The clamps should be working on the CBBE body, I'm pretty sure thats Virginmarie's body of choice anyway.... and there definitely should be bodyslide data for the clamps under the outfit name "Virgin Nipple Clamps" and definitely has CBBE sliders for it.

Have you redownloaded -and- installed the bodyslide data? (I know thats a silly question, but I always start with the silly ones when troubleshooting)

As for the new "Full Harness". It shouldn't be invisible at all, the only error with that at the moment is it puts a second body on you when you wear it (Causes clipping issues). That problem is being fixed in a coming update I believe.

Uhhh... the bodylide data is only for UNP i thought? 

Actually they've got more for CBBE than UNP... most of the bodyslides have an Imitation UNP slider, which quasi-conforms them to UUNP.

Grab and install the bodyslides, run them through Bodyslide as you do with other outfits, see if that fixes any of them (with the exception of clipping on the full harness)

EDIT :: Basically what I mean to say is that... the main file contains no bodyslide files, CBBE or otherwise. All bodyslides are in the seperate download, even though its labelled for UUNP.

I'm not talking about clipping, neither with the harness nor the clamps. Afaik the location of the clamps can't shouldn't change, instead my breasts should go upwards until they fit. At least it works that way with the nippleguards, it's meant to be that way to fit the nipple tease collar.

But even after installing the UNP bodyslide files, it looks like that when i try to use bodyslide: http://prntscr.com/ci9eqc

I've noticed that there are .xml files for those 3 (bellystretcher is something else), but .osp files for the other items in the slidersets folder. I have little to no clue about bodyslide, what do i have to do to find the items there?

I'm not talking about clipping, neither with the harness nor the clamps. Afaik the location of the clamps can't shouldn't change, instead my breasts should go upwards until they fit. At least it works that way with the nippleguards, it's meant to be that way to fit the nipple tease collar.

But even after installing the UNP bodyslide files, it looks like that when i try to use bodyslide: http://prntscr.com/ci9eqc

I've noticed that there are .xml files for those 3 (bellystretcher is something else), but .osp files for the other items in the slidersets folder. I have little to no clue about bodyslide, what do i have to do to find the items there?

Hm, I see what you mean now.... bodyslide should be reading both xml and osp files. .osp files are Outfit Studio Project files... which is part of....

stupid question 3 then!

What version of Bodyslide are you using?

There should be a Readme file in your Bodyslide main folder with a version number at the top of that document.

Addition :: ((yes i suck with structuring)). Looking at your MO screenshot, you are using just the Caliente Beautiful Bodies Edition, v3.4f... which iirc includes Bodyslide 2.7... Vastly outdated and probably why OPS files are not being read. Bodyslide and Outfit studio got moved to its own mod (Includes files for CBBE HDT body and UUNP too in the install). grab it from here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?. Install it, move it below your CBBE in the left field of Mod Organizer, try to run Bodyslide again and see if it picks them up

Hm, I see what you mean now.... bodyslide should be reading both xml and osp files. .osp files are Outfit Studio Project files... which is part of....

stupid question 3 then!

There should be a Readme file in your Bodyslide main folder with a version number at the top of that document.

I've made it. ;) Not entirely sure what did it, tried several things at once, including a try with 2 different versions of bodyslide. I think the point was that i didn't search in the CB++ group, the earlier outfits were in unasigned and me, knowing nothing about bodyslide didn't search in the CB++ group. 

Now the clamps really went down instead of my tits up which is almost a bit sad, i liked the idea & picture of the clamps + collar pulling my tits upwards. :D

Thanks for your help. :)

*edit: that even fixed the invisible harness.

stupid question 3 then!

I've made it. ;) Not entirely sure what did it, tried several things at once, including a try with 2 different versions of bodyslide. I think the point was that i didn't search in the CB++ group, the earlier outfits were in unasigned and me, knowing nothing about bodyslide didn't search in the CB++ group. 

Now the clamps really went down instead of my tits up which is almost a bit sad, i liked the idea & picture of the clamps + collar pulling my tits upwards. :D

Thanks for your help. :)

*edit: that even fixed the invisible harness.

