I do have a request for the next version if you have time to add it. Can you put in an MCM option to disable the mod? I have multiple games going and use certain ones for follower testing and such. It would be nice to just disable the mod in those saves and not in mod organizer where it affects everything.

I do have a request for the next version if you have time to add it. Can you put in an MCM option to disable the mod? I have multiple games going and use certain ones for follower testing and such. It would be nice to just disable the mod in those saves and not in mod organizer where it affects everything.

That's not any easy thing to do.

But you can already use the existing MCM options to mostly turn it off. On the Encounters Tab you would:

• Set Shout Detect to 0
  • Like a Follower off
  • Disable Requirement to Report in on
  • Each option under "Maiden, Priestesses, and Dibella Encounters" to 0
  • On Devices Tab, Delayed Orgasm Chance to 0

It will keep tracking/notifying on your virginity, but that's about it. You'd need to be out of training to take off all the devices.

But you can already use the existing MCM options to mostly turn it off. On the Encounters Tab you would:

• Set Shout Detect to 0
  • Like a Follower off

It will keep tracking/notifying on your virginity, but that's about it. You'd need to be out of training to take off all the devices.

More concerned with it not starting on those saves. But as long as that keeps her from detecting the shout and starting it, that works for me.

I have a request too. Would it be possible to send a notice, something like: "You hear a whisper from the shadows 'virgin...'. Nocturnal is coming!", short (10-20 seconds maybe?) before she actually comes? So i'd know not to start any animations/dialogues/stuff manually.

In slaverun reloaded it recognizes dialogues and cancels actions, but there i often used it the other way around: when i goot the message "somebody searches a slave to fuck", i usually started a dialogue because that happened way too often. ;)

Couldn't you just make a copy of your playthrough profile, disable SLaV and use that for messing about with?

This has been so far one of the greatest in terms of original story, ideas, and well put together mods.  I ve not actually finished it with my chosen character.. but its been fun. The best part being when you first try it out.. and have no idea whats up. When your character suddenly has the way lit by her nether region is actually.. well hilarious.

I ve not had any issues with it on a new character.. and did a test on an old character save.. no problem there either.  Didn't even have an issue with the GreyBeards visit. Apparently they get lonely up there and enjoy seeing things like that... or maybe they are into an ALT life? Anyway.. GOOD WORK!

*EDIT* Meant to add about that MCM question. I had that same question at first. Then I tinkered around myself.. and yes. Simply turning it all off works fine. You do get your virgin stats update, you get your first time encounter ( read as losing your virginity with graphic ) but the mod itself in terms of Nocturnal.. never happened.. Turn the list back on at your leisure and commence anytime. :-p

• Set Shout Detect to 0
  • Like a Follower off

More concerned with it not starting on those saves. But as long as that keeps her from detecting the shout and starting it, that works for me.

Will still detect your first shout, and do the first meeting.

But that's the simple solution!... just an MCM option that stops the first meeting from starting. Then nothing else is going to happen and you don't need to change the above settings. I'll do that! Not a disable but.. but a "Stop story from starting". Why didn't I think of that!??

I have a request too. Would it be possible to send a notice, something like: "You hear a whisper from the shadows 'virgin...'. Nocturnal is coming!", short (10-20 seconds maybe?) before she actually comes? So i'd know not to start any animations/dialogues/stuff manually.

In slaverun reloaded it recognizes dialogues and cancels actions, but there i often used it the other way around: when i goot the message "somebody searches a slave to fuck", i usually started a dialogue because that happened way too often. ;)

You already get a notification when the encounters, Pain is Pleasure, Nocturnal Teases, Pleasure thyself, and delayed orgasm are or about to start. You also get the audio queue of a little scream. These all end up being 5 - 15 seconds in advance, unless you are in combat or otherwise busy, then it's queuing up till that busy-ness is done. Not sure what more I could do.

Now with the Advance/Fast Froward hot key, if you press and hold your key, it will almost entirely cancel out pain is pleasure and delayed orgasm if you do so before they start, and mostly also after they start. The other two, you can hit sexlab's "end" hot key to skip the sexlab scene.

For coming to get you for report in, I'd be turning it into two events, so then even more checks and more things that could go wrong... soo.... no, that one could only be improved imo, by not happening at all unless you did something, like fast travel/go through a door.

This has been so far one of the greatest in terms of original story, ideas, and well put together mods.  I ve not actually finished it with my chosen character.. but its been fun. The best part being when you first try it out.. and have no idea whats up. When your character suddenly has the way lit by her nether region is actually.. well hilarious.

