Hi guys! Could any of you give me a hint on how strip-search works? 

I've seen the toggle in MCM "Guard Quest" iirc, and then in tesVedit, but I cant trigger it in game. Probably it's just me being inpatient, but maybe there is some hard requirements as to wearing armor or the opposite not-wearing it, or it's some specific slider decides the chance of it. Or maybe I switched of required option? Yeah, I switched the Guard dialogues, I know it's kind of silly giving the mod name, but they were to talkative in the Jarls presence to my taste. And giving said Quest was having its separate switch, I though turning off guards should be ok.

6 hours ago, BushJr said:

I've seen the toggle in MCM "Guard Quest" iirc, and then in tesVedit, but I cant trigger it in game. Probably it's just me being inpatient, but maybe there is some hard requirements as to wearing armor or the opposite not-wearing it, or it's some specific slider decides the chance of it. Or maybe I switched of required option? Yeah, I switched the Guard dialogues, I know it's kind of silly giving the mod name, but they were to talkative in the Jarls presence to my taste. And giving said Quest was having its separate switch, I though turning off guards should be ok.

The Guard Strip Search is not currently available due to some reliance on Devious Devices etc which was then changed to soft dependency and I haven't had time to update the quest. It is something I will look at shortly as well as adding some more scripted events.

***QUICK UPDATE***

Added the ability for the mod to detect when belts and plugs are equipped and I've added some basic dialogue for those items.

I have also set the "unhelpful" NPC dialogue to reset after 24hrs rather than 4hrs. This should reduce the number of spankings you receive for being clumsy!

6 hours ago, BushJr said:

I believe that scenario was disabled a few version releases ago after some functional issues cropped up with it, but Jim has stated he's still working on re-implementing it once he gets it fixed :cool:

I think the last version that still had the strip search function active was the v2.62DD if it's still in the files section, but downgrading would lose a lot of the other added features since then, like the traits categories and added dialog :confused:

Edit: lol Jim's already on it while I'm still editing :tongue:

1 hour ago, S4WDU5T said:

I believe that scenario was disabled a few version releases ago after some functional issues cropped up with it, but Jim has stated he's still working on re-implementing it once he gets it fixed :cool:

I think the last version that still had the strip search function active was the v2.62DD if it's still in the files section, but downgrading would lose a lot of the other added features since then, like the traits categories and added dialog :confused:

Edit: lol Jim's already on it while I'm still editing :tongue:

Ninja'd :smiley:

Just a quick quesion - is anyone following this mod who can produce Sexlab animations? Just asking as it'd be cool to get some custom animations done for this mod especially the guard strip search etc. I've had a look at the Get Stripped mod to see if I can plug in to it via a soft dependency but it doesn't look like I can easily.

2 hours ago, JimmyJimJim said:

Just a quick quesion - is anyone following this mod who can produce Sexlab animations? Just asking as it'd be cool to get some custom animations done for this mod especially the guard strip search etc. I've had a look at the Get Stripped mod to see if I can plug in to it via a soft dependency but it doesn't look like I can easily.

Depending on the event(s) or variations you have in mind, could the Serial Strip mod be useful? Some may find it more shocking/humiliating to be forced to strip themselves rather than having the clothes torn from them involuntarily, maybe throw on a scared facial expression and full blush if told "cooperate and strip off your armor right now or I'm dragging you to jail" kinda thing before the choice between doing as told (which would kick off the Serial Strip sequence) or taking your chances with defiance (which could lead to the "alternative" of then having the armor torn off anyway and the guard not being happy with having to do it himself, leading to other possibly less-favorable outcomes than just jail  ;)

5 hours ago, JimmyJimJim said:

Having custom animations for this mod would be very cool, here's hoping someone takes up the offer.

Barring that I think there are some animations floating around that you could probably include in your mod for use in the strip scene.  As S4WDU5T mentioned Serial Strip has self-stripping animations, which you could include to use stand-alone to avoid adding a new Master file (the mod Thief uses these animations for scripted pre-sex stripping scenes without Serial Strip as a requirement). 

The other animation I can think of is the DefeatZaZCoverSelfF that is included in Defeat (a version is included in Cursed Loot as well), which is the hands-covering body animation that can be used while moving.

