I just started playing that mod and so far so good:-)

But what about guard dialogue overhaul? Well so far for me that and more devious quests plays nice since npcs only use that custom subtitle dialogue from other mods when the correct events have occurred but what I am worried about is your mod dialogue completely replacing guard dialogue overhaul.

a few ideas for dialogue I had while playing

by anyone selling food/drinks/potions

looking for a job?  well bandits did kill my last cow.

need a job?  well I can always use a new milk cow.

by stable personnel /carriage drivers

the stable need a new mare.  you should go check it out.

stupid mare....you just had to go and get all the stallions worked up...go take care of them.

by anyone in Markath (other than Dibellian people)

Dibella ask for a new whore .. and look they sent her one.

Oh yet another slut looking to join the Whore's of Dibella

use any or all as you see fit if you think they will fit in your mod

Does this interfere with more devious quests mods and what about guard dialogue overhaul mod?

The spanking thing is a great idea! there is not enough spanking in this game dammit! Maybe set things up to read from sexlab aroused redux so if your arousal level is high enough nearby npcs will have a chance to spank you forcing an orgasm.

Spanking is a plus from me. Maybe if you knock too many things over before a punishment gets "triggered", the guard asks you if you want a public whipping, or have to ask for a spanking from the person who spotted you?

Also,  if you've played the "Get Stripped! Again!" mod on LL, it could be fun to incorporate public humiliation/punishments similar to that mod. Yeah, I'm a bit of a fan of that type of stuff.

Looks like i need to start work on some spanking scenes!

I just started playing that mod and so far so good:-)

But what about guard dialogue overhaul? Well so far for me that and more devious quests plays nice since npcs only use that custom subtitle dialogue from other mods when the correct events have occurred but what I am worried about is your mod dialogue completely replacing guard dialogue overhaul.

This mod shouldn't interfere with any other dialogue mod. The extra dialogue options are just added to the pool of possible responses so you will still hear vanilla comments as well as the new comments from this mod.

a few ideas for dialogue I had while playing

by anyone selling food/drinks/potions

looking for a job?  well bandits did kill my last cow.

need a job?  well I can always use a new milk cow.

by stable personnel /carriage drivers

the stable need a new mare.  you should go check it out.

stupid mare....you just had to go and get all the stallions worked up...go take care of them.

by anyone in Markath (other than Dibellian people)

Dibella ask for a new whore .. and look they sent her one.

Oh yet another slut looking to join the Whore's of Dibella

use any or all as you see fit if you think they will fit in your mod

Top stuff :)

This is such a great mod and it makes perfect sense bc I get the vibe that Skyrim is a "Man's world"...anywho I was wondering if you would like me to make voiced dialogue for your mod? I have been creating my own using audio editing software and unfuzer for while now so I wouldn't mind helping out when I have the time. :)

This is such a great mod and it makes perfect sense bc I get the vibe that Skyrim is a "Man's world"...anywho I was wondering if you would like me to make voiced dialogue for your mod? I have been creating my own using audio editing software and unfuzer for while now so I wouldn't mind helping out when I have the time. :)

Absolutely :)

Sweet! Consider it done. I will PM you the files when they're completed to do with them as you please. I will keep it sexist and pervy yet lore friendly ^_^

• 0.42- Followers will no longer say any nasty things to the player character :)

Nice, much appreciated. The last time i tried this mod out i was kind of puzzled but also bemused when first Lydia and later my Spouse called me a dumb whore because i bumped into them lmao

Just wanted to say, great idea and a well done immersive mod.  My only issue is I never have had a guard say anything from this mod to my character.  Everyone else does but never a guard.  I added the mod mid-game, I will try it out on a new game soon enough, maybe I've got some conflict.

Sweet! Consider it done. I will PM you the files when they're completed to do with them as you please. I will keep it sexist and pervy yet lore friendly ^_^

Fookin A - I'm going to be on the lookout for these!!!

This is easily my favorite mod of 2016, thank Jim!

I was wondering if you had plans to add in lines about the PC and creatures?  Perhaps as an expansion on this mod and perhaps with references to mods like untamed, the animal mansion, or the other popular ones.

Can't wait :)

• 0.42- Followers will no longer say any nasty things to the player character :)

Nice, much appreciated. The last time i tried this mod out i was kind of puzzled but also bemused when first Lydia and later my Spouse called me a dumb whore because i bumped into them lmao

I think I may well add some specific follower dialogue when the player knocks stuff over, especially if they are in a dungeon.

Things like

"Do you want to alert everyone to our presence, keep it down idiot!"

"I hope that wasn't valuable otherwise your gonna owe me some coin, stupid girl!"

Just wanted to say, great idea and a well done immersive mod.  My only issue is I never have had a guard say anything from this mod to my character.  Everyone else does but never a guard.  I added the mod mid-game, I will try it out on a new game soon enough, maybe I've got some conflict.

Hmmm, I have had at least one other person with the same issue. Guards won't say anything but other NPCs do. I can't think we that might be unless some mod is changing the faction guards are assigned to.

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I've playing around for a week after installing this and haven't seen a single new dialogue. I've tried to keep talking to guards but their dialogue just recycles the vanilla ones and ones from other mods.

Hmmm....it should work with everything. I'm just working on an MCM so you will be able to restart the mod and get some feed back about what is going on.

This is easily my favorite mod of 2016, thank Jim!

I was wondering if you had plans to add in lines about the PC and creatures?  Perhaps as an expansion on this mod and perhaps with references to mods like untamed, the animal mansion, or the other popular ones.

There are some lines spoken by followers which relate to animals and creatures. Do you have an example of what you might like them to say?

Any chance of having this optional? Personally I'd love this for one or two of my chars!

