(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

btw why first version' date='u don't like latest version ?

[/quote']

it'll probably just overwrite it if anything. It doesn't matter if it came from nexus or not.

so it's just a simple copying ? btw how many armors are there for a file of this size ?

thanx bro' date='i salute u but me and some of friends don't have high speed internet so can u or anyone upload small size files ?

[/quote']

doesnt matter small or big size files, u need all the parts anyways to open, so just download it

thanx bro' date='i salute u but me and some of friends don't have high speed internet so can u or anyone upload small size files ?

[/quote']

doesnt matter small or big size files, u need all the parts anyways to open, so just download it

easy 4 u 2 say,we don't have high speed internet,our internet speed sux and it's not just me or my friends there might be other people who don't have high speed internet.

[/quote']

easy 4 u 2 say,we don't have high speed internet,our internet speed sux and it's not just me or my friends there might be other people who don't have high speed internet.

So? I got slow internet speed too. I just left them to download while I went to work. Come back, finished, not a big deal.

Any chance we could get the downloads as a torrent? Rapidgator files are huge, Filelazer apparantly doesn't exist according to my browser and mediafire gets about 5% in before it gives up and the download freezes(no idea why). Tried everything else I could think of - even tried downloading from the original korean(?) thread but even after translating couldn't find a download link.

I gotta question, lol can anyone tell me exactly how I make this mod work...I've downloaded the first rapidgator one cuz mediafire, just would not work for some reason, and the first rapidgator worked, I've tried the 2nd one and both times it'll download it, but I cant extract it at all, it says file broke...anyway's I tried to just install the first download, by manually putting the bsa in skyrim data, and the esp and the ctd fix, well only 1 armor worked(it was beautiful, exactly what i want) but none of the other ones would, all just big red blocks or nothing there at all...so I tried to extract the bsa to another folder, it gets about 71% done, then says "exception system outta memory" and quits, so I copy and pasted the meshes and textures anyway's, well, now a few more armors work but prob. like 80% still dont....what am I doing wrong, lol, i know I'm doin somethin wrong...

First off thank u so much Alan for makin these, and pinchuchiu for puttin them here!!! Beautiful and wonderful, and the only armors tht are exactly how i want them!!!

BUT, lol, it took me 14 hours to get this mod to work, so Imma put down on here how i did it, cuz I read everysingle post through this all 17 pages and never once found anyone mention the extra stuff u need to do to make this work, I happened to get lucky and found a post while googling how to install this where some person mentioned HJSPLIT and joining the files....but it was very vague..

First off I'm sure everyone knows u need cbbe and chsbhc, but anyway's download all 8 files from mediafire, at first I thought they weren't working cuz I could'nt extract them, but trust me there working, I tried to download the 2 from hanspl but the 2nd one was broke both times I downloaded it...anyway's download all 8 from mediafire, then the esp, and fix, and the breast size if u want tht one, also DOWNLOAD HJSPLIT, I googled it and downloaded it for FREE from cnet! after all 8 files are downloaded JOIN them together using HJSPLIT, after there joined the extract somewhere, i extracted to desktop, then copy meshes and textures folders to ur skyrim data folder where the meshes or textures are, then copy the esp u want there too, and the fix, and allow overwrites!!(backup ur folder first)!!! then u are good to go!!! just make sure the esp is checked on in NMM, or whatever u use, and tht's how I got it to work!!!

I really do LOVE this mod, it's the ONLY armors I've found with BBP for CBBE, without having super gigantic unrealistic boobs, lol, u can still have those if u want, it matches up to ur bodyslide utitlity from CBBE, so If u want the SSH then just use body slide and SSH urself, lol, I dont tht's why I love this mod, cuz It matches my settings in CBBE bodyslide!!! THANK U ALAN AND PICHUCHIU, but please, put on the 1st page how to properly install this, it seriously took me 14 hours to figure out, and I'm not a noob to mods, I've just never encountered a mod tht had to b done this way, I've always just copied meshes, textures, etc. into data folder or used, a mod manager, lol, this was a first but a good learning experience, and I'm not the type of person to give up, I learned tht from the military plus I'm VERY PASSIONATE about video games, and if anyone would like to teach me how to mod myself, I am willing to learn, I'm about to start tryin to mod some myself, so I can give back to the people that have so (pain stackingly) givin to me I'm sure, lol, and thx again ya'll love this place and this mod!!

Firstly @Zale thanks for the information, it was very helpful

Secondly to the Author of the mod thanks alot, and to the creator of this thread thanks alot.

I love these armors, they are very well made. My only issue, is that when I add the Increased breast size patch, one breast is (when the clothes are not on) alot bigger than the other, plus it further increases the breast size of the nude CHSBHC body (I have to showracemenu and use sliders to reduce them after adding the 50% Skeleton, which is the size I need for the breasts to not mysteriously shrink aload when I put the armor on) But the breasts are uneven, which is a shame! The mod does look awesome either way, but some info on how to avoid this would be nice. I guess I could use CBBEv3 but I prefer the CHSBHC for the BBP.

To sum up it would be nice if the breast size increase could only affect how the wearer looks with the armor on(if possible?) Not the body without the armor on.

Thanks!

MF link fixed

thank u pichuchiu' date='love u.

[/quote']

Lol'd.

Do the breast files all have bbp + the female skeleton proportions?

There r 10 breast files 2 increase or decrease the size of breasts for armor,note that they only work for alan's armors and if u change into another armor or get naked ur body return to it's original form.It's just for those who think if alan's armor have big breasts so they can decrease the size,or if some may think the original size it too small :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: they can increase it.

MF link fixed

thank u pichuchiu' date='love u.

[/quote']

Lol'd.

Do the breast files all have bbp + the female skeleton proportions?

There r 10 breast files 2 increase or decrease the size of breasts for armor,note that they only work for alan's armors and if u change into another armor or get naked ur body return to it's original form.It's just for those who think if alan's armor have big breasts so they can decrease the size,or if some may think the original size it too small :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: they can increase it.

Oh ok, that's neat thx.

On a related note, anyone else having issues with the "rogue cuirass"? Not the "rogue armor" with the skirt, the other one. It CTD's on my character that's wearing it in a save. And when I equiped it in Riften it literally caused graphical "anomalies" and then crashed the game.:huh:

edit: I thought it may have been because my character is Dark Elf but i reproduced the bug on my Imperial.

Oh ok, that's neat thx.

On a related note, anyone else having issues with the "rogue cuirass"? Not the "rogue armor" with the skirt, the other one. It CTD's on my character that's wearing it in a save. And when I equiped it in Riften it literally caused graphical "anomalies" and then crashed the game.Huh

edit: I thought it may have been because my character is Dark Elf but i reproduced the bug on my Imperial.

I can confirm a CTD with the Rogue Curiass aswell (CTD Fix patch is applied)

Hello guys, I apologize in advance for my English ... and thank you for this great pack of armor :)

I have a problem with armor in this pack "drow witch" to be exact.

I find this beautiful armor, but when I'm in first person, I have a problem ... view the 3rd image.

Can you help me?

post-55889-13597877207166_thumb.jpg