Yup, it was the using 2 different versions of bodyslide... basically, Outfit Studio didnt start using .ops files till about version 3.0 of Bodyslide/Outfit Studio... while the version you were running previously was 2.7.... thats why it didnt even show them up, the bodyslide program that comes with -that- version of CBBE doesnt read ops files... at all.

I've upgraded and tried bodyslide 3 before, but that was at least not the only point. 

To show you what i meant by tits up, with bodyslide batch:

post-960091-0-93221900-1473939632_thumb.jpg

without:

post-960091-0-61691500-1473939689_thumb.jpg

There is a little bit clipping, depends on how much SGO/MME change my breasts, but i still like the upwards version actually more, it's just that it doesn't work with the clamps at all.

Not 100% related to this mod i think, but i'm supposed to use a spit location within the hut of an orc stronghold, and they keep telling me i mustn't enter even after doing the forgemasters fingers quest. I'm not sure if that's a vanilla thing or mod/conflict?

And: im not entirely sure if i really get the idea of the virgin shout, especially after the upgrade. My assumption is that even the first words of a shout are supposed to give you an advantage. But, with me masturbating everytime and others even stopping when i stop, i can't see an advantage anymore. Is it meant as a fun thing without a real advantage (before reaching the 3. word)?  I can see that it might be considered overpowered if you can stop 20 enemies at once... but still.

If i might request a % chance NOT to be involved in the orgy? That would be a reason to use it during battle if everything is hopeless, and... hope. ;)

I've upgraded and tried bodyslide 3 before, but that was at least not the only point. 

attachicon.gifnipple.jpg

without:

attachicon.gifnipple2.jpg

There is a little bit clipping, depends on how much SGO/MME change my breasts, but i still like the upwards version actually more, it's just that it doesn't work with the clamps at all.

*blinks*

Huh!.... I didnt know that it did that... and, honestly am curious as to how they did that.... but that curiosity is for another time, Reality calls. *waves*

Nice! Your age old problem is solved, and without me lifting a finger :)

The reason I supply some _0 _1 files, is so you have a preset and don't CTD if you fail to build using bodyslide. Once you properly build, then those I supplied get overwritten by bodyslide.

The reason breasts were defying gravity, has nothing to do with the collar chains, but simply because the preset I supplied (which is my body) does some defying of gravity. I'm a virgin you see, so my breasts are pure, not worn out :P Basically you were not building a file for your body, and thus using my breasts (which are CBBE and pulled up all the time, nothing to do with collar chain, and do work with the clamps).

All the main testing I do is CBBE HDT, and those are the preset files.

Not 100% related to this mod i think, but i'm supposed to use a spit location within the hut of an orc stronghold, and they keep telling me i mustn't enter even after doing the forgemasters fingers quest. I'm not sure if that's a vanilla thing or mod/conflict?

This mod is not in any way impacting the outcome. So vanilla or some other mod. I'd guess just vanilla.

And: im not entirely sure if i really get the idea of the virgin shout, especially after the upgrade. My assumption is that even the first words of a shout are supposed to give you an advantage. But, with me masturbating everytime and others even stopping when i stop, i can't see an advantage anymore. The advantage is that you harmed them. A good chunk of health taken from multiple enemies is a pretty big advantage.  Is it meant as a fun thing without a real advantage (before reaching the 3. word)?  2nd word does the same but more damage, don't need to wait for 3rd word I can see that it might be considered overpowered if you can stop 20 enemies at once... but still.

If i might request a % chance NOT to be involved in the orgy? I think it's already powerful enough. That would be a reason to use it during battle if everything is hopeless, and... hope. ;)

Edit: To make sure you know the details of what Thu'um of love does, read the section on the main page. It explains it all.

This mod is not in any way impacting the outcome. So vanilla or some other mod. I'd guess just vanilla.

And: im not entirely sure if i really get the idea of the virgin shout, especially after the upgrade. My assumption is that even the first words of a shout are supposed to give you an advantage. But, with me masturbating everytime and others even stopping when i stop, i can't see an advantage anymore. The advantage is that you harmed them. A good chunk of health taken from multiple enemies is a pretty big advantage.  Is it meant as a fun thing without a real advantage (before reaching the 3. word)?  2nd word does the same but more damage, don't need to wait for 3rd word I can see that it might be considered overpowered if you can stop 20 enemies at once... but still.

