1 hour ago, Thorax117 said:

Updated to 2.89 but from an old version but i'm not able so see spawn the traits comments, also after setting to 100 the percentages of some of them, tryed also a clean save but nothing, maybe i should try first to cancel manually the scripts from the save file? 

if you have adjusted the percentages in the traits (for which will show how often). you do not need to remove them from the save file manually.

look for the reset the mod button in the MCM. using that will shut down all the controlling quests (the ones that actually cause them to be used in the game), and restart

them with your current settings.  you may (or may not) have to do one extra step - manually turn off player comments and then turn it back on (sometimes after hitting 

the reset mod button i have to do this and sometimes not).

9 hours ago, valcon767 said:

if you have adjusted the percentages in the traits (for which will show how often). you do not need to remove them from the save file manually.

look for the reset the mod button in the MCM. using that will shut down all the controlling quests (the ones that actually cause them to be used in the game), and restart

them with your current settings.  you may (or may not) have to do one extra step - manually turn off player comments and then turn it back on (sometimes after hitting 

the reset mod button i have to do this and sometimes not).

Thanks for the tips, tryed to follow these steps but the problem persists: clean save>reset>turn off and on of player comments.

Initially i was thinking to some mods conflicts but in that case wouldn't work neither the generic comments, but them show up perfectly,only the traits don't spawn, so could that be somehow a conflict with the precedent version of SG?

On 19/12/2017 at 12:13 PM, Thorax117 said:

Thanks for the tips, tryed to follow these steps but the problem persists: clean save>reset>turn off and on of player comments.

Initially i was thinking to some mods conflicts but in that case wouldn't work neither the generic comments, but them show up perfectly,only the traits don't spawn, so could that be somehow a conflict with the precedent version of SG?

It is possible that upgrading from an old version, especially if it was the old Devious Device dependent one, that some of the scripts have not updated correctly.

The only way to really tell is to start a new game and see if you then get comments.

7 hours ago, napsom said:

Mod doesn't work for me for some reason, does this mod work with special edition?

It requires Fuz Roh Doh for the non-voiced dialogue to show up. As far as I know Fuz hasn't been ported to Skyrim SE yet.

16 hours ago, JimmyJimJim said:

It is possible that upgrading from an old version, especially if it was the old Devious Device dependent one, that some of the scripts have not updated correctly.

The only way to really tell is to start a new game and see if you then get comments.

It requires Fuz Roh Doh for the non-voiced dialogue to show up. As far as I know Fuz hasn't been ported to Skyrim SE yet.

Thanks for the reply, tryed a new game installing the last version with the other mods, but i get the same problem; i'll wait for the future versions and eventually i'll retry.

On 22/12/2017 at 4:45 AM, Thorax117 said:

Thanks for the reply, tryed a new game installing the last version with the other mods, but i get the same problem; i'll wait for the future versions and eventually i'll retry.

It's probably a long shot but are you sure Fuz is installed? It's the only thin I can think of that might cause you not to see the dialogue.

11 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

SD+ AND BEING FEMALE EXPANSION ..IF POSSIBLE ...this mod is truly amazing..

Not quite sure what you mean? Are you asking for dialogue integration for these mods?

On 12/18/2017 at 4:35 PM, Thorax117 said:

Updated to 2.89 but from an old version but i'm not able so see spawn the traits comments, also after setting to 100 the percentages of some of them, tryed also a clean save but nothing, maybe i should try first to cancel manually the scripts from the save file? 

I'm a bit confused, do you mean you see all the comments, but don't see "trait" specific comments?  There is a limited number of trait-based comments in any situation/location, and even if you set one trait to 100 and all the others to 0 you will still only see that trait 50% of the time (the other 50% will be generic). 

Draugr tombs and bandit camps have some of the best variety for comments I believe, best way to test if your traits are working would possibly be to go to a draugr tomb, set narrator/story to 100%, and spam the dialogue key a few times and see if you get one of the storytime lines.  If you do, your traits are working fine.

If you are seeing player/4th wall comments at all, your install is probably ok.  If you mean player comments aren't working at all, sorry not sure what the problem might be.

On 23/12/2017 at 7:36 PM, JimmyJimJim said:

It's probably a long shot but are you sure Fuz is installed? It's the only thin I can think of that might cause you not to see the dialogue.

