Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Vel, how often does CD check for viability of the player for one of the 4 special quests? Just wondering, because in my current game, I satisfy the requirements for 3 of them (Embassy, Solitude and Windhelm) according to the info in the opening post and it has been over 8 in-game weeks now without a peep from Master. I am currently level 39, my Rank with Master is 16, Dispostion is 2, Sexual Tendency is 7, Control Tendency 0, Masochist Tendency is 6 and Sadist Tendency is at 4.

I have ran into an interesting issue several times now in several different playthroughs.  I can guarantee it is not an issue with my FNIS.  

Nissa in the CD Shop is sometimes in T-Pose.  She is the only NPC i am aware of that does this.  I took screens of her inventory incase it has anything to do with it.   As I approach her she will teleport 10 or so feet away.  Like her AI is trying to get around an obstacle.  She will go from the back of her room to the door of her room, if I approach her at the door she will port to the back of the room.

When she does this she will switch from wearing a black leather collar & body harness to Silver metal Chastity devices.  

Screens

attachicon.gifNissa T-Pose.jpgattachicon.gifinventory pt 1.jpgattachicon.gifInventory pt 2.jpg

i have that problem aswel but waiting 1 hour normaly fix it, in some cases i have to get out of the shop and get in again then wait 1 hour.

i have a followup question for those 2 slave helpers for master, is or was there a addon for what they are selling? i only get vanilla jewelry from one of them and then some random vanilla stuff and a few new things from the other, some of those new suits have the same texture as black catsuit but different name

oh and the gasmasks dont work, unable to equip them

The addon's in the MCM menu that are available will be added to one of their merchant lists.

As for the gas masks, check what slot the Device Hider is set to, if it is the default (long hair I think) it needs changed as it will interfere with any hoods. I generally use slot 61 for it.

Vel, how often does CD check for viability of the player for one of the 4 special quests? Just wondering, because in my current game, I satisfy the requirements for 3 of them (Embassy, Solitude and Windhelm) according to the info in the opening post and it has been over 8 in-game weeks now without a peep from Master. I am currently level 39, my Rank with Master is 16, Dispostion is 2, Sexual Tendency is 7, Control Tendency 0, Masochist Tendency is 6 and Sadist Tendency is at 4.

Use SQV CDxTask_Manager and look at the values for Avail_ExpQuest01 through 04. If it is a 0 it is currently unavailable, 1 it is available (if the courier does not come to you you can ask the Master directly). Generally once you qualify it starts its timer (Timer_ExpQuest01 - 04) and that is the number of days until it checks (avail is 0) or becomes unavailable again (avail is 1) and the timer resets (7 days typically). There is a random element to getting the quest as well when the timer hits 0 of generally 30 + 2x your level so it should come up every time for you.

I just started playing the mod and have run into the issue with no one being there for the customer assist quest.  This is the first one and all I have is the master standing there with standard dialog and nothing to say about the quest.  sqv on the related quests (I'm guessing) seems to point at Mr. Tavish who was disabled.  Enable and Moveto Player got him to me but he just heads for the door and leaves and no new dialog becomes available with the master.  Don't know what to do.  Looked through the thread and it seems like everyone who plays this mod is a modder themselves and speaking all kinds of script language that may as well be Mandarin Chinese to me.

Customer Assist 01 is not working properly and he does not participate in Customer Assist 02, he does however stay in the VIP house which is why he shows up in the Guest Control aliases (VIP_A and VIP_B as I remember). I am going to have to put some additional checks in place on the quest opening.

I just started playing the mod and have run into the issue with no one being there for the customer assist quest.  This is the first one and all I have is the master standing there with standard dialog and nothing to say about the quest.  sqv on the related quests (I'm guessing) seems to point at Mr. Tavish who was disabled.  Enable and Moveto Player got him to me but he just heads for the door and leaves and no new dialog becomes available with the master.  Don't know what to do.  Looked through the thread and it seems like everyone who plays this mod is a modder themselves and speaking all kinds of script language that may as well be Mandarin Chinese to me.

Customer Assist 01 is not working properly and he does not participate in Customer Assist 02, he does however stay in the VIP house which is why he shows up in the Guest Control aliases (VIP_A and VIP_B as I remember). I am going to have to put some additional checks in place on the quest opening.

