(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

excuse me is this compatible with caliente body or cbbe ? :D really love the armor

In version 2.2' date=' it contains 130 Armors converted into [b']CBBE3.1 BBP[/b] by Alan. Armors are original made by other authors or ported from Oblivion, thanks for their great job.

In version 2.2, it splits into 2 packs with 2 esps. Pack 1 contains 110 armors and Pack 2 contains other 20 armors. Pack 1 is updated with 1 new wings compared to version 2.02.

Right there in the opening post, the first real paragraph.

Thanks for this mod! I'm using CBBE, TBBP, and bodyslide. I want to use the optional breast size file but when it causes the game to crash when taking off the armor. Without armor on, the game crashes after my save loads. Does anyone know how to get TBBP and the optional breast size file to work at the same time? Thanks!

Thanks for this mod! I'm using CBBE' date=' TBBP, and bodyslide. I want to use the optional breast size file but when it causes the game to crash when taking off the armor. Without armor on, the game crashes after my save loads. Does anyone know how to get TBBP and the optional breast size file to work at the same time? Thanks!

[/quote']

Do you know if Alan intends to make the pack compatible with the new tender bbp from dragonfly? They are both from Arrow & Knee right?

That would be really fantastic.

Good guess' date=' we are in the same group. He agrees to do so but you know since he has made so many armors, it would be an overhaul. Besides any rigid material that covers the breast should never bounce like the jiggling I made. So we have to be selective on which cloth/armor to pick. No worries, we will reconcile these two mods:).

[/quote']

Alan's armor are not weightpainted for the extra bones in the TBBP

skeleton and thats the reason for your CTD.

though you could manually delete Alans body mesh in his armors

and copy over your TBBP enabled bodymesh (with the TBBP bone nodes) to alans armors in NifSkope

but Alan has alot of armors, and the TBBP boobs would come through

(clip) the armors.

so it can be done (and is probably being worked on already)

but will take a while to do

Can someone please tell me how to extract a specific armor from the pack. I have the CK and BSA unpacker. Just not sure how to go about making a standalone armor esp.

You would have to unpack the BSA and get the mesh and texture folder for the armor of choice.

Then you would open the ESP in the CK and find the armor you want (whatever parts you want), from there its a matter of figuring out how to "make" a new item in teh CK and assigning it the proper mesh texture and other stats to yoru desire, then save your new plugin.

Theres a guide out there on how to make items in the CK. Google would be your friend here.

I went ahead and uploaded this to my 150/150 box so nobody else has to mess with all this mediafire nonsense.

If anyone needs it' date=' you can grab it here:

ThePirateBay .torrent

KickAss .torrent

Magnet URL:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:04ECE96B75172342241A28BC219F074B2129BB34&dn=alan+armor+pack+2+2&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%2Fannounce

Thank you so much this makes things a lot easier.

Is it possible to use the UNPB-BBP body?

yes just on items that show parts of the breast things will seem stretched, also there will a be a gash on the side of the waist if items dont cover it

i use the pack with unp and the -50% breast skeleton

pretty sure unpb was designed to have the same size as cbbe so should be fine without the need to use of the skeletons

Is it possible to use the UNPB-BBP body?

yes just on items that show parts of the breast things will seem stretched' date=' also there will a be a gash on the side of the waist if items dont cover it

i use the pack with unp and the -50% breast skeleton

pretty sure unpb was designed to have the same size as cbbe so should be fine without the need to use of the skeletons

[/quote']

Thanks!!

i got it to work.. ... . .. .. . . . .. dear god this took 7 hours just restarted skyrim.. so i cant use em yet but lets hope im happy. ty all whoever postedi n htese 40 pages. it actually helped...

and ofcourse the creator and poster for this all

edit: this is seriously epic... some are better then others cuz of how they look but damn... its cool

okay.... still working...

got 7zip and hjsplit.. i did it all i combined the 10 files and the 3 files seperatly... they became bigger BSA files... i then used 7zip to extrace too \Program Files (x86).\.Steam\.steamapps\.common\.skyrim\.Data

it all went in.. etc etc.. i did the hat patch the 1st person view patch

i have cbbe and teh chbscbbs w.e its called lol and the skeleton... ITS all tehre.

i have the esp files... am i suppose to put both in.. and just delete 3/4 in each folder so i ahve one armor rating?..? im really bad at this stuff.. -sigh- please help

Saiyu, each ESP correlates to an armour rating and you choose one for Pack one and One for Pack two. It doesn't matter that the two chosen aren't the same it just means the armours in pack one will have a different rating and class than armour pack two :)

BTW does anyone know where more BBP armours not included in this pack can be downloaded?

hi thanks for this AWESOME mod, it works great and have no problem for me

but is there a full list of mods included? for pack 1 and 2

with this complete pack, i wanna delete all the ones that i have installed seperately, to save space on comp, i have alot of repeats i think, plus i can use console help to find all the additem codes :P