Getting "member_profile_disabled" when trying to upload a profile picture? :/

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/3/2016 at 8:47 PM, gregathit said:

You must have two posts to unlock this.  It is an anti-spam feature of the forum.

That makes a lot more sense. I thought my profile was bugged.

On 8/23/2016 at 1:45 AM, gregathit said:

Get more than two posts.  Until you do, most everything is disabled as an anti-spam measure, as is stated above.

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it. I should be able to change my profile picture now.

1 hour ago, Mr. Roy said:

I have no idea as to what I'm doing wrong, 5 posts and I'm still unable to change my profile picture. ?

Top left, click on your name and select your profile.  When your profile page is there, click on your avatar (bottom left part of your avatar) and you should get a pop up.  Holler if that doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Taimatsu said:

No changes I guess its just bugged? Idk.

Well, at least I’m not the only one...
I don’t think its bugged, they probably just changed the rules without informing anyone.
I’ve talked to a supporter, and even an admin responded me once, but I’m still clueless.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, asliatbas said:

I have more than 2 posts but still can not change avatar? Has the 2 post entry gone higher?

I think it is now 10 and also being a member for a week.  Ashal reset some things due to a spammer that was trolling the site.

I'll have to check as I'm not 100% sure.