Getting "member_profile_disabled" when trying to upload a profile picture? :/

• 1 month later...

I thoroughly reviewed everything before starting this post. In some other posts on this subject they say that it is necessary to publish some topic or comment before that, but I already did that, and I do not find the option to change the profile picture. In the other discussions nobody explains about the procedure of changing the photo. Someone could tell me how to do this? Ah, forgive my English, I'm Brazilian.

15 hours ago, Nord Hero said:

I thoroughly reviewed everything before starting this post. In some other posts on this subject they say that it is necessary to publish some topic or comment before that, but I already did that, and I do not find the option to change the profile picture. In the other discussions nobody explains about the procedure of changing the photo. Someone could tell me how to do this? Ah, forgive my English, I'm Brazilian.

Have you looked at this?

1 hour ago, Nord Hero said:

This is to change the banner.

But I already found how to change the profile picture, it's a small icon in the bottom left corner of it.

Even so, I thank you for your attention.

You're welcome but, for anyone who reads this, this information IS in the blog as I quote below:

The current avatar shows up at the top of your profile to the left of your Name. If you click on the small embedded picture (which I highlighted in red) you will get another page that will allow you to enter an avatar of your choice. As I mentioned in the "Posting" blog entry, the simplest way of doing this is to drag and drop it onto the space noted for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...