Does this mod have any options for taunting after your character dies? I was digging around in the creation kit a bit and saw most of the dialogue uses the misc section for dialogue. There's a comment on event for NoticeCorpse that could be used only with the player character ID. Would be fun to play with having Bandits laugh at you for failing miserably.

30 minutes ago, bindudindu said:

Does this mod have any options for taunting after your character dies? I was digging around in the creation kit a bit and saw most of the dialogue uses the misc section for dialogue. There's a comment on event for NoticeCorpse that could be used only with the player character ID. Would be fun to play with having Bandits laugh at you for failing miserably.

Cool idea, I know some of the more advanced followers use player death for voice lines (I recall Vilja yelling about the player getting up).  Does the player death cam allow for dialogue subtitles tho?

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Cool idea, I know some of the more advanced followers use player death for voice lines (I recall Vilja yelling about the player getting up).  Does the player death cam allow for dialogue subtitles tho?

Didn't know about that mod, It's an old one too. Gonna have to try it soon. Always hated that followers don't react to you dying, atleast the ones I've been downloading. I think I've seen dialogue subs before after dying but I'm not entirely sure.

I checked version 2.91.
- Now no errors in papyrus-log.

- Checking plugs does not work yet.

I found some more issues: 

- No conditions for comment:
[INFO:0304A551] ('Oh gods! Why am I naked?')
so it appears with a dressed player.

Spoiler

5a5601ff79fdd_SexistGuardsDDv2.91(Not)NakedComment.thumb.png.459e72cba45ced849dfd7d21290ded9c.png

- Often appears a comment about snowberry truffles.
It turned out that it is duplicated:
[INFO:03044C8B] ('I wonder how hard it is to make snowberry truffles. I bet that would make for a pleasant traveling snack.')
[INFO:03052DF6] ('I wonder how hard it is to make snowberry truffles. I bet that would make for a pleasant traveling snack.')

This mod is quite awesome, thanks! I honestly didn't expect that the 4th wall comments from PC to (RL) player to be so much fun.

I do have a question/request though. Is there some kind off "fame" factor running in the background? So that npc's comment on things you did (Be it quests or SL animation stuff)
If not, do you have any plans maybe adding something like this? I think it would be pretty neatho seeing this run together with "Infamity of the Dovhakhiin" (Might spelled that mod wrong)

2 hours ago, NEWLIFENOW said:

This mod is quite awesome, thanks! I honestly didn't expect that the 4th wall comments from PC to (RL) player to be so much fun.

I do have a question/request though. Is there some kind off "fame" factor running in the background? So that npc's comment on things you did (Be it quests or SL animation stuff)
If not, do you have any plans maybe adding something like this? I think it would be pretty neatho seeing this run together with "Infamity of the Dovhakhiin" (Might spelled that mod wrong)

Jim's way ahead of you, the rape comments with humans have lots of references to the Dragonborn's deeds and what factions they belong to.  They especially seem proud to have grabbed a college mage or a member of the Companions.

@sikamikanico78

The guard strip search has been removed in the newer versions, but it sounds like it may be coming back soon better than ever.

51 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Jim's way ahead of you, the rape comments with humans have lots of references to the Dragonborn's deeds and what factions they belong to.  They especially seem proud to have grabbed a college mage or a member of the Companions.

@sikamikanico78

The guard strip search has been removed in the newer versions, but it sounds like it may be coming back soon better than ever.

are you sure? there is still the option in the menus

On 09/01/2018 at 10:02 PM, CodyR4 said:

This is voiced right?

Unfortunately not :smile: 1 reasons is that there are so many lines of dialogue covering both generic and named characters that to do it properly you'd have to hire the original actors etc. The other reason is that your player character can now talk too and everybody has a different idea of how they sound in their head.

On 10/01/2018 at 3:02 PM, NEWLIFENOW said:

There are some comments based upon faction and race and the mod does have the ability to track the last sexual encounter and make comments about it, but this area is not full fleshed out yet.

On 10/01/2018 at 12:09 PM, Asertyp said:

I checked version 2.91.
- Now no errors in papyrus-log.

- Checking plugs does not work yet.

