Nice mod thanks, seems to work perfectly for me so far (at least 2.3 was, will update to next now), just wondering if the virgin ankles chain are supposed to make noise or not ? since there is an option for chain sound in the mcm but whatever i choose there is no noise ( anal plug bell do have sound btw ), anyway doesn't sound like a game breaking priority i was just wondering, keep doing a great work   :)  

I guess this is a stupid question but when I get to a bedevilled spit what do I do? I've arived at the first one and clicking the pot just opens it.

Shout using Thu'um of Love.

If you look in your quest journal you should be seeing this.... (please tell me if it's not there as that would be a bug)

I need to find the special ingredient for Thu'um of Love's third word. Nocturnal claims she's needed for the third word to work. The special ingredient is, according to Nocturnal's vision, cooking on a spit somewhere in these lands. I am to go to spit locations, as they are given to me by Nocturnal, then use my Thu'um of Love to try and reveal the ingredient. I have checked <99> spit roasts.

Nice mod thanks, seems to work perfectly for me so far (at least 2.3 was, will update to next now), just wondering if the virgin ankles chain are supposed to make noise or not ? since there is an option for chain sound in the mcm but whatever i choose there is no noise ( anal plug bell do have sound btw ), anyway doesn't sound like a game breaking priority i was just wondering, keep doing a great work   :)  

Only the Anal Bell Chain, and the Chastity Chain are meant to have the sound. Since you can't opt out of using the ankle chain while in Virgin training, I did not want to include it, but in hind-sight, I should have included a 2nd MCM option to choose sound for it separately. I might add that feature thanks to your question :)

When you are looking at that MCM option, the help text should be displaying this... (please tell me if that's not working)

Noise level for Anal Bell Chain, and Chastity Chain.

My turn for a dumb question.

I can't get "Shrine Loving" to advance. Quest Log says ... shrines completed and never moves up.

My player does not get kinky with the shrine either - just masturbates in front of it.

Completed all the initial shrines (two) but none others offered.

Literally everything else in the mod works for me.

Ring any bells? Any Quest variables I can check?

Thanks!

I can't get "Shrine Loving" to advance. Quest Log says ... shrines completed and never moves up.

My player does not get kinky with the shrine either - just masturbates in front of it.

Thanks!

There are no stupid questions :)

Does completed 2 mean 2 Gods/Godesses (as in 6 shrines)? Or does it mean just the first 2 Dibella shrines? If it's 6... See Troubleshooting #15. I've just now added it for your question.

If it's just 2, you should be offered more by the priestesses. You'd need to change location/visit city once or twice and they find you.

Let me know if neither of these help you.

Part 2

Loving Shrines in the wrong position is a known upgrade incompatibility (wont happen if you are not upgrading or clean saving). See below copied from the change log... does that fit your situation? (if not please let me know so I can treat as  a bug)

Not applicable if upgrading from 2.3 and 2.3 was your first use of this mod... For Shrine Love, due to changes, any shrines you've not yet loved, may have loving occur in the wrong position. Does not break anything

Thanks!

Does completed 2 mean 2 Gods/Godesses (as in 6 shrines)? Or does it mean just the first 2 Dibella shrines? If it's 6... See Troubleshooting #15. I've just now added it for your question.

If it's just 2, you should be offered more by the priestesses. You'd need to change location/visit city once or twice and they find you.

Part 2

Loving Shrines in the wrong position is a known upgrade incompatibility (wont happen if you are not upgrading or clean saving). See below copied from the change log... does that fit your situation? (if not please let me know so I can treat as  a bug)

Not applicable if upgrading from 2.3 and 2.3 was your first use of this mod... For Shrine Love, due to changes, any shrines you've not yet loved, may have loving occur in the wrong position. Does not break anything

Finished six shrines, two gods. Probably did all the Daedrics first, looking for a quick path back to Nocturnal.

I really don't think the mod recognizes that I have loved any shrines; ergo the shrines visited count in the quest log always saying

"you have loved (...) shrines". I can keep doing the Temple of Dibella one and get transported to Solitude each time.

Come to think of it - there are three shrines in the Solitude temple now, so I must have done one god before being assigned it.

