Wanted to mention I love that you added female lines to the inns for the servers/innkeepers.  Small touch but it does bump up the illusion that the player character isn't the only target for sexist comments/actions, especially in inns.

A possible future idea that could be a lot of fun would be the addition of small scenes that could play out between male and female NPCs in inns.  They could be restricted to non-followers, and possibly only naked/server outfit/unarmored females.  Even without tapping into Sexlab they could add a lot of flavour.

Ideas

- server walks to male npc and the male npc does a stagger animation.  Male yells at female for spilling his drink and orders her to do something humiliating as punishment (so similar comments as the bump comments vs the player, but the NPCs actually act them out).  Punishments could be the spanking animation/going naked for a period of time/boot licking ect.

- male tears off a server's cloths (unequip body armor), nearby npcs do the laughing emote while the victim cowers/covers self

- if a female npc has no body armor/cloths they could be considered naked, and treated as the inn whore (would work well with other mods like hydra slave girls, or just if the player strips an npc).  Similar situation as if the player is naked or bound in an inn.

- server dances (naked or otherwise) while the bard plays.  Would have the most impact with a sexy dance replacer installed.

Just some thoughts to add to the pile, thanks for all the recent updates, mod just keeps getting better.

18 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Wanted to mention I love that you added female lines to the inns for the servers/innkeepers.  Small touch but it does bump up the illusion that the player character isn't the only target for sexist comments/actions, especially in inns.

A possible future idea that could be a lot of fun would be the addition of small scenes that could play out between male and female NPCs in inns.  They could be restricted to non-followers, and possibly only naked/server outfit/unarmored females.  Even without tapping into Sexlab they could add a lot of flavour.

Ideas

- server walks to male npc and the male npc does a stagger animation.  Male yells at female for spilling his drink and orders her to do something humiliating as punishment (so similar comments as the bump comments vs the player, but the NPCs actually act them out).  Punishments could be the spanking animation/going naked for a period of time/boot licking ect.

- male tears off a server's cloths (unequip body armor), nearby npcs do the laughing emote while the victim cowers/covers self

- if a female npc has no body armor/cloths they could be considered naked, and treated as the inn whore (would work well with other mods like hydra slave girls, or just if the player strips an npc).  Similar situation as if the player is naked or bound in an inn.

- server dances (naked or otherwise) while the bard plays.  Would have the most impact with a sexy dance replacer installed.

Just some thoughts to add to the pile, thanks for all the recent updates, mod just keeps getting better.

Those are really good ideas. I shall have a look to see what can be achieved.

20 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If you haven't seen it, check out Get Stripped Again! which does that with the player as the victim. An NPC sneaks up behind you and suddenly strips your body armor in public, the townsfolk point and laugh and mock you, possibly even reach out to grope your exposed bits while you blush and try to cover up and slap away the grabby hands  :cool:

I'd like to see something similar with NPC-NPC interactions, I enjoy anything that makes you feel like you are more a participant interacting in *their* world, and less that their whole world only revolves around *you* :confused:

Just now, S4WDU5T said:

If you haven't seen it, check out Get Stripped Again! which does that with the player as the victim. An NPC sneaks up behind you and suddenly strips your body armor in public, the townsfolk point and laugh and mock you, possibly even reach out to grope your exposed bits while you blush and try to cover up and slap away the grabby hands  :cool:

I'd like to see something similar with NPC-NPC interactions, I enjoy anything that makes you feel like you are more a participant interacting in *their* world, and less that their whole world only revolves around *you* :confused:

Get Stripped is probably one of my top-2 stand-alone adult story mods, along with Dogma's Thief.  I just wouldn't keep it in a load order long term since the number of specialized animations it includes is insane and most of the content isn't repeatable, but I totally recommend it to anyone to try at least once.

49 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Get Stripped is probably one of my top-2 stand-alone adult story mods, along with Dogma's Thief.  I just wouldn't keep it in a load order long term since the number of specialized animations it includes is insane and most of the content isn't repeatable, but I totally recommend it to anyone to try at least once.

