(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

MasterKriiden, I took all 8 of the downloaded 7 zip file, put it on my desktop, and right clicked file number 1...open with > 7 Zip. Extract when you get the 7 zip screen, I just extracted to my desktop, and it takes the files from the other 7 automatically and puts them into the bsa for you. As long as all 8 of the 7 zip files are in the same folder at the time you open and extract the first one, it should do that.

tgirlshayna, you'll need the 7 zip program to extract these files, winzip/winrar won't do it.

Also, I used FOMM BSA Unpacker to unpack the bsa file, and use the loose files...and am getting none of the ctd being reported here. BSA files can be a pain and get mixed up in translation when being packaged sometimes.

Hopefully all of this info helps you all out! Sorry for the long post. :(

@ Niire Oh ok, thanks. I thought winzip would work since that's what I used when this was a 6 part file. I have FOMOD too and had unpacked the 6 part file to do a lil mixing and matching in 3D max, but I was wanting to check out the new version and see what's new, or I'd just dump those loose files into my data folder. I'm DLing the rapidgator files (which show as a winzip file in my DL manager) now, but as I'm sure you know it's not that rapid, only 50% done with part one since my last post, grrrrrrr Thanks for the tip on using the loose files instead of the BSA to avoid CTD's though, I'll be sure to do that when the DL is complete :)

MasterKriiden' date=' I took all 8 of the downloaded 7 zip file, put it on my desktop, and right clicked file number 1...open with > 7 Zip. Extract when you get the 7 zip screen, I just extracted to my desktop, and it takes the files from the other 7 automatically and puts them into the bsa for you. As long as all 8 of the 7 zip files are in the same folder at the time you open and extract the first one, it should do that.

tgirlshayna, you'll need the 7 zip program to extract these files, winzip/winrar won't do it.

Also, I used FOMM BSA Unpacker to unpack the bsa file, and use the loose files...and am getting none of the ctd being reported here. BSA files can be a pain and get mixed up in translation when being packaged sometimes.

Hopefully all of this info helps you all out! Sorry for the long post. :(

[/quote']

Odd. It's working now. I tried for an hour yesterday, essentially doing the same thing. Works when I put it on the desktop, like you said. Perhaps it was caused when I attempted to copy them to a different folder or something. Eitherway, Thanks!

Guest strike105x

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but what body type and what do i have to do so that my body sliders (breasts) match the armor ones ?

Guys I have a prob, i have instaled all what is required (i am not new for mod stuff :) ) but I can't change size of breasts on armors. Have cherry and caliente stuff working on other armors like "Arousing atttires/armors" from Nexus, but here on this clothing can't get any change...

Can some1 help me/give me some advice?

• 2 weeks later...

The main .bsa file separated into 8 files. You need all 8 files for this mod. (or you can download the 2 files uploaded by HanPL)

There are one patch file to fix the CTD problem.

The esp files are in another .rar file. There are total 8 esp files, 4 for the light armor and 4 for the heavy armor. Each armor variety contains 4 basic Armor Rating: 1, 30, 60 and 100. Please choose only one esp according to your choice.

And there are 1 optional patch if you do not like the breast size of the armor, from reduce 50% to increase 50% of the original breast size.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick question since. A little confused.

with the light armor and Heavy armor section.

So do I pick just one folder in this part light armor or the heavy armor?

or do pick and install both light and heavy armor and then pick 1 esp for the light armor folder and 1 esp for the heavy armor folder.

so I would have for example this installed.

light armor with 30 armor rating esp file

Heavy armor with 30 armor rating esp file

is that right?

Theres some great stuff in here, thank you :) I was never that interested in bbp before, I only put it in now cause sometimes the animations while wearing these outfits look a little wonky without it... but all of the custom skeletons I've tried make certain clothing replacers that I use clip around the waist/hips (and I really like those clothes) Can anyone reccomend a bbp skeleton that doesn't alter the hips?

edit: I found one. Amazingly enough, it's in a file called "Custom Skeletons" on the Nexus. I had only been doing searches for "bbp skeleton" before :/