Daedrics advanced fine, Waterfalls advance fine - Just problems with the shrines.

Thanks!

Part 2

Finished six shrines, two gods. Probably did all the Daedrics first, looking for a quick path back to Nocturnal.

I really don't think the mod recognizes that I have loved any shrines; ergo the shrines visited count in the quest log always saying

"you have loved (...) shrines". not normal I can keep doing the Temple of Dibella one and get transported to Solitude each time. Normal. After the first loving of any shrine, it's by design that any further loving will take you to Solitude

Come to think of it - there are three shrines in the Solitude temple now, so I must have done one god before being assigned it. should not be possible to have 6 shrines loved, and 3 shrines enabled in solitude. It should be 2. something screwy

Daedrics advanced fine, Waterfalls advance fine - Just problems with the shrines.

I have a feeling that there's something about your situation that made upgrading (not sure you if you upgraded or not) not compatible for this one quest, beyond the expected problem of positioning. And if you start a new game, this would not reoccur.

But if you don't mind spending the time, and in cause there's more to it here, I'd like to get more data:

1. What version are you using?
  2. This first use, or did you upgrade. If you upgraded, from what version?
  3. If you upgraded from 2.3, was 2.3 the first use of this mod, or did you upgrade from an earlier version before that too?
  4. When starting this mod, did you start a new game, or start with a save?
  5. When you say it shows "(....)" is this "(...)" literally what you have on the screen?
  6. In the console, please type  Help Virgin 3   What do you see for VirginShrinesLoved and for VirginEnablePriestesses ?
  7. In the console type   SQV VirginShrineLove   What do you see for state and for current stage?

Thanks!

Part 2

"you have loved (...) shrines". not normal I can keep doing the Temple of Dibella one and get transported to Solitude each time. Normal. After the first loving of any shrine, it's by design that any further loving will take you to Solitude

Come to think of it - there are three shrines in the Solitude temple now, so I must have done one god before being assigned it. should not be possible to have 6 shrines loved, and 3 shrines enabled in solitude. It should be 2. something screwy

I have a feeling that there's something about your situation that made upgrading (not sure you if you upgraded or not) not compatible for this one quest, beyond the expected problem of positioning. And if you start a new game, this would not reoccur.

But if you don't mind spending the time, and in cause there's more to it here, I'd like to get more data:

3. If you upgraded from 2.3, was 2.3 the first use of this mod, or did you upgrade from an earlier version before that too?
  5. When you say it shows "(....)" is this "(...)" literally what you have on the screen?
  6. In the console, please type  Help Virgin 3   What do you see for VirginShrinesLoved and for VirginEnablePriestesses ?
  7. In the console type   SQV VirginShrineLove   What do you see for state and for current stage?

1) Testing done using 2.3. Just installed 2.4 using Mod Organizer.
2&3) I - think - 2.3 was the first install. Maybe not though...
4) All my toons I test with are about Level 50, so an existing clean save.
5) Well square brackets. [...] literally.
6) Help Virgin 3 yields:
VirginShrinesLoved 0
VirginEnablePriestesses 0
VirginEnableCassia 0
VirginBusy 0
VirginDaysRemaining -1
VirginSpitsChecked 11
VirginDaedricTrust 0
VirginThievesSpanked 2
VirginWaterfallsVisited 4

7) SQV VirginShrineLove yields:
State Running
Stage 116

A little more than you asked for. I am an over achiever...
Thanks for looking at it!

Only the Anal Bell Chain, and the Chastity Chain are meant to have the sound. Since you can't opt out of using the ankle chain while in Virgin training, I did not want to include it, but in hind-sight, I should have included a 2nd MCM option to choose sound for it separately. I might add that feature thanks to your question :)

When you are looking at that MCM option, the help text should be displaying this... (please tell me if that's not working)

yes right, think i noticed it the first time the question popped in my head but the idea of silent chains made me forget about it :lol:, it's indeed stated that noise affect only this two items in the help box. Thanks.

Thanks!