Thanks for the update!

It wasn't really stripping or cover animations that I was really after as there are already the mods you mentioned to handle them. I was more after specific animations such as a frisking animation etc that can be used to make a scene more interesting.

I have already got permission from SirNibbles to include his butt slap animations (although they need pairing up etc).

7 hours ago, JimmyJimJim said:

Ninja'd :smiley:

If there are any animations in that mod you could use you can just make that mod a "requirement" as in have it's assets installed but not necessarily activate it's esp.

9 minutes ago, swmas said:

If there are any animations in that mod you could use you can just make that mod a "requirement" as in have it's assets installed but not necessarily activate it's esp.

This is true, same way that Estrus Chaurus+ requires the assets only from Estrus for Skyrim, but not the scripts or .esp.  I would love the chance to see the Get Stripped animations again without needing the mod installed at all times.

2 hours ago, swmas said:

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

This is true, same way that Estrus Chaurus+ requires the assets only from Estrus for Skyrim, but not the scripts or .esp.  I would love the chance to see the Get Stripped animations again without needing the mod installed at all times.

Ah ok, hadn't thought of doing it that way. I'll see if I can get something working without needing the .esp to be active.

11 hours ago, Corsayr said:

:open_mouth:

OMG that would be soooo cool!!!!

It sure would :smiley:

10 hours ago, Nepro said:

Mod got updated with new player comments. Will male player slut shame female NPCs or something like that?

This mod if very female player character centric. I don't really have any plans to make comments for a male player character.

Sexist Guards 2.90
1. On Player comments write errors in papyrus-log (but comments working):

[01/06/2018 - 12:57:36AM] Error: alias PlayerFollower on quest _SexistGuardsPlayerComments (8901B095): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
    [alias PlayerFollower on quest _SexistGuardsPlayerComments (8901B095)].ReferenceAlias.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (89044103)].SF__SGPlayerCommentsV2_03044103.Fragment_4() - "SF__SGPlayerCommentsV2_03044103.psc" Line 28

2. Do not work checking plugs.
Error in script _sgdditemchecker.psc (size of array):

Spoiler

5a51546d335ca_SexistGuardsDDv2.90_sgdditemchecker_psc.thumb.png.e625342f4c7e3ee9fde201a0983ac775.png

After fix and update this script needs a clean save (with save cleaner) otherwise write errors in papyrus-log:

[01/06/2018 - 12:50:27AM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest _SexistGuardsMCM (8900BC37)]._SGDDItemChecker.checkDDKeywords() - "_sgdditemchecker.psc" Line 140
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest _SexistGuardsMCM (8900BC37)]._SGDDItemChecker.OnObjectEquipped() - "_sgdditemchecker.psc" Line 121
[01/06/2018 - 12:50:27AM] Error: Array index 17 is out of range (0-16)
stack:
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest _SexistGuardsMCM (8900BC37)]._SGDDItemChecker.checkDDKeywords() - "_sgdditemchecker.psc" Line 140
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest _SexistGuardsMCM (8900BC37)]._SGDDItemChecker.OnObjectEquipped() - "_sgdditemchecker.psc" Line 121

3. Incorrect conditions for comments when the player is covered with cum (Equal to 0.000).

Spoiler

5a5154c1512cb_SexistGuardsDDv2.90CumComment.thumb.png.3cfbc9184e06767793773361f021740a.png

(I also increased the probability, because too rarely appear)

4. Incorrect conditions for comments when the player wearing DD-devices (Not equal to 1.000).

Spoiler

5a5154d205ca0_SexistGuardsDDv2.90DDComment.thumb.png.5ba1bd2f4a8dd14986d1215c069a95fe.png

14 hours ago, Asertyp said:

Sexist Guards 2.90
1. On Player comments write errors in papyrus-log (but comments working):

[01/06/2018 - 12:57:36AM] Error: alias PlayerFollower on quest _SexistGuardsPlayerComments (8901B095): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
    [alias PlayerFollower on quest _SexistGuardsPlayerComments (8901B095)].ReferenceAlias.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (89044103)].SF__SGPlayerCommentsV2_03044103.Fragment_4() - "SF__SGPlayerCommentsV2_03044103.psc" Line 28

