I've ask another question, I have SlaveTats installed, but get every time the same 5 SLAVE tattoos.. there is no more there, or am I doing something wrong ?

You not doing anything wrong. Here's a cut paste of my description from the Requirements section:

Re. the Tattoos... will be added only if there's empty slots in StavTats. It will fill empty spots until full. There's no bad side effect of not having SlavTat installed, or not having enough slots empty, other than just the tattoo does not actually happen

I'd like to improve in the future, several aspects of tattoos but it will be hard when I try as it's controlled currently not by this mod, but by a combo of Branding Device of Doom and SlaveTats.

A Player Hair shaven option will also be nice,.. and as i said other devices and slaveboots.. i like the gag, but that 's about it^^

I can't find the textures from the Virgin Ankle Chain and Wrist, they are not under Textures / Bronson.. :dodgy:

...and can you tell me pls which statue is meaning in the Nightceller Temple with Erandur?

The quest Walking Nightmare will be finished now, but i can't worship any shrine inside.. and there is no quest marker in or outside.. i have tested kill him or let him alive, but i cant find any worship position...

Where is the statue of Vaermina pls?

Virgin Ankle chain and Wrist are Zaz assets. You can see all asset sources on my Credits section.

I clicked all over that one. No Quest marker and no activation point.

I would expect the Quest marker to show up as soon as the Skull was banished. It did not.

Got some variables I can check and report back on?

Of course when I try it tomorrow - it will probably work immediately.

I think you did not complete the quest. It won't display when the skull was banished. It's not complete until you talk to the guy after it's banished.

SQV DA16

what's the current stage? if not 200 you did not complete.

Ah i have found this...

I thougt it's the last one, or one of the others inside... but NOT this "door" that Erandur opens... *lol*....

Quest Marker is not here, but now when i know that i see the workship position!

But i have a quest marker in Dibella's Temple for the third shout, but it's not really work, or have i go first to the broken tower and make the Heart of Dibella quest, or as you write: "Word 3 coming in a future release." ?

And a litte bug: sometimes this "anal-key" position is next to my player, or over.... after a reload it works again...

Vaermina worship... I can't figure out yet, how the quest marker could be not displaying as it works for me on every combo of completion.

Shrine Love... I don't understand your question. You don't need to do Heart of Dibella. Did you read carefully the Notebook Hamal gives you that explains this quest? You wont get the 3rd word till in the future I've added more shrines, but you will be told that in game when you reach the last one.

Anal Key... For the glitch you mention I copy/paste from the Trouble Shooting Section...

The Virgin Anal Torch or Virgin Anal Skeleton Key is visually glitched, and I have no key thus cannot re-equip to fix - Use the reset button in MCM - this can also be used to swap from one to the other

Anal torch and key are assets I have used from other authors. I don't know how to fix this glitch. Might figure it out one day :)

That does bring up a thought.  I have not tried it but does being good enough to earn a rebirth reset the tattoos? On one hand magic rebirth, but on the other hand magic tattoos...

Rebirth does not remove the tattoos, but that's a good idea I might use (already wanted to but removing is actually difficult to implement). In light of the tattooing being limited, it would make repeated branding machine use make more sense too. On my maybe in the future to-do list. I think I'd make it a MCM option too.

I had the same probles as you first like equipping items,.. i have install version 1.70, then overwrite it with 1.80 and then it will works at me.. i dont know why... my first version was 1.80, i have never bevore installed 1.7.

Updating didn't work for me, I experienced this issue with both 1.70 and 1.80. I started a new game after updating to 1.80, so clean save isn't an issue.

Hey, again. Hope you don't mind, I have a few more things that I would like to ask you.

1. In my case, the equipping part doesn't work as it should. The torch, the collar and the wrists shackles,always get equipped, but except the chastity rings (which worked once), none of the other items are automatically placed on my character. Is this supposed to happen? (I can manually add them and equip them, so that;s not an issue).
  2. I don't remember if this happened in the previous versions, but with this latest one, when you fall in the pit and enter the cage (Nocturnal's temple), Nocturnal appeared before the cage's door closed. If you don't mind a suggestion, I feel like it would be even more immersive if the cage closed first and you had to wait a few seconds (wondering if you did the right thing or not) before Nocturnal appeared.
  3. This is just a personal question, nothing to do with the mod with the mod itself). I've noticed in the pictures that you posted, that you use some tattoos that I don't have, Could you please tell me which tattoo modes you are using? Thanks.