If i might request a % chance NOT to be involved in the orgy? I think it's already powerful enough. That would be a reason to use it during battle if everything is hopeless, and... hope. ;)

Edit: To make sure you know the details of what Thu'um of love does, read the section on the main page. It explains it all.

Oh, somehow i've missed that, probably because i didn't know the word "sap" and ignored it :-/  Hmmm i have to try this some more. 

About the breasts thing: is there any way i could make my breasts be lifted when wearing clamps/nipple guards? It looks so great. :)

And about the spitroast at orcs: I've never spend much time in those orc camps, i assume it's vanilla, but that means i can't solve this quest. Could you exclude the roasts in orc interiors? I don't want to kill them all. For now i'll just finish it via console, but i guess it will remain a thing.

Oh, somehow i've missed that, probably because i didn't know the word "sap" and ignored it :-/  Hmmm i have to try this some more. 

About the breasts thing: is there any way i could make my breasts be lifted when wearing clamps/nipple guards? It looks so great. :) Would require building feature similar to pregnancy where scripts control it. So no.

And about the spitroast at orcs: I've never spend much time in those orc camps, i assume it's vanilla, but that means i can't solve this quest. Could you exclude the roasts in orc interiors? I don't want to kill them all. For now i'll just finish it via console, but i guess it will remain a thing. You could break the quest doing that

1. You can ask Nocturnal for a different spit at any time. She's been telling you that.  OR
  2. You can just run in there, ignoring the orc's threats, shout at the spit, and you will get it done as they will have been calmed by your shout

About the breasts thing: is there any way i could make my breasts be lifted when wearing clamps/nipple guards? It looks so great. :) Would require building feature similar to pregnancy where scripts control it. So no.

And about the spitroast at orcs: I've never spend much time in those orc camps, i assume it's vanilla, but that means i can't solve this quest. Could you exclude the roasts in orc interiors? I don't want to kill them all. For now i'll just finish it via console, but i guess it will remain a thing. You could break the quest doing that

1. You can ask Nocturnal for a different spit at any time. She's been telling you that.  OR
  2. You can just run in there, ignoring the orc's threats, shout at the spit, and you will get it done as they will have been calmed by your shout

The calm doesn't work as long as the spit, so this doesn't work. But yes, i'll request another location.

The calm doesn't work as long as the spit, so this doesn't work. But yes, i'll request another location.

It would still work even if the calm runs out. You are invulnerable when on the spit so they can't kill you. I've done it.

This mod is making you invulnerable whenever busy... on a spit, delayed orgasm, loving encounters from love shout, from nocturnal teases or pleasure thyself, during pain is pleasure, even when loving a shine or waterfall. They are all built for in combat play thus I'm not mean and letting you be killed when you can't defend yourself.

It would still work even if the calm runs out. You are invulnerable when on the spit so they can't kill you. I've done it.

This mod is making you invulnerable whenever busy... on a spit, delayed orgasm, loving encounters from love shout, from nocturnal teases or pleasure thyself, during pain is pleasure, even when loving a shine or waterfall. They are all built for in combat play thus I'm not mean and letting you be killed when you can't defend yourself.

Didn't expect that. Most don't try to avoid such things, and the others are mean. :D

This is an example of why your feedback is valuable. You've caused me to improve it by explaining using a pop up message box "tip". Now, the first time you shout with Thu'im of Love, you will get this:

TIP: Shout with Thu'um of Love, to love your enemies to death. DEFENCE: Calm your enemies. Everyone becomes lovers instead of enemies for a while. OFFENCE: Orgasm damages your lovers. The 2nd word causes more damage, and is needed to effect creatures and dragons. With the third word, even more damage, and a virgin can cause instant death. Creatures disabled by default. Adjust in MCM.

Wanted to run this by you to see if the wording is clear, or confusing to you.

attachicon.gifnipple.jpg

without:

attachicon.gifnipple2.jpg

*blinks*

Huh!.... I didnt know that it did that... and, honestly am curious as to how they did that.... but that curiosity is for another time, Reality calls. *waves*

Nice! Your age old problem is solved, and without me lifting a finger :)

The reason I supply some _0 _1 files, is so you have a preset and don't CTD if you fail to build using bodyslide. Once you properly build, then those I supplied get overwritten by bodyslide.