2. Do not work checking plugs.
Error in script _sgdditemchecker.psc (size of array):

Hide contents

5a51546d335ca_SexistGuardsDDv2.90_sgdditemchecker_psc.thumb.png.e625342f4c7e3ee9fde201a0983ac775.png

After fix and update this script needs a clean save (with save cleaner) otherwise write errors in papyrus-log:

[01/06/2018 - 12:50:27AM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
[01/06/2018 - 12:50:27AM] Error: Array index 17 is out of range (0-16)
stack:

3. Incorrect conditions for comments when the player is covered with cum (Equal to 0.000).

Hide contents

5a5154c1512cb_SexistGuardsDDv2.90CumComment.thumb.png.3cfbc9184e06767793773361f021740a.png

(I also increased the probability, because too rarely appear)

4. Incorrect conditions for comments when the player wearing DD-devices (Not equal to 1.000).

Hide contents

5a5154d205ca0_SexistGuardsDDv2.90DDComment.thumb.png.5ba1bd2f4a8dd14986d1215c069a95fe.png

Thanks for reporting those problems...hopefully all fixed in the new version.

3 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

So, the comments during sex scenes doesnt work because I have free cam on. Is there a mod that makes 3rd person camera behave like free? I dont meant completly but just a bit? Thanks in advance

Not sure what you mean by "a bit of free camera", but there are some customization camera mods around that might be able to manipulate the 3rd person camera a bit.  I've never tried it myself.  I doubt that those mods will make 3rd person behave like free cam at all, that is simply an engine limitation in Skyrim that subtitles are not visible in free cam mode.

7 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Hmm ok. Another question, is there an option to make the text last longer? Sometimes I read only half of it and its already gone. I didnt see the setting in the MCM menu. So could that be added in the next update? 

Along with the "travelling too fast" thing the above poster mentioned, it is recommended to turn off "General Subtitles" is Skyrim's display settings.  That option seems to conflict with some types of comments, causing them to disappear very quickly even when standing still.

8 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Hmm ok. Another question, is there an option to make the text last longer? Sometimes I read only half of it and its already gone. I didnt see the setting in the MCM menu. So could that be added in the next update? 

A longer description than just "slow down" is that the dialogue doesn't actually come from your player character (even though it looks like it). It actually comes from an invisible xMarker that has the same name as your character. When the dialogue is triggered the xMarker jumps to your current location and you see the dialogue.

However, the xMarker doesn't follow your character it just jumps to your last position and if you move too far away from that position the dialogue disappears. 

The fix is to have the xMarker move with your player, but that caused all sorts of problems such as dialogue remaining on the screen forever :frown:

50 minutes ago, Gyra-ting said:

Can you add a function for sexist husbands?

Perhaps even some events around marriage?

Certainly could be an option. Did you have any dialogue in mind?

1 hour ago, SirNibbles said:

Which were some other "frisking" animations you were after?

Well, it'd be great to have a frisking animation for when the guard searches you during the strip search quest...except they're are perhaps not really frisking but more like groping the player etc :smile: In my mind the guard is standing behind the player and letting their hands roam over her body while she struggles.

I have other ideas where NPCs would grab the player by the hair/neck while they fondle/grope the player.

And even more for struggling scenes when using bondage furniture....oh how I wish I knew how to make Skyrim animations!

1 hour ago, JimmyJimJim said:

Well, it'd be great to have a frisking animation for when the guard searches you during the strip search quest...except they're are perhaps not really frisking but more like groping the player etc :smile: In my mind the guard is standing behind the player and letting their hands roam over her body while she struggles.

I have other ideas where NPCs would grab the player by the hair/neck while they fondle/grope the player.

And even more for struggling scenes when using bondage furniture....oh how I wish I knew how to make Skyrim animations!

That would be amazing!  I mean, you really don't need to frisk someone once they're naked, but that just makes it worse/better.

Would there be something to stop the player immediately redressing?  Like maybe the guard takes your stuff back to barracks for a more thorough examination, so you have to walk through town naked to collect it?  Would get tedious if it happened too often though.  Maybe one of a number of random outcomes?