Once again, this mod is one of the most entertaining ones that I've played. Thank you for all your hard work.

Lastly, would it be OK to PM you with a question regarding some of the in-game furniture?

1. This has been reported and working on it. Still a bit of a mystery but essentially in cases it's somehow thinking your character is a male when it's not (and equipping only male compatible items). Now that I see more than one person has this, I will try to fix before releasing next release. I'm starting to think I should just stop trying to support male characters !

2. By "Nocturnal appeared" I think you really mean, the "portal opened and you get ported". There's no Nocturnal here. The first time you exit you have to enter the cage. Every time after you are insta-ported AS you jump (may be some lag), but you don't need to enter the cage after the first time. So maybe watch and see this the next time you do it as your description does not match what should be possible. I think I'll take your idea on the delay though :)  (for the first time only)

3. That tattoo comes from BladeSinger-THEHAGs privat tattoos for RaceMenu-Overlays (it does not use SlaveTats)

Glad you are finding it entertaining. Sure you can PM me

Just a small suggestion: it would be exciting if this Dibella Priestesses have a chance that you can have your offer not refuse and so loses the virginity .. quasi inadvertently... about 20 / 80 chance or so... I see no sense in these Npc 's .. also the Maiden?! They brings me the Letter first, oke... but then they are useless.

I hope you understand what i mean,.. i write it in german again:

Nur ein kleiner Vorschlag: es wäre spannend, wenn diese Dibella Priesterinnen eine Chance hätten das man ihr Angebot nicht ablehnen kann und man so seine Jungfräulichkeit verliert.. quasi unabsichtlich.. so eine 20 / 80 Chance oder so.. weil ich sehe ehrlich gesagt keinen Sinn bei diesen Npc's

Greetings

Freundliche Grüße

I'm not really understanding fullly and can't read german.

Note that if you wear the correct protective devices, they can't take your virginity.

I do plan to add more varitey to what they do in the future.

If you get tired of those encounters, you can decrease it's frequency, or turn it off completely in MCM.

Just a small suggestion: it would be exciting if this Dibella Priestesses have a chance that you can have your offer not refuse and so loses the virginity .. quasi inadvertently... about 20 / 80 chance or so... I see no sense in these Npc 's .. also the Maiden?! They brings me the Letter first, oke... but then they are useless.

I hope you understand what i mean,.. i write it in german again:

Nur ein kleiner Vorschlag: es wäre spannend, wenn diese Dibella Priesterinnen eine Chance hätten das man ihr Angebot nicht ablehnen kann und man so seine Jungfräulichkeit verliert.. quasi unabsichtlich.. so eine 20 / 80 Chance oder so.. weil ich sehe ehrlich gesagt keinen Sinn bei diesen Npc's

Greetings

Freundliche Grüße

I'm not really understanding fullly and can't read german.

Note that if you wear the correct protective devices, they can't take your virginity.

I do plan to add more varitey to what they do in the future.

If you get tired of those encounters, you can decrease it's frequency, or turn it off completely in MCM.

I know that with the MCM and it is done..

I've played most of Mod's will be on loverslab and nexus, in German and English.. i can read english, but not really good to write.. sorry... :shy:

What i mean... I try to explain it:

Priestesses of Dibella should have a chance that you can not refuse the offer...

So when they ask you if you want to be fucked, you should not sometimes able to say no.. and they just rape you...

So had the sense to keep virginity also a useful and would be harder

Understand. I do want to add variety and choices. But I see the story for Dibella as being that she's passive about the situation, much nicer than Nocturnal, thus she will never force you to do anything.

Shrine Love... I don't understand your question. You don't need to do Heart of Dibella. Did you read carefully the Notebook Hamal gives you that explains this quest? You wont get the 3rd word till in the future I've added more shrines, but you will be told that in game when you reach the last one.

