[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

Thank you very much SaafRats for 2B, Miya, and Kim Jiyun!

Rofl, that's damn true. Actually YOU (nobody) knows that game lol. The only reason for making these ports, it's for make them nude later _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Well, there's actually another reason too _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Does that mean HLOD nudes?!  :blush:

Gave Saafie's 2B my semi-custom (very crude attempt) nude body, and the result I think is quite alright, lol

attachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (1).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (2).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (3).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (4).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (5).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (6).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (7).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (8).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (10).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (11).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (12).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (13).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (14).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (16).jpg

Her proportion in the actual game is quite unique with very tiny upper body and a large hip/lower half :bush:

Love it! Can you give some link pls?

Thank you very much SaafRats for 2B, Miya, and Kim Jiyun!

You know me well pringlie  :blush:

Does that mean HLOD nudes?!   :blush:

And there's this other "reason"... that's more vicious _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

lol omg, i don't know why that posted twice, but you had a great response! 

• 2 weeks later...

Usage / basic info:
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on HELENA, TINA, LISA, RACHEL and NAOTORA (doesn't look so good on Naotora, try not to use with her)
  • Two costume color variations available.
  • Not tested so much, expect some bugs.
Credits to Bringess for the model used to make the port.

is there a tutorial somewhere? Id really like to attemp this kind of full model port, I find it very interesting. would you ever consider writing a tutorial?

Usage / basic info:
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on HELENA, TINA, LISA, RACHEL and NAOTORA (doesn't look so good on Naotora, try not to use with her)
  • Two costume color variations available.
  • Not tested so much, expect some bugs.
Credits to Bringess for the model used to make the port.

is there a tutorial somewhere? Id really like to attemp this kind of full model port, I find it very interesting. would you ever consider writing a tutorial?

I second this.

Everybody I've asked can't seem to take the time to do so, they just shake their heads at us. I want to learn; what's the problem? (I understand we all have lives outside of this game. I'm not criticizing anyone to that effect.)

Most of people aren't making tutorial because it's becoming exposed and revealing some technic that won't be personal anymore.

Having some knowledge that people don't have give to the person a personal touch, a little advantage, something that make difference between others and it's most of time the main reason why no one want to explain in details a process, a method, a trick.

Most of people aren't making tutorial because it's becoming exposed and revealing some technic that won't be personal anymore.

Having some knowledge that people don't have give to the person a personal touch, a little advantage, something that make difference between others and it's most of time the main reason why no one want to explain in details a process, a method, a trick.

well thats true to an extent but I believe that passing on the knowledge would be a smarter idea because this equals more contents and better quality ports for everyone but if thats how it is then I guess Ill just wait until someone feels like sharing. I consider myself knowledgeable enough in 3d model editing and would make some awesome mods and ports if I understood the proceeds better.

well thats true to an extent but I believe that passing on the knowledge would be a smarter idea because this equals more contents and better quality ports for everyone but if thats how it is then I guess Ill just wait until someone feels like sharing. I consider myself knowledgeable enough in 3d model editing and would make some awesome mods and ports if I understood the proceeds better.

I'm agree with what lola said. it's good to keep some tricks as a little advantage and to keep originality. We don't have the right?... but also...

I second this.

Everybody I've asked can't seem to take the time to do so, they just shake their heads at us. I want to learn; what's the problem? (I understand we all have lives outside of this game. I'm not criticizing anyone to that effect.)

That :D

• 1 month later...

Gave Saafie's 2B my semi-custom (very crude attempt) nude body, and the result I think is quite alright, lol

attachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (1).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (2).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (3).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (4).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (5).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (6).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (7).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (8).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (10).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (11).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (12).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (13).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (14).jpgattachicon.gif2B_smallBodyTest (16).jpg

Her proportion in the actual game is quite unique with very tiny upper body and a large hip/lower half :bush:

WOW!! GOOD~!

