(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

Great job on this!

I did have an issue with it tonight though...

Everything worked great right up til I tried to lower the breast size to -30%. After I did I got a CTD. Had to re-install the female_seleton.nif from Body Physics to fix. But installing the -20% breast size it worked still..perhaps the -30% has a bug?

Ruff!

I am working on a modification of the 2.2 ESP right now.

The purpose of my modification is to make the armors and cloth balanced to vanilla armors. So leather material armors have leather armor or thievesguild armor stats. Furthermore i took notice of the body coverage of the single armors, so if a metal armor covers less then the vanilla armor, the armor-rating and the weight are reduced, so the value, as long as there are no nice ornaments or noble metals.

So no more silly 60 armor 1 weight heavy armor stats on daedricstyle armors or cloth.

There is no copy´n´paste, all work is done by hand (in hours) :D

EDIT: All armors & cloth are done!!

Atm i think about adapting the recipes, with perk requirements, materials etc. In addition i could possibly think of adding lorecraft support and/or add the armors/cloth to leveledlists - Hell of a work :D

I have done this for MAK07´s Remodeled Armors though (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24171): With that mod you can encounter NPC´s wearing vanilla armors OR the "remodeled" ones or a mashup of both, as well as you have to find/buy the armorrecipes for crafting (Lorecraft).

As this was my first published mod, some decisions like the Lorecraft requirement, i could have done in some other way. ;)

So if you are interested in my mod of Alans BBP-Pack_2.2 .ESP, tell me =)

(If there is enough interest in this, i could create a topic for it?!)

anybody got an english Armor Set Names list for this huge mod?

Open the Mod in CK and lookup the recipes using 1 to 2 ironingots.

But if you are looking for armors you can also find on Nexus, there are maybe 10, like Lililith Succubus and some ninja-style armors and some conversions from Oblivion armors.

Guys i have asked once, with no luck :( , and will try again - How I can get bigger breast size for this armors?!? Have tried to put optional files but also with no luck... I have done this stuff before a zillion times with god knows how much skeletons, sliders, armors etc. and only here I cant get anything except default small size :(:(:(:(:(:(

Guys i have asked once' date=' with no luck :( , and will try again - How I can get bigger breast size for this armors?!? Have tried to put optional files but also with no luck... I have done this stuff before a zillion times with god knows how much skeletons, sliders, armors etc. and only here I cant get anything except default small size :(:(:(:(:(:(

[/quote']

I used to have no effect with optional breast size file but since revision 2.2 it works for me (except ctd when I remove armor). Try disabling as many mods as possible that affect body/skeleton.

Guys i have asked once' date=' with no luck :( , and will try again - How I can get bigger breast size for this armors?!? Have tried to put optional files but also with no luck... I have done this stuff before a zillion times with god knows how much skeletons, sliders, armors etc. and only here I cant get anything except default small size :(:(:(:(:(:(

[/quote']

I used to have no effect with optional breast size file but since revision 2.2 it works for me (except ctd when I remove armor). Try disabling as many mods as possible that affect body/skeleton.

Thanks for answering, but still no luck :( is it possible that some1 put some pics with max size skeleton?

I have a problem with Silverlight armor. The one included in the pack replaces the one I originally installed (different version). I tried changing the order of plugins in NMM but no luck. Also tried reinstalling my preferred version of it again no change. Any ideas ?

[/quote']

Thanks for answering, but still no luck :( is it possible that some1 put some pics with max size skeleton?

+50% looks like this for me :

can some one give me a list of the the names of the armors as they appear in the Ck ?so i can make a mod outta this easier .

You can also look at any forge, i could be wrong here but i believe most, if not all of them, appaer in the forge to be crafted by 2 iron ingots each (Eveyr peice takes 2 ingots).. all should be under Glass or Ebony, and you dont need the smithing perks for them

i think the CK name of the armors seems different i may be mistaking. but im making the mod lore craft friendly and making the smithing list less cluttered.

also i unpacked the bsa files 1 and 2 and loaded them up into the ck and many of the meshes are missing i just checked and the actual bsa1 with 2 different extractors and come up with same error http://postimage.org/image/6dt355ql3/

http://postimage.org/image/5lmp1dbh1/

http://postimage.org/image/5kghcjkk7/

and like 13 more i took a picture's and can upload them if you want to make a fix file other wise id suggest remaking the BSA1 file