Part 2

1) Testing done using 2.3. Just installed 2.4 using Mod Organizer.
2&3) I - think - 2.3 was the first install. Maybe not though...
4) All my toons I test with are about Level 50, so an existing clean save.
5) Well square brackets. [...] literally.
6) Help Virgin 3 yields:
VirginShrinesLoved 0
VirginEnablePriestesses 0
VirginEnableCassia 0
VirginBusy 0
VirginDaysRemaining -1
VirginSpitsChecked 11
VirginDaedricTrust 0
VirginThievesSpanked 2
VirginWaterfallsVisited 4

7) SQV VirginShrineLove yields:
State Running
Stage 116

A little more than you asked for. I am an over achiever...
Thanks for looking at it!

4 things are in a broken state.

1. ShinesLoved should be 6
  2. DaedricsTrust should be at least 3
  3. The [...] althought that's just the result of ShrinesLoved being 0.
  4. And when you are at stage 116, that says you received the next 2 shrines and you should be able to progress now. Your Shrine Love quest should have the objective "Love Akatosh's Shrine high on a hill next to the Twilight Sepulcher". But you say you can't progress so I' assume you don't have that

This is ify but you can try to clean it up by typing:

Set VirginShrinesLoved to 6

Set VirginDaedricTrust to 6     (assuming you completed them all) too high wont really mater

Set VirginEnablePriestesses to 5

If nothing else is broken, this will cause the priestesses to deliver the next objective again. and other things can progress.

I've never heard of anyone losing those variables. It's like a save is corrupted and lost that data. For this reason I think you are best off starting over (uninstall, clean save, reinstall). Or to be really sure, start a new game.

yes right, think i noticed it the first time the question popped in my head but the idea of silent chains made me forget about it :lol:, it's indeed stated that noise affect only this two items in the help box. Thanks.

Next release is going to have even more HDT chains (total of 4 devices with moving chains instead of the 3 now), so I've made all 4 have sound. Adjusted the amount of noise too. You got me started on this and its done  :P

I guess this is a stupid question but when I get to a bedevilled spit what do I do? I've arived at the first one and clicking the pot just opens it.

Shout using Thu'um of Love.

If you look in your quest journal you should be seeing this.... (please tell me if it's not there as that would be a bug)

I need to find the special ingredient for Thu'um of Love's third word. Nocturnal claims she's needed for the third word to work. The special ingredient is, according to Nocturnal's vision, cooking on a spit somewhere in these lands. I am to go to spit locations, as they are given to me by Nocturnal, then use my Thu'um of Love to try and reveal the ingredient. I have checked <99> spit roasts.

*mumble blush* am too used to quests which don't put useful stuff in the journal so um. I sort of don't read it much. *hides*

PS Am not a very good virgin. The way the piercings and stuff vibrate inside you is sooo erotic. But I have had to turn down Nocturnal's spanking tendencies. Not the least because when she ties you on the wheel it starts moving across the landscape. Last time that happened I ended up *that* close to going over the edge of a cliff.

PPS At the moment I've got the death thing turned off. It switched on at the same time as the sexlab submit did and I got confused. I should probably switch off one and switch on the other or something as it looks nice from what I saw, but *mumble* I like sneaking up on them after they've had their wicked way and slitting their throats, because I am a very wicked girl.

Another silly question

I managed to run bodyslide to get everything to fit my (cbbe vanilla style) body but there's something really odd about the nipple guards. I'm wearing the clamps at the moment because when I wear the guards, my boobs expand like melons and everything looks very very silly. It used to be OK before I'd done the bodyslide thing but now everything (including the nipple guards) are at the right place for my un-meloned boobs.

There's an option in devices devices which you can enable / disable "breast node management" - however switching this on and off seems to have no effect.

This whole experiment with my boobs expanding/shrinking all the time has made me feel very strange! Anyways, is there anything I can do?

PS Am not a very good virgin. The way the piercings and stuff vibrate inside you is sooo erotic. But I have had to turn down Nocturnal's spanking tendencies. Not the least because when she ties you on the wheel it starts moving across the landscape. Last time that happened I ended up *that* close to going over the edge of a cliff.