Absolutely! Though I keep it loaded after the playthru for the "Endless Stripping" option that allows for other mods that give different consequences for "public indecency" to kick in, the random chance of an event messing up your whole day keeps you on your toes :grin:

I briefly entertained the notion of sifting out the "outcome/end event" animations part of it and just keeping what was needed only for the stripping scenes after I slammed up against the FNIS animations limit at one point, but I'd be way in over my head and likely to break something. And I have an (ir?)rational fear of totally hosing my Skyrim doing something dumb now that I've finally juggled and tweaked a few hundred plugins to cooperate and work together relatively nicely, like trying hard not to sneeze next to the flimsy house of cards :grimace:

Also, congrats on 1,000 posts, Reesewow! :cookie:

Anyway, apologies JimmyJimJim for the threadjack, to bring it back on topic: after seeing the flurry of activity and rush of updates here with THIS mod, I'm trying again with the newest release but so far still can't shake the feeling of "diminished awareness" from where it was before. Some of it is seeing far fewer horny-in-a-draugr-crypt style of reactions than before and far too many "not much going on/let's do something more exciting"-type of lines that always seem to trigger in the middle of very obvious events going on right in front of her, or even currently happening *to* her :confounded:

When the entire bandit camp is suddenly aggro'd on her or she's the pivot-girl in the middle of a SLEN-inspired massive orgy after an epic Dragon kill, I wouldn't expect to see her blurt out "this is boring, let's go somewhere more fun!" kinda lines. Maybe there are event triggers/notifications being missed in my setup somewhere along the line that this mod needs so she can respond appropriately, or just not respond at all if there are no suitable lines to fit the situation? :dissapointed:

Don't get me wrong, this time around has been better, many of the issues I'd mentioned before after upgrading to an earlier version are no longer there, like now she knows if she's naked or dressed and responds accordingly, and a lot of the new lines are great and fit very well (when I actually see them), more great things inside, much improve, wow, very love... but that might be why the other small details are more noticeable or seem 'off' to me still, they stand out as less than what I was seeing before. I'll just keep going and hope for more good stuff to come :cool:

1 hour ago, S4WDU5T said:

Absolutely! Though I keep it loaded after the playthru for the "Endless Stripping" option that allows for other mods that give different consequences for "public indecency" to kick in, the random chance of an event messing up your whole day keeps you on your toes :grin:

I briefly entertained the notion of sifting out the "outcome/end event" animations part of it and just keeping what was needed only for the stripping scenes after I slammed up against the FNIS animations limit at one point, but I'd be way in over my head and likely to break something. And I have an (ir?)rational fear of totally hosing my Skyrim doing something dumb now that I've finally juggled and tweaked a few hundred plugins to cooperate and work together relatively nicely, like trying hard not to sneeze next to the flimsy house of cards :grimace:

Also, congrats on 1,000 posts, Reesewow! :cookie:

Anyway, apologies JimmyJimJim for the threadjack, to bring it back on topic: after seeing the flurry of activity and rush of updates here with THIS mod, I'm trying again with the newest release but so far still can't shake the feeling of "diminished awareness" from where it was before. Some of it is seeing far fewer horny-in-a-draugr-crypt style of reactions than before and far too many "not much going on/let's do something more exciting"-type of lines that always seem to trigger in the middle of very obvious events going on right in front of her, or even currently happening *to* her :confounded:

When the entire bandit camp is suddenly aggro'd on her or she's the pivot-girl in the middle of a SLEN-inspired massive orgy after an epic Dragon kill, I wouldn't expect to see her blurt out "this is boring, let's go somewhere more fun!" kinda lines. Maybe there are event triggers/notifications being missed in my setup somewhere along the line that this mod needs so she can respond appropriately, or just not respond at all if there are no suitable lines to fit the situation? :dissapointed:

