(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

I am completely unable to extract these files, even following the instructions in an earlier post. I keep getting told that the archive is in unknown format or damaged. Does anyone have any advice?

And now I am trying to redownload in case the files got corrupted, and it is not happening, the downloads do not work.

I am completely unable to extract these files' date=' even following the instructions in an earlier post. I keep getting told that the archive is in unknown format or damaged. Does anyone have any advice?

And now I am trying to redownload in case the files got corrupted, and it is not happening, the downloads do not work.

[/quote']

Use 7zip. Works like a charm.

Awesome pichuchiu! Thanks very much!

Do you know if Alan intends to make the pack compatible with the new tender bbp from dragonfly? They are both from Arrow & Knee right?

That would be really fantastic.

Good guess, we are in the same group. He agrees to do so but you know since he has made so many armors, it would be an overhaul. Besides any rigid material that covers the breast should never bounce like the jiggling I made. So we have to be selective on which cloth/armor to pick. No worries, we will reconcile these two mods:).

I am completely unable to extract these files' date=' even following the instructions in an earlier post. I keep getting told that the archive is in unknown format or damaged. Does anyone have any advice?

[/quote']

Happened to me too. I redownloaded and used 7 zip. works fine after that.

I'm not using these right now, but I had a question about the bikini shown in the screenshots for pack 1. I'm talking about numenume's bikini (at least I think it's his). The original is CBBE v2 only and has never been updated. So because it's shown here, I take it, Alan's pack includes a proper CBBE v3 / 3.1 version of this mesh now?

Hum... is part 1 of the new version actually the same as the previous version or are some new things in there too? It would be nice if all the new clothes were only in part 2 because downloading all those little parts of the first archive is really annoying ._.

The pack 1 is new version with 1 new wings in it. It is also really annoying for me to reupload pack 1. >.<"

I'm not using these right now' date=' but I had a question about the bikini shown in the screenshots for pack 1. I'm talking about numenume's bikini (at least I think it's his). The original is CBBE v2 only and has never been updated. So because it's shown here, I take it, Alan's pack includes a proper CBBE v3 / 3.1 version of this mesh now?

[/quote']

Ya, all armors in this mod are converted to CBBE3.1 BBP.

Pichuchiu thank you very much, and also thanks to Alan for this huge pack.

But I want to know if there is a list of armor that compose each pack to avoid having to enter the game and check it, in order to eliminate duplicate mods, the ones I already installed and are now included in this pack.

that's a huge gallery from alan...

can someone ask him' date=' to provide a zip/rar/7z archiv, that are including all armor images, which are related to his packs?

[/quote']

There is a link on the first page to his gallery

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=3062277&do=album&picid=67498

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3388656-1-1.html

Note that the order of the pics matches their appereance in the list when you want to forge them.