I have read the Book, have no devices put on me, I have a quest marker in dibella temple in markath... I'm standing at this point at the shrine... but i dont know what i have to do now...

No devices will be put on you. The book does mention that you have to take off a chastity device in order to love the shrines, and that you will not be able to proceed if you are in virgin training (because in that case you can't take off the chastity piercing).

If Shrine Love is selected in your quest journal, there will be a marker on Dibella's shrine. Activate it to "love" the shrine. Is the love not happening for you? You will get a message telling you that you can't do this if you are wearing a chastity device.

I figured out that the branding comes later. :D

But I have another issue; now when I do the Worship at Shor's stone I'm getting a ctd at the end of the teleport sequence. I doubt it's a glitch or conflict, it may just be papyrus overload. I had the same issue when I used the exit option after you jump into the pit in Nocturnal's sanctuary. I bypassed that one by doing a coc.

I can COC out of Sovengard safely. Is there any way I can do that coc and then issue a console command to advance the quest properly so Nocturnal then gives me the key for device removal? When I coc I've still got the "worship at shor's stone" requirement as a quest goal and I'm guessing that means the timer reset for check in hasn't kicked in again. 

But I have another issue; now when I do the Worship at Shor's stone I'm getting a ctd at the end of the teleport sequence. I doubt it's a glitch or conflict, it may just be papyrus overload. I had the same issue when I used the exit option after you jump into the pit in Nocturnal's sanctuary. I bypassed that one by doing a coc.

I can COC out of Sovengard safely. Is there any way I can do that coc and then issue a console command to advance the quest properly so Nocturnal then gives me the key for device removal? When I coc I've still got the "worship at shor's stone" requirement as a quest goal and I'm guessing that means the timer reset for check in hasn't kicked in again. 

You could try SetStage VirginTraining 200, but I only half expect you will get the timer going again. There's a few lines of script you are going to have potentially missed if CTDing on the port.

Should try to figure out the cause of your CTD. Is it consitent? There's lots of teleporting, does it happen for every single one even if you reload a save and try again? Could try the shrine of a daedric that trusts you, or a shrine you've loved, after first time will both teleport you.

The only thing the teleport does beyond a COC is cast the spell for the effect twice with some waits between, so hardly script intense. Similar effect is being cast each time Nocturnal appears, does that CTD you?

Does just manually COCing sometimes CTD you? How about going through a door that loads stuff?

My guess is that you are just prone to CTD on any new location load that's big, so going to the spot outside Nocturnal's home is the outside world being loaded, and all the other locations are interiors. If you have one that's easy to recreate and unrelated to this mod, would be useful to find out of it occurs without this mod loaded and if it happens on a new game. I could also have a look at your papyrus log if you like.

You could try SetStage VirginTraining 200, but I only half expect you will get the timer going again. There's a few lines of script you are going to have potentially missed if CTDing on the port.

Should try to figure out the cause of your CTD. Is it consitent? There's lots of teleporting, does it happen for every single one even if you reload a save and try again? Could try the shrine of a daedric that trusts you, or a shrine you've loved, after first time will both teleport you.

The only thing the teleport does beyond a COC is cast the spell for the effect twice with some waits between, so hardly script intense. Similar effect is being cast each time Nocturnal appears, does that CTD you?

Does just manually COCing sometimes CTD you? How about going through a door that loads stuff?

My guess is that you are just prone to CTD on any new location load that's big, so going to the spot outside Nocturnal's home is the outside world being loaded, and all the other locations are interiors. If you have one that's easy to recreate and unrelated to this mod, would be useful to find out of it occurs without this mod loaded and if it happens on a new game. I could also have a look at your papyrus log if you like.

I think you're probably right. Both of the ctds are happening on transport to that outside world location spot. I do have trouble at a few other spots; particularly, riften and right around Whiterun (both from what I've read are common problem areas for people) where it can happen, so I try to avoid fast travelling or teleporting in those regions. 