I ve not had any issues with it on a new character.. and did a test on an old character save.. no problem there either.  Didn't even have an issue with the GreyBeards visit. Apparently they get lonely up there and enjoy seeing things like that... or maybe they are into an ALT life? Anyway.. GOOD WORK!

*EDIT* Meant to add about that MCM question. I had that same question at first. Then I tinkered around myself.. and yes. Simply turning it all off works fine. You do get your virgin stats update, you get your first time encounter ( read as losing your virginity with graphic ) but the mod itself in terms of Nocturnal.. never happened.. Turn the list back on at your leisure and commence anytime. :-p

Thanks for the feedback :) I always suspected those GreyBeards might be dirty old men.

Anything you'd change out it, if you could change anything? While we are talking about feedback, you know you should be entering the contest and getting your own waterfall as part of giving it, right? :)

You already get a notification when the encounters, Pain is Pleasure, Nocturnal Teases, Pleasure thyself, and delayed orgasm are or about to start. You also get the audio queue of a little scream. These all end up being 5 - 15 seconds in advance, unless you are in combat or otherwise busy, then it's queuing up till that busy-ness is done. Not sure what more I could do.

Now with the Advance/Fast Froward hot key, if you press and hold your key, it will almost entirely cancel out pain is pleasure and delayed orgasm if you do so before they start, and mostly also after they start. The other two, you can hit sexlab's "end" hot key to skip the sexlab scene.

For coming to get you for report in, I'd be turning it into two events, so then even more checks and more things that could go wrong... soo.... no, that one could only be improved imo, by not happening at all unless you did something, like fast travel/go through a door.

I was just talking about the not reporting in part, i'm still trapped in rubber, and she still keeps coming every day... i'll see if that changes once i'm out of this collar. All the other parts are fine!

I'm not sure if we understand each other, why would a notice turn it into two events and require more checks? The worst that could happen is that you get a message but she comes later as expected, i think. For the "don't come when in (sexlab) scene part": i don't know if it's because of scriptlag or something, but because of reloading and testing things (and me beeing unpatient), 6/10 times she came she jumped into a scene. I don't think sending a notice without a second check before actually coming would make that worse. I understand that you can't do much about that, and as mentioned, it's not a big problem.

I see a bigger risk during (quest/scene starting) dialogues, and here a notice would really help. Then i know i shouldn't start any dialogue.

After fast travel/doors: hmmm possible, but not unproblematic either. I have several mods running which recalcuate things after fast traveling, some starting animations and stuff, so that's the most script heavy time. I don't know if that would be an improvement.

I just thought it would be an easy way to reduce risks. If you don't think so, ignore it. ;) Maybe except the "she comes every day now" thing, nothing is broken afaik, don't know if that's related here.

I was just talking about the not reporting in part, i'm still trapped in rubber, and she still keeps coming every day... i'll see if that changes once i'm out of this collar. All the other parts are fine!

I'm not sure if we understand each other, why would a notice turn it into two events and require more checks? The worst that could happen is that you get a message but she comes later as expected, i think. For the "don't come when in (sexlab) scene part": i don't know if it's because of scriptlag or something, but because of reloading and testing things (and me beeing unpatient), 6/10 times she came she jumped into a scene. I don't think sending a notice without a second check before actually coming would make that worse. I understand that you can't do much about that, and as mentioned, it's not a big problem.

I see a bigger risk during (quest/scene starting) dialogues, and here a notice would really help. Then i know i shouldn't start any dialogue.

After fast travel/doors: hmmm possible, but not unproblematic either. I have several mods running which recalcuate things after fast traveling, some starting animations and stuff, so that's the most script heavy time. I don't know if that would be an improvement.

I just thought it would be an easy way to reduce risks. If you don't think so, ignore it. ;) Maybe except the "she comes every day now" thing, nothing is broken afaik, don't know if that's related here.

She comes every day thing... I don't know how to recreate it, so I can figure out why it happens or test. And I can't see in the code how it's possible. I do want to fix that, just need more data... like is it a freak one off (even corrupt save possibility), or will it recreate by following some steps.

Early warning is two events, not one. The code would be saying hey... time's up, give message, then queue up for 2nd event. So it makes it more complex, and more to go wrong. Not a bad idea at all, and by "more to go wrong" I don't mean more interruption scenarios, I mean other things. This is already exactly what Delayed Orgasm is doing (except the first event is silent). The reason I'm not keen on it is because I think it improves, but still does not solve. I want a fully solved solution :) Just don't know what yet.