Not quite sure what you mean? Are you asking for dialogue integration for these mods?

Yes yes, i installed Fuz!

On 23/12/2017 at 8:45 PM, Reesewow said:

I'm a bit confused, do you mean you see all the comments, but don't see "trait" specific comments?  There is a limited number of trait-based comments in any situation/location, and even if you set one trait to 100 and all the others to 0 you will still only see that trait 50% of the time (the other 50% will be generic). 

Draugr tombs and bandit camps have some of the best variety for comments I believe, best way to test if your traits are working would possibly be to go to a draugr tomb, set narrator/story to 100%, and spam the dialogue key a few times and see if you get one of the storytime lines.  If you do, your traits are working fine.

If you are seeing player/4th wall comments at all, your install is probably ok.  If you mean player comments aren't working at all, sorry not sure what the problem might be.

I placed all the percentages (story, narrator, etc...) to 100 to max the spawn possibilities, but during the animation scenes, they don't spawn, i just saw generic comment that are equivalent to those i saw in the precedent versions!

But, just to know, these traits comments may appear in any situation, or only for example when you enter in a dungeon?

2 hours ago, Thorax117 said:

I placed all the percentages (story, narrator, etc...) to 100 to max the spawn possibilities, but during the animation scenes, they don't spawn, i just saw generic comment that are equivalent to those i saw in the precedent versions!

But, just to know, these traits comments may appear in any situation, or only for example when you enter in a dungeon?

To me it sounds like the mods is working properly honestly.

Animations?  You only get comments about Sexlab scenes if the player is a victim, and they are only slightly changed by your trait options (high orgasmic will make the comments more likely to say they are going to cum ect).  If it is not an aggressive scene, there are no comments right now other than regular player/npc comments that happen at the same time.

I would recommend checking Jim's posts in the tread, he explains how the trait sliders work.  Setting all of them to 100 is actually terrible for variety, because it makes the options further down the list very rare.  Traits just affect the chances a comment will be a certain tone, how often the character talks is based on the timers and other options in the MCM menu.  Comments will happen all the time based on your settings.

hi its good mod but there are some problems. actually, this mod conflict to slaverun and sexlab infamy. in detail, npc's comments about player interrupt quest situation.

so the quest stop after that. 

could you fix that problems? i wanna use these good mod together

Hi, I've been wondering if its possible for you to add some new comments based on arousal? Like, players arousal is high, then it says some things like "im soaking wet, I hope nobody notices it" like the character is afraid of being raped etc. Too bad I don't have a head to think more, because I would help. So could that become a thing? Happy new year

On 25/12/2017 at 3:45 AM, Thorax117 said:

Sounds like it is working if you're seeing generic comments. It is possible that you are in a location that simply doesn't have many or any comments assigned to it yet. As already mentioned setting all traits to 100% is actually a very bad idea as it will prevent traits that are further down the list from triggering. I did write a calculation of percentages for those who want all traits active and with the same weighting. I'll add it to the OP as well for clarity.

Comments only trigger during sex scenes where your character is the victim. In all other situations comments won't be used at all. The type of comments used also depends on the race of the attacker and some don't have any specific comments yet either. 

The most likely places to see comments is in Draugr tombs so explore some of those areas :smile: Don't forget to set your timers up correctly and/or set a "speak" key to force your character to talk.

On 26/12/2017 at 2:14 PM, tead1234 said:

hi its good mod but there are some problems. actually, this mod conflict to slaverun and sexlab infamy. in detail, npc's comments about player interrupt quest situation.

so the quest stop after that. 

could you fix that problems? i wanna use these good mod together

I'll see if I can add some checks to prevent this, however it also depends on how those mods were constructed.

2 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Hi, I've been wondering if its possible for you to add some new comments based on arousal? Like, players arousal is high, then it says some things like "im soaking wet, I hope nobody notices it" like the character is afraid of being raped etc. Too bad I don't have a head to think more, because I would help. So could that become a thing? Happy new year

Yes, that could definitely become a thing :smile: I did have some arousal based comments in the traits where they would become more explicit the higher their arousal became, but it was a huge amount of work so I stopped work on that area in preference of the trait system.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone :smiley:

On 25/12/2017 at 8:08 AM, Reesewow said:

To me it sounds like the mods is working properly honestly.