If it turns out other people are having this problem, I don't suppose it would be possible to have an option to let the teleport dump you to an interior cell somewhere in say, Markarth? I know there was another mod that some time ago had a similar issue come up, and changing the teleport to an interior cell in a different area was the fix that was used.

Your mod works fine with enderal, if you disable all of the timed events and "shout detection". I also like the new gags with allow shouting, though the workout thing is too crazy for me.

The "report to nocturnal" quest cant work, as enderal doesnt have any deadra shrines to report to her and the game CTDs after nocturnal tries to teleport my character. So could you either provide the setstage command to "complete" the report quest or add an MCM option to disable it?

Do the following things work in Enderal?

1. Love shout - does it successfully do the loving? How about with a dragon or creatures? Or can you end up crashing with it?
  2. Losing virginity stats and notification? Do the stats update? Notifications display? How about vaginal virginity lost with the extra screams and blood visual... no crashing from any of this?
  3. What happens if you DO use the shout detection. Can Nocturnal appear and successfully do the 3 encounters (Pain is Pleasure, Pleasure ThySelf, and Nocturnal Teases)
  4. Does the Delayed Orgasm work, or cause crashing?
  5. Do the Maiden and Priestesses Encounters work or crash?
  6. Do the reset buttons in MCM all work and not crash? Does the Skip Story option work?

I'm getting the idea here that Enderal will work for anything that's not location specific. So Quests that depend on places or things in the world will crash. Thus I'd expect 1-4 to work. #5 maybe not.

If the NPCs that I copy and use are also not available, then #3 and #5 would not work.

I'd like to do something for Enderal and be able to tell people how to use it. I think it would be useful in other situations. I can see people wanting to turn things off when they get to end game if they want to take a break from this mod but only in part etc., and like you say they can mostly can already. But we need to get this right, hence all my questions. Otherwise I'm going to do one thing and you just come back with a new problem :)

Is there an English Enderal released yet that I'd be able to use and test with?

The following i tested with 1.40, as it's the last version of this mod i have w/o the "nocturnal reporting" quest.

Nocturnal body is missing, theres only ghostly head and dagger.

1. Shout works (creature pack not working in my game, but i didnt try to fix this yet; there's also "new" creatures which most likely not supported by sexlab)

2. The mod displays virginity status in MCM, but i don't know if it works correctly ingame.

3. Shout detection and all 3 encounters work

4. Also works

5. Does nothing (they don't spawn, but no crash). If you tell me the scripts name, i can try to look it up in my papyrus log.

6. They all seem to work, no crash and items get equipped.

With the "report" quest, nocturnal appears but her body is missing, only head visible.

No english enderal yet and no official date, it's supposedly "some weeks".

http://www.moddb.com/mods/enderal

However you don't have to through all this trouble just for me, it's suffices if i can use the devious devices (and for that i only need to "skip" the nocturnal report quest).

Ok so Enderal's limitations for a mod are pretty much... can't use location, object, or actor assets.

Shout Like a Virgin features supported:

1. Virgin Devices
  2. Virgin Love Shout - keep creature turned off (might work for certain creatures but unknown)
  3. Delayed Orgasm
  4. Nocturnal Encounters (including Nocturnal as a follower mode) - work if you don't mind her ghostly condition being even more ghostly)

To use in Enderal:

• Install all mod requirements
  • Must Turn off (set to zero in MCM): Maiden Encounter, Priestesses Encounter, and Keeping your Freedom days to report in
  • Optionally Turn off Shout detection if you don't want the odd nocturnal visual and her encounters
  • Then use the "Skip initial portion of story" option to get equipped, get the key, and receive the shout

This assumes I make it possible to set "Keeping your Freedom days to report in" set to zero

@crayne

Today's release includes the option to disable. And I've included info on how to use for things like Enderal in the Tips & Tricks Section.

I think you're probably right. Both of the ctds are happening on transport to that outside world location spot. I do have trouble at a few other spots; particularly, riften and right around Whiterun (both from what I've read are common problem areas for people) where it can happen, so I try to avoid fast travelling or teleporting in those regions. 