I shall be doing some specific follower comments based on what is happening. This will help keep everything lore friendly and realistic to what is happening in game :)

Hey.

1 - It would be possible to extend this mod to female followers or spouse? I think is a lot more difficult to implement than the player

2 - If 1 someday arrives, I'll tweak it to make it the opposite: compliments and nice words only. (I'm trying to make it but without success)

That does bring a slight point. Should comments be based on relationship? For example you slurp your way to a friend relationship with SLEN, and currently the next thing your supposedly now friendly partner randomly says is 'bla bla bla, bondage, dark alley, anal tract', (or something like that). Yes that could be considered sex talk. However as I don't think its as nuanced as that, maybe it's possible to limit somewhat pointed comments from people you know or are at least friends with. (Mind I do think it's quite funny - but think of the immershun).

Any chance of having this optional? Personally I'd love this for one or two of my chars!

I shall be doing some specific follower comments based on what is happening. This will help keep everything lore friendly and realistic to what is happening in game :)

with nearly 2k hours done lore isn't big on me anymore :P

just loved the idea of my female companions making sexual / rude / offensive comments at me (a women also)  same with female guards as well.

which reminded me I was messing around with another mod and did this before lol

post-53106-0-65621500-1466884455_thumb.jpg

I can't seem to get this mod to work. I've playing around for a week after installing this and haven't seen a single new dialogue. I've tried to keep talking to guards but their dialogue just recycles the vanilla ones and ones from other mods.

Hmmm....it should work with everything. I'm just working on an MCM so you will be able to restart the mod and get some feed back about what is going on.

Thanks, I can't wait!

That does bring a slight point. Should comments be based on relationship? For example you slurp your way to a friend relationship with SLEN, and currently the next thing your supposedly now friendly partner randomly says is 'bla bla bla, bondage, dark alley, anal tract', (or something like that). Yes that could be considered sex talk. However as I don't think its as nuanced as that, maybe it's possible to limit somewhat pointed comments from people you know or are at least friends with. (Mind I do think it's quite funny - but think of the immershun).

I think Jim said that this is something he would look into for future updates.

Hey.

1 - It would be possible to extend this mod to female followers or spouse? I think is a lot more difficult to implement than the player

2 - If 1 someday arrives, I'll tweak it to make it the opposite: compliments and nice words only. (I'm trying to make it but without success)

I'll be adding spouse's shortly :)

I think Jim said that this is something he would look into for future updates.

It's quite easy to do a relationship check, the hardest part is actually writing dialogue for each possible outcome. It something that I will add and build up over time, add a few lines here...add a few lines there :)

ok attached is mod list and load order so that maybe someone can tell me what if anything could be causing the problem with this mod.

this mod runs perfectly EXCEPT for the fact that the guards dialogue does not work correctly.

they say the right things if I bump into them or knock something over. 

they attempt to say things when talking to them ( I get a blank dialogue screen when they try to use the new guards dialogue provided by this mod)

but all the normal dialogues work correctly ..just the new ones added by this mod don't show on the screen.

this occurs whether I have this mod loaded early or late (or even after the bashed patch).

I still use the mod anyway because it's just too good to pass up even if I miss 1 segment of it.

this has been happening to me from .02 to 0.44 on all version and on new game or added midgame for all versions.

hopefully the  mod list and load order will help someone to figure out which mod is causing this.

and yes I checked it in TESVEdit and it does not show a conflict with any other mod at all.

anyhow keep up the GOOD work. :):heart::D:exclamation:

modlistloadorder06-21-2016.7z

ok attached is mod list and load order so that maybe someone can tell me what if anything could be causing the problem with this mod.

this mod runs perfectly EXCEPT for the fact that the guards dialogue does not work correctly.

they say the right things if I bump into them or knock something over. 

they attempt to say things when talking to them ( I get a blank dialogue screen when they try to use the new guards dialogue provided by this mod)

but all the normal dialogues work correctly ..just the new ones added by this mod don't show on the screen.

this occurs whether I have this mod loaded early or late (or even after the bashed patch).

I still use the mod anyway because it's just too good to pass up even if I miss 1 segment of it.

this has been happening to me from .02 to 0.44 on all version and on new game or added midgame for all versions.

hopefully the  mod list and load order will help someone to figure out which mod is causing this.

and yes I checked it in TESVEdit and it does not show a conflict with any other mod at all.

anyhow keep up the GOOD work. :):heart::D:exclamation:

Ah, blank dialogue might be something to do with the SEQ file. Did you copy the SEQ folder across with the esp file? I generate a new one every time I release a new version.

Alright, I too have the problem that guards don't say the dialogue they're supposed to say, for me they just keep saying vanilla lines  BUT Dawnguard patrols added by Immersive patrols or some other mod do say those lines, so the assumption that something messes with the Hold Guard's faction is probably correct. I honestly have no idea what that could be the mod messing with them or how to find out - any tips for that?

I've already said it before but I'll just say it again: amazing mod.

ok I have the seq and did try reloading it again (fresh download) that didn't work

faction issue seems most likely thing (due to all others working correctly)

just 1 question exactly which faction does the sexistguardsdiaglogue quest affect ??

with that information I can at least try disabling every single other esm/esp that affects that specific faction 1 at a time to find out which is messing it up on me.

still love the mod (even if my load order is causing me a problem with that 1 part)

Couple suggestions:

Male guard: "You'd be a lot warmer and a lot happier with a belly full of seed."

The rude male beggars, Brenuin, Degaine, Snilf: "C'mon, just one coin. I'll even let you suck me for it." These couple dudes could definitely use some disparaging lines, especially Degaine.

The "milk-drinker" random NPCs: "A milk-drinker like you is only good for one thing. On your knees or out of my way."