(Updated 9/23)Alan's BBP Armor Pack 2.2 (English version by Alan)

Can someone help me. All the armors are craftable in the forge but when i put them on nothing happens' date=' im still naked.

[/quote']

you need all the files involved..

the 10 parts of the BSA for pack 1.

The 3 parts of the BSA for pack 2.

and 2 ESPs

if you only got the ESPs then they will appear in the forge, but since they have no mesh or texture to refer to (which are in the BSAs) theres no model to render and thus, naked.

Guys i have asked once' date=' with no luck :( , and will try again - How I can get bigger breast size for this armors?!? Have tried to put optional files but also with no luck... I have done this stuff before a zillion times with god knows how much skeletons, sliders, armors etc. and only here I cant get anything except default small size :(:(:(:(:(:(

[/quote']

I used to have no effect with optional breast size file but since revision 2.2 it works for me (except ctd when I remove armor). Try disabling as many mods as possible that affect body/skeleton.

Thanks for answering, but still no luck :( is it possible that some1 put some pics with max size skeleton?

+50% looks like this for me :

TYVM! Well that is why I was thinking that something isnt right i have in mind something much bigger, regarding some skeletons... :) But at least I have found what is prob, most modders use in consideration only SH variable in caliente's slider, but with SH+SSH manipulation u get much better - roundly looking breasts, but thaen u cant get much from many mods like this one or super-mega tender walking by dragonfly... :(

the BSA's i saved and moved into skyrim data' date=' and the ESP's i unpacked with WinRAR and moved into skyrim data as well. Used light armor 100 files

[/quote']

Sounds like you might have missed a step in unpacking the files you downloaded. the 10 and 3 part files are a 7z format.. you have to Use the 7zip program to unpack them.

its just a 10 part zip file, that still has to be unzipped.

For some reason; I just can't seem to download the Mediafire archive parts without them being corrupted. I've downloaded 1-10 and then 1-3 five times and they have been corrupt each time. Downloading other Mediafire files from this site work fine (just downloaded the Sword Dancer set from the What Mod is This thread and had no problems). I have an older version of Alan's that I downloaded from this thread and it worked fine...but the current version just won't download properly.

If I try the Rapidgator download link it tells me I need to register to download. Are there any other downloads for these armor packs? After trying five times with the overall file size of this mod; it's getting a bit frustrating not being able to get them to work.

For some reason; I just can't seem to download the Mediafire archive parts without them being corrupted. I've downloaded 1-10 and then 1-3 five times and they have been corrupt each time. Downloading other Mediafire files from this site work fine (just downloaded the Sword Dancer set from the What Mod is This thread and had no problems). I have an older version of Alan's that I downloaded from this thread and it worked fine...but the current version just won't download properly.

If I try the Rapidgator download link it tells me I need to register to download. Are there any other downloads for these armor packs? After trying five times with the overall file size of this mod; it's getting a bit frustrating not being able to get them to work.

Triple check that you didnt download one of the parts twice and missed another.

I had a similar issue until i realized i missed part 5 and had an extra part 6.

Using Google Chrome, I can check Download names and such while downloading to make sure I haven't downloaded one part multiple times or missed a part of an archive. Each of the five times I've went from 1 to 10 and then from 1 to 3.

It looks like I might have to register an account with Rapidgator if I want to update this mod. As long as a free registration is good enough, I guess it isn't all bad.

Using Google Chrome' date=' I can check Download names and such while downloading to make sure I haven't downloaded one part multiple times or missed a part of an archive. Each of the five times I've went from 1 to 10 and then from 1 to 3.

It looks like I might have to register an account with Rapidgator if I want to update this mod. As long as a free registration is good enough, I guess it isn't all bad.

[/quote']

Try Firefox instead of using Chrome when downloading, it might help.

I've tried both Winrar and 7Zip to attempt to unzip them. Once they finish downloading, they never adopt the zip file thumbnail icon. If I try to use 7zip nothing happens. If I try Winrar; the unzip window pops up and informs me that the files are corrupted.

Other files I've gotten from this site in Zip format unzip just fine with 7Zip, and all files I've gotten from LL in the past week (with the exception of this pack) install and unzip fine.

Going to try the Rapidgator links and see if they work. I'll report back to the thread once I find out. If they work; there's a good chance that other people having Mediafire problems with this mod might use that as an alternative.

EDIT: Part 1 of the Rapidgator link downloaded just fine, so there's something my system just doesn't like about the Mediafire links for this mod pack. So anyone having issues with the Mediafire archive might want to give the RG links a shot. That's the good news.

Bad news is that Rapidgator seems to cap off at about 49 KB/s download speed, so it will take a while (took me about 5 hours just to get part 1 downloaded.

Big thanks to everyone who chimed in and tried to help out with my technical difficulties; most appreciated guys.

I've tried both Winrar and 7Zip to attempt to unzip them. Once they finish downloading' date=' they never adopt the zip file thumbnail icon. If I try to use 7zip nothing happens. If I try Winrar; the unzip window pops up and informs me that the files are corrupted.

Other files I've gotten from this site in Zip format unzip just fine with 7Zip, and all files I've gotten from LL in the past week (with the exception of this pack) install and unzip fine.