The reason breasts were defying gravity, has nothing to do with the collar chains, but simply because the preset I supplied (which is my body) does some defying of gravity. I'm a virgin you see, so my breasts are pure, not worn out :P Basically you were not building a file for your body, and thus using my breasts (which are CBBE and pulled up all the time, nothing to do with collar chain, and do work with the clamps).

All the main testing I do is CBBE HDT, and those are the preset files.

Sometimes the simplest answer, is the correct one ^.^

This is an example of why your feedback is valuable. You've caused me to improve it by explaining using a pop up message box "tip". Now, the first time you shout with Thu'im of Love, you will get this:

TIP: Shout with Thu'um of Love, to love your enemies to death. DEFENCE: Calm your enemies. Everyone becomes lovers instead of enemies for a while. OFFENCE: Orgasm damages your lovers. The 2nd word causes more damage, and is needed to effect creatures and dragons. With the third word, even more damage, and a virgin can cause instant death. Creatures disabled by default. Adjust in MCM.

I'm not convinced that changes should be based on my lack of english skills, but that you do it is one more reason to adore you.  :heart:

Something i'm still not sure about it: does it harm anybody with an orgasm or just those involved with my character? And if the latter, add or raise the chance for 3-5some would be very nice... maybe only if not wearing chastity gear. *edit: and not for ceratures (only). With defeat i have the problem that there are 3 animations for MFC (male, female, creature) but only one for 2 creatures (all of those with wolves), so it plays the wrong almost all the time and the single one becomes boring. If you find a way to play the MFC animations with the proper actors, you'd have another unique feature in this mod... no other mod does play them. :(

Question: is the damage based on the hp the enemy has left? I've used it again a dragon, and the difference before/between was less than a shoot from my unenchanted elve bow + arrows, with a lvl18 character, archery around 50, difficulty master. But it had less then half hp left when i shouted, not sure if that's a point. Using the second word, i had hoped for a bit more. ;)

I think i was even a virgin, but i'm not 100% sure about that, at least my oral virginity might have been lost at this point. Btw, i lose my oral virginity if somebody licks me, because of the oral tag. I'm not sure if there is a proper way around, maybe exclude animations with lesbian tag? At least i'd say that doesn't count. ;)

And once more about the spitroast in the orc camp: i've tried again with shouting, i didn't die, just i got several bounties (not too bad), but Nocturnal as a follower started to kill them all... that i don't need to kill them myself wasn't exactly what i meant. ;)

Talking to her with follower setting didn't work either, i remember that it did in former versions, didn't try yet if it's caused by the follower setting, a change, or if something wrong with my game. When i tried out of combat, i got the vanilla message "this person is busy" and she did do her thing with pain/pleasure.

*more edit: And the problem of Nocturnal coming every day was fixed after i reported back. Self fixing glitches aren't something to care about i'd say. :)

I'm not convinced that changes should be based on my lack of english skills, For every one report in this thread, I always figure at least another 10 people thought or encountered the same, but did not report it. Then there's another 50+ in the future who will if I don't improve it. Abut that you do it is one more reason to adore you.  :heart:

Something i'm still not sure about it: does it harm anybody with an orgasm or just those involved with my character? Word 1, those who loved themselves, including friendlies. Word 2 and 3, those you loved with you, including friendlies. A virgin wielding word 3 can instant death NPCs in town if not essential... which is funny :P. And if the latter, add or raise the chance for 3-5some would be very nice...It's already done. If in a "combat area", defined by the location, you love the maximum available NPCs. 4 somes and 5 somes very common.  maybe only if not wearing chastity gear. *edit: and not for ceratures (only) this mod only ever does creatures 1 on 1. With defeat i have the problem that there are 3 animations for MFC (male, female, creature) but only one for 2 creatures (all of those with wolves), so it plays the wrong almost all the time and the single one becomes boring. If you find a way to play the MFC animations with the proper actors, you'd have another unique feature in this mod... no other mod does play them. I don't see myself ever expanding on creatures (other than what I have going for Dragons). My husband would have to bribe me with very expensive jewels or something