If it turns out other people are having this problem, I don't suppose it would be possible to have an option to let the teleport dump you to an interior cell somewhere in say, Markarth? I know there was another mod that some time ago had a similar issue come up, and changing the teleport to an interior cell in a different area was the fix that was used.

New location is not a bad idea, if I can think of one that fits the story. Not Markarth as it's Dibella's home, not Nocturnal's. Is on my to-do-maybe list.

So I was told to go to Clavicus Vile's shrine and worship there... but first I need to gain his favor. I brought Barbas over but I'm unable to talk to Barbas because training gag. Am I missing something?

Likely Barbas has nothing to say. When he does you can talk to him with the gag. When you arrive at the Clavicus shrine you activate it. If the quest is selected in your journal there'd be an objective marker showing that.

If you need help with that quest its here http://www.uesp.net/...a's_Best_Friend

And when you complete it, make sure to have Virgin Training selected in your journal to see objective markers too.

EDIT: if you are at a point where the quest tells you to talk to Barbas and can't my bet is that you can't talk to anybody, not because of the gag. You can reset your character in MCM "force player reset"

There's also a item in the FAQs that might help

When I worship at the shrine I get the kneeling animation and once that is done nothing happens.

EDIT:

I haven't finished Daedra's Best Friend yet, and I know it's the gag preventing it because my dialogue is replaced with muffles.

Removing the gag through console didn't help, it seems firmly attached.

When I worship at the shrine I get the kneeling animation and once that is done nothing happens.

That's what happens if the Barbas quest is not complete. Does is show as complete in your journal?

If yes, you can double check. Go into console and type:

SQV DA03

You will see current stage. If it's 200 it's complete. Anything else and you won't be able to proceed.

Thanks! I set the stage on deadra's best friend to 200 and could proceed... now I'm getting my ass kicked by the ghosts inside sepulcher.

As a note, you might want to drop a note somewhere to do the daedra's best friend quest before starting Shout like a Virgin because that's not very clear.

I have given you possible solutions based on limited info and assumptions.

• I still don't know... are we talking about the very first meeting, or have you had successful encounters?
  • What are you doing, what happens, then what goes wrong?
  • Have you tried reinstalling Zaz, first the 6.1, then the 6.11 patch, answering yes to replacing the files?
  • Have you upgraded this mod and if yes, have you done a clean save?
  • If you are not starting a new game, have you tried it with a new game? This can help us rule out any bad save issues.
I don't  know of any way to verify Zaz is installed correctly, other than to use a mod that uses it's features. That's what we are doing here. Lots of mods rely on Zaz, but few use the furniture in scenes like this mod, thus it could still be incorrectly installed. Answer the questions above and then maybe I can help.

Papyrus is not going to show more than you describe, sounds normal to me. If you can attach a log that's right after your problem (the problem you describe for me) occurs, that will help me also.

I'm really sorry for not bringing out enough information. I wrote some of them down, but LL server's crash brought them away. And I forgot to write them twice.

To your question:

1. Yes, we are talking about the very first encounter.

2. I shouted, Cassia sent me a note in Whiterun, I shouted again out of Whterun, Nocturnal appeared from nowhere and ran away, I tried to talk to her but she has no words for me. I followed her to the southwest corner of Falkreach and then realized something must went wrong.

3. No, I didn't. Because MO's working mechanism is equivalent to installing your mod list into a clean Skyrim *EVERY* time you start the game, one mod by one mod, latter ones overwrite former ones.

4. I installed version 1.70 into an existing save.

5. I'm trying a new game on 1.80, but I need to do several quests before the first shout can be unlocked. I will report in this thread after that.

2. With this symptom, I'm 99% certain your Zaz Animations pack is incorrectly installed, possibly worsened by a FNIS problem. I recommend the latest 6.3 of FNIS since the previous version has the complexity of installing an add-on to fix it that many people miss.

3. That's mostly incorrect. First you make it sound like MO will clean save (see #4 below). There's at least 2 things I can think of that you could do wrong with MO... you could install just the 6.11 patch, thinking you don't also need 6.1 there. Or you could install them in the wrong order. Just trust me and reinstall your ZAZ using the directions in my Trouble Shooting. This has been the fix for everyone who's reported exactly what you reported in #2.

