One odd thing I've noticed is that guards and beggars only say voiced lines; which would exclude these added lines. I installed this mod rather early in rebuilding, and had the no guard dialogue problem on a new saved game before any other sexlab mods were installed.  Can't think of anything in my load order that might be conflicting unless it's Death Alternative, NARC, Notice Board or Better Dialogue Controls.

Thank you for working Jim.

I have a question.

Is the issue that guards dont say comments fixed?

I'm honestly not sure. I've removed a check to see if the player character is a playable race which would cause problems with vampires (and maybe other non standard races)

I'm not sure what else could be causing the issue.

For me, the guards work fine and I'm playing as a female nord. However, my followers are currently refusing to say any of the new lines I've added. I'm not sure if they just haven't come around yet or whether there is something else causing an issue.

My character is a nord female too, but guards don't say any comments.

Perhaps it conflicts with mods touching guard NPCs like PrisonOverhaul_V033.

One odd thing I've noticed is that guards and beggars only say voiced lines; which would exclude these added lines. I installed this mod rather early in rebuilding, and had the no guard dialogue problem on a new saved game before any other sexlab mods were installed.  Can't think of anything in my load order that might be conflicting unless it's Death Alternative, NARC, Notice Board or Better Dialogue Controls.

I'm going through and removing any checks that I think might cause some issues...I'll upload a new version shortly.

I'm going through and removing any checks that I think might cause some issues...I'll upload a new version shortly.

You might consider turning off the "force subtitle" flag on your guard dialogue too... as far as I can tell, that's the only difference between the guard dialogue and other dialogue.

post-462261-0-44176300-1471280238_thumb.jpg

EDIT: To be sure, I can't see any reason why that flag would be causing problems for anyone... but hell if I know. Maybe it only breaks things depending on the user's subtitle settings, or something more obscure?

I'm not even certain that's the problem. Just an idea...

You might consider turning off the "force subtitle" flag on your guard dialogue too... as far as I can tell, that's the only difference between the guard dialogue and other dialogue.

attachicon.gifa.jpg

EDIT: To be sure, I can't see any reason why that flag would be causing problems for anyone... but hell if I know. Maybe it only breaks things depending on the user's subtitle settings, or something more obscure?

I'm not even certain that's the problem. Just an idea...

Certainly can't hurt :)

---------------------------

Took a while but I've removed all the Force Subtitles. I also removed an few more checks which were probably surplus to requirements.

Good news is my followers are now commenting away :) So fingers crossed!

Deviously Cursed loot has a rape option that if you're out at night, not having a weapon on you etc etc that you could be raped.

I was thinking maybe there is some more dialogue there for women to warn you to stay inside at night, or to at least watch youself as I like that dialogue of being warned seeing as the women of skyrim kinda look out for eachother xD anyway i am not good with dialogues, keep up the good work!!

Deviously Cursed loot has a rape option that if you're out at night, not having a weapon on you etc etc that you could be raped.

I was thinking maybe there is some more dialogue there for women to warn you to stay inside at night, or to at least watch youself as I like that dialogue of being warned seeing as the women of skyrim kinda look out for eachother xD anyway i am not good with dialogues, keep up the good work!!

Good idea...the guards do have some night time dialogue but nothing quite like that.

I'll add it in for NPCs and followers :)

Good idea...the guards do have some night time dialogue but nothing quite like that.

I'll add it in for NPCs and followers :)

youre awesome thank you! and great update I was having an issue with Marcurio constantly saying something every 40 sec lol

youre awesome thank you! and great update I was having an issue with Marcurio constantly saying something every 40 sec lol

Are you using the latest version? That one includes a limiter to increase the amount of time (approximately 1 game hour) between comments. Otherwise they will trigger everytime the conditions are met, which is every few seconds :)

Is there lines for vampires? I mean they are worshippers of Molag Bal usually so that can give quite amount of lines them.

I haven't put any lines in for vampires...what would you like to hear?

Is there lines for vampires? I mean they are worshippers of Molag Bal usually so that can give quite amount of lines them.

Actually, there are some vampire comments now spoken by guards.

