View File

Immersive Pet Girl

Introduction

Immersive Pet Girl is a mod which tries to provide an immersive experience of living a life as a pet slave girl. Being forbidden to speak, walk, wear any clothes, or use hands would pose many difficulties to such a pet girl, so it is a survival mod at its core, integrating with such mods like Realistic Needs and Diseases or Frostfall.

Also, this mod intends to be a framework for adding pet play contents to other mods, so the core mod itself does not mandate any specific context or storyline regarding the player's current condition as a pet girl, which will be provided by various 'addons' later, when the core mod will be reasonably feature complete.

If anyone find the idea, or the mod itself interesting enough to build upon, please don't hesitate to take them and do whatever you want to do with it. You don't even need to ask me for a permission for that :)

Features

Restrictions

• You are forced to crawl on the ground, with a collar and shackles.
  • You can't fight, jump, or keep any items except for the restraints you are wearing.
  • You can't interact with any objects with you hands.

Playing a 'Fetch'

• You can ask other people to play a fetch with you (choose "(Look up expectantly)" in the dialogue options).
  • In a fetch game, the person will throw a stick in a random direction, which you need to chase and pick up with your mouth and return to him or her in 30 seconds.
  • You need to be very precise in positioning yourself, in order to pick up the stick.
  • Upon a successful fetch, the person will throw you a random food item (including some raw meat).

Sexual Activities

• You can also offer a sexual service to other people in order to earn your food.
  • If you encounter a dog, it might follow you and probably try to rape you.

Eating Food

• You can only eat foods which are lying on the ground, without using your hands.
  • (Optional) If you have Realistic Needs and Diseases eating food from ground will fill your stomach, and maybe make you sick, if it is not fresh.

Bladder System

• You can take a pee in a doggy style, if your bladder is full. If you hold it too long, or get hit there's a chance of wetting your legs.
  • The pee pool will grow as you release and dry up after you finish.
  • Drinking water will fill up your bladder faster.

Drinking Water

• You can drink from most of water sources, like puddles, streams, and etc. (If it doesn't work, move to another location or just try it again.)
  • (Optional) If you have Realistic Needs and Diseases, drinking water from ground will quench your thirst with some risk of getting sick.

Hygiene and Bathing

• Your body will get dirtier as time passes by. You'll collect dust quicker if you move around much.
  • You can bath from a water source, which will clean some of the dirt you collected on your body.
  • (Optional) If you have Frostfall bathing will make you wet, which might have further consequences depending on circumstances.

Sleeping

• You can sleep any place on the ground.
  • You don't choose how much hours you want to sleep like in vanilla Skyrim. Instead, it will be determined by various factors, like temperature, wetness, status of your bladder and etc which will also affect the quality of your sleep (Requires Frostfall).

Plans and Ideas

Next version (0.0.4) will add more interactive options with NPCs and probably include some disposition system, so that you can gain or lose favor of other people by doing various tasks.

Credits

Thanks, and hope you enjoy it! :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/10/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, ZaZ Animation Pack, ZaZ Extension Pack, Devious Devices - Assets, Heretical Resources, Fuz Ro Doh
  • Special Edition Compatible

For the unsuitable animation issue, can you just use a regular dog-human doggystyle animation? It doesn't have to be a rape animation in order to fit a theme; just let imaginations run wild with that.

Even when I tried it without specifying any animation tags, it still refused to play an animation. I'm half suspecting it's just my setup, because I've never used creature animations before on my PC.

I hope others who have a working creature settings could confirm that if it's working or not. An easy way to test it is place a dog NPC near you and check if he follows you when you move around, and wait roughly one minute then see what happens.

For the unsuitable animation issue, can you just use a regular dog-human doggystyle animation? It doesn't have to be a rape animation in order to fit a theme; just let imaginations run wild with that.

Even when I tried it without specifying any animation tags, it still refused to play an animation. I'm half suspecting it's just my setup, because I've never used creature animations before on my PC.

I hope others who have a working creature settings could confirm that if it's working or not. An easy way to test it is place a dog NPC near you and check if he follows you when you move around, and wait roughly one minute then see what happens.

I hate to ask this question, but did all of the animations register properly?

I also hate to ask if you searched through SL and made sure that all of the creature animations are toggled on. I mean, I've missed that, so it's possible that others can miss it, right? We all miss things. Man I have a headache from hell.

Please don't worry. I'm not really an experienced modder so any kind of help would be appreciated :)

Anyway, I checked the animation selection page and it seems only some AP animations are toggled off. Probably I'll dig deeper into the problem later, if I find some free time soon.

the dog anims work fine on my setup.. played Bestial Essence and Animal Mansion Redux on this (as far as the mods let you).

Love your pee puddle getting bigger.. nice feature. The crawling gives also new options for punishment quests! But as a mod alone.. rather limited.

You finished the the Tamriel Slave mod? I tried it.. very time consuming but somehow also fun.. cavity search.. feeding time ^^ but after feeding time I got stuck on sleep, never could go further and wanted to wait till you finish the mod to give it a serious go!

the dog anims work fine on my setup.. played Bestial Essence and Animal Mansion Redux on this (as far as the mods let you).

Love your pee puddle getting bigger.. nice feature. The crawling gives also new options for punishment quests! But as a mod alone.. rather limited.

You finished the the Tamriel Slave mod? I tried it.. very time consuming but somehow also fun.. cavity search.. feeding time ^^ but after feeding time I got stuck on sleep, never could go further and wanted to wait till you finish the mod to give it a serious go!

