(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

Has anyone worked on the ESP's for this?

I want a cloth version of several of the armors but I can't get the BSA to load in the creation kit.

The ESP's give some errors that make me think they were written in another tool as well. I didn't think F03edit or NVedit worked for Skyrim though?

You can actually extract the BSA, I used FOMM's BSA extractor myself, and if you place those meshes and textures in skyrim's data directory the Creation Kit should have no problem finding the resources. I actually recommend extracting the BSA, because I don't trust skyrim handling a huge BSA file and not crashing. I used the 1 armor rating light armor esp to do my edit and that worked fine. As for the errors it gives it has something to do with stuff like wings and other accessories being defined to be worn on non standard places, those should be no problem anyway, you can safely ignore those warnings.

Has anyone been able to wear the Lady Death Helmet reliably? It's the one with the hood + hair + long cloak.

Sometimes it works for a while but randomly when I equip or unequip it the game CTDs. I've also had cases where it's equipped and I'll just be running along and I'll CTD.

This happens even when all I have installed is CHSBHC + CBBE + BBP Pack.

Hey I skimmed through the thread but didn't see it mentioned. Are there any plans to release esp with light and heavy armor types? I think the more metallic armors should be heavy.

If it's as easy as editing the esp in CK I could probably do it myself.

Hey I skimmed through the thread but didn't see it mentioned. Are there any plans to release esp with light and heavy armor types? I think the more metallic armors should be heavy.

If it's as easy as editing the esp in CK I could probably do it myself.

There was originally an edit by asianboy for version 1.7 that even changed the recipes. I did my own edit for version 2 and posted it on page 20 and sorted things into light, heavy and clothing types, but I significantly toned down the stats for the armors, didn't change any recipes though. It's really easy to use the CK to change stuff.

Has anyone been able to wear the Lady Death Helmet reliably? It's the one with the hood + hair + long cloak.

Sometimes it works for a while but randomly when I equip or unequip it the game CTDs. I've also had cases where it's equipped and I'll just be running along and I'll CTD.

This happens even when all I have installed is CHSBHC + CBBE + BBP Pack.

Same here :/ i even had a save which i couldnt load sine it crashed all the time due to that helm (the 2.02 ctd fix is installed ofc)' date=' i had to replace the 2 LadyDeathCloack nifs from the LD pack on nexus which is working fine but it doesnt have the hair which looks quite awesome. Also couldnt copy the hair branch in nifskope since they got different ninodes :/ and my blender skills not that great.

Any1 happen to have a working version with the hair by chance?

Using the malo vidar helm, looks the same but thats only the hood.

This is not working for me, the only one I can get to work out of the individual downloads was the options file, all the otherones are saying winzip does not support these type files. And when I downloaded the two large files, when I open them up it says please insert the disk these files were loaded from. Anyone have any ideas whats going on?

When i try to equip the armors my body turns invisible. I wonder what i did wrong. I downloaded all 8 parts the ctd fix and the esp. Then i zipped them and tried toinstall them with the nexus mod manager.

You should be able to merge the 8 files into 1 big 7z (I was using total commander), unpack it then you get 1 big .bsa, no need for mod manager just put that into the data folder along with 1 of the esps from BBP_ArmorPack_Options(EN).7z.

(Then install the ctd fixes.)

I'm getting file errors and' date=' or downloading errors. Seems like both, when I dl from the eight pack I get a file error, and when I dl from the two pack I get a DL error.

[/quote']

I Dled all from the mediafire links and had no such problems :/ try downloading them again, maybe a part got corrupted.