She comes every day thing... I don't know how to recreate it, so I can figure out why it happens or test. And I can't see in the code how it's possible. I do want to fix that, just need more data... like is it a freak one off (even corrupt save possibility), or will it recreate by following some steps.

Early warning is two events, not one. The code would be saying hey... time's up, give message, then queue up for 2nd event. So it makes it more complex, and more to go wrong. Not a bad idea at all, and by "more to go wrong" I don't mean more interruption scenarios, I mean other things. This is already exactly what Delayed Orgasm is doing (except the first event is silent). The reason I'm not keen on it is because I think it improves, but still does not solve. I want a fully solved solution :) Just don't know what yet.

Since i don't know how i fucked it up, i can't help yet with the "how to recreate it". Once i've finished the rubber doll quest from cursed loot, i can at least tell you if it's fixed when she's able to get me once. And if so, i can see if i can reproduce it in my game. If not i can load a save and use the free-me option and try to reproduce it before it happened in the first place, but for now i'll try with just continuing my game. 

And i hope you can find a fully solved solution, but remember that even if you're perfect, but Skyrim isn't. ;)

Couldn't you just make a copy of your playthrough profile, disable SLaV and use that for messing about with?

I could be wrong, but from my understanding it does actually copy everything when you do that, and my problem would be limited hard drive space.

I could be wrong, but from my understanding it does actually copy everything when you do that, and my problem would be limited hard drive space.

I can assure you hun, that it does not. In Mod Organizer there is a folder called Profiles, in the Profile folders (one for each profile) is just a bunch of ini, cfg and text files (And your saves, if you want local saving so saves stay on their own profile). A couple of those files tells Mod Organizer which mods to have active on which profile, and it pulls all the data from the same "Mods" folder.

No need for double installs, or double mod folders, no need to eat up your Hard drive ^.^

You can even start off by just Copying your current profile, it will make a duplicate profile in MO with the same mods active, in the same order, and the same Loot load order etc... then you just untick the couple you dont want running. It wont effect your other profiles at all.

And so that all the bases are covered, you can make another profile by clicking the Profile Name dropdown bar (Above the left list of mods in MO) choosing Manage, and copying or creating a new profile in the dialogue box that opens. then, to switch profiles, you just choose the one you want from that same dropdown bar.

I can assure you hun, that it does not. In Mod Organizer there is a folder called Profiles, in the Profile folders (one for each profile) is just a bunch of ini, cfg and text files (And your saves, if you want local saving so saves stay on their own profile). A couple of those files tells Mod Organizer which mods to have active on which profile, and it pulls all the data from the same "Mods" folder.

No need for double installs, or double mod folders, no need to eat up your Hard drive ^.^

You can even start off by just Copying your current profile, it will make a duplicate profile in MO with the same mods active, in the same order, and the same Loot load order etc... then you just untick the couple you dont want running. It wont effect your other profiles at all.

And so that all the bases are covered, you can make another profile by clicking the Profile Name dropdown bar (Above the left list of mods in MO) choosing Manage, and copying or creating a new profile in the dialogue box that opens. then, to switch profiles, you just choose the one you want from that same dropdown bar.

Like I said, I could be wrong. :P  Thank you for clarifying that for me. I knew I could make a second profile, but thought that the copy part meant it was actually copying everything.

And i hope you can find a fully solved solution, but remember that even if you're perfect, but Skyrim isn't. ;)

Yes I'm perfect. Virgins are pure thus naturally perfect that way.

What do you think of this idea ?....

1. Your time runs out
  2. Poof! A punishing collar is magically equipped by Nocturnal. No scene, maybe just a pop-up that tells you WTF just happened. Pop-ups and equipping can be done without interrupting anything
  3. The message includes "get your sorry ass home, or the collar's punishment will just keep increasing becoming worse". Now you are expected to report in voluntarily
  4. The collar will be harming you, and the amount increasing the longer you defy Nocturnal. Not submitting is futile!

Step 2 wont start if you already have an unlockable collar from another mod. Instead it waits till you don't.

This might make it more interesting, while eliminating the need to handle a scene in any situation. I'd not do it in the next release, as I've already got another feature doing something similar, and want to see how that goes first.

