(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

I just downloaded this pack' date=' but every time I tried to equip one the game crashes. Is there any required mods for this? Or maybe any incompatibility?

[/quote']

First check out if u installed this mod correctly.There could be more reasons for crashes but most common one is,that one mod interfere with this one-try unclicking mods in the data files before running Skyrim;also these armors are made for Caliente body mod,..;there could also be the skeleton file that is causing your crashes idk;i hope this will help :)

Hmm' date=' I already am uing perfect 3.2 even before installing the mod.

Actually, it was more like the guy above me said, Abyss armor is the one that made it crashes. I haven't tried the other sets yet though, I'll take a look if there are other crashes.

[/quote']

Abyss armor does not cause crashes on my end..

Hmm' date=' I already am uing perfect 3.2 even before installing the mod.

Actually, it was more like the guy above me said, Abyss armor is the one that made it crashes. I haven't tried the other sets yet though, I'll take a look if there are other crashes.

[/quote']

Abyss armor does not cause crashes on my end..

I'm sure it doesn't, but it probably requires a file not listed in the description. Which is normally the reason for a crash with these kinds of mods. So unless you want to go about listing all your mods (being helpful), the fact remains the same Abyss armor causes a crash.

A coupe of pages back I listed what i did to fix my crash issue (any armor I tried to equip would crash the game).

After doing what I did to fix it; none of the armor in this collection crash my game. Check those steps in this thread and see if it helps you out.

Side note: Are some of the armors in this set incomplete? I noticed that there are a few armors that have no gloves or boots with them even though the armor's design suggests that they would have gloves and boots as a full set. The Sexy Elven set is a really pretty set that looks great on one of my high elf followers, but there aren't any boots or gloves in this set that are in this mod pack. Is this set meant to have the wearer barefoot, or am I missing armor pieces?

Anyone else get CTD when equipping the Lady Death Helmet? I've tried just about every armor piece in the pack (THANK YOU SO MUCH BTW for the share) but everytime, as soon as I click on the Lady Death helmet, its instant CTD.

Its the one that has the built in cloak, and I'm feeling like that has something to do with it. Almost like there is another required mod for it to work.