• 5 months later...
UPDATE: MISAKI (DOAX VV) - complete HLOD pack
838923669808423.jpg
7bf759676905263.jpg

Usage / basic info:
  • Software / platform: DOA5LR (PC)
  • Based on my HLOD nude mod, "shaved" and "bushy" variants included for every body type.
  • Body types available: HLUD, NRM-HLOD, CS-HLOD, HLOD, ULTRA_HLOD, LETHAL-HLOD
  • Mod files are "AutoLink" compatible, ready to be swaped on KASUMI, PHASE4, AYANE, HONOKA and MARIE (Part 1)
  • Mod files for KOKORO, HITOMI, LEIFANG, MILA, MOMIJI, PAI, NYOTENGU or MAI. (Part 2)
  • All variations can be used simultaneously without conflicts.
  • She also have glasses... oh, and a mole on her neck.

Body variations preview:
745bf3669808403.jpg

More preview pics:

7d6aba669807743.jpg

c63291669807763.jpg

28a9d4669807733.jpg

0c9035669807773.jpg

c4fb3b667686433.jpg

0e080d669807753.jpg

Imgur albums:
Private Paradise screenies: www.imgur.com/a/lTT1U
Win/lose poses: www.imgur.com/a/P1VnD

Many thanks to my wet dear fapper partner in fap crime LGMODS  for all her valuable support and patience, specially about repacking the insanely amount of hair meshes, and make it look nice with custom material settings.
Original meshes and textures extracted by me directly from the game files. Her face and hair was weight painted by me from scratch (physics on hair may not be so good due existing doa bone limitations).Credits to KT/team ninja for Misaki.

Please don't port this into another software without asking permission first.

UPDATE:
On 21/3/2017 at 6:18 PM, SaafRats said:
UPDATE: 2B (Nier: Automata) - HLOD nude pack
2B%20hlod.jpg

Usage / basic info:
  • AutoLink compatible, ready to use as KOKORO, HITOMI, LEIFANG, MILA, MOMIJI, PAI, NYOTENGU or MAI
  • Includes only standard HLOD variant.
  • Eyepatch is "toggeable" (glasses)
Orignal model got from facepunch.

How can I change her hair to red and her eyes to green? I want her to look like me, although I do not have so many tits   :blush:  lol

On 3/22/2017 at 5:38 PM, timmyc said:

post-781013-0-82808300-1490229447_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-03767700-1490229449_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-06895400-1490229450_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-15885900-1490229451_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-22235400-1490229452_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-14846300-1490229454_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-26122700-1490229455_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-79575200-1490229456_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-09985500-1490229458_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-42130600-1490229459_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-10941200-1490229465_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-22188300-1490229466_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-27699100-1490229467_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-19902000-1490229469_thumb.jpg

Not to be rude to SaafRats but I like yours ALOOOOOOOT better, anyway you could pass a download my way? OwO

UPDATE: YoRHa 2B (NieR: Automata) - complete HLOD pack
07e865676957183.jpg

Info:

• Software / platform: DOA5LR (PC)
  • Based on HLOD nude mod [Ref. 1], "shaved" and "bushy" variants included for every body type.
  • Body types available: HLUD, CS-HLOD, HLOD, LETHAL-HLOD [Ref. 2]
  • Mod files are "AutoLink" compatible, ready to be swaped on KOKORO, HITOMI, LEIFANG, MILA, MOMIJI, PAI, NYOTENGU or MAI. 
  • Eyepatch included as glasses.
  • (New on v1.0) Fixed neck seam, hair have "physics", available in more variants.

Body variations preview:
c94fd9676957163.jpg

On 12/3/2017 at 5:44 PM, SaafRats said:
UPDATE: YoRHa 2B (NieR: Automata) - complete HLOD pack
07e865676957183.jpg

Info:

• Based on HLOD nude mod [Ref. 1], "shaved" and "bushy" variants included for every body type.
  • Mod files are "AutoLink" compatible, ready to be swaped on KOKORO, HITOMI, LEIFANG, MILA, MOMIJI, PAI, NYOTENGU or MAI. 
  • Eyepatch included as glasses.
  • (New on v1.0) Fixed neck seam, hair have "physics", available in more variants.

Body variations preview:
c94fd9676957163.jpg

OwO I looooove you so much.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Kim Jiyun (Sudden Attack 2) - complete HLOD pack
cd78b6684448783.jpg

Info:

• Mod files are "AutoLink" compatible, ready to be swaped on HELENA, TINA, LISA or RACHEL. 

Body variations preview:
fe81d4684448763.jpg

Kim belongs to NEXON GT

Archived