If you get into trouble you can always cancel the scene... use the Advance/Fast Forward Hot Key (by default it's spacebar)... just press and hold your spacebar to end early the scene, or get unstuck if it's not finishing.

PPS At the moment I've got the death thing turned off. It switched on at the same time as the sexlab submit did and I got confused. I should probably switch off one and switch on the other or something as it looks nice from what I saw, but *mumble* I like sneaking up on them after they've had their wicked way and slitting their throats, because I am a very wicked girl.

Yes you only want one death alternative feature turned on

Another silly question

I managed to run bodyslide to get everything to fit my (cbbe vanilla style) body but there's something really odd about the nipple guards. I'm wearing the clamps at the moment because when I wear the guards, my boobs expand like melons and everything looks very very silly. It used to be OK before I'd done the bodyslide thing but now everything (including the nipple guards) are at the right place for my un-meloned boobs.

You could get the previous state of the guards back... reinstall this mod (just let it install on top of itself). Then do your bodyslide build again, excluding the guards

There's an option in devices devices which you can enable / disable "breast node management" - however switching this on and off seems to have no effect.

That's feature's function is that it flattens your breasts when equipped with a chastity bra, such that there's no chance of clipping

This whole experiment with my boobs expanding/shrinking all the time has made me feel very strange! Anyways, is there anything I can do?

The problem is not related to this mod and I don't know enough to really help. Do you have the latest skeleton, HDT, and bodyslide installed? I'd start with version of bodyslide, latest is 3.7+

If you get into trouble you can always cancel the scene... use the Advance/Fast Forward Hot Key (by default it's spacebar)... just press and hold your spacebar to end early the scene, or get unstuck if it's not finishing.

Another silly question

You could get the previous state of the guards back... reinstall this mod (just let it install on top of itself). Then do your bodyslide build again, excluding the guards

That's feature's function is that it flattens your breasts when equipped with a chastity bra, such that there's no chance of clipping

The problem is not related to this mod and I don't know enough to really help. Do you have the latest skeleton, HDT, and bodyslide installed? I'd start with version of bodyslide, latest is 3.7+

Yes. I upgraded them recently. I don't know why something is pulling my breasts out to make them fit with where something thinks they out to be. I fear if I undo the changes all that will result is the nipple caps will appear on my still melon-like boobs. Which is what they used to do but I didn't like the appearance much, I felt rather top heavy. The clamps are fine, so I imagine it's something to do with the nipple caps but I've no idea what. I think my bodyslide is 1 point below the latest so I'll try that next week.

VirginMarie:

Thank you - the quest variables got me going and I was able to finish up through the third word.

Still getting assignments for waterfalls and thieves.

I did through twelve shrines, got tired of waiting for the next, so I set the MCM to 12 required. Everything finished right up.

Summary: Chalk this one up to problems upgrading, or maybe SaveGameCleaner cleaned a bit too much.

I will start with a fresh install next time.

Biggest problem I encountered: Door behind nocturnal closed, and I forgot there was a pull chain. I was TLCing through it until I searched.

Thanks again for your help - much appreciated.

Another silly question

Yes. I upgraded them recently. I don't know why something is pulling my breasts out to make them fit with where something thinks they out to be. I fear if I undo the changes all that will result is the nipple caps will appear on my still melon-like boobs. Which is what they used to do but I didn't like the appearance much, I felt rather top heavy. The clamps are fine, so I imagine it's something to do with the nipple caps but I've no idea what. I think my bodyslide is 1 point below the latest so I'll try that next week.

*mumble* replying to own post *mumble blush* I managed to get some time today. Everything works fine with latest version of bodyslide (3.7.5 vs 3.7.2) so no sudden embarrassing breast enlargements, yay.

Lots of hugs

• What do you like the most about the Mod? - Surprising punishments, wondering what the gods want and what the benefit will be, stability, custom DD's (with hdt) :D

• What would you like to see added/improved? - more tats (dunno if there are more then slave), body modifications (change of haircolor during punishements, skin gets darker during roasting, other bodychanges)

What do you least like? What would you like to see changed to fix what you least like? - No random devices (i prefer random over manual mcm stuff, but for debug it is fine.)

Is there anything you wish were adjustable, or could be disabled, as an MCM option?