Okay, I found the toggle in the MCM to reset it so I just did that.  On another note, am I wasting my time trying to find other means to remove the items the master put on my character?  I searched the manor house, found some books, tracked the clues to the Arcane U and went searching for that ruin in the mountains but found nothing out there.  Do the characters in the books exist - Zed Curio and that General Augustus Vestalis?  It would be nice to have a set of keys for those things (since there is absolutely no other way to escape - you'd think that mist-form *better vampires* would do the trick...) Also curious about the author of that journal of the mage student who gets fitted with devices for being a snoop, sounds like it might be Brelyna or a Dunmer Dovakhin from a parallel universe.

Look in your MCM under Devious Devices.  You will find under quests that there is two, both start at the college of winterhold.  One is for the keys in a roundabout way.  and it also will eventually lead you to Zed.

Also what condition was the items put on?  Are you a property slave?  is it a free trial?  Was it from Confiscation?  They all have different requirements.   I have never done property slave so I can not help there ...free trial ...she will remove them after a week.  There is also an option to pay her to remove items put on by others or yourself.....hehe

That being said, there are also some bugs currently that might equip double collars which she may or not be able to remove...if not there is a cheat under CD's MCM  that removes quest devices....but it can also break your quest.   So be carefull in the context you use it in. 

Use SQV CDxTask_Manager and look at the values for Avail_ExpQuest01 through 04. If it is a 0 it is currently unavailable, 1 it is available (if the courier does not come to you you can ask the Master directly). Generally once you qualify it starts its timer (Timer_ExpQuest01 - 04) and that is the number of days until it checks (avail is 0) or becomes unavailable again (avail is 1) and the timer resets (7 days typically). There is a random element to getting the quest as well when the timer hits 0 of generally 30 + 2x your level so it should come up every time for you.

Thanks for the answer/info, Veladarius. I'll take a look at those variables. :-)

EDIT:

CDxTask_Manager does not exist on my Skyrim installation. I used sqv CDxTaskManager (without underscore) instead.

The Avail_ variables are ALL 0, even the ones for the Delivery and Fetch the Delivery quests, even though ingame, Master currently has them on offer to me.

The Timer_ExpQuest variables are also all 0, and stay at 0 even if I wait a day or two. (I checked them, then slept a day, then moved to another cell, then checked again.. rinse and repeat 7 times.)

So to me it looks like for some reason the timer simply isn't running. The option in the MCM to restart the timer is greyed out, btw.

I also checked my Papyrus Log and found these lines in regards to Captured Dreams. Are any of those bad?

[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property TaskEnable on script CDxTravellerCleanUp attached to alias traveller on quest CDxSlavery_Property (9F17B43D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property TaskEnable on script CDxTravellerCleanUp attached to alias traveller on quest CDxSlavery_Property (9F17B43D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items08 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property SexLab on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items09 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items03 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items06 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items02 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items05 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items07 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property libs on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items01 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items10 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items04 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property ExpQuest on script CDxSummonsLetter2 attached to  (9F090AF9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property MDEnd on script CDxPS01_MDCell01Exit attached to  (9F242676) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property bindings01disable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property Plate01disable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property bingindsbundle on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property bindings01enable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items08 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property SexLab on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items09 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items03 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items06 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items02 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items05 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items07 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property libs on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items01 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items10 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items04 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property ExpQuest on script CDxSummonsLetter2 attached to  (9F090AF9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property TaskEnable on script CDxTravellerCleanUp attached to alias traveller on quest CDxSlavery_Property (9F17B43D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property TaskEnable on script CDxTravellerCleanUp attached to alias traveller on quest CDxSlavery_Property (9F17B43D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property MDEnd on script CDxPS01_MDCell01Exit attached to  (9F242676) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property bindings01disable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property Plate01disable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property bingindsbundle on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property bindings01enable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:55AM] warning: Property ExpQuest on script CDxSummonsLetter2 attached to  (FF008A39) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:55AM] warning: Property delivery on script CDxPD_Delivery attached to  (FF008A3B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Okay, I found the toggle in the MCM to reset it so I just did that.  On another note, am I wasting my time trying to find other means to remove the items the master put on my character?  I searched the manor house, found some books, tracked the clues to the Arcane U and went searching for that ruin in the mountains but found nothing out there.  Do the characters in the books exist - Zed Curio and that General Augustus Vestalis?  It would be nice to have a set of keys for those things (since there is absolutely no other way to escape - you'd think that mist-form *better vampires* would do the trick...) Also curious about the author of that journal of the mage student who gets fitted with devices for being a snoop, sounds like it might be Brelyna or a Dunmer Dovakhin from a parallel universe.