4. Sounds like you are not clean saving which is an absolute must. Read the spoiler for "How to Clean Save" in my Installation section. MO is not doing those steps for you. This could be your problem and if not, is till going to cause you more problems later on. For your new game, this of course is not relevant, which is why a new game test can rule out issues when you've tried everything else.

5. A good test, but maybe not needed if you first reinstall Zaz, check FNIS, and do a clean save. And in fact this test is a waste of time until you ensure Zaz and FNIS are good to go.

I'm back. The problem is not solved yet, but at lease I have some clues now.

First of all, you are right that there are some problems of my Zaz animations. But not by Zaz itself, but a more tricky one. Many may know that, at some time in the past, Sexlab used an older PapyrusUtils version than many other mods' requirement which is 3.2 or above. As an MO user I installed PapyrusUtils 3.2 and put it after Sexlab so it will override Sexlab's one, and forgot about it. Then Sexlab 1.62 came out, includes and requires PapyrusUtils newer than 3.2 (most players including me are not even able to know such a thing, because both Nexus and LL shows that 3.2 is still the latest version). Things went wrong from here.

Current status after removal of PapyrusUtils 3.2:

1. Zaz animation can be registered in Sexlab (which failed before)

2. Zaz animation can be chosen and played by Sexlab

3. After cleaned my save, Nocturnal still runs away. But I found two new errors in the log.

[07/31/2016 - 03:45:46PM] Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[None].virginmain.OnAnimationEvent() - "VirginMain.psc" Line ?
[07/31/2016 - 03:45:46PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:

While I was waiting for the new version I popped open the Nifs and wow, I have no idea what is going on with the torch or key. A lot of stuff I have not see on a piece of armor so no idea on which bit of it makes it fly around on ragdolling.

Did play with the items so I can wear the harness and an DD armbinder at the same time for giggles, sadly the bottom of the armbinder clips with the torch a bit, oh well.

post-472505-0-52766700-1469964410_thumb.jpg

Out of curiosity, where did you get the bodyslide settings for the Northern Priestess, or did you make your own?

-------------------------

New version is downloaded now and while I did not have much time to play, I did try the cheat button and all the items were added and equipped properly!

Thanks! I set the stage on deadra's best friend to 200 and could proceed... now I'm getting my ass kicked by the ghosts inside sepulcher.

As a note, you might want to drop a note somewhere to do the daedra's best friend quest before starting Shout like a Virgin because that's not very clear.

Did you use set stage because deadra's best friend (which is a vanilla quest not from this mod) was broken, or could not figure it out, or just did not feel like doing it?

It's specified in the Quest journal. It's also in a pop up message as soon as the quest starts (right after that first meeting with Nocturnal). You are not the first to be confused and thus I have it in the FAQ. I'm running out of ideas on how to make this better, and open to suggestions :)

I have given you possible solutions based on limited info and assumptions.

• I still don't know... are we talking about the very first meeting, or have you had successful encounters?
  • What are you doing, what happens, then what goes wrong?
  • Have you tried reinstalling Zaz, first the 6.1, then the 6.11 patch, answering yes to replacing the files?
  • Have you upgraded this mod and if yes, have you done a clean save?
  • If you are not starting a new game, have you tried it with a new game? This can help us rule out any bad save issues.
I don't  know of any way to verify Zaz is installed correctly, other than to use a mod that uses it's features. That's what we are doing here. Lots of mods rely on Zaz, but few use the furniture in scenes like this mod, thus it could still be incorrectly installed. Answer the questions above and then maybe I can help.

Papyrus is not going to show more than you describe, sounds normal to me. If you can attach a log that's right after your problem (the problem you describe for me) occurs, that will help me also.

I'm really sorry for not bringing out enough information. I wrote some of them down, but LL server's crash brought them away. And I forgot to write them twice.

To your question:

1. Yes, we are talking about the very first encounter.

2. I shouted, Cassia sent me a note in Whiterun, I shouted again out of Whterun, Nocturnal appeared from nowhere and ran away, I tried to talk to her but she has no words for me. I followed her to the southwest corner of Falkreach and then realized something must went wrong.

