2 hours ago, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

How do the SL scenes trigger in this mod?  Isn't there something where you'll get punished if you bump into someone or knock over something?

I've been trying to trigger them but nothing seems to happen.

Mostly the SL scenes trigger from being naked/bound while being inside an inn and are under the "unhelpful" comments category in the MCM menu.  They compete with other comments however, so turning off some of the other options may make them more common.

Hello, just found out thanks to someone on the forum that I looked for this mod while already having it.

I miss the old options that allowed to choose in MCM the character's personality regarding situations more precisely (aka the Troll lover, rape lover, spider lover, etc), instead of the new traits.

Do you know if the author plan to add them back, or do I have no other choice than to download back to the DD version?

On 03/02/2018 at 12:28 AM, dark vergil said:

edit* and i remember seeing comments like these mostly in dungeons and outside (wilderness) 

edit 2* i forgot to mention i seen these comments inside the player home as well  (lakeview) 

I'll check and see if I can find any miss assigned comments.

On 04/02/2018 at 1:18 PM, sikamikanico78 said:

hello there...i see there are some new versions released... i just wanted to adk... did the strip guard quest came back??  ty!

Working on it :smile:

On 04/02/2018 at 1:54 PM, atreyatan said:

Is it possible to add a feature to add your own comments to your own keywords? Or would that be like way to complicated lol.

So say I had a wedding dress and wanted comments on it etc.

Unfortunately it ins't possible to run dialogue from something like a text file, but it isn't difficult to add your own comments via the Creation kit.

On 06/02/2018 at 2:25 PM, RohZima said:

Hey, I am not sure where you are at now with this mod but it seems you are working on a strip search by the guard? 

If you need animation for that you can check my mod I just released which has a guard strip search animation set. Then you would just need to trigger it. Not sure if you do the scripting side or not.

mod >>> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93386-rohzima-pervy-anims-slalpack/?tab=comments#comment-2141120

You can go ahead and use the animation files if you want.

Oooh, they look good. Even easier for me to trigger seeing as they can be called as SexLab animations :smile:

On 07/02/2018 at 6:02 PM, Grom424 said:

Are there gender checks on this mod? I've made a trap character and it doesn't really matter if it's referred to as a woman.

It is assumed that the Player character is female, there are no male specific comments

On 19/02/2018 at 9:39 PM, MK66 said:

Hello, just found out thanks to someone on the forum that I looked for this mod while already having it.

I miss the old options that allowed to choose in MCM the character's personality regarding situations more precisely (aka the Troll lover, rape lover, spider lover, etc), instead of the new traits.

Do you know if the author plan to add them back, or do I have no other choice than to download back to the DD version?

Hi, glad you like the mod. Unfortunately having options for different species just created huge amount of work for little pay off. I don't have any plans to add specific traits like those at the moment, it's taking all my time to just add sufficient dialogue for the current traits and even those don't cover as many situations as I'd like. :smile:

On 2/2/2018 at 6:28 PM, dark vergil said:

edit 2* i forgot to mention i seen these comments inside the player home as well  (lakeview) 

this may in fact not be mis-assigned comments with regard to Lakeview Manor, but could be due to some of the other weirdness i have seen there,

both in console (x360) version and pc (less often on pc and at least fixable on pc).

weird issues i have seen with Lakeview Manor include (but not limited to):

High level enemies spawning outside its doors (seriously a giant at level 2??)

Enemies spawning inside the house (not just in the basement either)

Wrong enemies spawning (dragur anyone??)