Look in your MCM under Devious Devices.  You will find under quests that there is two, both start at the college of winterhold.  One is for the keys in a roundabout way.  and it also will eventually lead you to Zed.

Also what condition was the items put on?  Are you a property slave?  is it a free trial?  Was it from Confiscation?  They all have different requirements.   I have never done property slave so I can not help there ...free trial ...she will remove them after a week.  There is also an option to pay her to remove items put on by others or yourself.....hehe

That being said, there are also some bugs currently that might equip double collars which she may or not be able to remove...if not there is a cheat under CD's MCM  that removes quest devices....but it can also break your quest.   So be carefull in the context you use it in. 

Free Trial but the Chastity Belt quest started at the same time which seems to suggest you can find a way out of it on your own without being at the mercy of the Master.

That is true for normal chastity belts...NOT CD quest belts...which you are in....you have to live with it for a week....longer if you piss her off...   :-)

You can buy some belts from her that are keyed normally  and those can be removed with a chastity belt key.   But any belt she equips on you is a quest belt.  You have to fulfill the requirements to get it off.   Lastly any time you get equipped with a chastity belt or harness you will get that quest.  It does not mean there is an easy way to accomplish the removal.  Some are easier to remove than others as I have explained above.  Good luck with your new best friend.   Oh and you might want to pay close attention to any CD dialog.  Because she told you she would remove it in a week or so...maybe longer...when she equiped it on you.  And be sure not to fast click through any CD conversation....that can break the quests.   

Hi all.  I am having trouble ending the property slave quest.  Master has given me the option to work for her or be free.  I chose freedom, I got teleported back to my room with Markus.  However, Markus doesn't say anything and just leaves.  My character is frozen and I can't do anything from that point.  I have tried the below commands as suggested earlier in the thread:

setstage cdxSlavery_Prop_manor 900

clearquestaliases <ID for quest>

Stopquest <ID for quest>

playerref.removefromfaction xx167346     xx is the load position, should be the first 2 digits from the quest id above - removes from prop slave faction

prid xx08906f

disable xx08906f  

However, I keep getting an error on the remove from faction line (invalid reference playerref only object instances and variables are allowed) and with the disable (unknown variable for parameter integer)

Any thoughts?  Thanks.

To anyone that is having the issue of a VIP not being there for a session I need some information to try and make a fix. I need you to do the following:

SQV CDxCustomerAssist02_Main   and tell me if both of the aliases for Customer A and Customer B are filled.

SQV CDxGuestControl   and tell me if either Guest_Master or Guest_SlaveRoom are filled or if both are empty.

I am trying to figure out if it is an issue with them being checked out and disabled or they are ignoring the move command.

i tried to start that quest but didnt get it, might take some more time.. but without the quest started i get:

Before i get the quest and standing inside the inn in dawnstar i get (CDxCustomerAssist02_Main)

REF 'CustomerA'-> " (00000014)
REF 'CustomerB'-> " (41195D65)
REF 'CustomerC'-> NONE
REF 'AfterScene'-> NONE
REF 'Master'-> (41001A89)

Quest State

Enabled? Yes
State: Running
Quest stage: 0
Quest priority: 85

CDxQuestControl cannot be found with: Help "cdxquestcontrol" and starting it with sqv dont work (this is when the quest is not active)

The other quest is CDxGuestControl but I need the information when the quest starts so I can see if the guest has left the VIP house and has been returned to their holding position.

Hi Veladarius,

I encounter i strange "bug" with the delivery quest. The quest send me to an NPC in Ulstof's Party Room (part of Cursed Loot mod, unreachable when not doing a specific quest). Is that a normal situation ? My only way to it was a coc to the location but should the delivery quest onyl work on vanilla location and NPC ?

On another thing, the punishment part in chaste spouse isn't working. My PC and spouse go the the binding equipement but after that nothing happen and I canoot move.

It can be anywhere including locations from mods, I have added what conditions I can to try to keep it to reachable locations but I can't cover everything unfortunately as it also depends on how the location was set up. If you get a location that you can't get to reset the quest and try it again.

It is likely stuck trying to add devices, this especially happens if the preferred material is leather or ebonite items. The next update should eliminate this issue.

