".

There are some other minor features related to furniture but I don't know that we need to worry about them very much.

The new pack has no own framework and is made very simple and it should be possible to be used by all developers, who simply integrate the furniture keywords of the pack. "Player-control" should work always as needed.

If I understand this correctly all of the Zaz framework works with your furniture as well?  If I tell the Zaz framework the furniture is locked the player will be locked in it as expected?

If this is the case it should help a lot for the other furniture features to work.

My personal opinion has always been the same, that the furniture would best be in zap - it was so simple and easy. But zap has of course also to "carry lot of artifacts" on it´s shoulders" and it´s not easy to deal with it as a programmer.

I can't imagine that supporting two frameworks (Zaz and the Tara Ultimate Furniture Pack (TUFP)) is easier than working with the Zaz artifacts.  However, it does sound like you know a lot about this so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

But for the moment, I want only to create the stuff, as long I do not lose my interest.

Yeah, that's a big part of it.  It is important to work on what is right for you not others and not to try to take on things you are not motivated for.

I (and I'm sure many of my users) are appreciative of your work and will be more so when we get it into the world more.

If the tufp is integrate-able with a "not too heavy workaround", it´s of course nice and will help all the participating mod to become more popular and interesting.

One workaround for the DFW-Framework-Integration has been created some hours ago. I did not test it, because I do not know "how to Play" the DFW-Framework - mod and which mods can run with it, but from reading the script, I think it works: the tufp-furniture will be "visible" and can also be "locked". But it is not possible to use the furniture UNDER the zap-Framework itself. Lot of keywords, that can be used inside of ZAP, like "wicked furniture", "whipping-furniture", "deadly", won´t be recognized! To surround this, you need an extension like "Zaz Extension Pack" is.

Maybe somebody could give me a guide, what I could install to "see" the DFW-Framework together with a nice and simple mod that is using the furniture....

Using Devious Framework (DFW) is fairly straight forward.

There are two mods.

Devious Framework is mostly a modder's resource to help mods avoid running two scenes at the same time.  In addition it makes location data available and makes a lot of information available to the Dialogue system.

DFW Support is my own mod that uses the Devious Framework features for testing and as a general BDSM mod.  This is where a lot of the furniture features are.

To use/test these features you would want the following:

1. My Devious Framework and DFW Support mods.

2. A mod that contains furniture (My furniture mod should work okay if you don't have another).

3. In order to test forcing the player into furniture you would need a mod that contains slavers (these features have been mostly tested with Slave Girls by hydragorgon).

A. Testing the auto lock feature:

The default settings should be okay but if you need to change any they are in the MCM under "DFW Support" => "BDSM Furniture".

Maybe turn off the "Furniture for Fun" "Chance of Locking" in the MCM.

Find a piece of furniture.  Sit on it.

Within a second or so you should see a notification saying "The furniture automatically locks you in."

Your controls should be disabled preventing you from leaving the furniture.

After some time (30 seconds) the furniture should unlock allowing you to get up and move away (unless the furniture for fun game has started).

B. Testing the furniture for fun game:

Maybe increase the "Furniture for Fun" "Chance of Locking" in the MCM.

Find a piece of furniture with people nearby.  Sit on it.

At some point your movement controls (and camera) should become disabled.

Someone nearby should walk over and release you from the furniture and lock you back in it.  Ideally I just want a locking animation and a locking feature, but I haven't figured out how to play the animation without moving the player into the furniture yet.

( At this point you have more or less tested all of the furniture related features of my mod. )

People will come by and speak with you about your predicament.  You can try to get them to release you and they will sometimes take advantage of you.

If you have the call for help key (MCM => "Devious Framework" => "Mod Features" => "Call For Help") configured you can call for help.  If you call out too often someone nearby will gag you.