Enemies spawning inside the house's walls while outside (TCL let me find these)

Having doors leading outside not working

Dragon that gains immunity to all attacks while sitting on the house (but takes normal damage when not sitting on the house)

other oddities

This mod is great. I have been having fun giving my characters different personalities. However I have noticed a few things.
The Narrator often brings up followers when I don't have any in bandit locations, as well as sometimes a quick message talking about companions flashes while I am wandering around but is only on screen for a split second. And a dominant 4th Wall comment will sometimes call a male player a naughty girl.
A small idea/suggestion that popped into my head while playing one night was maybe having a dominant 4th wall character tell the player to start playing one-handed or even telling them to listen to something lewd while playing.
Thank you so much for making this mod and making my characters that much more interesting

3 hours ago, Risuld said:

This mod is great. I have been having fun giving my characters different personalities. However I have noticed a few things.
The Narrator often brings up followers when I don't have any in bandit locations, as well as sometimes a quick message talking about companions flashes while I am wandering around but is only on screen for a split second. And a dominant 4th Wall comment will sometimes call a male player a naughty girl.
A small idea/suggestion that popped into my head while playing one night was maybe having a dominant 4th wall character tell the player to start playing one-handed or even telling them to listen to something lewd while playing.
Thank you so much for making this mod and making my characters that much more interesting

Don't know about the rest but the follower problem might be caused by Dawnguard, it count's Serana as your follower for certain things until she's been met and she has left for the first time. Example: It's normal to receive a 'your follower cannot accompany you here' message when entering the dark brotherhood sanctuary or the dungeon where you go with Farkas for the first time although you have no followers. For me atleast those messages stopped popping up for this mod after I completed the first Serana part for dawnguard.  

I just tried out this mod. It's great! Thanks for all the comments you've injected into the game. A question: The SexLab requirement is for the characters to make comments during a SexLab animation, and the mod does not initiate SexLab scenes, correct? 

My Dragonborn was standing around naked in an inn and while there were a lot of comments about her state of undress, no one laid a finger on her. Just wanted to confirm that as I have mods that handle NPCs making advances on her, so I don't have to worry about conflicts if this mod doesn't start SexLab scenes.

It would be amazing if you could incorporate these great anims into your mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5224-rohzima-ero-anim-slal/

Either possible as standalone events of the player being groped/molested or maybe lead-in into sex.

A question: after sex/rape is over my char is still speaking like it's happening even hours later. Only way to remove it is to restart the mod. Any way to prevent this from happening at all?

5 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I just tried out this mod. It's great! Thanks for all the comments you've injected into the game. A question: The SexLab requirement is for the characters to make comments during a SexLab animation, and the mod does not initiate SexLab scenes, correct? 

My Dragonborn was standing around naked in an inn and while there were a lot of comments about her state of undress, no one laid a finger on her. Just wanted to confirm that as I have mods that handle NPCs making advances on her, so I don't have to worry about conflicts if this mod doesn't start SexLab scenes.

Yep, this mod doesn't actually trigger any Sexlab scenes...yet. It is only dialogue, but it will in the near future :smile:

53 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

It would be amazing if you could incorporate these great anims into your mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5224-rohzima-ero-anim-slal/

Either possible as standalone events of the player being groped/molested or maybe lead-in into sex.

A question: after sex/rape is over my char is still speaking like it's happening even hours later. Only way to remove it is to restart the mod. Any way to prevent this from happening at all?

I shall be looking at using those animations.

If your character is still talking after sex then it is because the sex scene didn't complete correctly. My mod looks out for the events generated by Sexlab scenes starting and stopping and if it doesn't receive those events then weird things can happen. Easiest fix is just to cycle the player sex comments option in the MCM off & then on again.

On 02/03/2018 at 4:59 AM, Risuld said:

Detecting followers is sometimes a bit hit and miss. I'm relying on a vanilla quest which is supposed to hold the current alias of your follower. This doesn't always seem to get updated correctly and I don't think there is much I can do about it unfortunately.

This mod assumes your character is female although some of the newer comments do check for gender - most don't.

Glad your enjoying it so far :smile:

Another suggestion that is somewhat already implemented in pearl juice, but i prefer FHU AND i want sexist comments along with it :smiley:

If entering barracks, a scene starts with

"Well, what do we have here? That's a nice surprise!" triggering a gangbang with some more comments. :smile:

My main character is just a teen.

Could you maybe do another mod in which people act derogatory because you are TOO young and they don't take you seriously. They don't even believe that YOU, such a milk drinker could be THE dragonborn.

Hell, my character is a FEMALE teen. No one would respect her, the mighty dragonborn. xD

Edit: Aw, c'mon! if this mod is activated the game just won't open! What happpen? I have the 3 master .esm required!