Hi Veladrius,

I've been playing on this new version for a few days and I must say I'm very impressed with your amazing job !

I've just encountered a problem yesterday. I failed a delivery for the first time (damned bandits...) and I'm to be punished. OK. After being whipped, though, the Master says she's going to "offer" me something for a few days, but nothing happens : the scene seems to be stucked at this point. No CTD, no freezing, but simply no action : she looks at me and does nothing.

Any idea ?

Thanks, and sorry if the question has already been asked.

I believe this also has to do with the preferences for devices.

If you or anyone else that runs into this issue can provide me with a log from the session it would be helpful.

Thanks for your answer, Veladarius.

I didn't change the default preferences for devices in the MCM menu : everything is on "any".

I must also report that the character's names are often wrong : "Hunter" for the Master ; "Courrier" for Herran, etc. and that i often receive a pop-up saying "lookup failed!". Don't know what it means or why it happens.

Anyway : in attachment, the complete log from the session (once again : no ctd, no freezing ; simply no device being added).

Thks !

Papyrus.0.log

Hi Veladrius,

I've been playing on this new version for a few days and I must say I'm very impressed with your amazing job !

I've just encountered a problem yesterday. I failed a delivery for the first time (damned bandits...) and I'm to be punished. OK. After being whipped, though, the Master says she's going to "offer" me something for a few days, but nothing happens : the scene seems to be stucked at this point. No CTD, no freezing, but simply no action : she looks at me and does nothing.

Any idea ?

If you or anyone else that runs into this issue can provide me with a log from the session it would be helpful.

I didn't change the default preferences for devices in the MCM menu : everything is on "any".

I must also report that the character's names are often wrong : "Hunter" for the Master ; "Courrier" for Herran, etc. and that i often receive a pop-up saying "lookup failed!". Don't know what it means or why it happens.

Anyway : in attachment, the complete log from the session (once again : no ctd, no freezing ; simply no device being added).

Thks !

Copied from main page: !! If you are having Lookup Failed errors try using the alternate esp in the download section, it should correct it !!  

[snip...]

I didn't realize that some of the stuff I was seeing was from devious devices itself, as I thought it was only a resource for this mod and others.  Still trying to figure everything out.  Doing the quest for the enchanter now, lot of waiting around watching my prostitutes train and screw various people to keep my pc at 100 arousal.  Can't use the wait feature or it drops and he said to keep it as high as possible.  One thing I noticed that is pretty awesome even though it has to be a conflict of some kind is that when I fly the Dev Aveza my arousal skyrockets up to 100 really fast for some reason.  Looted that bookcase but nothing from Urag but I'm guessing it's because I was still wearing Master's belt at the time so I probably messed up my chance to do that quest.

You should still be able to do the Forbidden Bookcase quest, it just won't trigger when belted. However, anytime you pickup the Devious Devices: Chastity Belts book it will attempt to start. So, once you're free, you can go find Urag and just drop the book and pick it up again where he'll see you. (I'm pretty sure that's how it works.)

Hi all.  I am having trouble ending the property slave quest.  Master has given me the option to work for her or be free.  I chose freedom, I got teleported back to my room with Markus.  However, Markus doesn't say anything and just leaves.  My character is frozen and I can't do anything from that point.  I have tried the below commands as suggested earlier in the thread:

Stopquest <ID for quest>

playerref.removefromfaction xx167346     xx is the load position, should be the first 2 digits from the quest id above - removes from prop slave faction

prid xx08906f

disable xx08906f  

However, I keep getting an error on the remove from faction line (invalid reference playerref only object instances and variables are allowed) and with the disable (unknown variable for parameter integer)

Any thoughts?  Thanks

Instead of playerref.removefromfaction xx167346, type player.removefromfaction xx167346

Thanks for the answer/info, Veladarius. I'll take a look at those variables. :-)

EDIT:

CDxTask_Manager does not exist on my Skyrim installation. I used sqv CDxTaskManager (without underscore) instead.

The Avail_ variables are ALL 0, even the ones for the Delivery and Fetch the Delivery quests, even though ingame, Master currently has them on offer to me.

The Timer_ExpQuest variables are also all 0, and stay at 0 even if I wait a day or two. (I checked them, then slept a day, then moved to another cell, then checked again.. rinse and repeat 7 times.)

So to me it looks like for some reason the timer simply isn't running. The option in the MCM to restart the timer is greyed out, btw.