1. Your time runs out
  2. Poof! A punishing collar is magically equipped by Nocturnal. No scene, maybe just a pop-up that tells you WTF just happened. Pop-ups and equipping can be done without interrupting anything
  3. The message includes "get your sorry ass home, or the collar's punishment will just keep increasing becoming worse". Now you are expected to report in voluntarily
  4. The collar will be harming you, and the amount increasing the longer you defy Nocturnal. Not submitting is futile!

Step 2 wont start if you already have an unlockable collar from another mod. Instead it waits till you don't.

This might make it more interesting, while eliminating the need to handle a scene in any situation. I'd not do it in the next release, as I've already got another feature doing something similar, and want to see how that goes first.

If it holds any meaning..

I LIKE IT. Ahem. Maybe a little.. :-p

Ill even do my best to keep Hentai out of it.. ( for everyone else.. a slight inside joke. )

One thing tho'.. if we fail to report when the punishment goes on.. how does that end? Eventually if you really push it you must wind up passed out or something.. Wouldn't want to wind up in Simple Slavery for defying Nocturnal.. Sanguine however would fit.. lol.. he's nasty like that.

1. Your time runs out

If it holds any meaning..

I LIKE IT. Ahem. Maybe a little.. :-p

Ill even do my best to keep Hentai out of it.. ( for everyone else.. a slight inside joke. )

One thing tho'.. if we fail to report when the punishment goes on.. how does that end? Eventually if you really push it you must wind up passed out or something.. Wouldn't want to wind up in Simple Slavery for defying Nocturnal.. Sanguine however would fit.. lol.. he's nasty like that.

The mod won't care if you want to go on for days, just healing yourself every minute to stay alive. It's part of virgin training... making  you submit mwhaahhaa. I'd set it up so it caps and you would never reach a point of inability to actually be able to travel and report in.

mmm, kind of what I was thinking.. but I do like the idea of involuntary submission at some point. I mean.. lets face it. If your in this very submissive position, and you want to show your nether regions.. you may just push it and push.. I ve known some subs that .. I mean I ve heard of some subs that just go and go if you don't put a final hammer down. ahem.. but as I was saying... I was just thinking at some point it would be maybe an option that you do fall over.. or succumb to the punishment.. then what? Auto transport to Nocturnal for some ' education '.. or maybe if attached.. to SD.. ( that's just a thought.. education from Nocturnal is kind of scary enough !!! )

1. Your time runs out

I like the idea in some ways, but collars aren't the only quest items locked by other mods. And if something goes wrong there, i'm not only fucked anymore. ;)

Maybe a collar not that bad (at instant). I like the idea of Kimys collar which removes one of your clothes every time you get hit for example. Or, to keep it more virgin like, maybe you'll get a punishment every time you climax, maybe -1 mana/stamina regeneration, would still be bad enough, but it won't kill you before you reach her.

Or a combination of those things... day 1: you can't wear clothes. day 2: you'll lose mana reg (below zero, potions won't rescue you for long) for every climax. day 3: mana reg will be negative no matter what you did day 2, stamina reg goes done for every climax. day 4: stamina negative like mana day 3, maybe health reg reduced for every climax, but not below zero.

This should you give enough time for any quests by other mods and get rid of any other devices, it's bad enough to make you want to report, but it won't kill you if you can't yet.

Btw, do you know how exactly the papyrus engine works? I had that feeling before, but i always thought "nah, that can't be true. It's just bad code."

But now... is it possible that checks if something is supposed to happen are made after it happened? Maybe due to scriptlag or something?

Of course it's still possible that it's just broken, but: Nocturnal jumps out of the shadows, there is an enemy nearby, and she disappears again. Sometimes she managed to draw her weapon and hit once before she disappears, but it happens every time. And somehow i've managed to have enemies around every time*, sometimes in combat, sometimes in sexlab scenes, sometimes only on radar.

At least if i understood you correctly, she shouldn't appear at all with enemies around. And several times there was enough time to do a check and cancel it.

*The only time without enemies i was short before high hrothgar and i didn't want to climb that damn mountain twice. There everything went as it's suposed to be, me in chains and she cursing about the time.