Hi,

First off,thanks for the mod, I have been using it on my latest playthrough and I absolutely love it. I can't get tired of people saying awfull things when my character passes them by, it's just great ;)

Just reporting on the last release in the hope it will help you figure out the little bugs that remain. I am part of the people for whom the guards comments do not trigger and the last release apparently didn't fix that. However the follower's comments seem to work fine... except that at a few occasions I have spotted seamingly random NPCs using these comments as I passed by. Sometimes they are townsfolks (not potential followers just NPCs) and sometimes... they are guards. That's right, the guards never comment from their pools but they apparently picked up a few comment that I think are for followers (things like "lucky for you I am here to protect you" or "I think this cave has horny wolves" not the exact formulation but you get the idea)

I hope it can help you to find the problem (and I hope it doesn't make it even more confusing), wish I could be of more help...Good luck and good work so far !

Hey did you ever try adding in spanking of some kind if the player knocked stuff over? Maybe add a trigger for Osex to grab the player and make the offended npc spank the player 100 times before letting them go or somethning?

I don't think anyone wants 0sex as a hard requirement for this mod even if that was possible as I am not entirely sure that 0sex can forcibly make things happen it seems to be all player driven animations sequences.

also 100 times? Ouch

Well if you have tried Osex and did the spanking anims you would notice it is one spank per click and goes very slow. Would be better to have a bunch of spanks just fire off then stop instead of having to click every single time. Of course he could just call up the sexlab spanking anims instead but they are not nearly as immersive and sexksy as Osex spanking.

Well if you have tried Osex and did the spanking anims you would notice it is one spank per click and goes very slow. Would be better to have a bunch of spanks just fire off then stop instead of having to click every single time. Of course he could just call up the sexlab spanking anims instead but they are not nearly as immersive and sexksy as Osex spanking.

0sex has great anims and even has sound effects for spanking if I remember but honestly I am not seeing alot of documentation for modders or maybe its lost in the maze that is that mod.

I see. I meant the vampires themself have some comment the player character.

But I wonder what say the guars if the player vampire.

If you don't mind can you give me some examples?

Ah, yes I see :)

I wrote some lines for if the player is a vampire. They go along the lines of the guard not truly believing that your a vampire and go along the lines of

"Trying to be a vampire? Ha, perhaps I should impale you with my 'stake'!"

Hi,

First off,thanks for the mod, I have been using it on my latest playthrough and I absolutely love it. I can't get tired of people saying awfull things when my character passes them by, it's just great ;)

Just reporting on the last release in the hope it will help you figure out the little bugs that remain. I am part of the people for whom the guards comments do not trigger and the last release apparently didn't fix that. However the follower's comments seem to work fine... except that at a few occasions I have spotted seamingly random NPCs using these comments as I passed by. Sometimes they are townsfolks (not potential followers just NPCs) and sometimes... they are guards. That's right, the guards never comment from their pools but they apparently picked up a few comment that I think are for followers (things like "lucky for you I am here to protect you" or "I think this cave has horny wolves" not the exact formulation but you get the idea)

I hope it can help you to find the problem (and I hope it doesn't make it even more confusing), wish I could be of more help...Good luck and good work so far !

Glad you're enjoying it! This guard problem will be the death of me :) It's interesting that they are picking up some of the follower comments, although I think that will be down to the fact that I am checking to see if they are a potential follower and not just your current follower...I'll probably tighten that up a little.

It must come down to guards not being in the right factions, which can only mean that another mod is causing issues somewhere. Could you post your mod list?

Hey did you ever try adding in spanking of some kind if the player knocked stuff over? Maybe add a trigger for Osex to grab the player and make the offended npc spank the player 100 times before letting them go or somethning?

I haven't added any actual outcomes to any of the dialogue yet, but it is on my "to do" list. I can't guarantee there will be spanking that requires other mods though as I am just not familiar with them. 

I don't think anyone wants 0sex as a hard requirement for this mod even if that was possible as I am not entirely sure that 0sex can forcibly make things happen it seems to be all player driven animations sequences.

also 100 times? Ouch

This is very true, I don't want to add too many dependencies, and yeah...100 times, you have been a bad girl!