I found some more issues: 

- No conditions for comment:
[INFO:0304A551] ('Oh gods! Why am I naked?')
so it appears with a dressed player.

Reveal hidden contents

5a5601ff79fdd_SexistGuardsDDv2.91(Not)NakedComment.thumb.png.459e72cba45ced849dfd7d21290ded9c.png

- Often appears a comment about snowberry truffles.
It turned out that it is duplicated:
[INFO:03044C8B] ('I wonder how hard it is to make snowberry truffles. I bet that would make for a pleasant traveling snack.')
[INFO:03052DF6] ('I wonder how hard it is to make snowberry truffles. I bet that would make for a pleasant traveling snack.')

Thanks, will check it out :smile:

On 10/01/2018 at 4:10 PM, sikamikanico78 said:

hi there i am having lots of fun with this mod...it is awesome...but i ahve some questions about the guard quest...what triggers it? how often it happens? it seems to me it happens only once in a playthrough...then i have to load.. any info will be apreciatted!

Fear not, it is coming back :smile:

8 hours ago, Shion11 said:

is there a possibility of merging the DD version into the one being updated constantly?

There's no need. The current version has everything the DD version had (apart from the guard strip search quest) as well as soft dependency for Devious Devices so you will still get DD related comments etc :smile:

Can anyone suggest some mods that have a rape function similar to what this mod is describing? I think a really small chance would be best - not too much to substantially alter the gameplay, while also being there so that the PC should be wary of it.

As for the ideas. I once had this idea for the mod - kind of like a sex tax, male thanes and jarls have the right to periodically have sex with attractive unmarried females in their holds. So thanes could have this line when near the player:

- looking at that ass of yours I just remembered I need to speak to the jarl about that sex tax I have in mind.

and the jarl could have:

- looking at that ass of yours I just remembered that sex tax project the thanes are insisting on.

Also thanes and jarls are powerful people, and could use it to their advantage.

- you should become my mistress, a powerful man like me can make sure noone would dare to rape you.

And they are rich

- damn, I really need to fuck that body of yours right now. How much? 50? 100?

19 minutes ago, Pupkin said:

Can anyone suggest some mods that have a rape function similar to what this mod is describing? I think a really small chance would be best - not too much to substantially alter the gameplay, while also being there so that the PC should be wary of it.

Probably lots of mods that cover that.  I personally used Cursed Loot, Defeat and Aroused Creatures.  They all have decent MCM menus that can restrict how often they trigger based on user settings.

10 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Probably lots of mods that cover that.  I personally used Cursed Loot, Defeat and Aroused Creatures.  They all have decent MCM menus that can restrict how often they trigger based on user settings.

or if DCL is to much for your tastes you can go with TDF Sexlab Aroused Rape, Defeat and Aroused Creatures.

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

Will you ever include chances for men to interact with the female character more physically? based on the comments, like when a guard mentions how he'd be warmer between your legs, etc.

you can get a spanking for knocking things over.

and at some point strip searches will be back! :smile:

On 1/7/2018 at 5:57 AM, JimmyJimJim said:

Thanks for reporting those problems...hopefully all fixed in the new version.

Follow up to Asertyp's bug report on the cum conditions- there are a few more lines that need some fixing (conditions changed to 1 from 0).  I actually found them by looking at the various Sexlab keywords for cum and following the "referenced by" links in TES5Edit after noticing them pop up in game while my character was decidedly not frosted.

xx005543 ->

xx04E6A4 - Ha haaa! Someone's been a greedy little girl

to   xx04E6A7 - Is that bandit cum on your face?

xx04F188 ->

xx05078E - Coverd in Draugr cum, maggots and worms still crawling...

xx0501DE ->

xx0501F3 - ... covered in Draugr cum,...

to  xx0501F7 - ... finding the girl chained to a wall and covered in cum...

v2.91
Write warning and errors in papyrus-log...