Which Virgin Devices do you like/dislike? - I like the bell :D. I dislike belly/thigh clipping(nio scaling) from harness.

Do you use the Love Shout often in combat as defense or just for kicks? Any problems with it in or out of combat?

Do you use the Love Shout for Creatures? Have you used the Love Shout on a Dragon? How did that go?

Do you use the "Nocturnal Like a Follower Mode" (set to appear on every shout)? - Only if in nocturnals sanctuary and with inbuild Death Alternative 

Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with any of the 3 shout encounters? (Pain is Pleasure, Pleasure ThySelf, Nocturnal Teases)

Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with priestesses (Erotic Arts), and Cassia's visits? - Too often

Have you lost your virginity, and seen/heard the effects? Any issues with the stats in MCM, or the notifications about climax and losing virginity?

What do you think about the Multi-orgasmic Delayed Orgasm caused by the Nipple Guard? What for? I dunno the purpose?!

What do you think about the Rebirthing Long and Painful (spit roast) scene? - More stuff/tats/effects

Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with the punishments (including the "machine from the future")? - No machine from the feature due to armbinder -> filtered animation (Nocturnal hijjacked me from Captured Dreams punishment cage)

Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with Shrine Love, Impassioned Waterfalls, and Bedeviled Spit Roasts? 

Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with the Enchanted Virgin Anal Skeleton Key when using to unlock?

What do you think about the story/theme? - Have not seen all and eager to see more =)

What version are you primarily referring to for the above? - 2.4

Devious Devices Integration just had an update today.  The change log doesn't contain anything that looks like it would cause a conflict, but it may help clean up some DDI issues for everyone.

Yup been testing with it before it released. Looks all good with this mod although I'm not ready to officially say that till next my next release.

The worst problem, at least for my slave tester aka. husband, that got fixed is that creature animations are not buggered by the filter (which could not even be turned off). Never bothered me :P

• What would you like to see added/improved? - more tats (dunno if there are more then slave), body modifications (change of haircolor during punishements, skin gets darker during roasting, other bodychanges)  Tats are a tough one. This is currently done by Branding Device of Doom so this mod has no control. Requested before and on my maybe future list :)  Skin already changes color during roasting... are you not seeing it, or just looking for even more variation in color? I could certainly do hair color in the future
  • What do you least like? What would you like to see changed to fix what you least like? - No random devices (i prefer random over manual mcm stuff, but for debug it is fine.) By random, do you mean randomly selected by the mod and you can't change them? What if MCM had an option that put it into that mode?
  • Which Virgin Devices do you like/dislike? - I like the bell :D. I dislike belly/thigh clipping(nio scaling) from harness. Currently somebody volunteered and working on clipping improvements, but no promises
  • Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with priestesses (Erotic Arts), and Cassia's visits? - Too often Have you tried adjusting "chance" setting in MCM? Planning to add variety to these encounters so people want them more often
  • What do you think about the Multi-orgasmic Delayed Orgasm caused by the Nipple Guard? What for? I dunno the purpose?! Do you mean you don't understand the feature, or you don't conceptually get why you'd have a delayed orgasm? It's because the device is making you multi-orgasmic :)
  • Do you like/dislike/have any problems, with the punishments (including the "machine from the future")? - No machine from the feature due to armbinder -> filtered animation (Nocturnal hijjacked me from Captured Dreams punishment cage) So not so much specific to the machine. It's a compatibility problem between CD and this mod. I do have plans to change how Nocturnal deals with your failure to report in, that will fix this case

Thanks! Trimmed down to just items I replied to, and put my comments above.

Is this to be your contest entry? You now qualify to have your own waterfall, but you need to tell me where you waterfall is going to be? :)

Quick question about starting this mod. Received the letter from the courier which directed me to the peak. Upon reaching the summit I encountered and defeated a dragon. Was I suppose to meet or find something else there?

This mod does not give you any such letter.

The mod starts after you shout, and a warning letter from Nocturnal is given to you, not from the Courier, but from a Mod character named Cassia.

For more info see "How to Begin" on the main page. Item #5 in Troubleshooting is also somewhat relevant