3. No, I didn't. Because MO's working mechanism is equivalent to installing your mod list into a clean Skyrim *EVERY* time you start the game, one mod by one mod, latter ones overwrite former ones.

4. I installed version 1.70 into an existing save.

5. I'm trying a new game on 1.80, but I need to do several quests before the first shout can be unlocked. I will report in this thread after that.

2. With this symptom, I'm 99% certain your Zaz Animations pack is incorrectly installed, possibly worsened by a FNIS problem. I recommend the latest 6.3 of FNIS since the previous version has the complexity of installing an add-on to fix it that many people miss.

3. That's mostly incorrect. First you make it sound like MO will clean save (see #4 below). There's at least 2 things I can think of that you could do wrong with MO... you could install just the 6.11 patch, thinking you don't also need 6.1 there. Or you could install them in the wrong order. Just trust me and reinstall your ZAZ using the directions in my Trouble Shooting. This has been the fix for everyone who's reported exactly what you reported in #2.

4. Sounds like you are not clean saving which is an absolute must. Read the spoiler for "How to Clean Save" in my Installation section. MO is not doing those steps for you. This could be your problem and if not, is till going to cause you more problems later on. For your new game, this of course is not relevant, which is why a new game test can rule out issues when you've tried everything else.

5. A good test, but maybe not needed if you first reinstall Zaz, check FNIS, and do a clean save. And in fact this test is a waste of time until you ensure Zaz and FNIS are good to go.

I'm back. The problem is not solved yet, but at lease I have some clues now.

First of all, you are right that there are some problems of my Zaz animations. But not by Zaz itself, but a more tricky one. Many may know that, at some time in the past, Sexlab used an older PapyrusUtils version than many other mods' requirement which is 3.2 or above. As an MO user I installed PapyrusUtils 3.2 and put it after Sexlab so it will override Sexlab's one, and forgot about it. Then Sexlab 1.62 came out, includes and requires PapyrusUtils newer than 3.2 (most players including me are not even able to know such a thing, because both Nexus and LL shows that 3.2 is still the latest version). Things went wrong from here.

Current status after removal of PapyrusUtils 3.2:

1. Zaz animation can be registered in Sexlab (which failed before)

2. Zaz animation can be chosen and played by Sexlab

3. After cleaned my save, Nocturnal still runs away. But I found two new errors in the log.

[07/31/2016 - 03:45:46PM] Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/31/2016 - 03:45:46PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:

This part of your log is generated by Skyrim, not by this mod. It's not giving a line number for within VirginMain.psc because in this case it's coming from an AI package.

I'm going to assume you shouted, 2nd time, after reading the letter from Cassia, as you described before, and then Nocturnal ran off. The fact that you got this far means cassia showed up with the letter and she did not CTD you with her equipped devices (she did have gold cuffs, collar, ankle chains, and black harness on right?). This means the Zaz assets are there to use. So our problem is Zaz Animations are not working only. Here's what this mod would be doing at this point...

• The OnAnimationEvent() event is triggered by your shout. first shout after reading the letter calls the next steps
  • VirginMain.psc starts the first meeting scene
  • One of the first things the scene does is runs an AI package on the player, which uses a Zaz animation that puts you in a little cage
  • if It can't do that animation, the whole scene ends, and Nocturnal's AI package would tell her to run home

So the GetValue() on a None object that this stack results in causing, is some skyrim engine fail that is failing when the AI package is given a bad Zaz animation (the none object is the animation object).

I don't know how to fix your Zaz Animations, but that is what his mod needs to work. Not just this first scene. Almost every encounter.

The fact that Zaz animations was not registering before was a pretty key bit if info. I'd have to suggest that whatever caused that is still not entirely fixed.

EDIT: before trying the steps below. Did you re-run FNIS generation after removal of PapyrusUtils? If not, worth trying that first, using latest FNIS 6.3.

If you want me to try and help further (I want to spend the time :) because I could learn something that helps others in the future, or even maybe adjust this mod to be more resilient, or display a helpful message), please use these steps to recreate the problem, and get more info...