I also checked my Papyrus Log and found these lines in regards to Captured Dreams. Are any of those bad?

[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items08 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property SexLab on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items09 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items03 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items06 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items02 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items05 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items07 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property libs on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items01 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items10 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property patron_items04 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property ExpQuest on script CDxSummonsLetter2 attached to  (9F090AF9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property MDEnd on script CDxPS01_MDCell01Exit attached to  (9F242676) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property bindings01disable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property Plate01disable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property bingindsbundle on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:52AM] warning: Property bindings01enable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items08 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property SexLab on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items09 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items03 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items06 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items02 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items05 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items07 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property libs on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items01 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items10 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property patron_items04 on script CDxVIPHouseSpa attached to  (9F0AC4ED) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property ExpQuest on script CDxSummonsLetter2 attached to  (9F090AF9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property MDEnd on script CDxPS01_MDCell01Exit attached to  (9F242676) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property bindings01disable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property Plate01disable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property bingindsbundle on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:53AM] warning: Property bindings01enable on script CDxVIP_PS_cGetLeatherStrips01 attached to  (9F1D2744) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:55AM] warning: Property ExpQuest on script CDxSummonsLetter2 attached to  (FF008A39) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[09/19/2016 - 10:23:55AM] warning: Property delivery on script CDxPD_Delivery attached to  (FF008A3B) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

No, those errors will not affect anything.

I will check on the reset though I didn't think I had one for the Task Manager but is something that I was putting in.

Hello guys. I think I caught a bug today.

Being a slave in Captured Dream shopI got a promotion from Mine to Smithy. After my first day, when I made anough plugs and belts, De'Zra starts a dialogue, and in the end of dialogue she says following phrase: "Come see me in the morning, I have an errand for you to do". But then, when I return to Smithy after night in Barracks, she does not give me any errand and does not check the stuff I do in the smithy. Do you guys know if the problem is solvable?

Thank you in advance for answer.  

Use this script to replace the one in the main mod.

attachicon.gifSmithy Start of Day Fix.zip

@Veladarius,

Do you have a function that will return the current CD version as an INT, or FLOAT? I've looked in CDxMCM but the version is 11?

No but I could easily add it in or set the actual version number as a float in the MCM.

Could you do it in the 'CDxFramework' script as an INT or FLOAT return function?

Perhaps something like,

FLOAT Function GetVersion() 
	RETURN 4.05
EndFunction
Also, I meant to ask you where are the black, dark red, red, white CD branded DDs? Or is it not a good idea to add those to DDe?

I can add that to the Framework.

For the CD branded items I would rather they not be used by other mods.

Veladarius, thank You for answering so soon, and for helping to resolve the issue I had :)

But I have also met another 2 problems.

1) When I collected 30 points working as a maid in the Manor, Master started a conversation with me and suggested 3 options: relationship, freedom, or to stay working as a maid. When I chose relationship, one dialogue followed. In this dialogue I had to choose equipment I had to wear. But when game did not give me equipment I choose. First - I could not recieve Posture Collar, and also when I choose silver belt with closed back - game gives me silver belt with open back.

2) The second problem appeared at the moment, when Master was equipping all chosen stuff (belt, collar, plugs). After the moment when Master equipped collar, she started equipping Plugs I had chosen. But plugs have enough time to slide out before Master puts on Chastity Belt on my character. And after the belt is on - it is impossible to equip plugs.

Is it possible to somehow avoid this issue, or to solve it?

I hope there is something that could be done :)

Being a slave in Captured Dream shopI got a promotion from Mine to Smithy. After my first day, when I made anough plugs and belts, De'Zra starts a dialogue, and in the end of dialogue she says following phrase: "Come see me in the morning, I have an errand for you to do". But then, when I return to Smithy after night in Barracks, she does not give me any errand and does not check the stuff I do in the smithy. Do you guys know if the problem is solvable?

@Veladarius,

Do you have a function that will return the current CD version as an INT, or FLOAT? I've looked in CDxMCM but the version is 11?

No but I could easily add it in or set the actual version number as a float in the MCM.

Could you do it in the 'CDxFramework' script as an INT or FLOAT return function?

Perhaps something like,

RETURN 4.05
EndFunction
Also, I meant to ask you where are the black, dark red, red, white CD branded DDs? Or is it not a good idea to add those to DDe?