Question: is the damage based on the hp the enemy has left? Yes. This is because I don't want any death blows unless a virgin. Based on full heath would be very powerful if you love everyone twice. I've used it again a dragon, and the difference before/between was less than a shoot from my unenchanted elve bow + arrows, with a lvl18 character, archery around 50, difficulty master. But it had less then half hp left when i shouted, not sure if that's a point. Using the second word, i had hoped for a bit more. ;) Have to allow room for 3rd word to be better. With 3rd word you can get 90% of health gone in one loving already, and virgins, chance for instant death. These adjust in MCM

I think i was even a virgin virgins only get an advantage with 3rd word, but i'm not 100% sure about that, at least my oral virginity might have been lost at this point. Btw, i lose my oral virginity if somebody licks me, because of the oral tag. I'm not sure if there is a proper way around, maybe exclude animations with lesbian tag? There's many many quirks with how people tag their animations. You only are mentioning one of many imperfections. It would be a never ending fight to perfect it. I'm not going to try... if sexlab says it's an oral climax, this mod submits (its sexlab and the animators who need to make this better). At least i'd say that doesn't count. ;)

And once more about the spitroast in the orc camp: i've tried again with shouting, i didn't die, just i got several bounties (not too bad), but Nocturnal as a follower started to kill them all... that i don't need to kill them myself wasn't exactly what i meant. ;) lol

Talking to her with follower setting didn't work either, i remember that it did in former versions, didn't try yet if it's caused by the follower setting, a change, or if something wrong with my game. When i tried out of combat, i got the vanilla message "this person is busy" ​nothing changed its still working. it works regardless of follower or not, however very hard to get her in a not busy moment if not follower. it wont work if an encounter has triggered or you are in combat (busy). The intent is to talk to her when there's not. Best is to shout using Thu'um of Love when no NPCs are around thus no loving is going to start, thus you can talk to her. and she did do her thing with pain/pleasure.

*more edit: And the problem of Nocturnal coming every day was fixed after i reported back. Self fixing glitches aren't something to care about i'd say. No no they must be cared about, if they can still reoccur under some condition. But I'm pretty sure it's mute because I like the idea of changing it to the "Equip punishing collar" idea in some future release. This would significantly reduce the potential for problems what we've discussed, plus add an additional dimension to the feature.  :)

If you find a way to play the MFC animations with the proper actors, you'd have another unique feature in this mod... no other mod does play them. I don't see myself ever expanding on creatures (other than what I have going for Dragons). My husband would have to bribe me with very expensive jewels or something

Then i hope he wins in the lottery or something. ;)

Question: is the damage based on the hp the enemy has left? Yes. This is because I don't want any death blows unless a virgin. Based on full heath would be very powerful if you love everyone twice. I've used it again a dragon, and the difference before/between was less than a shoot from my unenchanted elve bow + arrows, with a lvl18 character, archery around 50, difficulty master. But it had less then half hp left when i shouted, not sure if that's a point. Using the second word, i had hoped for a bit more. ;) Have to allow room for 3rd word to be better. With 3rd word you can get 90% of health gone in one loving already, and virgins, chance for instant death. These adjust in MCM

I see. It's fine as it is i guess, just good to know that i should start with the shout, not when enemies are almost dead anyways.

I think i was even a virgin virgins only get an advantage with 3rd word, but i'm not 100% sure about that, at least my oral virginity might have been lost at this point. Btw, i lose my oral virginity if somebody licks me, because of the oral tag. I'm not sure if there is a proper way around, maybe exclude animations with lesbian tag? There's many many quirks with how people tag their animations. You only are mentioning one of many imperfections. It would be a never ending fight to perfect it. I'm not going to try... if sexlab says it's an oral climax, this mod submits (its sexlab and the animators who need to make this better). At least i'd say that doesn't count. ;)

There is SLATE which allows users to add tags very easy and comfortable. At least those who are bothered by this can use it.