I'm glad you liked my first mod. I've been away from anything related to Skyrim for long, so it's now maintained by theFirstHeretic.

Recently, I happened to reinstall Skyrim so I was curious about new features of the new ZaZ update, so I made this mod to test it.

I really wish I had more free time at hand, so I could write something like Slaves of Tamriel again, with things I've learned since. I didn't know anything about modding when I first started it, so I made a lot of ugly hacks and couldn't really finish what I initially had in mind.

I'm not so sure at this moment when I'll have enough free time to spend on modding again - could be in a couple of days, or maybe weeks. So I tried not to make any big promises about this mod.

Thanks again for enjoying my other mod, and sorry I couldn't finish it myself.

I like this mod. Is there a chance this will come with an amputee option? Others animals like a cow, horse or cat? Other things like shaved head or puttplug tails? If the owner doesn't want you anymore he just leaves you like that somewhere on your own (sadly like in real life). Animalshelter where the player could be adopted (the character was sold to this place or they just found her unconscious (death alternative)). The player could adoped a "pet" from there. This mod has much potential.

Edit 1: Breeding?

Hello, thank you for your work i really loved the idea and i just tried it, when i click start, my character gets naked and puts cuffs on camera angle changes but she doesnt start crawling. Also fetch dialogue seems like didnt work. Does the mod have requirements, or conflicts with some other? 

I have all the requirements but it seems like my problem is with zaz extension pack. all animations i have works except crawling one. Dont know what else to do followed everything that adviced in zazextensions forum. 

Please help me guys.

I'm glad you liked my first mod. I've been away from anything related to Skyrim for long, so it's now maintained by theFirstHeretic.

Recently, I happened to reinstall Skyrim so I was curious about new features of the new ZaZ update, so I made this mod to test it.

I really wish I had more free time at hand, so I could write something like Slaves of Tamriel again, with things I've learned since. I didn't know anything about modding when I first started it, so I made a lot of ugly hacks and couldn't really finish what I initially had in mind.

I'm not so sure at this moment when I'll have enough free time to spend on modding again - could be in a couple of days, or maybe weeks. So I tried not to make any big promises about this mod.

Thanks again for enjoying my other mod, and sorry I couldn't finish it myself.

You went into the right direction with your first mod.. branding the tattoo was just a awesome gimmick! The right mod to get used by other mods as extension.

So if you make a new one.. why not make a kennel you get send to as punishment. Cleaning job, bring water/food to the dogs, service them, shows, train new dogs,.. all crawling. And send back to the quest starter when done. It would be cool if more quest mods would be designed to have easy interaction with other mods. Like a Lego system.. not sure how easy to realize that would be ^^

In any case.. more please ;) you have nice ideas.. 36.. hehehe thumbs up! I even kept the name when I went on playing something else ^^ hope you find the time soon soon :P Can you make the petgirl "light" version? still access to map and inventory.. but trigger on all animals when crawling? ^^ I might adapt it as the new walk for some mods ^^

cheers

Uni

IDEA... Thieving outcome, Devious Animal Collar.

Trigger... Stealing. A collar is then placed on you.

' You have been found guilty of stealing, you act like an animal. Lets see how you like living like one. '

You hear a click, as a collar is snapped around your neck. Your clothes and possessions are removed and placed in the prison safe box.

' You have been sentenced to 3 days to live as the animal you are, your possessions will be returned after your sentence... '

You find your legs unable to allow you to stand, the collar around your neck seemingly dragging you down into a dog - like pose.

Pros... Collecting gold can still be done, as also looting chests. With gold and items being placed magically into your belongings chest in the local prison. Looting suddenly got very easy...

Pros... 10% faster, outrun most of Skyrim...

Cons... No armour, no cooked food, no inventory food. Like an animal, when you get hungry, you kill and eat the corpse.

Cons... More attractive to animals, 10% higher chance that an animal with want to have sex with you, rather than fight you...

I'd like to see it as a Devious Item, that is triggered when stealing.

Using a 3 day timed lock, with your items put into the prison possessions chest.

Released after 3 days, forcing you to survive by begging for scraps, or killing animals.

I'd like to see your attacks turned into dog attacks, instead using only your mouth. Only able to eat raw meat from stuff you kill, in its inventory ( right click food item ), try to pick it up and it goes into your prison possessions chest...

Just some ideas, If you don't like them or can't do them. Then just ignore this post... :)

the actual craw animation does not work

she just uses the normal animations and changes the camera offsetNJCRsUHXM.jpg

but the pee animation does work

EJlARsIH7f.jpg

i'm using fnis pcea2 and this may be the problem? the crawling animation dont work for me in ZazExtensionPack aswell... but some people say that it works for then even using fnis pcea2, so this may be just a problem with my setup? i really dont knok

edit: just tried without pcea2 and in a new game, but it still doesnt work

I kinda like this idea, but I had an idea a while back that would be really neat to see made into a mod. That instead of having followers, you end up being a follower to someone instead, sort of being a submissive role and such, have to follow their orders, and they'll likely abuse you verbally, and physically from time to time, especially if you mess up. Also probably force themselves onto you sexually, all that sort of stuff.

Just throwing the idea out there for anyone to pick up, or if even possible to include into this somehow, even if you don't make it a full mod, maybe it could end up being a sort of framework for such mods to work off of?