B. Testing the furniture => leash game transfer:

In the MCM => "DFW Support" => "Leash Game":

1. Increase the "Leash Game Chance"

2. Set "Chance of Furniture Transfer" to 100 and "Chance of Simple Slavery" to 0

3. Set a relatively high "Chance of Release" and a short "Minimum Duration" and "Maximum Duration".  Note that the minimum/maximum duration doesn't start right away.  There will still be a few minutes of activity while the slaver keeps you locked.  Increase the "Chance of Idle Restraints" to shorten this duration.

4. Set the "Include Owners" to be on.

Find a piece of furniture with a slaver nearby.  Sit on it.

In the MCM under "DFW Support" => "BDSM Furniture" add the furniture to the favourite furniture list using the "Add Favourite:" option.  Make sure it is in the list using the "Remove/View Favourite Furniture" (but make sure not to remove it).

At some point your movement controls (and camera) should become disabled.

The nearby slaver should walk over and slip rope around your neck.  You will be locked up in some restraints and released from the furniture.

Over some time you will be stripped and locked in more restraints.

Eventually the slaver will release you by moving you back to the furniture and locking you into it.  Note that if the slaver leaves the city he will no longer be able to find the "Favourite furniture" and he will no longer be able to lock you into it (unless you have setup other favourite furniture in other cities).

From what I understand the patch that was created only fixes the issue of detecting your furniture, although I haven't received any reports of other issues.

But it is not possible to use the furniture UNDER the zap-Framework itself. Lot of keywords, that can be used inside of ZAP, like "wicked furniture", "whipping-furniture", "deadly", won´t be recognized! To surround this, you need an extension like "Zaz Extension Pack" is.

I only use the "type" of furniture once.  In the furniture for fun game if an NPC has decided to take advantage of the player and she is in a Pillory I will use a pillory animation and try to line up the scene so it looks like the player is never released from the furniture.

I do plan on having some tags associated with each piece of furniture (such as a "whipping furniture" tag), but for the most part I expect it will be up to the user to decide what they like to be whipping furniture or not.  I would be interested in using your tags as a "default" value for these.  But it will likely be quite a while before I start using those tags.

Are these keywords not in the TUFP?

Are there other uses for the keywords that my mod will not be making use of?

Are there other incompatibilities that make the furniture not work "under the zap-Framework itself"?

Last remark was solved yesterday and I played little with DFW and the new created location "Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground". The framework is using ALL furnitures together and I also put furnitures out into the "Whiterun City World". If you "use" a furniture, that is not reachable by any NPC, means: if nobody is in your near, the furniture is releasing you again after a while. I could not feel a difference between zap-and tufp-furnitures so far.

Nice :).

I don't expect too many incompatibilities.  Mostly I used use the Zaz Animation Pack (ZAP) keyword to detect the furniture and I use the ZAP API to lock the player in and release her from the furniture.

In some hours, I will release that BMISP -mod, which is offering a fine gameplay-basis ALSO for the DFW-framework and it´s add-on.

If I understand this correctly, the "Bannered Mare Immerstive Sexual Playground" is a mod that is not yet released?

There are no patches being created or incompatibilities being fixed are there?  There are not DFW add ons needed?

I just wanted to clarify because if something is being fixed by a patch I would be more interested in having it fixed in a mod.

One "small" issure comes with this mod-combination: The DFW-framework and DD setup is not able, to play the animation of "furniture pose markers" at the seat´s point!  This means, your character will not be at the right place and instead it will be often "clipping" with the stuff, you should be tied to.

A "seat-correction of the pose-markers" is of course not the right workaround for that issue. This issue needs its fix inside of the DFW-script: First of all, it needs to detect that class of furniture and secondly: it has to correct the alignment about some points along the Y-axis.

First point is easy: Adding a siting keyword. Second point has to be entered inside the script, so if the furniture uses that keyword, so then change the seat-position about.....(for example y= -46 )...(best for this action would be a furniture-marker-position-variable inside the PROPERTIES of that script, which should have a default setting.

If this is interesting, I can add that keywords into a next update.

I can't say I like this idea very much.  Fixing the player's sitting position each time she sits down.

In general my mod isn't responsible for animations at all.  I rely on the ZAP to handle all of the animations.