If i did add spanking it would be just from sexlab animations.

I use TES5Edit open SexistGuardsDD.esp v0.2 and found some keyword error.

like: XX003383 Can you see anything with that blindfold on?

the keyword is zad_DeviousBoots.

I think it's should zad_DeviousBlindfold.

Ooops...must've forgot to change that one :) Thanks for finding it :)

Hi,

Glad you're enjoying it! This guard problem will be the death of me :) It's interesting that they are picking up some of the follower comments, although I think that will be down to the fact that I am checking to see if they are a potential follower and not just your current follower...I'll probably tighten that up a little.

It must come down to guards not being in the right factions, which can only mean that another mod is causing issues somewhere. Could you post your mod list?

My mod list (load order from NMM)  is in the attached file, hope it helps

!LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-08-17T17-42-07.txt

I've got quite a few mods on this playthrough but it's worth noting that I used your mod at the end of my last game as well and also had the guard problem with a different set of mods. Can't remember which mods I used in both but you can probably rule out things like "Civil War Oerhaul" and "Prison Overhaul" (even though they probably affect guards) because I didn't use them last time.

EDIT: Just had a thought. If I was to use the console in my game to manually put a random NPC in the guard faction, the guard lines should logically trigger right ? Might help to figure out if the problem does indeed come from a mod that change guard's faction. Will give it a try later.

!attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-08-17T17-42-07.txt

I've got quite a few mods on this playthrough but it's worth noting that I used your mod at the end of my last game as well and also had the guard problem with a different set of mods. Can't remember which mods I used in both but you can probably rule out things like "Civil War Oerhaul" and "Prison Overhaul" (even though they probably affect guards) because I didn't use them last time.

EDIT: Just had a thought. If I was to use the console in my game to manually put a random NPC in the guard faction, the guard lines should logically trigger right ? Might help to figure out if the problem does indeed come from a mod that change guard's faction. Will give it a try later.

Thanks for posting your mod list...there's nothing there that I can see that would cause an issue. The only one that I could think would even touch on the guards is Civil War Overhaul.

I'm just going to install it here and see if it breaks my guard dialogue...

Yes, if you create an NPC and set the to the Faction IsGuardFaction or GuardDialogueFaction then they should start to say guard comments.

!attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-08-17T17-42-07.txt

Thanks for posting your mod list...there's nothing there that I can see that would cause an issue. The only one that I could think would even touch on the guards is Civil War Overhaul.

I'm just going to install it here and see if it breaks my guard dialogue...

Yes, if you create an NPC and set the to the Faction IsGuardFaction or GuardDialogueFaction then they should start to say guard comments.

I don't have CWO and guard comments still don't work :)

Hopefully you'll find the solution, good luck

I don't have CWO and guard comments still don't work :)

Hopefully you'll find the solution, good luck

I am pretty sure that is up too you too figure out xD because how can someone fix a problem that they themselves are not dealing with? If you find what is causing the issue be sure to let us know.

I am pretty sure that is up too you too figure out xD because how can someone fix a problem that they themselves are not dealing with? If you find what is causing the issue be sure to let us know.

Unfortunately it is something I'm going to have to give up on. I can't replicate the issue from my end. CWO hasn't stopped my guards talking :(

If those who are suffering from it could disable all their mods and start a fresh game then head to Whiterun and then see if the guards start to speak their lines (might take a while) and if they do then it is definitely a mod conflict.

If they don't then I have no idea why it isn't working for you so, unfortunetly, I can't fix it and your guards will never talk.. :( On the plus side everything else should work :)

Unfortunately it is something I'm going to have to give up on. I can't replicate the issue from my end. CWO hasn't stopped my guards talking :(

If those who are suffering from it could disable all their mods and start a fresh game then head to Whiterun and then see if the guards start to speak their lines (might take a while) and if they do then it is definitely a mod conflict.

If they don't then I have no idea why it isn't working for you so, unfortunetly, I can't fix it and your guards will never talk.. :( On the plus side everything else should work :)

oh i know i was saying that is something they need to figure out cuz how are you supposed to reproduce the issue ^^; It is working really well for me so