Don't get me wrong, this time around has been better, many of the issues I'd mentioned before after upgrading to an earlier version are no longer there, like now she knows if she's naked or dressed and responds accordingly, and a lot of the new lines are great and fit very well (when I actually see them), more great things inside, much improve, wow, very love... but that might be why the other small details are more noticeable or seem 'off' to me still, they stand out as less than what I was seeing before. I'll just keep going and hope for more good stuff to come :cool:

the "endless stripping" option of "Get Stripped" is great, as for animations i know your pain (i had to go to FNIS 7.0 Beta 5XXL with its 20k animation limit when i broke 6.3XXL

12k limit {after upgrading it turned out i had 14,987 animations ..yeouch}, then after cleanup of load order and removal of a few mods i got it back to about 11k now)

anyway like you i am noticing some comments are not playing nearly as often as they used to, my main problem is i cannot figure out which version last had them in it 
(RL issues had me very distracted for a while now), but overall the mod works much better now than it did then.  

now if i can just figure out how to get a bet less of the "I'm bored" comments that fire when they should not i would be a very happy camper indeed

15 hours ago, S4WDU5T said:

13 hours ago, valcon767 said:

the "endless stripping" option of "Get Stripped" is great, as for animations i know your pain (i had to go to FNIS 7.0 Beta 5XXL with its 20k animation limit when i broke 6.3XXL

12k limit {after upgrading it turned out i had 14,987 animations ..yeouch}, then after cleanup of load order and removal of a few mods i got it back to about 11k now)

anyway like you i am noticing some comments are not playing nearly as often as they used to, my main problem is i cannot figure out which version last had them in it 
(RL issues had me very distracted for a while now), but overall the mod works much better now than it did then.  

now if i can just figure out how to get a bet less of the "I'm bored" comments that fire when they should not i would be a very happy camper indeed

I shall try to improve the detection of situations. At the moment it is very much based on location and current attire. The "nothing much happening" comments trigger when it has come across an area that doesn't have any comments for it. It is possible that I should change those comments to something less specific to hide that fact.

This situation will become less of an issue as I continue to fill in the blanks, but the main reason you previously didn't encounter this is because there were no traits so I could just write a couple of comments for an area and that was that. Now every trait multiplies the number of comments needed to fill an area so it takes a lot longer create them.

On 16/11/2017 at 4:33 AM, Galactor15 said:

exist a spanish translation?

Not as far as I know. Someone did say a long time ago that they were working on a translation but i can't remember who or what language it was going to be.

On 11/14/2017 at 9:07 AM, JimmyJimJim said:

I shall try to improve the detection of situations. At the moment it is very much based on location and current attire. The "nothing much happening" comments trigger when it has come across an area that doesn't have any comments for it. It is possible that I should change those comments to something less specific to hide that fact.

This situation will become less of an issue as I continue to fill in the blanks, but the main reason you previously didn't encounter this is because there were no traits so I could just write a couple of comments for an area and that was that. Now every trait multiplies the number of comments needed to fill an area so it takes a lot longer create them.

It feels like one of the problems that causes "not much happening" to appear more often than it should is that Skyrim doesn't always seem to be that great at making sure the flags your mod looks for are present in every dungeon.  I think 2 of the last 3 Draugr-themed vanilla dungeons I've been in wouldn't trigger the draugr-related player comments, which means the PC mostly does "not much happening".  I want to say an example of a problem dungeon is Volunruud, altho I may be mistaken.  As soon as I step foot it a dungeon that is actually detected as a tomb, the PC has plenty to say.

I think you are probably right that the best way to help with the issue would be to change the "not much happening" comments into a set of generic comments.  That way if the mod ever runs out of comments for a location or you are in a location without any recognized flags (like mod-added cells where the author didn't bother), the PC still finds things to comment on.  I think a lot of the comments talking about possible enemies in general could be re-purposed for this stuff, as it wouldn't be too weird for the PC to give the player a vague warning about the dangers of frostbite spiders or necromancers just because they are in a misc interior.