Tomorrow i'll try if it'll get fixed when i come with her, i promise. ;)

*edit: 

mmm, kind of what I was thinking.. but I do like the idea of involuntary submission at some point. I mean.. lets face it. If your in this very submissive position, and you want to show your nether regions.. you may just push it and push.. I ve known some subs that .. I mean I ve heard of some subs that just go and go if you don't put a final hammer down. ahem.. but as I was saying... I was just thinking at some point it would be maybe an option that you do fall over.. or succumb to the punishment.. then what? Auto transport to Nocturnal for some ' education '.. or maybe if attached.. to SD.. ( that's just a thought.. education from Nocturnal is kind of scary enough !!! )

That would mean SD+ would be a requirement, and... that won't happen. VirginMarie is way too proud about her stable code to require SD+. ;) 

1. Your time runs out

I like the idea in some ways, but collars aren't the only quest items locked by other mods. And if something goes wrong there, i'm not only fucked anymore. ;)

Other locked stuff is already taken care of. When you report in, Nocturnal already checks for other unlockables, and sends you off with the new 5days (or whatever days you set). And yes, really 5 days not 1 day. In this new case she'd of course need to release you from the punishing collar too.

Maybe a collar not that bad (at instant). I like the idea of Kimys collar which removes one of your clothes every time you get hit for example. Or, to keep it more virgin like, maybe you'll get a punishment every time you climax, maybe -1 mana/stamina regeneration, would still be bad enough, but it won't kill you before you reach her.

Or a combination of those things... day 1: you can't wear clothes. day 2: you'll lose mana reg (below zero, potions won't rescue you for long) for every climax. day 3: mana reg will be negative no matter what you did day 2, stamina reg goes done for every climax. day 4: stamina negative like mana day 3, maybe health reg reduced for every climax, but not below zero.

This should you give enough time for any quests by other mods and get rid of any other devices, it's bad enough to make you want to report, but it won't kill you if you can't yet.

I'd keep it simple. You will see a similar new thing in the next release, then can see what you think.

Btw, do you know how exactly the papyrus engine works? I had that feeling before, but i always thought "nah, that can't be true. It's just bad code."

But now... is it possible that checks if something is supposed to happen are made after it happened? Maybe due to scriptlag or something?

Skyrim is multi-threaded. Things process in parallel, and you can't always know which thing happens first. So I could check for combat, or sexlab action, it's not happening, but by the time the next event has started, now it is.

Of course it's still possible that it's just broken, but: Nocturnal jumps out of the shadows, there is an enemy nearby, and she disappears again.

If this is the "come for the failed to report in" scene then she's not supposed to be there if there's combat, so she would leave by design. 

Sometimes she managed to draw her weapon and hit once before she disappears, Yup, it took a bit of time for the check to kick her out. but it happens every time. And somehow i've managed to have enemies around every time*, sometimes in combat, sometimes in sexlab scenes, sometimes only on radar.

At least if i understood you correctly, she shouldn't appear at all with enemies around. And several times there was enough time to do a check and cancel it.

IIt's easy for my check to fail, which is why she then leaves. It's checking a 2nd time. This all sounds very normal to me. The only thing not working, is where you say she's ignoring the number of days.

*The only time without enemies i was short before high hrothgar and i didn't want to climb that damn mountain twice. There everything went as it's suposed to be, me in chains and she cursing about the time.

Tomorrow i'll try if it'll get fixed when i come with her, i promise. ;)

lol - owned

That would mean SD+ would be a requirement, and... that won't happen. VirginMarie is way too proud about her stable code to require SD+. ;)

I would agree.. That.. was just pondering outcomes :-)

Unless a mod is a group of mods to start with.. tacking on Req's is never my first choice for any mods.

Then it can just get out of control... now ones that can recognize others.. that's always nice...

But myself.. I would be happy ( well my character wouldn't be ) with some action from ol' Noc. herself.

I call her Noc'.. cause with all she has done to me.. I at least should be on a short name basis with her.. :-p

I would agree.. That.. was just pondering outcomes :-)

Unless a mod is a group of mods to start with.. tacking on Req's is never my first choice for any mods.

Then it can just get out of control... now ones that can recognize others.. that's always nice...

But myself.. I would be happy ( well my character wouldn't be ) with some action from ol' Noc. herself.

I call her Noc'.. cause with all she has done to me.. I at least should be on a short name basis with her.. :-p

You guys might find this interesting.... SD+ was actually, specifically, the very source of inspiration for this mod, via my husband. He wrote down this list...

Enslave like SD+ but with:

More use of furniture

More use of devices?

More use of cage

More activities and choice

Choice of punish versus sex

Can adventure and return, or adventure tied into serving

Different way to get gear back? - maybe tied to retrieving Dibella Statue

Gotta do something with spit roast

That's the un-edited, exactly what I started with, wish list, all starting with being "like SD+". It had no virginity and no shouting in the initial list lol.  The list then grew with a tonne of other things. And the virginity theme actually came from my gaming name which had been VirginMarie for years before even touching Skyrim.