(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

Its a great Armor mod, i love it.

But i have a problem the game crashed when i wear the abyss armor. I do not know what happened in the armor yet. I'll make a list.

Yes i have the Fix installed.

And sorry, i have a bad english.

Does the breast size skeleton conflict with skeleton mods like http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712

Edit:

I guess it does :( I just wanted smaller boobies :s

caperpp' date='

open the skeleton in nifskope, look for NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast

(click on a node [round thing] that you think where the breast should be, this will make it easier to locate)

in the block details window below you will see "Scale"

if its 1, then change it to 0.5

(whatever you want) and save and test.

- note it will effect all NPC's that wear BBP, but BBP only.

otherwise the modder would have to make every armour a diff. body size for every request.

;)

just to be absolutely sure before even attempting to put these on in game, these will work with JUST skeleton of female models installed? I'd prefer to install as little as possible when concerned with breast and butt animation, and I want to know for sure if that mod can be the only mod I need for the pack.

First off thank u so much Alan for makin these' date=' and pinchuchiu for puttin them here!!! Beautiful and wonderful, and the only armors tht are exactly how i want them!!!

BUT, lol, it took me 14 hours to get this mod to work, so Imma put down on here how i did it, cuz I read everysingle post through this all 17 pages and never once found anyone mention the extra stuff u need to do to make this work, I happened to get lucky and found a post while googling how to install this where some person mentioned HJSPLIT and joining the files....but it was very vague..

First off I'm sure everyone knows u need cbbe and chsbhc, but anyway's download all 8 files from mediafire, at first I thought they weren't working cuz I could'nt extract them, but trust me there working, I tried to download the 2 from hanspl but the 2nd one was broke both times I downloaded it...anyway's download all 8 from mediafire, then the esp, and fix, and the breast size if u want tht one, also DOWNLOAD HJSPLIT, I googled it and downloaded it for FREE from cnet! after all 8 files are downloaded JOIN them together using HJSPLIT, after there joined the extract somewhere, i extracted to desktop, then copy meshes and textures folders to ur skyrim data folder where the meshes or textures are, then copy the esp u want there too, and the fix, and allow overwrites!!(backup ur folder first)!!! then u are good to go!!! just make sure the esp is checked on in NMM, or whatever u use, and tht's how I got it to work!!!

I really do LOVE this mod, it's the ONLY armors I've found with BBP for CBBE, without having super gigantic unrealistic boobs, lol, u can still have those if u want, it matches up to ur bodyslide utitlity from CBBE, so If u want the SSH then just use body slide and SSH urself, lol, I dont tht's why I love this mod, cuz It matches my settings in CBBE bodyslide!!! THANK U ALAN AND PICHUCHIU, but please, put on the 1st page how to properly install this, it seriously took me 14 hours to figure out, and I'm not a noob to mods, I've just never encountered a mod tht had to b done this way, I've always just copied meshes, textures, etc. into data folder or used, a mod manager, lol, this was a first but a good learning experience, and I'm not the type of person to give up, I learned tht from the military plus I'm VERY PASSIONATE about video games, and if anyone would like to teach me how to mod myself, I am willing to learn, I'm about to start tryin to mod some myself, so I can give back to the people that have so (pain stackingly) givin to me I'm sure, lol, and thx again ya'll love this place and this mod!!

[/quote']

First off I'm sure everyone knows u need cbbe and chsbhc, but anyway's download all 8 files from mediafire.

^^^^^

So in this case I need to download this right

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666

CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod by CherryHotaling

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4888

Download all 8 Main bsa from mediafire, then the esp, and fix, and the breast size if u want that one.

After 8 files are downloaded JOIN them together using HJSPLIT and extract to desktop when finish.

^^

So when finish the files are now join in setup as winrar or 7-Zip right?

Copy meshes and textures folders to ur skyrim data folder where the meshes or textures are

^^^

Now confused with this part. Where do I get the Meshes and textures. Do I get them from Join the 8 files together because if that's the case I don't see them in the folder I join them.