6 hours ago, Reesewow said:

It feels like one of the problems that causes "not much happening" to appear more often than it should is that Skyrim doesn't always seem to be that great at making sure the flags your mod looks for are present in every dungeon.  I think 2 of the last 3 Draugr-themed vanilla dungeons I've been in wouldn't trigger the draugr-related player comments, which means the PC mostly does "not much happening".  I want to say an example of a problem dungeon is Volunruud, altho I may be mistaken.  As soon as I step foot it a dungeon that is actually detected as a tomb, the PC has plenty to say.

This rings some bells, I'd seen that issue before in previous versions of this, where it would drop out a "it sure is dusty down here!"-style line you'd expect deep in a dungeon, but while nowhere near one. Also causes a similar adverse effect with Bathing in Skyrim that tracks how fast you get dirty while in a dungeon/wilderness/city at different rates, but it doesn't seem to "get" when you change from one to the other and usually end up always getting dirty too fast at the dungeon rate just lounging at home :confused:

14 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I think you are probably right that the best way to help with the issue would be to change the "not much happening" comments into a set of generic comments.  That way if the mod ever runs out of comments for a location or you are in a location without any recognized flags (like mod-added cells where the author didn't bother), the PC still finds things to comment on.  I think a lot of the comments talking about possible enemies in general could be re-purposed for this stuff, as it wouldn't be too weird for the PC to give the player a vague warning about the dangers of frostbite spiders or necromancers just because they are in a misc interior.

I'll have a look into moving some of the dialogue across to the generic section when i next get chance to do some updates.

9 hours ago, ryp12345 said:

Is there a way to copy over comments from an older version to a newer version? I write my own comments, and have been copy pasting them every time there's an update. Just wondering if there's a better way to do it.

I think the best way of handling this is to make your own .esp that is reliant on the sexist guards .esp that way any modifications you make should be carried over with each update assuming I don't delete topics etc. I assume you can do that with a non-master file anyway :)

Might I quietly comment that the dominant player 4th wall contents are FANTASTIC? <3<3 I adore them! From her teasing about tying me up and doing oral on me, to whipping/spanking/punishing me, it's incredible. Could always make a way to include custom comments from the person installing the mod, if you're concerned about what they'd say.

Thank you for all your hard work!

10 hours ago, Yuni said:

Might I quietly comment that the dominant player 4th wall contents are FANTASTIC? <3<3 I adore them! From her teasing about tying me up and doing oral on me, to whipping/spanking/punishing me, it's incredible. Could always make a way to include custom comments from the person installing the mod, if you're concerned about what they'd say.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Thanks for your feedback, glad you're enjoying the comments :) unfortunately I don't know of anyway to allow users to make their own comments and add them easily without using the creation kit. The dialogue system doesn't seem to allow this and then there are conditions that need to be set for dialogue to appear in the correct situation.

I know apropos did it, but they are using a widget to display the text which is different to the dialogue system.

I do take suggestions though, so if there is something you'd love your character to say or comment on then please let me know :)

5 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

I'm not sure the "press to talk" button is working properly, when I first used it it completely broke all Player comments with the exception of Rape comments.

Reinstalling the mod seems to have fixed it, can anyone else replicate and confirm?

I know it is working on my game as that's my preferred method of getting my character to comment. Did you upgrade from a version where it wasn't present? It is possible that the change in the script may have caused some issues with the player dialogue system in which case a clean install should work or simply restarting the player comments via the MCM.