I must admit, though, that I don't really understand the problem very much.  Why is the player sitting in the wrong place using my mod but she isn't sitting in the wrong place when she sits normally?

What is the "sitting" keyword used for?  We can already detect when the player is sitting and when she is locked in BDSM furniture.

Which script would the "furniture-marker-position-variable" be inside?  If it is inside my script then it won't be specific to the furniture.  It will just be one set number.  How will it get changed?

If it is inside a furniture specific script, then can't we just have that script make the adjustment?  We aren't adding a script just for this purpose, are we?

P.S: DFW-framework and "keyboard-control-locking"

It would be a very good news, if the cam-function would be fully accessible during "player-keyboard-lock-functions". This is one of the most important thing:

-to have always free cam and free "view". Any touch on that functions kill the game-play quality and are really a "no go".

Yes, I agree.

I never restrict the camera on purpose.

Because I unlock the player before locking her up again in the furniture, there is a sleight chance for her to run around while being locked...  If this were to happen, the locking NPC would follow the player and eventually drag her back to the furniture and all sorts of bad things would happen.

In order to prevent this I immobilize the player using SetDontMove() which, when used on the player, disables the camera.  When I was new to modding I spent quite a bit of time trying to find the best way to stop the player from moving in this situation.  When I found this method that works I started using it.  Eventually this whole scene needs to be cleaned up and likely won't need to immobilize the player at all but it is working for now.

I suspect there are several other places where the camera is being locked with a similar story.

It would be nice to remove them but it is a matter of spending the time to understand them and figure out the best way to fix them.

As requested further up, would love to see "I'll Take the Display Model" furniture support. There's some brilliant furniture in that. I did some testing, and the NPCs will happily lock me into generic furniture, but not stuff from that mod :(  I really love what you've done though, lots of bondage furniture scattered over Whiterun for me! Keep up the great work! Especially for those of us that can't drive the Creation Kit :P

Yes, I realize there are a lot of people out there who can't drive the creation kit which inspires me to do the side projects like patching SlaveGirls by hydragorgon and crating the furniture mods :).  Although, I have to say working with the Creation Kit can be fairly straightforward if you have the drive and the time to go through some of the tutorials.

As for the yanking the leash after a sex scene has immobilized the player, but before the NPC can get lined up. DCUR  is probably the most popular mod that has a spontaneous rape function, you could ask Kimy if there is a easy way to check for a DCUR rape in progress or maybe just a turn off switch so they don't happen while enslaved might be an easier solution. The other mod I use, the arousal rape one, is fairly new (might not be practical to chase down ever mod creator that adds spontaneous content to ask about triggers but Ii guess that is why developing framework is so vital). 

I haven't played with the "allow sex" toggle for DFW so I don't know what it would do as far as at least stopping the events. (i'll check it out)

I really like the added excitement of having to stay aware of your surroundings to make sure a slaver doesn't sneak up behind you, but walking back and forth on a road for 30 min too an hour of game time just is too much of a game play detour. It is immersive though! I expect being a slave is really boring most of the time. angel.gif  

Thanks for the work you are doing on this

Yeah, trying to handle "all of the possible mods" really isn't worth it.  I suspect it isn't necessary though.  There is likely some way (or a hack perhaps) that can be used for better detection.  It is just a matter of dedicating resources to finding it.

The "Allow Sex" option is fairly simple.  If a sex event is triggered involving the player the leash holder will stop moving until the scene is over.  In theory if the leash holder is not moving the leash will not be yanked; however, my mod often doesn't get the sex event trigger until after the leash holder is already too far away so this feature doesn't work very well as is and needs more work.  Theoretically it works better with a longer leash but I haven't done a lot of testing on that.

Yes,  the leash game isn't terribly exciting at this point.  There are many plans for improvements in this area, but scenes like these are time consuming to build and test.  As the framework and process get more stable these scenes are getting a lot easier to create but at this point each scene still takes a fair bit of time.

Happy gaming and happy modding,

legume.