And once more about the spitroast in the orc camp: i've tried again with shouting, i didn't die, just i got several bounties (not too bad), but Nocturnal as a follower started to kill them all... that i don't need to kill them myself wasn't exactly what i meant. ;) lol

Talking to her with follower setting didn't work either, i remember that it did in former versions, didn't try yet if it's caused by the follower setting, a change, or if something wrong with my game. When i tried out of combat, i got the vanilla message "this person is busy" ​nothing changed its still working. it works regardless of follower or not, however very hard to get her in a not busy moment if not follower. it wont work if an encounter has triggered or you are in combat (busy). The intent is to talk to her when there's not. Best is to shout using Thu'um of Love when no NPCs are around thus no loving is going to start, thus you can talk to her. and she did do her thing with pain/pleasure.

I see. 

*more edit: And the problem of Nocturnal coming every day was fixed after i reported back. Self fixing glitches aren't something to care about i'd say. No no they must be cared about, if they can still reoccur under some condition. But I'm pretty sure it's mute because I like the idea of changing it to the "Equip punishing collar" idea in some future release. This would significantly reduce the potential for problems what we've discussed, plus add an additional dimension to the feature.  :)

One last thing before i drive to bavaria for some days: Could you make the auto-free camera optional? I don't really like it, i'm quite used to get the camera in a poistion i like without it.

Probably not much reports from there because i can't play the game, but i'll probably have a look here in boring times. ;)

One last thing before i drive to bavaria for some days: Could you make the auto-free camera optional? I don't really like it, i'm quite used to get the camera in a poistion i like without it.

Probably not much reports from there because i can't play the game, but i'll probably have a look here in boring times. ;)

Auto-free cam can already be turned off in MCM. Misc Tab

While I am very proud to be in a mod, at least by name.. That's Jeorg... :-p

I don't think I ll tell my daughter about this honor.... :-D  But thanks Marie you Virgin you! Stay perfect.

Meanwhile.. with all the awesome deliciousness it seems to be adding.. it is indeed time to fire it back up with my new play.

I shall sally forth ( or is that wiggle forth? ) via my alternate self .. and attempt to be pure of heart and body.. like our author.

( to much on the virgin perfection?? :-p )

Excellent, thanks V.M. !!!

While I am very proud to be in a mod, at least by name.. That's Jeorg... :-p

I don't think I ll tell my daughter about this honor.... :-D  But thanks Marie you Virgin you! Stay perfect.

Meanwhile.. with all the awesome deliciousness it seems to be adding.. it is indeed time to fire it back up with my new play.

I shall sally forth ( or is that wiggle forth? ) via my alternate self .. and attempt to be pure of heart and body.. like our author.

( to much on the virgin perfection?? :-p )

Excellent, thanks V.M. !!!

lol, its not about the perfection, its the purity.

And it will be interesting to see where the random number generator places your waterfall for you. There's 11 or 12 now, be funny if you get yours 12th :P

If you are upgrading to today's v2.4, don't miss this Install Change....

(I've plastered this in multiple places and still fear people will miss it)

From the Change Log:

Changed - Bodyslide files are no longer distributed in the main download. There's now a separate download, one for CBBE HDT, and one for UUNP HDT. Get and install separately, the one you need. This will save LL some bandwidth, as you are not downloading all this content unless it's changed, and it can also be updated separately at different points in time. These new downloads are compatible to use with any older version of the mod

Also...

Don't forget to run FNIS again, as always. Not doing so this release will screw things up for sure.

If you are upgrading to today's v2.4, don't miss this Install Change....

(I've plastered this in multiple places and still fear people will miss it)

From the Change Log:

Changed - Bodyslide files are no longer distributed in the main download. There's now a separate download, one for CBBE HDT, and one for UUNP HDT. Get and install separately, the one you need. This will save LL some bandwidth, as you are not downloading all this content unless it's changed, and it can also be updated separately at different points in time. These new downloads are compatible to use with any older version of the mod

oops.. glad I checked back. I missed it.

But I ve yet to update B.S. stuff ( that's bodyslide.. geez peeps )  for a few things I am going with. Which the keeper of all that is modding, will protect my game play by dumping in. :-p

'twas my purity that caused that. Since as a chaste and pure one.. I would not think of the need to look at fitting such things... :-P