3 hours ago, JimmyJimJim said:

I know it is working on my game as that's my preferred method of getting my character to comment. Did you upgrade from a version where it wasn't present? It is possible that the change in the script may have caused some issues with the player dialogue system in which case a clean install should work or simply restarting the player comments via the MCM.

did update from an earlier version so that's probably why then, and restarting player comments didn't fix it the first times, works perfectly as long as I don't touch the button though

I've got a few comments I'd like her to say~

More stuff punishing/teasing the user's cock, and/or talking about tying them up.
Stuff about how the only reason you're letting the creature in question fuck HER is because you'd rather have it fucking YOU. Or how she'd like to see said thing happen.
Some comments about some of the female creatures raping her (Wisp Mother, Flame Atronarch, Spriggan, etc) are because player wants to fuck said creature.
Fantasy fulfillment taunts, just as random ideas. Heh.

12 hours ago, Yuni said:

I've got a few comments I'd like her to say~

More stuff punishing/teasing the user's cock, and/or talking about tying them up.
Stuff about how the only reason you're letting the creature in question fuck HER is because you'd rather have it fucking YOU. Or how she'd like to see said thing happen.
Some comments about some of the female creatures raping her (Wisp Mother, Flame Atronarch, Spriggan, etc) are because player wants to fuck said creature.
Fantasy fulfillment taunts, just as random ideas. Heh.

I'll see what I can do.

***Quick Update****

New version includes reworked default comments so your player will say something less jarring than "nothing much happening"!

I've also renamed the "Story" trait to "Narrator". Instead of your character saying these things "The Narrator" will instead allowing descriptive/story comments to make more sense. The Narrator will embellish quite a lot and describe what could happen as well as what is happening. 

I think there is a place for a male character here.  If you combined it with arousal or something like that, the character will make more and more derogatory/horny based comments based on how horny and/or how much they are attracted to the NPC in question.  At near 100 arousal, they wouldn't care much and would make it known to the player that they'd stick it into a falmer at this point.

Just a thought, but I seriously do love this mod.

Hopefully the personality settings will stand out a little more than in the previous iteration 

1 hour ago, shadowknyght said:

I think there is a place for a male character here.  If you combined it with arousal or something like that, the character will make more and more derogatory/horny based comments based on how horny and/or how much they are attracted to the NPC in question.  At near 100 arousal, they wouldn't care much and would make it known to the player that they'd stick it into a falmer at this point.

Just a thought, but I seriously do love this mod.

Hopefully the personality settings will stand out a little more than in the previous iteration 

I'm doing my best with the dialogue and I do try and make the traits unique and interesting :) I will, at some point, be doing some male based comments too but that won't be for some time.

15 hours ago, JimmyJimJim said:

I'll see what I can do.

***Quick Update****

New version includes reworked default comments so your player will say something less jarring than "nothing much happening"!

I've also renamed the "Story" trait to "Narrator". Instead of your character saying these things "The Narrator" will instead allowing descriptive/story comments to make more sense. The Narrator will embellish quite a lot and describe what could happen as well as what is happening. 

Thanks, haven't seen a "I'm bored" comment since updating.  Much less jarring when wandering in cells that used to trigger no specific comments.

Hi, and first of all, thanks for your wonderful mod!

Secondly, I was poking around in TES5Edit and found a few errors in the sexistguards .esp. I'm not very experienced with these things, and it looks like most are just broken dependencies with Zaz (I'm using both Zaz and DD). Should I be looking to fix these errors? I've read that null references should usually be ignored, but maybe the others? Sorry, I'm incredibly OCD...

Screenshot attached for deets.

Thanks!

5a159d12263e7_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.f144174bd0a88cdd371e1d7ff6c87c04.png

18 hours ago, Lugubrious0ne said:

Hi, and first of all, thanks for your wonderful mod!

Secondly, I was poking around in TES5Edit and found a few errors in the sexistguards .esp. I'm not very experienced with these things, and it looks like most are just broken dependencies with Zaz (I'm using both Zaz and DD). Should I be looking to fix these errors? I've read that null references should usually be ignored, but maybe the others? Sorry, I'm incredibly OCD...

Screenshot attached for deets.

Thanks!

Thanks for reporting those issues, I'll take a look into them. I must've missed some scripts when removing zaz/devious device dependency.