(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

• 2 weeks later...

This pack contains AWESOME armors, imagine if someone converted this to BODYSLIDE! I'm only using pack 1.

After extensive testing, I've found out that having 3+ followers wearing the armors crashes the game when its loading the followers after zone transition. If you have 2 followers with the armors from the pack and several other followers wearing other stuff, it loads fine.

After all the followers load, you can dress everyone and the game works fine.

Very odd...

Could this be BPP related somehow? But then again, I was playing for hours without CTD and with the followers wearing the armors (just 2).

Any reason it should crash while loading followers? Do the armors have ungodly amounts of detail or something? I have 16gb RAM and 3GB GPU, wtf!

I used to play with 7 followers and never had issues. Only happens when wearing the armors, easily reproduceable.

Is anyone able to get like 5 followers and use a different armor from pack 1 on each follower and play normally?

It might be conflicting with something if I'm the only one with this problem since I have several mods.

Edit: After further testing it seems that if you equip 2+ followers with several armor parts from the pack 1(cuirass, boots, mask, etc) it freezes when loading followers. It's MUCH MORE stable if you just use the cuirass, then it works with 5+ followers, but then you have to use regular armors for the other parts of the body.

Similar issue found here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11040&page=2

One of the archives from the first pack is corrupt. I tried everything' date=' 7zip, winrar, joining them with hjsplit and nothing. Keeps telling me archive is corrupt. I already redownloaded everything and made sure downloads finished successfully so the problem can't be from me.

[/quote']It could be your Computer's RAM problem.

Try download and un-7-zip it on an alternative computer.

(It happens to me when I download and unzip things in my sister's PC. Problem magically disappear when I went back to my own computer. I later replace her RAM and that solves her problem too.)

I guess it won't hurt to ask. As you made patches to change the size of breats in the armors, could you also make one that changes the bosy to the default CBBE3.1? Or at least make the legs less skinny? The armors make the character too thin!

Anyway, excellent work, and I thanks you for it.

One of the archives from the first pack is corrupt. I tried everything' date=' 7zip, winrar, joining them with hjsplit and nothing. Keeps telling me archive is corrupt. I already redownloaded everything and made sure downloads finished successfully so the problem can't be from me.

[/quote']It could be your Computer's RAM problem.

Try download and un-7-zip it on an alternative computer.

(It happens to me when I download and unzip things in my sister's PC. Problem magically disappear when I went back to my own computer. I later replace her RAM and that solves her problem too.)

files 005 and 006 are corrupt at the very least... neither file gets to 150MB. Can someone reupload these files please?

I cannot seem to get this to work. I downloaded all of the files and tried to 7zip them. I ended up with unspecified errors for some and the rest didn't unzip properly to desk. Not sure what I am doing wrong....

Put all files for one package in one folder, right click the number 1 and tell 7zip to "unpack to \TEXTHERE" (or whatever 7zip tells you in English). Wait for the magic.

The archive is split up without the usual .part01, .part02, etc. so 7zip does not recognize the file correctly by trying to open one and unzip it. The right click method with the context menu works, though.

I cannot seem to get this to work. I downloaded all of the files and tried to 7zip them. I ended up with unspecified errors for some and the rest didn't unzip properly to desk. Not sure what I am doing wrong....

Put all files for one package in one folder' date=' right click the number 1 and tell 7zip to "unpack to \TEXTHERE" (or whatever 7zip tells you in English). Wait for the magic.

The archive is split up without the usual .part01, .part02, etc. so 7zip does not recognize the file correctly by trying to open one and unzip it. The right click method with the context menu works, though.

[/quote']

ok so make a folder on the desktop and then place part 1 in that folder. When I place it in there just hit 7zip "extract here"? Then where does that file go? Sorry for the questions I am kind of new to modding....

All 10 files from Pack 1 into one folder and right -> "click extract here" on file number 1. Besides, this has nothing to do with modding or the mod. It is just unpacking the actual file. It is important to have all files from Pack 1 in one folder, because 7zip tries to unpack the content archive file after archive file. It is like having one of those Ikea furnitures: unpacking one item does not build the whole cupboard. You have to unpack all packages and then put the content together. This is what 7zip does with file 1-10 from Pack 1 and having all files in one folder is its prerequisite.

Think i've all but givern up on this pack,only crashes in game are when i'm at blacksmith's ,trying to browse through all the differant armours to make,after around 5 minutes looking always get a CTD,it would have been helpful to have the names of the armours on the pics ,posted in earlier posts,guess i'm going back to good old cbbe and forget bbp as its too much hassle trying to get armours to work etc plus outfits are few and far between than cbbe clobber.

Thanks for the mod and the translation' date=' all the armors I've tested look great when worn as a set. However, I am having the same issue as others where the hands and feet do not line up with the rest of the body when an incomplete set is worn. Anyone have a solution to this problem? Does anyone not have this problem?

I can't seem to find the nude female body mesh's that matches with these armors (so hands and feet don't line up when I take off my boots or gloves). Someone help me out?

awesome armor pack by the way' date=' thanks!

[/quote']

Did you find the solution to this, or has anyone else got any ideas?

I have the exact same problem using the armours on a custom follower:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17302

attachment.php?aid=10590

As you can see, the hands and feet don't seem to scale with the body, with ankles and wrists looking much slimmer.

As far as I can tell it's not skeleton related. I tested it with one of the skeleton models that comes with this BBP mod.

The meshes seem to look okay in Nifskope too.

I can also adjust the body weight in the console with the setnpcweight command. It changes the body, but not the hands and feet.

It's a puzzler to an amateur modder like me!

I have this problem too but in a weird way.

It worked fine at start, but right after I got the Mace of Molag Bal it starts to happen. No idea why. Any help will be appreciated.

I really need help when i install this and go to the forge all that armor names show up but the picture is invisible and when i craft it and put it on my characters body goes invisible idk what to do.

I'm having this exact same problem. It doesn't crash, it's it just turns the respective part of my character invisible when I equip it. I have the .bsa and .esp file in the data directory, I have a bbp skeleton, I even tried uninstalling all my other mods and nothing has worked.

i downloaded all the bsa main files but i dont know where to put these files. all the armor in my game are currently invisible . Is there any texture or meshes files ?

The BSAs(2) and the ESPs(2) go in your Skyrim/data folder. Then tick the ESPs before you start the game. You will have 1 ESP and 1 BSA from each pack.