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

I'm using SSE, and im the description sais it is compatible. D:

On 10.3.2018 at 3:12 AM, Kurisu_Senpai said:

Could you maybe do another mod in which people act derogatory because you are TOO young and they don't take you seriously. They don't even believe that YOU, such a milk drinker could be THE dragonborn.

Hell, my character is a FEMALE teen. No one would respect her, the mighty dragonborn. xD

Edit: Aw, c'mon! if this mod is activated the game just won't open! What happpen? I have the 3 master .esm required!

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

Im using this mod with Oldrim. It works just fine.

Im not sure if this works with the SpecialEdition.

Couldn´t find the part in the description that states it will work. The compatibility box is left blank.

It seems like there was an attempt to make it work but no version was uploaded? Maybe porting it over wouldnt work that easy after all.

...from Changelog:

SE 1.9

- Fixed so Skyrim loads. The quests start up fine but without Fuz Ro D'oh the dialogue will not be displayed.

Maybe im wrong altogether, i dont use SSE. Have fun :smile:

I think the "compatibilty" box being left blank is the confusing part. The box says "Special Edition Compatible", but no indication after it saying "no" it's not. So just that wording gives the false impression that it is compatible.

Edit: Although that appears to be fixed now.

On 14/3/2018 at 9:14 AM, Ekirts Ykcul said:

Im using this mod with Oldrim. It works just fine.

Im not sure if this works with the SpecialEdition.

Couldn´t find the part in the description that states it will work. The compatibility box is left blank.

It seems like there was an attempt to make it work but no version was uploaded? Maybe porting it over wouldnt work that easy after all.

Maybe im wrong altogether, i dont use SSE. Have fun :smile:

Oh, but it does work!. I'm running SSE and with the usual conversion steps the mod works normally. I have even edited some dialogues using TESSEdit to fit my own tastes.

On 9/3/2018 at 8:12 PM, Kurisu_Senpai said:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

I take you are using Sexlab 1.63 Beta, right?. Also you installed skse64?.

And though a soft dependency you should install too fuz roh d'oh for SSE and it's dependencies.

I have converted this mod to SSE and works normally.

On 15/3/2018 at 11:51 PM, xgkf said:

I think the "compatibilty" box being left blank is the confusing part. The box says "Special Edition Compatible", but no indication after it saying "no" it's not. So just that wording gives the false impression that it is compatible.

Edit: Although that appears to be fixed now.

Oh, what I understood was that IT IS compatible, not that it was left blank and needed a YES/NO next to it.

The two post directly above yours talk about the mod working in SSE after following conversion steps.

And what are those conversion steps? My good sir.

On 17/3/2018 at 7:09 AM, hey_danielx said:

I take you are using Sexlab 1.63 Beta, right?. Also you installed skse64?.

And though a soft dependency you should install too fuz roh d'oh for SSE and it's dependencies.

I have converted this mod to SSE and works normally.

Could you share yours. The one that works with SSE. Please?

On 19/3/2018 at 12:35 PM, Kurisu_Senpai said:

Could you share yours. The one that works with SSE. Please?

I'd rather like you to try and convert the mod yourself. Is really not that difficult. 

Here are some videos explaining how to convert mods from Oldrim to SSE:

https://youtu.be/q3LB0whktFU

https://youtu.be/MNi3XOfdROQ

https://youtu.be/IL0_PLOWnho

https://youtu.be/zsCFYc96m2g

As for installing the converted mod, you will need first the following :

Then you can install a converted version of this mod.

12 hours ago, hey_danielx said:

I'd rather like you to try and convert the mod yourself. Is really not that difficult. 

Here are some videos explaining how to convert mods from Oldrim to SSE:

https://youtu.be/q3LB0whktFU

https://youtu.be/MNi3XOfdROQ

https://youtu.be/IL0_PLOWnho

https://youtu.be/zsCFYc96m2g

As for installing the converted mod, you will need first the following :

Then you can install a converted version of this mod.

It's a little BIG the line SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 1 , isn't it?

I already updated it.

I'll try to convert it myself.  ¬.¬