Going to try the Rapidgator links and see if they work. I'll report back to the thread once I find out. If they work; there's a good chance that other people having Mediafire problems with this mod might use that as an alternative.

EDIT: Part 1 of the Rapidgator link downloaded just fine, so there's something my system just doesn't like about the Mediafire links for this mod pack. So anyone having issues with the Mediafire archive might want to give the RG links a shot. That's the good news.

Bad news is that Rapidgator seems to cap off at about 49 KB/s download speed, so it will take a while (took me about 5 hours just to get part 1 downloaded.

Big thanks to everyone who chimed in and tried to help out with my technical difficulties; most appreciated guys.

[/quote']

I would like to know when did you last re-install windows, that's if you are using windows OS. Because I had problems with windows before where my downloads would be f-ed up until I re-installed windows. I found out that my Registry got f-ed up and that downloading anything was difficult. I don't know if that could be your problem with downloading from Mediafire after you had tried another downloader.

Its hard to say really whats happening.

I know that the files never adoped any sort of thumbnail icon for me even with 7zip installed.

The only thing i could do was rightclick on part 1, to open the right-click menu which has a 7zip option in it for me.

Using that i was able to unpack the file just fine, once i made sure i had all 10 parts.

Its hard to say really whats happening.

I know that the files never adoped any sort of thumbnail icon for me even with 7zip installed.

The only thing i could do was rightclick on part 1' date=' to open the right-click menu which has a 7zip option in it for me.

Using that i was able to unpack the file just fine, once i made sure i had all 10 parts.

[/quote']

I had that happen before with the icons not showing up. The way I fixed that was to change the 7zip install location in the program files. It was installed in the x86 program files, then I uninstalled it and changed it to the regular program files. I found out that x86 program files use UAC's. I don't know if you are using windows 64bit, but if you are you should try and change the install location of 7zip.

The mod is installing just fine through Rapidgator (it's going slowly, but it's working...which is what's important).

My Windows install is less than two months old (upgraded to 64 bit premium).

I've downloaded a few more mods from the "what mod is this" thread via Mediafire, and they worked fine...it's just the Mediafire archive links in this thread that cause problems for some reason.

All I have left is the RG download for pack 2, and then I have to hope that the FPS/Hat patches and the ESP archives will download correctly. The 2 part archive for pack 1 downloaded and unzips fine.

Just downloaded the 3 Pack2 files, opened up first file with 7Zip, could see the BSA and dragged it to data folder no problem. Have not downloaded Pack 1 yet, and not sure I really want that many armors all at once, just due to the fact I know I won't use all of them. I do like a small clean setup, so Pack2's 20 Armors is perfect. Really appreciate you sharing this !!! One question on the possibility of someone converting any of these to UNPB. Would Alan allow this? If so, I can think of a few potential UNPB modders who may be looking for work.

Your album for pack 1 displays many armors that are also included in part 2. Are we downloading duplicates here?

It's also damn slow to browse through the screenshots in that album since there is only one row and you can only move forward by two pictures at a time.

i think the CK name of the armors seems different i may be mistaking. but im making the mod lore craft friendly and making the smithing list less cluttered.

Have you had any progress on the Lore Craft rework?

I was thinking of doing something like this myself' date=' digging into the CK and figuring out how to rearrange their crafting cost and perk requirements.

Your album for pack 1 displays many armors that are also included in part 2. Are we downloading duplicates here?

It's also damn slow to browse through the screenshots in that album since there is only one row and you can only move forward by two pictures at a time.

in the album for pack 1 you can actually go backwards one level to view a grid layout.

it goes into single picture mode which puts them in a row below but theres another view thats a grid layout.

though i agree its kinda cluttered.

anyone else having issues with invisible bodies? when i try to equip any of these armors' date=' body parts go naked. thanks in advance. :) i'm using CBBE BBP body btw. thanks!

[/quote']

I am experiencing invisible body too, this never happened to me before.

EDIT: I downloaded both gator and mediafire links and I still get invisible body. This was working before I updated to the newer version. Something is horribly horribly wrong here.

EDIT 2: I unpacked everything using BSA unpacker and put everything inside my data folder and it worked. i still wanted the bsa to work though as it's easier to remove.

EDIT 3: Okay I finally made the BSA to work, turns out I used an older version of the esp which I thought a 2.2 one. Dont use any other esp aside from the one in the 1st page.

anyone else having issues with invisible bodies? when i try to equip any of these armors' date=' body parts go naked. thanks in advance. :) i'm using CBBE BBP body btw. thanks!

[/quote']

I am experiencing invisible body too, this never happened to me before.

EDIT: I downloaded both gator and mediafire links and I still get invisible body. This was working before I updated to the newer version. Something is horribly horribly wrong here.

EDIT 2: I unpacked everything using BSA unpacker and put everything inside my data folder and it worked. i still wanted the bsa to work though as it's easier to remove.

EDIT 3: Okay I finally made the BSA to work, turns out I used an older version of the esp which I thought a 2.2 one. Dont use any other esp aside from the one in the 1st page.

thanks a million! i figured the bsa file file is not working for me so i just extracted and placed them manually. again, thank you :)