.Then copy the esp u want there too, and the fix, and allow overwrites!!(backup ur folder first)!!!

maybe a silly question but are these armors for cbbe only or is there a UNP option?

yeah it's CBBE only. I use UNP and hope that they will make a conversion for this pack someday. that being, said I can still use the armors just fine, only I will appear to have the CBBE body. other than that, no problems here.

anyone know how to fix this?

i've tried everything to get this mod working... i re-install skyrim 3 times and tryed every offer in this threat but nothing will work

any help pls?

it looks like a texture path error. does it happen to all the armors or just 1 or 2?

all armors are like that :-/

cant figure out whats wrong...

i've tried everything to get this mod working... i re-install skyrim 3 times and tryed every offer in this threat but nothing will work

any help pls?

it looks like a texture path error. does it happen to all the armors or just 1 or 2?

I haven't seen this since I was modding around New Vegas, so I'm a bit rusty.

did you install the files manually? If memory serves, it's because either the texture file is missing from the proper file path, or there are no textures.

any help pls?

I haven't seen this since I was modding around New Vegas' date=' so I'm a bit rusty.

did you install the files manually? If memory serves, it's because either the texture file is missing from the proper file path, or there are no textures.

[/quote']

yeah, i just unzip the files and copy them into the data folder,

then i used the "light armor 100 armor rating .esp"

i tried the "1 heavy, 30 heavy and 30 light ,esp" too. i installed the hotfix too but nothing works Q.Q

sry for my crappy english

Ok, I actually made this a couple of weeks ago, since asianboy never came back. It places all the armors in different smithing categories. Also rebalanced their weight and protection to be more on par with regular skyrim armors, in fact none of them are as good as dragon armor except for obvious stuff like the alduin armor and some other dragon looking armors. Most armors that looked like clothing to me are classified as clothing and can be found found for smithing under Misc. I also took into account how much skin they actually covered and made up values that are less than regular skyrim armors in some cases, but it's not too bad since I use killer kleo's skimpy armor pack so my regular skyrim armors are already somewhat skimpy, plus I took their base values depending on the material they were classified into, which lead to some funny stuff like light dwarven and ebony armors that weight like 10 to 15 pounds. All(hopefully) Heavy gauntlets have the gauntlet perk assigned that allows them to get the unarmed bonus damage. The recipes are unchanged from the 1 iron ingot requirement, I may get around to changing that but it's unlikely.

So yeah, the short is that the armors aren't much better than the top line vanilla skyrim armors, and some of them are in the iron and hide categories so you can't max smith them. But who cares, the game is really easy anyway, and looking good is more important.

There's also some leveled lists for the outfits that really have no impact in the game right now even if you import them with wrye bash. But that's there because I was actually planning on adding the armors to bandits, and forsworn and other random enemies. I do this with every individual armor mod I download. But I got distracted and there's a lot of armors so I haven't gotten around to doing that yet.

Thanks again to pichuchiu and Alan for bringing us this amazing armor compilation. Actually helps a lot for preventing reaching the dreaded mod limit.

any help pls?

I haven't seen this since I was modding around New Vegas' date=' so I'm a bit rusty.

[/quote']

i tried the "1 heavy, 30 heavy and 30 light ,esp" too. i installed the hotfix too but nothing works Q.Q

Your picture actually looks like a missing mesh, if it was just a missing texture you'd usually get the armor looking all purple. if all the armors are failing that way then you probably placed the meshes in the wrong place.

just to be absolutely sure before even attempting to put these on in game' date=' these will work with JUST skeleton of female models installed? I'd prefer to install as little as possible when concerned with breast and butt animation, and I want to know for sure if that mod can be the only mod I need for the pack.

[/quote']anyone?

any help pls?

[/quote']

The exclamation point actually means the game can't find the specified meshes, not textures, so its a mesh error. If it couldn't find the textures the meshes would be purple. You should check if the meshes are actually in the right place.

well that explains that. I was half wrong, but I was still pretty close to the problem. so the red exclamation is missing meshes, not textures, that makes more sense now that I think about it. thanks for the help on this, I'll remember it better next time.