Animations?  You only get comments about Sexlab scenes if the player is a victim, and they are only slightly changed by your trait options (high orgasmic will make the comments more likely to say they are going to cum ect).  If it is not an aggressive scene, there are no comments right now other than regular player/npc comments that happen at the same time.

I would recommend checking Jim's posts in the tread, he explains how the trait sliders work.  Setting all of them to 100 is actually terrible for variety, because it makes the options further down the list very rare.  Traits just affect the chances a comment will be a certain tone, how often the character talks is based on the timers and other options in the MCM menu.  Comments will happen all the time based on your settings.

11 hours ago, JimmyJimJim said:

Sounds like it is working if you're seeing generic comments. It is possible that you are in a location that simply doesn't have many or any comments assigned to it yet. As already mentioned setting all traits to 100% is actually a very bad idea as it will prevent traits that are further down the list from triggering. I did write a calculation of percentages for those who want all traits active and with the same weighting. I'll add it to the OP as well for clarity.

Comments only trigger during sex scenes where your character is the victim. In all other situations comments won't be used at all. The type of comments used also depends on the race of the attacker and some don't have any specific comments yet either. 

The most likely places to see comments is in Draugr tombs so explore some of those areas :smile: Don't forget to set your timers up correctly and/or set a "speak" key to force your character to talk.

I'll see if I can add some checks to prevent this, however it also depends on how those mods were constructed.

Yes, that could definitely become a thing :smile: I did have some arousal based comments in the traits where they would become more explicit the higher their arousal became, but it was a huge amount of work so I stopped work on that area in preference of the trait system.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone :smiley:

Clear, i'll try to make more attempts then! Thanks for the tips!

12 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Any plans to have the rape comments recognise the animation type, like Anal or Oral or MMF?

I know it does work with some Oral animations but it doesn't seem to work often for me.

Actually the code to do this is already in the mod, I just haven't written any real specific dialogue. It is also somewhat hit and miss as some animations start with one type and switch to a different position (I think Lover's Victim also puts in a chance for animations to switch) and I can't detect that change, i can only go off keywords for the animation which is why I have a more generic approach to the type of sex position and instead focus on the attacker race etc.

Hi, 

i installed your mod two days ago, and it works mostly fine (i also have some questions).

-i deactivated some of the comments categories (bump/knock over), but i still get them after reloading the save/using the mod reset button. Also got a narrator comment with it at 0 once.

-sometimes i get raped, can't figure out why. Just know that it's in inns, and it ignores anything i'm wearing (clothes, armor, even DDs that should block it...). should be tied to -at least- the knock over dialogues.

-by default, both player comment AND player comment 4th wall are on (that's just a passing comment from me though)

-reset button for the mod, according to the ingame messages i get, seem to deactivate then reactivate EVERY comment category, even those i unchecked in the menu. may be a factor in line number one. MCM still appears like i set it up though. I really don't know what's on and off anymore.

So, in the end, it works and it's cool, but i can't manage to set it up right.

Great job, and please help ^-^

56 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

-i deactivated some of the comments categories (bump/knock over), but i still get them after reloading the save/using the mod reset button.

-sometimes i get raped, can't figure out why. Just know that it's in inns, and it ignores anything i'm wearing (clothes, armor, even DDs that should block it...). should be tied to -at least- the knock over dialogues.

For these two, try disabling "Unhelpful NPC dialogue".  That category is for NPC's raping your character, and I think it includes a knock-over dialogue ("Clumsy girl - get over here!" or something similar).  That unfortunately means if you disable the other knock over dialogues, I'm pretty sure you have a near 100% chance of triggering a scene if you knock something over in an inn.

The other option if you want the rape events to happen "sometimes" is to enable the regular knock over dialogue.  That way actually getting a sex scene for tripping over something should be rare, as most of the time it will just be a normal comment.

1 hour ago, Clockwinding said:

reset button for the mod, according to the ingame messages i get, seem to deactivate then reactivate EVERY comment category, even those i unchecked in the menu. may be a factor in line number one. MCM still appears like i set it up though. I really don't know what's on and off anymore.

So, in the end, it works and it's cool, but i can't manage to set it up right.

Great job, and please help ^-^

as for the reset button it does deactivate and reactivate all the comment categories this mod handles.  to set the ones you want off back to off after resetting

the mod, just turn them on again (check box enabled) exit the MCM, then open the MCM and turn them off again.  has worked for me every time.