Veladarius, thank You for answering so soon, and for helping to resolve the issue I had :)

1) When I collected 30 points working as a maid in the Manor, Master started a conversation with me and suggested 3 options: relationship, freedom, or to stay working as a maid. When I chose relationship, one dialogue followed. In this dialogue I had to choose equipment I had to wear. But when game did not give me equipment I choose. First - I could not recieve Posture Collar, and also when I choose silver belt with closed back - game gives me silver belt with open back.

2) The second problem appeared at the moment, when Master was equipping all chosen stuff (belt, collar, plugs). After the moment when Master equipped collar, she started equipping Plugs I had chosen. But plugs have enough time to slide out before Master puts on Chastity Belt on my character. And after the belt is on - it is impossible to equip plugs.

It has to do with the quest device equip functions. There are were several locations to pull information from and the filter for it was at the mercy of the various quests that set the preferences and got confused easily. The next update has a revised system that puts all of it together into a single package  and combines the preferences. The plugs sliding out was also due to the way the function operated, the new one is completely different and I believe the new version of DDi removes plugs sliding out functionality.

and I believe the new version of DDi removes plugs sliding out functionality.

Not the just-released build. It is on the roadmap for DDi 3.3.

What the DDi 3.2 does fix tho is the AI issues. It should be safe to update now and users should no longer have AI issues with scenes in Captured Dreams.

What the DDi 3.2 does fix tho is the AI issues. It should be safe to update now and users should no longer have AI issues with scenes in Captured Dreams.

Well, the new equip function I have set up works faster and should catch them before they fall out so long as people don't have a lot of script lag.

Stopquest <ID for quest>

prid xx08906f

disable xx08906f  

Any thoughts?  Thanks

Instead of playerref.removefromfaction xx167346, type player.removefromfaction xx167346

Thanks, i'll give it a whirl.

Well, the new equip function I have set up works faster and should catch them before they fall out so long as people don't have a lot of script lag.

I've got a OT question with equipping devious devices.

A barrel I invented has several devious devices, but you cannot just grab them and put them on,

Player must grab them, dump them onto the ground, pick them up and put them on.

Doing it this exact way causes those delicious messages to work ("You hear a click", etc).

Is there a thing the barrel needs or is this normal?

I take that back, it cannot be normal, I must have invented the barrel badly?

Hi Veladrius,

Any idea ?

Thks !

Copied from main page: !! If you are having Lookup Failed errors try using the alternate esp in the download section, it should correct it !!  

OK, OK, thank you for the reminder ...

But the problem with the device session remains ans i think it's something else, no ?

But the problem with the device session remains ans i think it's something else, no ?

As far as I know this can happen if you try clicking through the conversations to speed things up.  

Did you go to a save before you took that quest?  Did you clean your save?  (Not sure if its needed with an esp change but it couldn't hurt.)  (well it could if you do it wrong)  If it was me, i would just restart from a new game especially with a 2 day old save, I get paranoid about hidden scraps of info left in a re-used save (even a cleaned one) That start to cause untraceable problems at lvl 40...Better to start new at lvl 10.  Vel can comment about your log.  and provide much better advice than I am capable of.  Good luck.  Oh and if you thought i was yelling at you.....It is posted like that on the main page.  I just copied and paste.   :-)

As far as I know this can happen if you try clicking through the conversations to speed things up.  

Did you go to a save before you took that quest?  Did you clean your save?  (Not sure if its needed with an esp change but it couldn't hurt.)  (well it could if you do it wrong)  If it was me, i would just restart from a new game especially with a 2 day old save, I get paranoid about hidden scraps of info left in a re-used save (even a cleaned one) That start to cause untraceable problems at lvl 40...Better to start new at lvl 10.  Vel can comment about your log.  and provide much better advice than I am capable of.  Good luck.  Oh and if you thought i was yelling at you.....It is posted like that on the main page.  I just copied and paste.   :-)

Ok, no problem, MallaVelve !

@Veladarius,

Perhaps something like,

RETURN 4.05
EndFunction

It has to do with the quest device equip functions. There are were several locations to pull information from and the filter for it was at the mercy of the various quests that set the preferences and got confused easily. The next update has a revised system that puts all of it together into a single package  and combines the preferences. The plugs sliding out was also due to the way the function operated, the new one is completely different and I believe the new version of DDi removes plugs sliding out functionality.

Thank you for your answer and for explaining causes of the problem :)

I will wait next update with anticipation! :)