1. Disable some mods that are not required and just noise for our test
  2. Review all requirements and upgrade to latest versions of required mods, such as 6.3 FNIS
  3. Start a brand new game
  4. Make sure Sexlab, Devious Devices, and Zaz are fully installed and working as far as you can tell in their MCM
  5. In Sexlab's MCM "System Requirements" under the last tab. Are they all showing as "ok" ? If not, must fix. No point in going any further here
  6. Use the "Skip initial portion of story" in this mod's MCM. This will equip the devices, give you the shout, and the key (this is just for our test - don't use to play this mod when you've not completed the story before) --  Did anything go wrong here? Are the devices equipped? Can you use the love shout? If any problem at this point, give me the details, and the log ending at this point. I would expect everything will be fine at this point, unless your shouting was detected by Nocturnal and triggers an encounter, which is our next step
  7. Now we want to trigger an encounter. In MCM set "Shout Detect (or Encounter) Chance" to 100. Then shout. This will now recreate your problem because any of the 3 possible encounters will trigger a Zaz Animation, using a scene, with an AI package. In each of the 3 you should see your character restrained in chains or tied up. If it does not start with that, you've created the problem

If the problem is recreated, stop the game. Give me your log. Describe what you saw. I need the full log, from start of brand new game, to point of creating the problem.

If this does not recreate the problem, we know that either your other test is using a bad save, or the mods you disabled are somehow part of the problem.

While I was waiting for the new version I popped open the Nifs and wow, I have no idea what is going on with the torch or key. A lot of stuff I have not see on a piece of armor so no idea on which bit of it makes it fly around on ragdolling.

Did play with the items so I can wear the harness and an DD armbinder at the same time for giggles, sadly the bottom of the armbinder clips with the torch a bit, oh well.

attachicon.gifenb 2016_07_31 04_17_42_64.jpg

Out of curiosity, where did you get the bodyslide settings for the Northern Priestess, or did you make your own?

I think it can be rag dolled because it's treated as a weapon. But ya, intestesting eh? :P I wonder if it would happen without the realistic ragdolls mod thing everyone uses.

The bodyslide setings I found from someone that supplied it, but I can't remember where I got it and have not kept the download. I think I just found it googling. I've never tried learn how to do that myself.

New version is downloaded now and while I did not have much time to play, I did try the cheat button and all the items were added and equipped properly!

YES!!!!!!!!

I think i found a problem :

the stendarr shrine at Fort Green Wall is not there if the mainquest is finished, as now the fort is ruled by the imperial army (in my game), not bandits, and the vanilla game changed it, I supose.

I have to start a new game just to check if the shrine is there when the fort is ruled by bandits, but I am lazy today... :P

It makes sense that a fort ruled by imperials won´t have a Talos shrine, if it was there, but this one was stendarr´s, but maybe the game removes the shrines when the forts are ruled by imperials/stormcloaks, Idk...

If the problem is with the vanilla game removing shrines as I think, the best way to play this mod is avoiding civil war quest, and before the High Hrothgar meeting in the mainquest.

I think i found a problem :

the stendarr shrine at Fort Green Wall is not there if the mainquest is finished, as now the fort is ruled by the imperial army (in my game), not bandits, and the vanilla game changed it, I supose.

I have to start a new game just to check if the shrine is there when the fort is ruled by bandits, but I am lazy today... :P

It makes sense that a fort ruled by imperials won´t have a Talos shrine, if it was there, but this one was stendarr´s, but maybe the game removes the shrines when the forts are ruled by imperials/stormcloaks, Idk...

If the problem is with the vanilla game removing shrines as I think, the best way to play this mod is avoiding civil war quest, and before the High Hrothgar meeting in the mainquest.

Thanks for reporting this. I already had to remove one other location that was in v1.80, now out for 1.81.

I will not use shrine locations that can change like this one. I will be removing it, and being careful not to use locations that change with civil war as I expand this quest.

If you want to get past this point, you can type this in your console:

SetStage VirginShrineLove 105

But if you are using 1.80, you could be finding another one inaccessible (in the change log)  :)