- On loading saves:

[01/26/2018 - 07:29:54PM] warning: Property TalkingScene on script xMarkerMover attached to alias xMarkerVoice on quest _SexistGuardsPlayerComments (8901B095) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/26/2018 - 07:29:54PM] warning: Property XMarker on script xMarkerMover attached to alias xMarkerVoice on quest _SexistGuardsPlayerComments (8901B095) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/26/2018 - 07:29:54PM] warning: Property TalkingScene on script xMarkerMover attached to alias xMarkerNarrator on quest _SexistGuardsPlayerComments (8901B095) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/26/2018 - 07:29:54PM] warning: Property XMarker on script xMarkerMover attached to alias xMarkerNarrator on quest _SexistGuardsPlayerComments (8901B095) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/26/2018 - 07:29:54PM] Error: Property GuardStripQuest on script _sexistguardsmcmscript attached to _SexistGuardsMCM (8900BC37) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (8901A017) is not the right type

- On comments from "Sexist Guards DD UnHelpful Follower Dialogue" [DIAL:XX01952D]  (scripts seem to work): 
[INFO:XX019535] ('Not so clever wearing an armbinder down here, I could do whatever I wanted and how could you stop me? Now on your knees girl, I'll make this quick!')
[INFO:XX01954F] ('Only a dumb slut would end up naked and bound. Guess that's what you are! If I'm going to have to take care of you then your body and gold are mine!')

[01/26/2018 - 08:27:44PM] warning: Property libs on script TIF__07019542 attached to topic info 89019542 on quest _SexistGuardsDDUnHelpfulFollowerDialogue (8901952C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/26/2018 - 08:57:39PM] warning: Property libs on script TIF__07019535 attached to topic info 89019535 on quest _SexistGuardsDDUnHelpfulFollowerDialogue (8901952C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/26/2018 - 09:00:58PM] warning: Property libs on script TIF__07019537 attached to topic info 89019537 on quest _SexistGuardsDDUnHelpfulFollowerDialogue (8901952C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/26/2018 - 09:03:30PM] warning: Property libs on script TIF__07019540 attached to topic info 89019540 on quest _SexistGuardsDDUnHelpfulFollowerDialogue (8901952C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/26/2018 - 09:08:25PM] warning: Property libs on script TIF__07019539 attached to topic info 89019539 on quest _SexistGuardsDDUnHelpfulFollowerDialogue (8901952C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/26/2018 - 09:10:03PM] warning: Property libs on script TIF__0701953E attached to topic info 8901953E on quest _SexistGuardsDDUnHelpfulFollowerDialogue (8901952C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/26/2018 - 09:11:27PM] warning: Property libs on script TIF__07019543 attached to topic info 89019543 on quest _SexistGuardsDDUnHelpfulFollowerDialogue (8901952C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

9 minutes ago, cxsora said:

I collected hundreds GB of skimpy outfit/dress/armor, so naked comments is useless for me.

i also have a lot of "skimpy" outfits (either clothes or armor) and from what i have seen this mod will use naked comments when the game thinks you are not

wearing torso armor.  a quick way to tell if it will treat you as naked is if a vanilla child saw you in the armor (that you are wondering about) and would give you

the "you're naked" line.  if so this mod will give you the naked comments (from what i have seen). another way to check would be to be wearing the armor

and open the magic menu to the active effects tab, if it says you are naked then the mod will treat you so.

26 minutes ago, cxsora said:

I collected hundreds GB of skimpy outfit/dress/armor, so naked comments is useless for me.

Naked comments might not be as useful for you, but the mod has a whole option for "skimpy armor" comments as well.  Amusing when the PC comments on how well her teeny-tiny outfit will do against horny bandits and draugr.  The option does not detect specific skimpy armor, it just assumes (probably correctly for most of us) that anything the player is wearing probably shows a lot of skin.

Also any Devious Devices that block chest armor will cause naked comments to start, if you use those mods.

8 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Naked comments might not be as useful for you, but the mod has a whole option for "skimpy armor" comments as well.  Amusing when the PC comments on how well her teeny-tiny outfit will do against horny bandits and draugr.  The option does not detect specific skimpy armor, it just assumes (probably correctly for most of us) that anything the player is wearing probably shows a lot of skin.

Also any Devious Devices that block chest armor will cause naked comments to start, if you use those mods.

I've always considered putting in the ability to mark certain outfits as skimpy....